Back from Jeju

Forever Young

Ten's POV 

I paid close attention to Lisa and Taeyong's duet. I'll admit I'm a little jealous that I didn't get that spot. I would love to dance with her someday. Just her and I you know? Well.. i highly doubt that day will come. She hasn't spoken to me all day nor spare me a look. Am I invisible or what? 

 

"She's good huh?" Junhoe whispered. 

 

"Yeah." I replied. 

 

"Did something happen between you two? This morning you guys wouldn't even talk to each other." Junhoe asked. He's an expert at noticing the little things. 

 

"It's something stupid..." I answered. 

 

"Oh did you guys fight?" 

 

"No I kissed her..." I let out. 

 

"You kissed her?!" Junhoe said in disbelief. 

 

"I-I didn't mean to! It kind of just happened and now she won't talk to me..." I explained. Even when performing she wouldn't look at me. Did I make her feel embarrassed? "That's a bad sign right?" 

 

"Not necessarily. She could be shy and not know how to react so this is her way of it." Junhoe said. Of course he would know, he's also an expert when it comes to girls. 

 

"Are you sure? I feel like she hates me." 

 

"Well have you tried talking to her?" He asked. I smiled at him and shook my head. 

 

"Talk to her about it, sort this out before it could get any worse. If you want the answers then you have to ask the questions." 

 

The crowd was clapping after the performance which interrupted our conversation. I know everyone thinks Junhoe is this guy who only uses girls but he's not. He's actually the opposite of what people believe. I always come to him for advice because he knows exactly what to say. I really look up to him and wish he'd change himself for the better. 

 

~~~

 

Everyone waited for Lisa and Taeyong backstage. As soon as they walked back Rosé ran towards Lisa. Giving her a huge hug and Seulgi patted Taeyong on the back. 

 

"You killed it!" Yunhyeong shouted as he pulled Lisa into his arms. As much as I wanted to just take her away from Yunhyeong I couldn't. He was also my best friend and the one who laid eyes on her first. That's not really an excuse, it's only because I have no courage to. I walked out of there and towards a table. Damn it! I'm such a coward.. I can't even face a girl after kissing her? How pathetic. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

 

Hanbin's POV

I walked back with some wraps and handed them to Nayeon. 

 

"Here. Your arms aren't injured so I'm sure you can handle this yourself." I said. 

 

"Thank you." She replied. 

 

"Yeah no problem. Be careful next time." I said before walking away. 

 

~~~

 

"Hey have you guys seen Jennie?" I asked.

 

"Yeah she went to your room." Chaeyoung answered. 

 

"Thanks!" I replied and rushed out of there.

 

~~~

 

I arrived in front of my room and before I could unlock it. Jennie's door opened. 

 

"Why didn't you answer your phone?" She asked in a cold tone. 

 

"It died but baby I'm sorry it took me so long." I replied. 

 

"So it took you 30 minutes to get us some drinks?" 

 

"I know, I'm sorry about that let me make it up to you?" I held her hands, giving them a light squeeze.

 

"It's fine. I'm really tired." She moved her hands away from my grip. 

 

"Is something wrong?" I asked. 

 

"No I'm just tired. You know how busy I've been today." 

 

"Uh.. Alright I guess." I kissed her lips and smiled at her but her reaction was different. She looked annoyed and bored. 

 

"Goodnight." Before she could close her door I stopped it with my arm. 

 

"Seriously, is there something wrong? Are you mad at me?"  I asked once again. 

 

"I don't want to talk right now Hanbin. I'm tired alright?" 

 

"Really? You're that tired? You can't even hold a 2 minute conversation with me?" I said in disbelief and took my arm off the door. I entered the code to my room and slammed the door behind me. What's her problem? Is she really mad over that? 

 

~~~

 

2 hours passed by and I kept tossing and turning in the bed. Maybe that was mean of me to say? I should probably apologize to her. I got up from my bed and walked out of the room. I knocked on Jennie's door a few times but there were no response. Damn is she really that pissed? 

 

"I know you're awake, if you don't open the door for me then I'll wait out here until you do. I don't care if I have to sleep at this spot tonight!" I shouted. An angry Jennie opened the door and dragged me inside of her room. 

 

"What's wrong?" I asked. 

 

"I was going to wait until you told me yourself but it seems like you won't. Why were you with Nayeon?" Jennie argued. That's why she's like this? It makes more sense. 

 

"She hurt herself and needed my help." I replied. 

 

"Really? She sounded okay to me." 

 

"What are you talking about? She fell on the ground and landed on the leg she got surgery on. Was I suppose to act like nothing happened and walk away?" 

 

"So now you're defending her?" Jennie crossed her arms.

 

"I'm not defending her." 

 

"What were you two doing? What were you doing that you couldn't answer your phone?! Are you hiding something?" Jennie raised her voice. I saw her glossy eyes that were filled with tears. 

 

"What about you? You didn't tell me that Taeyong confessed to you." I argued. She didn't utter a word and that's what hurt me even more. "You're a hypocrite" 

 

"It's not like that." 

 

"No I think it is. We're going to hide stuff from each other now?! then point fingers?" I said and laughed without humor. I was fed up with this conversation and walked out of the room.

 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~~

 

Junhoe's POV

It's 5am and I probably look like a crazy person walking on the beach. I tend to walk around a lot whenever I have a lot in mind.. there's nothing wrong, I don't think? I don't know but I found myself thinking about Rosé lately. A little too much. She brings out the good in me. A wide smile crept on my face as I pictured our hug last night. 

 

"Junhoe?" 

 

I raised my head up and saw her run towards me. 

 

"Morning!" She smiled. 

 

"Good morning." I returned the smile. 

 

"Why are you up so early?" 

 

Because I'm thinking about you. 

 

"Just wanted to have my toes in the sand." I smiled shyly. She looked at my sand covered toes and let out a chuckle. 

 

"You succeeded." 

 

Wow. How does she look so beautiful? She's not wearing any make up? Amazing. 

 

"Ah.. i don't on any make up right now." She lowered her hat. I lifted it up and adjusted it to my liking. She looks the same with and without make up but her body language thought other wise. She tilted her hat lower, covering her face. 

 

"You look pretty" 

 

She looked up at me and the first thing I noticed were her red tinted cheeks. 

 

"T-thanks.." she replied shyly. 

 

"What are you doing out here?" I asked

 

"I wanted to walk besides the water, take pictures, and drink coffee." She answered. 

 

"Perfect, you're buying me coffee." I grinned. 

 

"What?! I never said that." She defended

 

"Come on, let's go!" I said and pulled her besides me. 

 

 

~~~

 

I ended up paying for our drinks and brought them back to the table. If there's one thing I like about Rosé, it's her side profile. She looks so effortlessly beautiful and all she's doing is sitting there, staring out the window. I took a minute or two just admiring her beauty.

 

 

"Here you go." I placed her cup in front of her and took a seat. 

 

"Thank you" She held the cup with both hands and took a sip. Before she could catch me staring at her, I too sipped my coffee. 

 

"Is your back okay?" A worried look shadowed her face. It was a look I've seen multiple times but seeing it from her felt different. 

 

"Yeah it's okay." I said reassuringly. I lied, my back was still killing me but I'd say anything to get rid of that look on her face. 

 

"You're the one that told me not to lie" she raised her brow.

 

"Alright fine, it's not okay. Why? Are you going to massage it?" I smirked. 

 

"N-no! I-i feel bad." She argued. 

 

"Well don't. It was my choice." 

 

"Thanks for taking care of me... I know it must've been annoying." She let out a nervous chuckle. 

 

"Do me a favor? Never drink ever again." 

 

"Gosh.. was I that bad?" She asked

 

"No I just want you be safe." I answered. 

 

"Is this another one of your lines?" She joked. It somehow felt like a jab to my heart..

 

"My famous pick up lines? Maybe." 

 

She could only smile and sip her coffee. 

 

"So tell me, how many numbers did you get on this 3 day vacation?" She continued with the joke. 

 

I was too focused on you to even notice other girls..

 

"4? Why?" I lied pretending to lose count of numbers. 

 

"there's you're 5th one." She directed with her eyes. I turned around to see the waiter eyeing me. Sure she was pretty but she couldn't compare to Rosé. I turned back to the table but Rosé wasn't there. The bells on the door rang and I quickly followed behind her. 

 

"Rosé!" I shouted but she ignored me. I sprinted to her and grabbed her arm. 

 

"Where are you going?" 

 

"I want to take pictures." She replied.

 

"Why'd you leave me?" 

 

"I didn't want to interfere with the little thing going on between you and the waiter." 

 

"Little thing? What? There's nothing between us. I want to spend time with you." 

 

"Are you sure you rather not stay here and flirt?" She said in annoyance. 

 

"Look," I'm sure." I snatched the camera from her and lead the way. 

 

"Hey!" She shouted. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

 

After packing her stuff Jennie placed her luggage by the door. It was 7 am and she was extremely hungry. She opened the door to see a familiar figure standing in front of Hanbin's door. 

 

"What are you doing?" Jennie said in her coldest tone. Nayeon turned around with a smirk plastered on her face that Jennie wanted to slap away.

 

"What does it look like?" Nayeon answered. Feeling fed up with her, Jennie slapped her across the face. 

 

"I don't know how you ended up with Hanbin's phone but don't you ever play around with me. Do you not get that him and I are together?" Jennie gave her the dirtiest look and walked off to grab breakfast. Nayeon felt intimidated. She stood there still trying to process everything. 

 

~~~

 

Seeing that Lisa was alone, Ten took the chance to finally talk to her. After kissing nothings been the same for them. 

 

"Hey.." Ten approached. 

 

"H-hi..." Lisa replied shyly.

 

"What are you doing?" Ten asked.

 

"Just waiting for everyone..." Lisa answered. The tension was definitely hard to kill. 

 

"Oh... uh... about the kiss, I'm sorry about that. I don't know what I was doing. Sorry if I embarrassed you or something.." 

 

Both of their faces turned beet red. The feeling of each other's lips still lingered in their mind. Remembering how soft it felt. 

 

"It's fine." Lisa smiled reassuringly. 

 

"Really?" Ten asked. 

 

"Yeah we'll just call it an accident." Lisa patted him on the back. 

 

"An accident?... uh yeah! An accident.." Ten faked a smile. 

 

~~~

 

"Relax babe it's just my dad. You're acting like you never met him." Jisoo retorted. 

 

"Yeah but we're dating!" Bobby argued.

 

"So? He still sees you as little Kimbap" Jisoo teased. 

 

"You mean big?" Bobby smirked and received a playful punch from Jisoo. 

 

"Don't make dumb jokes my dad could be anywhere right now!" Jisoo said while hiding her blushing cheeks. 

 

"I thought it didn't matter?" Bobby mimicked. 

 

"Hey honey!" Mr. Kim approached and received a big hug from Jisoo. 

 

"Hi dad!" Jisoo shouted in excitement. Bobby quickly got up from the table and bowed at a 90 degree angle. His legs were losing strength form how nervous he felt. 

 

"Why are you bowing?" Mr. Kim asked. Bobby let out a nervous chuckle and stood up. 

 

"Oh because-" he was cut off as Mr. Kim pulled him into a tight hug. 

 

"It's nice seeing you again! Even better that you're dating Jisoo." He chuckled. 

 

Bobby pushed away his worries and wrapped his arms around Mr. Kim. "It's nice seeing you too! Did you get more buff?!" 

 

"I didn't realize this was a date between you two?" Jisoo interrupted.

 

"Huh? Oh sorry honey." Mr. Kim said and sat down. 

 

"You got buff! Seems like you've been living well." Bobby smiled.

 

"Yeah I've been hitting the gym and it seems like you've been treating Jisoo good. She looks brighter and happier these days." Mr. Kim smiled. He has always approved of Bobby ever since high school and knew that Bobby liked Jisoo. But his own daughter was too dense to see it. 

 

"I try my best, sir." Bobby replied. 

 

"Yeah we've been great." Jisoo smiled. 

 

"Well when's the wedding?" Mr. Kim teased. The two couple's face were red from embarrassment. 

 

"Dad!" Jisoo shouted.

 

"Soon." Bobby played along making Mr. Kim laugh. 

 

"I've always liked you Bobby. Jisoo told me that you were really nervous, what for?" 

 

"Well being her boyfriend just made it seem like I should be more mature and show a more serious side of myself." Bobby explained.

 

"Yeah he was worried about disappointing you." Jisoo added.

 

"You'll never disappoint me. I know you're a good kid but Jisoo on the other hand..." her dad teased. 

 

"Dad! Really?" Jisoo retorted. 

 

"Come on babe, he's joking with you. Just like old times." Bobby chuckled

 

"Right, I get teased again." Jisoo rolled her eyes. 

 

"What have you two been up to lately?" 

 

"Well Bobby's been rapping." Jisoo said.

 

"Really? You're still doing that?" Mr. Kim smiled. He was remembered of the times when Bobby use to always rap for him back in high school. 

 

"Yeah..." Bobby said nervously. 

 

"He even won first place for an underground battle" Jisoo bragged.

 

"Really?!" 

 

Bobby could only nod his head as he felt embarrassed. 

 

"Good for you! But stay safe alright? I heard places like that are no joke. I wouldn't want Jisoo around that." Mr. Kim explained. 

 

"Of course, I would never bring her to anything like that." Bobby said reassuringly. 

 

"Well enough talk can we order some chicken?" Jisoo said.

 

"And Soju?" Bobby smiled cheekily. 

 

"Why not? I want to see how high your tolerance is." Mr. Kim joked. 

 

"You'll see." Bobby chuckled. 

 

~~~~

 

Hanbin and Jennie sat in silence. She found it hard to approach her own boyfriend since he had his ear pods in and his eyes shut. Completely ignoring her. As soon as she laid back in her chair. Hanbin pulled the ear pods out from his ear and faced Jennie. 

 

"I'm sorry.." He let out. 

 

"Me too, I should've told you that Taeyong confessed to me the night he told me." Jennie explained. 

 

"It's fine. Besides, I have you and he doesn't." Hanbin grinned. 

 

"Let's not hide anything from each other? Alright?" Jennie smiled. 

 

"You have my word." Hanbin said before kissing Jennie's forehead. 

 

"You can sleep on my shoulder. You know, rest while you can." Hanbin explained. Jennie nodded her head and laid on his shoulders. 

 

~~~

 

Bobby's POV 

 

"How was Jeju?" I asked Hanbin. 

 

"It was great. I heard you're doing some underground rap?" He asked. 

 

"Yeah and I actually got someone who's very interested in your music." I answered while trying to remember the guys name. 

 

"My music?" He said in confusion.

 

"Yeah I gave credit to you and some guy named Jiyong"

 

"Kwon Ji yong?!" Hanbin asked

 

"Correct" 

 

Before both of us could continue with our conversation the door bell rang. Perfect timing, I met Jiyong during my performance and personally asked him to listen to some of Hanbin's music. It's rare for someone as big as him to even give it a try and to my surprise he was actually in to it. 

 

"I'll get it." I grinned and walked towards the door. 

 

I opened it, revealing Jiyong. I welcomed him in and led him towards the living room.

 

"That's Hanbin." I said. 

 

"So you're the musical genius?" Jiyong smiled and placed a hand out. 

 

"I-i wouldn't say a musical genius..." Hanbin said shyly while shaking his hand.

 

"I came over to help Bobby out but I want to offer you something. Let's work together, I listened to a whole playlist filled with your self composed songs and they're amazing. Why'd you hide such talents of yours?" Jiyong asked. 

 

"I only did this for fun but found myself get attached to it" Hanbin let out an uneasy chuckle. God why is he so nervous? He's embarrassing me right now. 

 

"I see, mind if we analyze some lyrics?" 

 

Hanbin quickly handed him some of the lyrics and we both watched as Jiyong mouthed the words. He showed no reaction or facial expression which scared us. Does he like it? Does he hate it? 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

"So Jeju was great huh?" Jisoo said while eyeing the two younger girls. Lisa's face was turning red. She's been hiding the fact that her and Ten kissed and it's eating her up. Chaeyoung didn't want to talk about Jeju because whatever happened stays there. 

 

"Very." Jennie smiled.

 

"What about you two?" Jisoo asked. 

 

"Oh you know, play at the beach and take pictures." Chaeyoung ended with a nervous chuckle.

 

"Yeah! Just danced is all." Lisa smiled. 

 

"You two are acting a bit strange." Jisoo raised a brow. 

 

"Well something did happen" everyone turned to look at Jennie. "Chaeyoung drank a lot and got very drunk." 

 

"CHAEYOUNG?!" Jisoo shouted in disbelief.

 

"Yeah..." Chaeyoung rubbed the back of her nape. 

 

"You can't drink?" Jisoo said

 

"It was funny, she had her first hangover" Lisa chuckled. "Where'd you go by the way? After you ran out of the restaurant? I knocked on your hotel door but you didn't answer." 

 

"Where did you go?" Jisoo eye balled her.

 

Chaeyoung wasn't even at school, yet all these questions felt like she was taking the exam. 

 

"Fine! I can't hold it in anymore... I was in Junhoe's room." Chaeyoung let out. 

 

"J-Junhoe's room??!" Lisa shouted

 

"What? Why?!" Jennie added

 

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM?! I SWEAR ILL KILL THAT BASTARD!" Jisoo shouted. She was well aware of what kind of guy Junhoe was but didn't expect he'd come after her little cousin. 

 

"N-no!! It's not like that!" Chaeyoung defended

 

"Chae, are you defending him? Do you know what kind of guy he is?" Jisoo asked. 

 

"It's nothing like that.. I promise." Chaeyoung smiled reassuringly.

 

"Let's trust her, besides Junhoe was sleeping in the car the night Chae got very drunk." Lisa explained. 

 

"What? Did he really?.." Jennie asked. Lisa nodded her head. Feeling embarrassed Jisoo cleared .

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm overreacting because it's your first time in Korea and I know how Junhoe is so I didn't want to see you get hurt." Jisoo explained. Chaeyoung wrapped her arms around Jisoo in a tight hug. "Thanks for looking out for me." 

 

"Group hug?" Lisa said while dragging Jennie into the group hug. Not being a big fan of physical contact Jennie rolled her eyes and gave up in defeat as the younger girl tightened the hug with her long arms. 

 

"Lisa you're squishing me!" Jennie shouted. 

 

"Yah! I can't breathe!" Chaeyoung added.

 

All Jisoo could do was chuckle. 

 

"I love you guys" Lisa smiled. 

 

"We love you too." Jennie flashed her gummy smile. 

 

"I love you too" Chaeyoung said shyly.

 

"I love me too" Jisoo said earning a playfully nudge in the gut by Lisa. The four girls looked at each other and laughed. 

 

"How was it without us?" Jennie asked.

 

"Just spent some quality time with Bobby" Jisoo answered.

 

"Eww" Lisa faked a gag

 

"Aww What did you guys do?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

"Went on a few dates, watched his performance, and sleep together." Jisoo smirked. 

 

"TMI!" Lisa argued.

 

"Aren't you suppose to be the oldest?" Jennie joked.

 

"Hey, don't tell me you and Hanbin haven't done it." Jisoo chuckled at Jennie's blushing cheeks. Which was an obvious answer to her.

 

"Is this true?" Lisa asked

 

"Oh god let's keep things holy." Chaeyoung let out. 

 

"It's none of your business." Jennie cleared .

 

The front door opened. Revealing all the boys including Seulgi who recently got close with Ten and Yunhyeong. 

 

Junhoe felt Jisoo's cold stare pierce through him. It definitely made him feel uncomfortable. 

 

"Hey what's wrong with your face?" Chaeyoung pointed out. The girls turned towards Lisa, who's face was turning as red a tomato ever since Ten walked in. 

 

"Oh this is gonna be fun." Jennie smirked. She knew Lisa felt something for Ten. After Jeju she's been blushing like crazy whenever she sees him or is around him.

 

"Do you have the hots for Ten?" Jisoo teased. 

 

"Ouuu he even got a haircut" Chaeyoung nudged Lisa. 

 

"Shut up!" Lisa defended. The 3 girls laughed at the youngest. 

 

"Hey!" Seulgi greeted. 

 

"Hi!" Chaeyoung replied 

 

"Hey" Jennie added.

 

"Hello" Jisoo smiled. 

 

Lisa's eyes were glued on Ten. She was too focused on him to even know that Seulgi was there. 

 

"Lisa!" Jisoo said, snapping her back into reality. 

 

"Oh what's up!" Lisa greeted 

 

"Hey babe" Bobby came over and kissed Jisoo on the cheek. 

 

"What is everyone doing here?" Jisoo asked

 

"I want to celebrate my first win with everyone." Bobby smiled. Jisoo found it cute how happy he was after winning his latest battle. 

 

"We're out of Soju." Jisoo explained 

 

"Let's go buy some then?" Bobby asked. 

 

"Alright let me go get my purse" Jisoo answered. 

 

"Yunhyeong! Could you take care of the cooking? Uh Ten! Could you set the table?! Junhoe could you cut the fruits? And Hanbin... make yourself useful." Bobby said. 

 

"What do you think I'm doing?" Hanbin argued while threatening to throw one of the speakers at Bobby. 

 

"Alright thank you! Jisoo and I are headed out to buy more Soju" Bobby said before leaving.

 

~~~

 

"Need some help?" Lisa offered. Ten looked up at her and smiled. 

 

"Please? I think I'm doing this wrong.." he replied. Lisa walked towards him and unfolded the chair.

 

"Simple?" She asked 

 

"Ahh! It's like that." Ten answered and continued unfolding the chairs. 

 

"Nice haircut by the way" Lisa smiled. 

 

"Thanks do you like it?" Ten smirked.

 

"Yeah you look cute." Lisa blurted out. After realizing what she said she let out a hard cough. Ten chuckled at her cuteness. Lisa feeling all shy and everything was entertaining to him.

 

"Thanks, you look really pretty today." Ten smiled.

 

"I think Jisoo unnie needs me" Lisa chuckled nervously and quickly left. 

 

"Cute." Ten said under his breath.

 

~~~

 

Chaeyoung's POV 

As everyone was outside setting up I decided to strum the strings of Bobby's guitar. Bobby with a guitar in his living room? I wasn't sure if he actually played or if he had it just because it looked cool. But I grabbed the ordinary brown acoustic guitar anyway and tuned it to my liking. I slid my hands across the higher frets and began strumming. The sweet refrain of the acoustic guitar spoke a musical language to my soul. I found myself getting lost in the melody. I added in some humming which later on formed into words. 

 

"Wow..." 

 

I stopped strumming the guitar and quickly set it a side. I turned around to see Junhoe with his mouth hanging open. 

 

He heard me?

 

"How long have you been standing there?" I asked. 

 

"From the beginning." He smiled, making me feel nervous. "I never knew you could play? The melody was as beautiful as you are." 

 

Junhoe was always sweet with words but hearing this from him made me happy. 

 

"T-thanks.." I replied. 

 

"How long have you been playing that?" He asked. 

 

"Ever since I was little. It's my passion, it's what gets me through my hard days." I explained. 

 

"You sound very passionate" he chuckled. 

 

"Yeah.. I use to sing and play the guitar all the time." I chuckled. 

 

"Really? Will you play for me sometime?" He asked. 

 

"I'll think about it." 

 

"What's there to think about?" He grinned. 

 

"Well for starters, Bobby left you in charge to cut the fruits." I joked. 

 

"Oh crap! That's right." He quickly made his way towards the kitchen pulling out a knife from the drawer. I watched as he tried cutting the honey dew in half. Watching him struggle was quite funny but being the nice person I am. I got up from the couch and walked over to him. 

 

"Here." I shoed him to the side and grab the knife. Carefully I split the honey dew in half. "You can cut the strawberries I'll handle the this and the watermelon." 

 

"I can handle the watermelon. You cut the strawberries." He defended.

 

There he goes with his pride again.

 

"Are you sure you can?" I teased.

 

"I'm sure." He replied coldly. 

 

I handed him the knife and began washing the strawberries. There was a loud chopping noise that caught my attention. His face was expressionless which worried me. 

 

"Did something happen?!" I asked and looked over his shoulders to see the uneven slices of watermelon. 

 

"I-it's.. amazing!" He shouted. What a dork. 

 

"A for effort?" I smiled

 

"More like A for amazing." He smirked. 

 

"You're so full of yourself." I rolled my eyes. 

 

"Everything I do is amazing." He said while placing the slices of watermelon on a plate. 

 

"Whatever you say." I said while cutting the strawberries. 

 

"So Rosé, what kind of guys are you into? Guys that are great at everything? Someone who's handsome? Charming?" He said while smirking at me. It's obvious he's referring to himself. 

 

"No I'm actually into someone who can play the guitar very well and someone with a unique voice." I explained. The look on his face was priceless. He looked a bit hurt and confused.

 

"R-really?" He asked. 

 

"Really." I answered. 

 

"So if I were to sing and play the guitar you'd fall for me?" 

 

I let out a chuckle before answering his silly question. "It can happen but there's one problem." 

 

"What problem?!" 

 

"You're too full of yourself and have wayyyyyy too much pride." I teased. 

 

"What's wrong with loving yourself?" He pushed his hair back. 

 

"There's nothing wrong but there should be a limit. You, have no limit." I placed the strawberries into the plate and washed the knife. 

 

"So you're saying you would date me if I didn't have a lot of confidence?" 

 

"I was just saying that in general." 

 

"You know, I've never chased a girl for this long. They usually chase me." He explained. I'll admit it was annoying to hear him talk about how fast he'd get a girl's number or how hard girls fell for him. It only made me want to pull away from that even more. 

 

"Well I guess I'm different?" 

 

"I like it." He smiled. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

Hanbin was busy setting up the speakers and laptop. Jennie took the opportunity to talk to him since she was done with her part of the job. 

 

"Hey" Jennie smiled. Hanbin returned the warm smile. 

 

"You're finished?" He asked.

 

"Yup. Is there anything I can help you with?" Jennie asked.

 

"Actually could you plug that wire in for me" Hanbin said. Jennie nodded her head and plugged the wire into the outlet. Hanbin the laptop and logged in. 

 

"Guess who I'm working with?" 

 

"Who?" Jennie asked. 

 

"Jiyong!" Hanbin shouted

 

"Wait really?!" 

 

"Mhm i don't know what Bobby did but he came over not too long ago and we talked about working together. He really likes my style of music." Hanbin explained. Jennie encircled her arms around his neck and flashed her gummy smile. 

 

"I'm so proud of you! Does that mean I get to hear more of your songs?!" Jennie jumped up and down in joy. Hanbin nodded his head and leaned in, giving her a kiss on the lips. 

 

"Now let's set things up before Bobby comes back and yells at me." Hanbin said. 

 

"One more?" Jennie whined. Hanbin chuckled and cupped her face. A smile formed on both of their faces. He pressed his lips against hers in a slow but soft kiss. Kisses like this is what made Jennie's heart skip a beat. They've shared plenty of kisses from passionate, sloppy, and this. 

 

"I love you" Hanbin whispered

 

"I love you too" Jennie smiled.

 

"But really I need to get this done." Hanbin chuckled

 

"Alright fine." Jennie said. Hanbin clicked his playlist and clicked play. 

 

~I become nervous

when you look at me with those eyes, my heart flutters~

 

A huge smile formed on Jennie's face. Hanbin smirked knowing that it was her favorite song. He grabbed her hand and began dancing to the beat of the music. 

 

"I become nervous

when you hug me as you smile, my heart beats fast" Jennie sang out loud while twirling into Hanbin's arms. 

 

"I still can't believe you wrote this song for me." Jennie said.

 

"I still can't believe you like me." 

 

"Why wouldn't I? You're everything I've ever wanted." Jennie said while planting a kiss on Hanbin's lips. 

 

"I don't know it just amazes me how we're together. We use to treat each other coldly." He chuckled. 

 

"All because of you" Jennie teased 

 

"No way it was because of you." Hanbin defended 

 

"Well Whatever, all that matters is that I'm with you." Jennie was pulled into Hanbin's embrace. 

 

"Thank you for everything. If it wasn't for you I don't think I would be this happy." Hanbin explained. Moments like these were Jennie's favorite. She tightened the hug and inhaled his scent. 

 

"Look at how grossed out Lisa is." Jennie pointed out. 

 

"Should we disgust her even more?" Hanbin whispered.

 

"Why not?" Jennie smiled. Hanbin caressed Jennie's small face and tilted his head. Slowly he leaned in and began moving his lips against hers. She kissed him back melting in the kiss as it got deeper. The couple pulled away from the kiss after succeeding with their plan. 

 

"Did we get her?" Hanbin asked. 

 

"Yeah she ran away." Jennie answered. They looked into each other's eyes and began laughing.