What is he hiding?..

Forever Young

The giddy couple separated from the kiss. Nothing but the tint of redness painted on their cheeks as they looked each other in the eye.

 

 

“I’m sorry about the mess I created. I promise I’ll fix everything.” Hanbin said trying to redeem himself. Jennie almost forgot about what had happened earlier after the magical kiss they shared. 

 

“How exactly are you going to do that? You know reporters will get on you for this right? You fought one of South Korea’s top model.” Jennie explained. 

 

“Don’t worry I have a plan.” Hanbin smiled reassuringly. He really had no clue on how he was going to deal with this. Everyone sees Seunghoon as this humble and handsome model. He regret letting his emotions get the best of him. Again, he failed for one of Seunghoon’s tricks. 

 

“You don’t huh?” Jennie teased and nudged him in the gut with her elbow. 

 

“Correct.” Hanbin let out a sigh. His mind has been everywhere lately and he never even thought about the consequences. 

 

“Jennie?” Taeyong called out. The couple quickly turned around to see Taeyong skimming the area. 

 

“Yeah?” Jennie answered. Taeyong walked towards them. Irritation was written all over his face. Seeing that, Jennie knew he gotten chewed out by Seunghoon. 

 

“I was just making sure things were alright.” Taeyong explained.

 

“How’s Seunghoon?...” Jennie asked. Taeyong glared at Hanbin before making eye contact with Jennie. 

 

“He wants to see you.” Taeyong replied.

 

“Oh okay?...” Jennie said in confusion but obliged. 

 

“Jennie..” Hanbin said in a serious tone.

 

“Hanbin Don’t, Alright?” Jennie raised a brow at him. The look in her eyes told him that everything was going to be fine. With that, Hanbin could only nod his head. Trusting his instincts. 

 

“He’s by the pool.” Taeyong explained. Receiving an okay from Jennie. As soon as she left Taeyong worked up the courage to confront Hanbin. He disliked his unruly attitude and his cold glares he’d give him. 

 

“What’s your problem?” Taeyong asked coldly. 

 

“It’s none of your business.” Hanbin answered. Already fed up with this useless conversation. Seeing how bored Hanbin was pissed Taeyong off even more. How could someone lack such manners?! Especially after causing such a ruckus!

 

“No need to be such an ! I don’t like you and you don’t like me but what you did in there could ruin Jennie’s career!” Taeyong argued. He believed this was the right thing to do. To save Jennie’s dream from dying. He didn’t understand this feeling that was boiling up inside him. Why did he feel this way? Was it because of Jennie’s kind act when she stood up for him? or was it something else?? 

 

 

“Why are you so worried about this? You’re just a coworker.” Hanbin replied coldly. Taeyong couldn’t mutter a word and with that Hanbin smirked before leaving him dumbfounded. 

 

~~~~~

 

Jennie saw Seunghoon sitting by the pool with a cup of wine in his hands. 

 

“Are you feeling okay?” Jennie approached. Seunghoon looked at her, his mouth a little busted from the impact of Hanbin’s punch. Visible bruises around his mouth and a cut under his eye was all. Nothing major. 

 

“My handsome face is ruined.” Seunghoon jokes and sipped the wine. 

 

“I apologize that...” Jennie replied. 

 

“Why are you apologizing for him? He’s the one who hit me. Not you. And if you think I’m gonna fire you then you thought wrong.” Seunghoon said. Jennie couldn’t believe it. Was she hearing things right?! Seunghoon was satisfied with the shocked look on her face. 

 

“Really? Thanks.. Why did you want to see me? Anyways..” Jennie asked. 

 

“I wanted to thank you. I know I can lose my temper at times and come off as a jerk but thank you for working so hard. You’re the first stylist that has never given up on me, despite how stressful I am.” Seunghoon looked at Jennie and smiled. She felt bad for calling him names behind his back. He just felt hated on, Jennie thought.

 

“You’re welcome. Thank you for this opportunity.” Jennie returned the smile. Seunghoon couldn’t help but feel happy. Oh how easy it was to manipulate people with sympathy. 

 

“I don’t hate Hanbin. In fact I already forgave him.” Seunghoon said. 

 

“Y-you did?” Jennie said in confusion.

 

“Yeah, it was no where his fault. He thought I was dancing with you and felt jealous is all.” Seunghoon explained. 

 

“Still.. I’ll make sure you get a proper apology.” Jennie said. 

 

“I’ll see you at work tomorrow.” Seunghoon said and poured more wine into his cup. 

 

“Of course.” Jennie replied before leaving. Seunghoon watched as she walked away. His lips turning into a smirk. Everything was working out so smoothly it was unbelievable. 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Bobby’s POV 

The door opened revealing Jisoo who looked like she just got done crying. My intentions were right. I knew she sounded a little weak on the phone. Quickly, I got up from the couch and wrapped my arms around her. Letting her know that everything was gonna be fine and that she could let it all out. 

 

“M-my dad knew all along.. that my mom cheated on him but he pretended not to know for my sake!” Jisoo said. Sobs followed after the sentence. Her warm tears were slowly drenching my shirt but I didn’t mind. These shoulders are always open for her. 

 

“He cares about you Jisoo, that’s why he kept it to himself. You know how much your dad treasures you.” I comforted. 

 

“I know but I’m not a little kid anymore! I-I wish he could’ve told me earlier instead of going through the pain by himself. It must’ve been hard for him.. I can’t even look at my mom the same anymore!..” She explained. I heard her voice crack and it hurt me even more. God, how can her mom do this to her?! Not just her but to Mr. Kim!? 

 

“Did he tell you why he didn’t want you knowing?” I asked.

 

“He didn’t want me to think they were imperfect” she answered. 

 

“I guess he didn’t want you to face reality..” I explained. She released herself from the hug and stared into my eyes. I cupped her face and wiped the tears away. 

 

“I just hate how he treats me like a damn kid.” 

 

“I get that you feel belittled but don’t hate him. He was only doing what he believed was right.” I smiled at her, warmly. 

 

“Yeah I know...” She said and looked away. 

 

“Go relax, let me make fry you some chicken.” I suggested and received a wide smile from her. 

 

“Really?!” She shouted in excitement. I nodded my head and planted a light kiss onto her forehead.

 

“Ahh. I saw coach today.” I said while watching her munch on chips. 

 

“Really? Is he okay?” She asked with full. It caused me to chuckle at how fast her emotions changed. 

 

“His face is a little bruised but overall he’s good. Also... he’s going to help me with something.” I admitted. It’s only right if tell her. We’re dating after all so I don’t want to keep things from her.

 

“What is it?” She asked not paying attention to me. 

 

“We’re going to deal with my dad...” I let out. Her eyes finally focused on me. I could tell she was scared, it was all over her face. 

 

“How will you guys do that?” She asked. 

 

“Busan Harbor is where my dad plans on shipping me. Well.... I won’t be the one getting shipped away.” I answered with confidence. 

 

“Can you tell me more about this whole shipping thing?..” She got up from the couch and moved towards the counter. Sitting on one of the stools. I placed a couple of drumsticks into the fryer before starting the story. 

 

“My dad threatened me by shipping me to the U.S. leaving me there with nothing. No money, name, or anything. I remember watching him ship one of our guards to Brazil.. I’ve never seen him since.” I explained.

 

“So he wants you gone?” Jisoo furrowed her brows.

 

“Pretty much.” I answered. 

 

“But what if you end up getting shipped off?..” her voice grew worry.

 

“It won’t happen. Coach and I are gonna come up with a plan.” I smiled. 

 

“Let me help.” She suggested. 

 

“No way!” I denied and took the chicken out, setting them on a plate. 

 

“Come on please?” She begged. 

 

“No! It’s too dangerous for you. It can cause you your life.” I argued before handing her the plate. 

 

“Why can’t I worry about you? But you can worry about me?” She asked.

 

“Because... you’re the only thing I got.” I answered. 

 

“Well at least let me do something?” She said in her aegyo voice. Don’t fall for that Bobby! You’re better than this! 

 

“Of course. Just sit there and eat your chicken.” I smirked. She rolled her eyes at me and continued eating.

 

End of POV 

 

~~~~

 

 

“You guys are here?” Jisoo questioned with full. 

 

“W-what happen to your face?! Was it Seunghoon?!” Bobby quickly got up and reached for his coat. Hanbin tugged onto his arm, stopping him.

 

“It’s nothing.” Hanbin smiled but Bobby saw right through it. He wasn’t convinced at all.

 

“How was dinner?” Jennie said while plopping onto the couch besides Jisoo. 

 

“Horrible..” Jisoo replied.

 

“What happened?..” Jennie asked. 

 

“I kind of snapped at them and I don’t know I just feel betrayed because my dad already knew about it but he kept it to himself.” Jisoo answered. Jennie pulled her into a hug and patted her back.

 

“He’s just worried about you but what are your parents going to do now?” Jennie asked. 

 

“Hopefully divorce but they just bought a new house...” Jisoo explained. 

 

“A new house?!” Jennie pulled away from the hug and looked at Jisoo. 

 

“I know right?! He’s such a idiot! Why is he doing this?” Jisoo said in frustration. 

 

“So what, did you move or something?” Hanbin interrupted, referring to her luggage.

 

“Yeah I packed most of my things.” Jisoo replied. 

 

“I think, since you’ve always looked up to them. He wanted to seem like a perfect role model for you.” Jennie said trying to put the pieces together.

 

“He should know better than me that not everyone is perfect.” Jisoo argued.

 

“He didn’t want you to face the reality of it..” Jennie gently rubbed Jisoo’s arm for comfort. 

 

“That’s exactly why I’m pissed! I’m not a kid.” Jisoo let out. 

 

“You kind of act like one.” Hanbin teased. 

 

“Yah! This isn’t the right time to be joking around.” Jisoo sent him death glares. 

 

“Yeah don’t say that to my girlfriend” Bobby argued. Hanbin faces Bobby and let out a chuckle.

 

“You’re whipped.” Hanbin patted his shoulders before heading outside. Bobby quickly followed him, leaving the girls their privacy.

 

“You two make me sick.” Jennie teased.

 

“Smells like jealousy.” Jisoo winked.

 

“Gross.” Jennie fake gagged. 

 

“Whatever.. What really happened at the Masquerade party?” Jisoo said scooting closer to Jennie.

 

“Don’t be loud alright?” Jennie said.

 

“Promise.” Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“Hanbin and Seunghoon got into a fight...” Jennie let out. 

 

“THEY FOUGHT?!!?!?!?” Jisoo shouted in disbelief. Jennie quickly covered .

 

“Yah! I said don’t be loud!!” Jennie argued. After calming Jisoo down Jennie moved her hands from and repositioned herself on the couch. 

 

“So they really fought?... you’re not making this up right?” Jisoo was hungry for answers. Why would Hanbin fight Seunghoon? 

 

“Yeah they really fought and I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s everywhere right now.” Jennie replied. 

 

“Do you know why?” Jisoo asked.

 

“He said because he thought he saw me dancing with Seunghoon? But I’m sure there’s more to it. He’s always talked bad on him for some reason...” Jennie answered. 

 

“Aww!! He was jealous?” Jisoo smirked, making Jennie’s face red. 

 

“N-no way! There has to be a reason behind it.” Jennie denied. 

 

“Like what?” Jisoo chuckled.

 

“I don’t know but I feel like there’s something more...” Jennie said. She wasn’t sure why she felt this way but there was definitely a reason behind it. 

 

~~~~

 

“It was Seunghoon huh?” Bobby said. Hanbin turned around and let out a sigh.

 

“I fell for one of his tricks..” Hanbin admitted. 

 

“What the hell happened?” Bobby asked.

 

“I... I thought he was dancing with Jennie. He taunted me with some girl who I assumed was her and that’s how it started..” Hanbin explained. He still felt embarrassed about the whole matter. 

 

“How are you gonna escape the media? You know how harsh it can be?” Bobby asked.

 

“I don’t know but I’m gonna do everything I can to keep Jennie’s identity unexposed.” Hanbin answered. 

 

“It’s not about her man.. it’s about you.” Bobby argued.

 

“You know damn well he’ll try dragging her down too right? This has always been her dream so I’m gonna do my best to protect it.” Hanbin explained. Bobby was amazed. He never heard Hanbin talk like this about anyone, not even Nayeon. 

 

“You must really like her huh?” Bobby smiled. 

 

“Yeah I do... it’s just, I don’t want to ruin this for her. I already caused attention starting that fight.” Hanbin let out a heavy sigh. 

 

“This is your own battle. You’re gonna have to face Seunghoon yourself but of course I’ll be beside you for support.” Bobby reassured. He always stood up for Hanbin. Now that he’s finally breaking out of the shell, he can stay on the sidelines and let Hanbin handle it. He believed Hanbin was capable of it. 

 

“Thanks.” Hanbin smiled.

 

“Hey guys! The food is done!” Jennie shouted. Hanbin quickly rushed inside the house .

 

“Are you gonna eat?” Jennie added while making her way towards Bobby. 

 

“Yeah, can I ask you something?” Bobby said. 

 

“Sure?” Jennie replied. 

 

“Do you like Hanbin enough to stay by his side through anything? Even if things get rough?” Bobby asked. 

 

Jennie was taken aback by his question. She cleared . “Of course. We’re both gonna go through rough times but it’ll only make us stronger.” Jennie replied confidently. Bobby saw the sincerity in her eyes. 

 

“Hanbin doesn’t want me to tell you why he did what he did but just know that he had every right to and that the reason behind it is meaningful.” Bobby smiled and walked away. 

 

Meaningful? What is Hanbin hiding that he doesn’t want me to know? Jennie thought. 

 

~~~~

 

“Guess what?!” Jisoo shouted. 

 

“What?” Hanbin replied.

 

“Yes Jichu?” Bobby said lovingly.

 

“What is it?” Jennie added.

 

“My cousin from Australia is moving to Korea in a couple of days! She’s gonna be attending the same university as us!” Jisoo began jumping up and down with joy. 

 

“Is it that girl who plays the guitar?!” Jennie asked, sounding more excited than she should. 

 

“Australia? Woah..” Hanbin said in disbelief.

 

“Really?! What’s her name?” Bobby asked. 

 

“Yes! The one who’s plays the guitar, the talented one! And it’s Rosé.” Jisoo answered.

 

“R-Rose?” Bobby pronounced. 

 

“No it’s Rosé” Jennie corrected.

 

“You’re so dumb.” Hanbin teased. 

 

“Shut up smartass.” Bobby attacked. 

 

“” Hanbin chuckled. Jisoo smacked both of their heads, shutting them up. 

 

“Ow! What was that for?!” Bobby said while rubbing his head. 

 

“You guys are annoying.” Jennie added. Hanbin looked up to see Jennie smiling at him but he just glared at her. She think that’s funny? He thought. 

 

“If Rosé is the talented one then what happened to you?” Hanbin teased. Only to receive a death glare from Bobby. 

 

“She’s smart, beautiful, she eats a lot, she sings the best nursery rhymes-“ Bobby explained.

 

“Okay we get it!” Hanbin said in disgust. 

 

“I didn’t hit you hard enough huh?” Jisoo threatened. Jennie sent death glares to Jisoo, warning her to stop. “You’re lucky my best friend likes you but once it’s just you and I, I’ll definitely hurt you.” Jisoo added. 

 

“Your best friend and I happen to be dating. So I don’t think it’ll happen.” Hanbin said nonchalantly. Bobby began choking on his food at the surprising news. Jisoo’s eyes widened. She turned towards Jennie giving her the “Why didn’t you tell me?!” Look. Jennie’s face was turning red. She didn’t expect Hanbin to spill out their relationship just like that. Not that she had a problem with it, it was just shocking. 

 

“Wait so it’s true?! But I thought you said he loved Nay-“ Jennie jumped out of her seat to cover Jisoo’s mouth. 

 

“Yeah it’s true!” Jennie began laughing nervously. 

 

“Did you play the song?” Bobby smirked. Hanbin gave him a smile that answered his question.

 

“What song?!” Jisoo asked while moving Jennie’s hands away from . 

 

“Play it.” Bobby suggested.

 

“R-r-right now?...” Hanbin asked.

 

“Yeah I want to hear!” Jisoo answered. Jennie noticed his cheeks turning red and smiled. She found him cute whenever he was flustered. Hanbin caught Jennie staring at him. He didn’t want to make it seem like he was embarrassed with their relationship so he took his phone out. Connected it to the Bluetooth speakers and clicked play for the eager Jisoo to listen. 

 

Although Jennie only heard it once, she already memorized most of the lyrics. She was mouthing them while Jisoo on the other hand was bopping her head to the beat. Was it really bopping though? She kept moving her head like a bobble head toy with a drumstick in her hand. Bobby felt satisfied with the song but it only made him miss making music. 

 

“Ughh! This is so cute! I’m definitely letting this ship sail.” Jisoo said while taking a bite out of the drumstick. 

 

“Weren’t you just threatening him earlier?” Jennie chuckled at her silliness.

 

“Yeah but I’m letting it pass.” Jisoo replied.

 

“You should release this.” Bobby suggested. 

 

“N-no way.. I wrote this specifically for Jennie.” Hanbin answered. Making Jennie blush. Jisoo eyed her up and down. Using this chance to embarrass her.

 

“You’re turning as red as a tomato” Jisoo teased. Jennie quickly covered her cheeks feeling more embarrassed. Hanbin looked at her and chuckled. 

 

“Okay Mr. Romantic. Can we continue eating now?” Bobby said digging into his food. 

 

“Ahhh! Love.” Jisoo said happily. The new couple could only steal glances and smile at each other. Feeling giddy from spilling their relationship. 

 

~~~~

 

 

Nayeon’s POV 

I felt embarrassed. I told Hanbin I loved him but he thought it was the medication?! God not to mention he was talking to that Jennie girl. My leg felt better after surgery and I was waiting for my butler to pick me up but an unfamiliar car pulled up. 

 

“I’m here to pick you up.” Mino said while getting out of his car. 

 

“Where’s my butler?” I said annoyed at his presence.

 

“I told him I’d pick you up. Besides I have a plan.” Mino smiled. He opened the door for me and waited until I entered to close it. 

 

“What is it?” I asked. He looked at me from the mirror. 

 

“Did you hear about Hanbin and Seunghoon yesterday?” Mino asked. Hanbin and Seunghoon in the same sentence? He handed me his phone. 

 

“Mysterious Man Starts A Fight with Seunghoon” I read and scrolled down the article. 

 

“Why would he do that?!” I argued and handed him back his phone.

 

“I don’t know... but I’m having a celebration party. So come.” Mino explained.

 

“Oh alright..” I replied.

 

“Hanbin is going to be there too. I purposely did this for you.” Mino chuckled. 

 

“Really?!” I asked. Now is my chance to finally talk to him without lying in a damn hospital bed. 

 

“Yeah I’m going to invite him and his friends. From what I heard, Jennie likes Hanbin.” Mino said. She likes him? I cracked a smirk. 

 

“What hell why would you invite them than?!” I raised my voice.

 

“Gosh did the medication wipe out your brain? You could prove to her that Hanbin is yours!” Mino argued. I wanted to snap at him but everything he said was correct. If she sees me with Hanbin she’ll definitely back off! 

 

“When’s the party?” I asked.

 

“In a couple of days. So take the time to get pretty.” Mino answered. 

 

So she likes him? Why didn’t she react when I told her he was going to be with me during surgery? I don’t know what this feeling was but it felt good? I felt empowered for some reason. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~~

 

 

Jennie’s POV 

“You know you don’t have to do this right?” I said. 

 

“Yeah but I want to.” Hanbin smiled. 

 

“So is this going to become a daily thing? You know, you dropping me off? Picking me up?” I asked. I don’t mind seeing him everyday, In fact I look forward to it. 

 

“Of course. You’re my girlfriend after all.” He replied. Ughhh! Girlfriend?! Why can a word make me feel weak? 

 

“Can you say that again?” I giggled.

 

“After all?” He teased. I playfully hit him and crossed my arms, throwing a 5 year old tantrum just to get my way. 

 

“Why is my girlfriend so cute?” He said pinching my cheeks. I hate it when people do that. I pushed his hands away and glared at him. 

 

“Yah, focus on the road.” I argued. 

 

“Alright Mandu.” He chuckled before placing his other hand on the stirring wheel. 

 

“Did you read any of the articles?” I asked.

 

“Yeah I did.” He replied shortly.

 

“I guess he forgave you...” I tried brightening up the mood.

 

“Yeah. I’m glad he did...” was all he said. I guess he didn’t really want to talk about this. I shouldn’t have brought it up, I bet he feels guilty still... 

 

I connected my phone to his car and clicked play. As the beat dropped he gave me a shy smile. 

 

“What? This is my favorite song.” I said while turning it up louder. 

 

“~I become nervous
when you look at me with those eyes my heart flutters
I become nervous-“ I began singing but was cut off by Hanbin. 

 

“~when you hug me as you smile, my heart beats fast
I become nervous

My head becomes complicated
Thump thump my heartbeat goes faster
I don’t know what I gotta do
These worries might seem stupid, but I’m dizzy
Is it just me? Natural skinship becomes awkward Is it just me? That natural relationship with your guy friends keep on bothering me~”

 

Oh my god?! He’s rapping to me?! My cheeks were burning up as he grabbed my hand, intertwining it with his. He glanced at me a couple of times while rapping his heart out. 

 

“Woah! Is this a concert?!” I said while giggling. I didn’t expect Hanbin to be so cute. God he makes my heart melt.. 

 

“Do you like this song that much?” He chuckled. I raised our intertwined hands and planted a soft kiss on his. 

 

“Yes and I’m your number 1 fan.” I showed my gummy smile. He returned the smile and kissed my hand. I almost forgot that I was going to work. Come on Jennie! Get your head straight! Every time I’m with Hanbin it’s like nothing else around me matters. It’s good but bad. I couldn’t stop thinking about what Bobby told me last night. What is it that Hanbin doesn’t want me knowing? As bad I want to ask, I didn’t want to ruin this moment we were sharing. 

The car stopped, snapping me back to reality.

 

“Aren’t you letting go?” He teased. I stared at our hands and slowly pulled away from his. He reached out for my hand and pulled me closer to him. Giving me a light peck on the lips. 

 

“I’ll see you later.” He smiled, revealing those damn dimples of his.

 

“Bye.” I smirked and got out of the car. I closed the door and waved bye to him, watching him drive off. I checked the time on my phone. Damn it, I’m 10 minutes early! I could’ve spent the time getting a more proper kiss. 

 

I entered the building and went directly into the shooting room where I heard loud music. This is odd? As I placed my hand on the handle I saw a figure dancing swiftly to the beat of the music. Taeyong?! Woah! No way? He can dance!.. His entire body was becoming one with the music. He finally did a final pose. I ended it with a clap and entered the room. He quickly ran towards the machine turning off the music. 

 

“W-what are you doing here?” He said nervously. 

 

“I believe I work here.” I smiled. “I never knew you could dance!? What the heck!” I added. He rubbed his nape and let out a chuckle. 

 

“That was just a freestyle.. I’m kind of embarrassed now.” He admitted.

 

“Of what? That was amazing!” I complimented. 

 

“Thanks.. and I don’t know.. I just thought I was alone.” He replied.

 

I was still amazed at how good he is at dancing. I even questioned why he’s a manager. 

 

“I guess I have to come to work early from now on if I want a free show. But how long have you been dancing?” I asked. 

 

“Ever since I was a kid.” He twisted open a water bottle and took a sip of it. 

 

“You’re so talented. Why be a manager?” I chuckled. 

 

“Horrible stage trauma.” He said but managed to add a chuckle at the end. 

 

“Stage trauma?” I questioned. 

 

“When I was a kid, I had this performance for the talent show and I was doing fine until I made a mistake. I completely stood out from my friends. I stood there not remembering a thing. Froze on the spot, then out.” He explained. 

 

“Oh my god.. that’s horrible..!” I exclaimed. 

 

“Well thanks.. and yeah so I’ve been kind of afraid of the stage.” He added.

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it like that I-“

 

“It’s fine.” He smiled. 

 

“I wouldn’t let such talents of yours go to waste.” I smiled back.  

 

“Yeah I’m slowly trying to get my confidence back. A teacher from YG university saw my old videos, Seulgi, a friend of mine showed him so he asked to see me perform.” He explained.

 

“Hey! That’s where i attend.!” I replied. 

 

“Really?!” His eyes widened.

 

“Yeah, you should definitely take the opportunity. It’s very hard to get into our university.” I explained.

 

“Good morning everyone!” Seunghoon and a couple of staffs walked in. Taeyong and I bowed at a 90 degree angle. 

 

“Goodmorning.” I replied. 

 

“Have you told Jennie about her new project?” Seunghoon asked.

 

“New project?” I said in confusion.

 

“U-uh. Your project is to make him so new clothes. He plans on modeling it for you and getting other famous models to wear it.” Taeyong explained. Holy crap! This is a huge opportunity for me! 

 

“Sounds good.” I replied. 

 

“Good, lets get started.” He smiled. 

 

End of POV

 

~~~~~

 

 

As always, Hanbin arrived a little late to the “Family Dinner” his mom planned. The table had a mixture of his and Mino’s favorite dish. He already knew something was up, his mom was probably gonna bribe him or something. 

 

 

“Sorry for being late, I had something to do.” Hanbin explained before taking a seat. 

 

“It’s alright.” Mino reassured. 

 

“You know, your brother is handling the company very well these days.” Their mom explained. Feeling proud of Mino’s doings. 

 

“Okay?” Hanbin said, annoyed by the praise Mino was receiving. He didn’t eye any of them. Instead he just dug right into the food. 

 

“Mino and I are planning a celebration party. You should attend.” Their mom smiled warmly. Hanbin wasn’t surprised, he already knew something was up. Feeling annoyed he slammed the spoon on the table. 

 

“Why should I?” Hanbin attacked. 

 

“He’s your brother!” Ms. Kim argued. Mino placed a hand on his mom. Attempting to calm her down. 

 

“Mom it’s fine.” Mino said. 

 

“No it’s not! I’ve had enough of this stupid grudge you keep holding onto!” Ms. Kim shouted. If she only knew what Mino did.. Hanbin thought. 

 

“Whatever I’m not attending so thanks for the food.” Hanbin got up from the table and glared at Mino. Their mom, obviously upset. Walked towards him. 

 

“Mino is your brother and you can’t even go to a simple party?! Did I raise you like this?!” Ms. Kim argued. 

 

“I don’t have a brother and you said it yourself, it’s a simple party. Why bother?” Hanbin smirked. Ms. Kim slapped him across the face. Mino quickly got up after seeing what his mom did. 

 

“M-mom!” Mino Let out.

 

“I’m tired of this childish act! What Mino did is now in the past! He’s learn from his mistakes and so should you!” 

 

“Learn from his mistakes?! Do you know what your precious Mino did?!! Ahh, it’s my fault for being such a wimp. It’s always my fault.” Hanbin shouted at the top of his lungs. He could’ve told his mom that Mino was the one who lit the shed on fire but he stopped himself. There was no point on it right?. He saw his mom’s hand tremble in fear. Even she couldn’t believe she slapped him. Regret immediately rushed to her mind. Hanbin let out a chuckle before walking out the house, slamming the door behind him. 

 

~~~~~

 

 

“Shall we go out to eat?!” Taeyong asked. The staffs immediately agreed. 

 

“Yes!” They shouted in unison. Taeyong smiled at them and looked at Jennie. She was busy sewing some clothes together. Her hair was pulled back into a neat ponytail. Taeyong smiled at how beautiful she looked. How could someone look like a walking piece of art?

 

“Hey do you wanna go eat with us? My friend is tagging along.” Taeyong asked. 

 

“Oh really? Who? And just let me sow this piece up... and perfect!” Jennie let out a smile feeling satisfied with her work. 

 

“Seulgi, the girl I told you about and wow... That looks great!” Taeyong complimented.

 

“Thanks..” Jennie reply shyly. 

 

“I know you’re gonna do very well on this project.” Taeyong smiled. 

 

“Are you guys coming?!” One of The staff’s interrupted. 

 

“Yeah!” Jennie answered, making her way out the door. “Come on!” She added while looking back at Taeyong. 

 

“On it.” He replied.

 

 

~~~~~

 

“Taeyong!” A girl shouted while running towards him, giving him a hug.

 

“Seulgi!” Taeyong shouted.

 

“Ouuuu is this your girlfriend?” Seulgi teased and eyes Jennie up and down.

 

“Actually-“ Jennie was cut off

 

“Were just friends!” Taeyong quickly defended. 

 

“Oh! Well I’m Seulgi.” Seulgi greeted and stuck her hand out. 

 

“Jennie.” Jennie replied and accepted the handshake. 

 

“Hey, haven’t I seen you around before? You hangout with Jisoo right?” Seulgi questioned.

 

“Yup. I’ve seen you too, with the dance group.” Jennie answered.

 

“Alright lets go!” The staffs shouted while exiting the building.

 

 

 

Hanbin quickly got out from his car after hearing people chatting. 

 

“Jennie!” Hanbin waved trying to get her attention.

 

“Oh crap, I forgot. Hanbin was picking me up.” Jennie said. Hanbin walked over to her. The visible hand print on his face worried Jennie. Did he get into some more trouble? She thought.

 

“Ready?” Hanbin asked. Feeling a little eager to take her away from Taeyong. 

 

“I’ll eat with you guys next time.” Jennie explained. 

 

Jennie’s POV 

“Non sense! Invite the handsome man!” Seulgi said. Ummm excuse me?! Only I can call him handsome! First of all, he’s not some guy! He’s my boyfriend. I gathered all the strength in my body, trying my best not to snap at her. Calm down Jennie, she’s Taeyong’s friend. I looked at Hanbin and saw him blushing. What the hell?! Is he serious?! 

 

“He’s not the type to do things like this.” Taeyong butted in. Thank you Taeyong!

 

“Actually, I wouldn’t mind.” Hanbin replied. Woah.. out of all the times he’s rejected people’s offer he accepts hers? Unbelievable. 

 

“Great let’s get going.” Seulgi said leading the way. 

 

~~~~

 

 

Hanbin and I sat next to each other. We were across from Seulgi and Taeyong while the staffs filled in. 

 

“I thought you don’t like social gatherings?” Taeyong said in a cold tone. His eyes averted to Hanbin. 

 

“I don’t but I’m Jennie’s ride home.” Hanbin replied in his original cold tone. What is this tension? 

 

“Let’s grill some meat!” Seulgi said breaking the awkward tension. I grabbed some of the raw beef and carefully placed them on the grill but felt a hand snatch the  food tong away from me. 

 

“Let me do it.” Taeyong smiled. I nodded my head and grabbed the Soju bottle. Before I could even attempt to open it Hanbin snatched it out of my hand. 

 

“I’ll open these.” He smiled and began twisting the cap off. 

 

“Shall we play a game?” One of staffs suggested while raising his glass to roof. 

 

“Yes!” Everyone shouted while clapping their hands. 

 

“Alright! Whoever drinks the least amount of Soju pays for the whole meal!” He explained. Everyone began cheering, obviously agreeing with the game. 

 

“See u later~” Taeyong teased. Oh god! I don’t even what to remember that night! 

 

“Shut up!” I glared at him. He let out a chuckle before sitting back down. 

 

“Here’s some beef.” Seulgi said in a flirty tone. I stared at her, setting slices of beef into Hanbin’s bowl. Yet he didn’t do anything about it?!

 

“Uh thanks.” Hanbin said. Thanks?! Hanbin are you ing serious?? I looked at him in disbelief and reached for a slice of beef. I placed it in the lettuce I was holding and topped it off with a small amount of pepper. After creating the wrap I smiled at Hanbin, innocently.

 

“Here’s a wrap.” 

 

He was taken aback by my actions. I could tell cause his cheeks were too obvious, turning red and all. I couldn’t wait any longer and shoved the wrap into his mouth. While Watching him chew on it. I showed him my gummy smile before turning away. 3....2...1! He began coughing and pounding on his chest. That’s right Kim Hanbin, blush over her again and it’ll be worse.

 

“Are you okay?!” Seulgi said in a worried tone. Uhhh mind your own business! 

 

“T-that was spicy!” Hanbin said in between his coughs. He reached for the cup of water and quickly chugged it. 

 

“Lets start round one!” The staff shouted. Everyone lifted up their cups. 

 

“Cheers!” We shouted in unison. I downed my drink out of anger.

 

“Are you trying to kill me?!” Hanbin whispered. 

 

“Maybe.” I smirked and watched as he drank his shot. I wanted to strangle Seulgi. She was basically drooling over Hanbin. Stealing glances and all. 

 

~~~~~

 

Everyone was on their 5th shot. Some people were drunk already. Singing and shoving food into their mouths. I saw everyone’s different side which shocked me. Yup, that’s the work of alcohol kids.. I only drank two shots and pretended to drink the rest while secretly pouring them into the plant behind me. I noticed how sluggish Hanbin was beginning to feel and wanted to keep my eye on him.

 

“Glasses up!” The drunk staff said. Everyone raised their glass up and proceeded to drink it. 

 

“Aren’t you going to drink that up?” He asked, referring to me. ! Everyone’s eyes were on me.. I slowly raised the cup up.

 

“I’ll drink it for her!” I looked at Taeyong and received his warm smile. Isn’t he pushing himself too much? God I sure hope he can candle liquor.

 

“Ouuu! We have a knight in shining armor!” The guy shouted. Everyone Aww’d at Taeyong’s manly suggestion. But one person was annoyed. By that I mean Hanbin. He was shooting lasers out of his eyes. Gosh what’s up with him? 

 

Taeyong downed the shot like water which surprised me. I guess he could handle liquor. 

 

“Alright alright round 7!” 

 

Will this guy ever shut up? At this point people will die. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I felt a hand touch mine and saw that it was Hanbin. His cheeks were flushed red and he had blood shot eyes. It was light but enough for me to notice that he was drunk. 

 

“I’ll drink this one for Jennie!” Hanbin announced. 

 

“Woah! She has two handsome knights! I envy her!” One of the staff’s said. He’s my knight alright... Hanbin drank the shot and sat back down. 

 

“Maybe you should-“

 

“Uh oh! You know what this means right?!” The annoying staff asked. Everyone began clapping their hands on their table making a drum roll sound. 

 

“What does it mean?” I said in confusion. 

 

“It means they’re gonna have a show down.” Seulgi answered. 

 

“Correct! The last one standing is Jennie’s knight!” The guy explained. I saw determination in Taeyong’s eyes. 

 

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” I let out. Don’t they see Hanbin? Anymore and he’s bound to pass out!

 

“I’ll win this!” Hanbin said confidently. 

 

“Wow.. you’re such a man.” Seulgi said in awe. Ew do you see the sparkle in her eye?! She’s starting to piss me off, seriously! 

 

“Alright! On 3... Go!” The man shouted. Everyone was staring at them intensely. Taeyong cracked a smirk before drinking the shot. Getting everyone hyped. The stares were now on Hanbin. Of course, he glared at Taeyong before drinking the Soju. 

 

~~~~

 

Time passed and it was already 1 in the morning. Most of the workers left and some were dead asleep on the table. I wonder how everyone’s gonna get up for work. It was only us four awake and the boys were still going at it. 

 

“Y-you’re a real you know that?” Taeyong slurred his words. 

 

“T-then do something about it..” Hanbin argued, also slurring his words.

 

“I’ll prove I’m the better knight.” Taeyong raised his glass up but his body gave up in defeat as his dropped onto the table. I hope he’s alive and not dead. 

 

“I won! Jennie I’m the better knight!” Hanbin said in excitement before passing out. Ughhh! I dragged myself into this one.  I wrapped his arm around me and got up from the table. 

 

“It was nice meeting you.” Seulgi smiled. 

 

“Yeah you too.” I forced a smile and dragged Hanbin’s heavy out of here.

My arms were dying and we barely made it out of the restaurant. He owes me big time. While standing in front of his car I reached into his pockets, searching for his keys. 

 

“W-what are you doing?!” He said, sounding flustered. 

 

“Looking for your keys!” I argued.

 

“It’s in my pocket.” He giggled. I ignored him and continued digging around his pockets.

 

“Yes!” I muttered and unlocked the car. I sat him in the passenger seat and closed the door. As I entered the car he was already fast asleep. I reached over to buckle his seat belt but felt his hands slither up my back. Pulling me closer to him. I swallowed thickly. Flustered by his sudden movements. He stared into my eyes, deeply. 

 

“You’re beautiful.” He said softly. My cheeks automatically reacted to his compliment. How could drunk Hanbin still be romantic? 

 

“You’re drunk.” I chuckled. His eyes slowly closed and I felt his hands fall from my back. With that, I adjusted myself in the drivers seat and drove off. 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“You’re so heavy!” I said while dragging Hanbin into his room. I threw him onto his bed but fell besides him. His arm on top of me. I opened my eyes to see that he’s already staring at me. His hand slowly making its way to my face. He folded a couple strains of hair behind my ear and smiled. 

 

“I had a bad day but seeing you made it better” he muttered. His thumb lightly brushed my cheek. I was reminded of the handprint on his face. What exactly happened?.. he fell asleep again, with his hand resting on my cheek. I moved closer and kissed the cheek where he was slapped at. 

 

“I hope it feels better.” I whispered. The door bell rang. I got up and placed the blanket onto Hanbin before answering the door. 

 

I looked at the monitor but couldn’t tell who this man was.

 

“Hanbin it’s me! Mino!” He said ringing the door bell once more. Mino? I opened it the door and he seemed shocked by my presence.

 

“Ahh.. you must be Jennie?” He smiled. 

 

“Yeah. How do you know that?” I questioned.

 

“I saw you at Seunghoon’s party. But where is Hanbin?” He said 

 

“Oh he’s asleep. He’s very drunk right now.” I explained.

 

“I guess I’ll come around another time but since you’re here can I ask you something?” He asked. 

 

“Sure?” I answered.

 

“You and your friends should come with Hanbin to my celebration party this Saturday.” He explained. 

 

“Uh.. I don’t know-“

 

“I know it’s so sudden but Hanbin wouldn’t come unless his friends do.” He said. 

 

“I’ll check my schedule.” I smiled reassuringly.

 

“Thanks, i hope to see all of you there.” He smiled and walked off. I closed the door and walked back to Hanbin’s room. 

 

His face was all sweaty, profusely. which made me rush besides him. His body was shaking and it scared me. What the hell is going on??!

 

“Yah! H-Hanbin!” I tapped his shoulders. He quickly sat up, out of breath. He didn’t reply and I knew he was taking a moment to realize what was happening. 

 

“What happen-“ he pulled me into his embrace. The hug was tighter than usual. I sensed that he was afraid? But why? What is he hiding from me?...