Jealousy

Forever Young

(A/N- 8Years with our precious bean! Jennie!!)

 

 

 

Ten took this chance to approach the occupied blonde. 

 

“You were amazing” ten complimented, gaining her attention.

 

“Huh?.. oh thanks..” Lisa said shyly. 

 

“I know you’re definitely gonna make the team.” Ten said confidently. Making Lisa’s already blushed cheeks even more red. 

 

“Ah.. you think so?..” Lisa was never this flustered around boys. She had a bunch of guy friends and was even known as a tomboy growing up but somehow. This guy standing right in front of her made her heart skip. 

 

“I know so.” Ten smiled reassuringly. 

 

“Can you tell her that i enjoyed the her performance?” Yunhyeong butted in. Lisa looked at ten in confusion. 

 

“Uh thank you?..” Lisa said that surprised Yunhyeong. 

 

“Y-y-you.. you speak Korean?!” Yunhyeong asked and sent Ten his deadliest glare. Lisa let out a chuckle. 

 

“Of course. I got into this university for a reason.” Lisa smiled. The two boys were at awe. “Well I have to go, I shouldn’t keep my friend waiting.” She added and walked away. 

 

They watched as she walked towards Jennie and Taeyong. Ten swallowed thickly knowing that Yunhyeong was probably gonna kill him at any given moment. 

 

~~~~

 

“Hey! Ready to go?” Lisa said while tugging onto Jennie’s arm. 

 

“Oh yeah..” Jennie replied quickly. 

 

“Your performance rocked.” Taeyong smiled. 

 

“So did yours.” Lisa smiled. 

 

“Thank you and I guess I’ll see you around.” Taeyong said earning a nod from Lisa. 

 

~~~

 

“You’re welcome.” Lisa smiled wickedly. 

 

“Thanks.” Jennie said in disbelief.

 

“I saw what happened, you’re going to let Hanbin know right?” Lisa asked. 

 

“Let Hanbin know what?” Jisoo said while entering the living room. 

 

“Ask her.” Lisa said. Jisoo looked at Jennie, her face full of curiosity. 

 

“Taeyong told me he liked me today...” Jennie explained. 

 

“Don’t forget the hug.” Lisa added. Jisoo’s eyes widen. 

 

“Yah! Are you cheating?!” Jisoo scolded. 

 

“What?! No!! I just.. I didn’t say anything because Lisa interrupted us before I could.” Jennie defended. 

 

“Where’s Chaeng?” Lisa asked. 

 

“Sleeping. I think there’s something wrong with her but she refused to talk about it with me..” Jisoo answered. 

 

“Maybe she’s feeling homesick?” Jennie threw out. 

 

“We should do something to make her feel more better about moving to Korea.” Lisa suggested. 

 

“Like a party?” Jisoo asked. 

 

“We could take her to Jeju.?” Jennie added. 

 

“Ouu! She’ll love that!” Jisoo let out a little squeal. 

 

“How do you think Hanbin would react?” Lisa questioned, earning a playful nudge in the gut from Jennie. 

 

“Hanbin’s mature. I’m sure he won’t take it the wrong way.” Jisoo smiled reassuringly.

 

“I’m gonna go bother Chaeng.” Lisa said. 

 

“She’s asleep!” Jisoo argued.

 

“I’m bored!” Lisa retorted. 

 

~~~~

 

Hanbin’s POV

I knocked on the door and and Mino opened it. 

 

“She’s eating right now, I’ll be back in an hour.” He said and zoomed out of the door. 

 

“Your mom definitely has an eye for decorating.” Jennie complimented. 

 

“Yeah I suppose.” I chuckled and lead her to the kitchen where Hanbyul was busy eating. 

 

“I brought someone to play with you.” I said. Hanbyul faced me and a huge smile formed on her face. 

 

“Who?!!” She said excitedly. I grabbed Jennie’s hand and pulled her into the kitchen. 

 

“Hi!” Jennie greeted. 

 

“The pretty girl?!” Hanbyul smiled. 

 

“Yes, The pretty girl.” I said. 

 

“Let’s go play right now!” Hanbyul quickly got up from the table and dragged Jennie towards her room. I followed behind and watched as Hanbyul showed her every collection of legos I bought her. 

 

“Oppa also got me slime last time.” Hanbyul explained while pulling out a little carton filled with slime. 

 

“I love slime!.” Jennie smiled. 

 

“Really? but slime are only for kids?” Hanbyul said in confusion which caused me to laugh. Jennie let out a nervous chuckle. I knew she felt embarrassed.

 

“Slime is for everyone, I even played it with you.” I defended. 

 

“I’m a kid at heart.” Jennie said and earned a smile from Hanbyul. 

 

“Well let’s play!” Hanbyul said and handed her some LEGO figures. 

 

~~~~

 

I looked at the two girls giggling and whispering into each other’s ears. 

 

“What’s so funny?” I asked. 

 

“Nothing.” Jennie replied innocently.

 

“Oppa, why do you keep looking at Jennie? Do you think she’s pretty?” Hanbyul asked straightforwardly. I chuckled at her statement and smiled. 

 

“I do, I think she’s very pretty.” I saw the red tint on Jennie’s cheek. I love how shy she gets whenever I compliment her. It was cute. 

 

“Do you have a crush on her?” Hanbyul questioned. I nod my head and stared as Hanbyul looked back at Jennie with the widest smile I’ve ever seen. 

 

“Did you hear that?! Hanbin Oppa likes you!” Hanbyul giggled. 

 

I heard the door slam and quickly got up from the ground. I made my way towards the living room and saw my mom putting bags of groceries on the counter.

 

“Hi Mom!” Hanbyul said from behind me. 

 

“Hey honey.” My mom smiled and opened her arms for a hug. 

 

“Hanbin brought a pretty girl over” Hanbyul explained. My mom averted her eyes on us and smiled. 

 

“It’s nice to meet you, again.” 

 

Jennie quickly bowed at a 90 degree angle and shook her hand firmly. 

 

“It’s nice to meet you too..” Jennie replied. Look how nervous she is. 

 

“Why don’t you two stay for lunch?” My mom asked. 

 

“We can’t, we’re very busy today.” I replied. 

 

“Alright then..” 

 

I grabbed Jennie’s hands and led her out of the house. 

 

“I’ll see you next time Hanbyul.” I said. 

 

“Bring Jennie again!” Hanbyul shouted. 

 

“I had fun!” Jennie replied. 

 

~~~

 

“Give your mom a chance.” Jennie broke the silence. I let out a sigh and ruffled my hair in frustration.

 

“It wasn’t her fault that she didn’t know your brother was responsible for that. I’m sure she’s been beating herself down after that..” Jennie explained. 

 

“You probably think I’m the worst boyfriend ever huh? How can someone be so mean to their own mom.” I forced a chuckle. She grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. 

 

“Of course I don’t think that. I love you, idiot and You have every right to feel angry. I don’t want you to hate your mom.. before she found out about the incident she only wanted you and your brother to get along because it pained her to see your guy’s relationship. So don’t hate her for that alright?” 

 

I pulled her into my embrace and inhaled her vanilla scent. 

 

“I’ll try talking to her but it’ll take some time.” I muttered. 

 

“Take all the time you need.” 

 

I pulled away from the hug and caressed her small face. 

 

“I love you.” I said and leaned towards her lips planting a soft kiss. She surprisingly responded back with a hungry one. Quickly making the tension between us rise. She pulled away and the expression on her face died down. 

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“Yesterday when I went to-“ She was cut off by my ringing phone. 

 

“What’s up?” I answered.

 

“Where are you guys?! We’re throwing a party for Lisa.” Bobby said. I heard loud music in the background and people shouting. 

 

“A party?!” I asked.

 

“Yeah I’ll send you the address to my new house! Come quickly” Bobby said before hanging up.

 

“I guess we’re going to a party.” I smiled.

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

 

This was Chaeyoung’s very first party. She didn’t like how rowdy the drunk people were and how the music was basically blowing her ear drums out. Feeling annoyed she walked out to the balcony to get some fresh air. 

 

“Hey” A drunk guy approached. Chaeyoung turned around and smiled. 

 

“Hi..” She said shyly.

 

“What is a pretty girl like you doing out here alone?” The guy chuckled and moved closer towards her. 

 

“Just getting some fresh air.” Chaeyoung replied and took a step back. 

 

“Are you from around here? I can show you around and take you to my place.” He grabbed Chaeyoung’s arm and pulled her closer to him. She felt his warm breath on her neck and struggled to get out of his grip. 

 

“Stop!” Chaeyoung shouted. 

 

“Stop what?” The guy smirked and leaned in closer. 

 

Junhoe saw Chaeyoung walk out into the balcony earlier and decided to finally chase after her. As he walked out of the door he saw the whole scene. Quickly, he pulled the guy away from her and strike a punch across the man’s face. 

 

“Piece of !” Junhoe shouted as he grabbed the guy by his collar and landed another punch to his face. Causing him to fall onto the ground. He didn’t know what overcame him. He never felt this angry before and it was weird. He looked back at Chaeyoung and saw how frightened she was. Her hands were trembling and tears rolled down her face. 

 

“Are you okay?” Junhoe asked in a worried tone. Chaeyoung couldn’t utter a word. The drunk guy quickly got up from the ground and ran back into the house. Before Junhoe could fetch him a hand stopped me. He was surprised by Chaeyoung’s sudden contact. 

 

“P-please don’t go..” she begged. There was something about her that made Junhoe stay. Usually when girls asked him to stay he would never show up in there lives, ever again. But there was something different with Chaeyoung.. 

 

“Did he do anything else? I swear I’ll kill that bastard when I see him again!” Junhoe let out his frustration. Chaeyoung wipes the tears from her eyes. 

 

“No he tried to kiss me but you came in time... thank you.” Junhoe faced her and was immediately attracted to her side profile. How could someone look this beautiful while crying? 

 

“Why’d you come to a place like this?” Junhoe asked. It was obvious that she wasn’t the type of girl to do things like drink or party. 

 

“My friend just got into the dance team so I wanted to congratulate her.” Chaeyoung answered.

 

“Oh you’re friends with the blonde?” 

 

“Yeah.” 

 

“My friend Ten praises her so much. It’s the first time I’ve ever heard him compliment a girl’s dance skills.” So does Yunhyeong.” Junhoe chuckled. Chaeyoung managed to smile a bit. 

 

“Yeah she’s a great dancer. Your friends sound nice.” 

 

“What about me?” Junhoe asked. 

 

“What about you?” Chaeyoung questioned. Junhoe noticed the goosebumps on her arms and took of his coat. Without hesitation he placed it on Chaeyoung.

 

“What do you think about me?” He asked. 

 

“Hmm.. you’re a total player.” Chaeyoung answered and looked at his coat. It smelt like expensive cologne. 

 

“Not that, you don’t think I’m nice?” 

 

“How many girls have you done this to?” Chaeyoung asked. 

 

“Answer me Rosé.” Junhoe said in a husky voice. Chaeyoung felt her face heating up a bit. She was shocked by the way he said her name. Something about it was.. very attractive. 

 

“I’m sure you’re nice, deep down.” 

 

“What do you mean?” 

 

“I don’t know you were rude to me when we first met but you’re probably a nice guy who doesn’t want to show it.” Chaeyoung smiled. Junhoe has seen over a million smiles before but why was hers so alluring? Why did it make him feel flustered? He surprisingly smiled back, a genuine smile and not one of his flirty ones that he usually shows to lure girls in. 

 

“You must like compliments.” She teased. Junhoe stopped smiling and cleared his throat. 

 

“So Rosé.. you’re from abroad huh?” Junhoe asked. The question brought Chaeyoung into a gloomy mood. She cried for 2 days because of how much she missed her family. It was hard for a girl to move to a place she barely even remembered all by herself. She was glad that she had Jisoo but she missed home. Junhoe saw the expression on her face and felt bad for asking. 

 

“Yeah.. I came from Australia.” She forced a smile. A tear escaped her eyes and she quickly wiped it away hoping Junhoe wouldn’t see but it was too late. He was well aware of everything. 

 

“I’m sorry for asking...” he apologized.

 

“No! I’m sorry.. I’m feeling a little homesick and I know it must be awkward to deal with a crying stranger.” She chuckled at the end. 

 

“A little homesick?” Junhoe teased and let out a chuckle. “You’re perfectly fine, I don’t mind you crying.” 

 

Chaeyoung realized why girls fell for him. He had an attractive deep voice and who doesn’t love that? It wasn’t just that though, he knew exactly what to say and when to say. 

 

“Chae- I mean Rosé! There’s cake!” Lisa shouted from the door. 

 

“Coming!” Chaeyoung quickly responded and and rushed towards Lisa. Junhoe watched her sprint into the house and smiled. 

 

“She left me for food.” He chuckled.

 

~~~

 

 

“Rosé was talking to some hottie!” Lisa blurted. Jennie and Jisoo’s eyes averted towards her. 

 

“Is this true?!” Jisoo asked.

 

“Really?!” Jennie added. Chaeyoung stuffed her face with cake not wanting to answer their ridiculous questions.

 

“Oh come on!” Jisoo begged. 

 

“Yeah! Spill the tea.” Jennie said. 

 

“You guys, it was nothing like that.” Chaeyoung replied. 

 

“Then who’s coat is that?” Lisa smirked. Chaeyoung felt flustered. She totally forgot that she had Junhoe’s coat still. 

 

“Hey ladies.” Bobby said and kissed Jisoo on cheek. 

 

“Isn’t that the girl that spelt coffee on you?” Yunhyeong pointed out with a chuckle. Feeling embarrassed Chaeyoung lowered her head and continued eating. 

 

“Junhoe was the victim?” Jisoo laughed. 

 

“It’s not a big deal.” Junhoe assured. 

 

“Really? The words you said that day were, how could anyone be so clumsy?! Why didn’t she-“ Junhoe quickly covered Ten’s mouth and smiled. 

 

“D-didn’t you want to tell Lisa something?” Junhoe said. Yunhyeong glared at Ten. 

 

“You need to tell me something?” Lisa said in confusion.

 

“Yeah he does.” Junhoe replied and pushed Ten towards her. 

 

“I wanted to say congratulations!” Ten said excitedly. 

 

“Thanks.” Lisa said while blushing. 

 

“Congratulations Lisa!” Yunhyeong smiled widely. 

 

“Thank you!” She smiled.

 

“Where’s Hanbin?” Jisoo whispered

 

“He’s storing Soju into my fridge for me.” Bobby answered. 

 

~~~

 

“Do you know where the Soju is at?” A girl asked. Hanbin poked his head out of the fridge and handed her two bottles of Soju. 

 

“Here.” He said. 

 

“Thank you...” She said shyly. “Do you need help?” 

 

“No I’m fine, thank you.” Hanbin replied. 

 

“There’s so many, let me give you a hand.” The girl walked towards him and began handing him the bottles to store in the fridge. 

 

“Uh thanks.” He said. 

 

“No problem. I’m Sana. She said in a cute voice. 

 

(A/N- DID U GUYS FRICKING SEE BDZ? ALL I GOTTA SAY IS, SANA’S DUALITY!)

 

“Hanbin.” 

 

“It’s nice to meet you, Hanbin.” She slithered her hand onto his arm and flashed a flirty smile. Feeling uncomfortable Hanbin pulled his arm away from her. 

 

Jennie on the other side saw everything and was annoyed. She was about to rip this girl’s head off but decided to do something better. Something that showed Hanbin was all hers and no one else’s. 

 

“Babe~ where were you? I was looking everywhere for you..” Jennie said in her best aegyo voice. She tugged onto Hanbin’s arm and pouted. Sana gave her an annoyed look that caused Jennie to smile devilishly.

 

“Oh sorry I was storing some Soju in Bobby’s fridge.” Hanbin said. Jennie wrapped one of Hanbin’s arm around her and snuggled into his embrace. 

 

“Hurry up~ I wanna spend some time with you.” Jennie hated aegyo with all her heart. But she hated girls who didn’t know their place more. Of course she regretted this and thought it was cringeworthy but sometimes you got to do what you got to do. 

 

“Alright alright.” Hanbin let out a chuckle. Sana was disgusted by the view and grabbed two bottles of Soju. 

 

“I’ll leave you two couples alone.” She said and walked away. As soon as she walked away Jennie unwrapped Hanbin’s arm from her and pulled away from his embrace. 

 

“God I hate doing that.” Jennie said in frustration. 

 

“That was cute.” Hanbin smiled. 

 

“Oh! So you like girls who talk like this? There’s so many, let me give you a hand~” Jennie mimicked Sana and placed her hands at the same spot on Hanbin’s arm. 

Hanbin could only chuckle at Jennie’s act of frustration. 

 

“What the hell is so funny?!” Jennie argued. 

 

“Nothing. You’re so cute when you’re jealous.” Hanbin smiled.

 

“So you’re not even gonna deny that you like girls who talk in a cute annoying voice?!” 

 

“Baby..” Hanbin said, sending shivers down Jennie’s spine. It was the first time he called her that and she loved it but refused to show it. Due to how stubborn she is. 

 

“I’m not your baby.” Jennie retorted. Hanbin grabbed her hands and held it. 

 

“Jennie” he added. She turned her head the other way. 

 

“Mandu” 

 

Jennie refused to give in still and continued being stubborn. She rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. Hanbin cupped her face and stared at her cat like eyes that were drawing him in. Totally lost in them every time he set eyes on her. 

 

“Love.” He said and leaned in for a kiss but a hand stopped him. He pulled away and smiled.

 

“I don’t like girls like that. I like a girl who has cat eyes, a gummy smile, who’s really stubborn and won’t let me kiss her, a girl who looks good even in casual clothes, a girl who gets shy whenever I compliment her, a girl who constantly leads me to the right direction, a girl who has motion sickness, a girl who looks cold on the outside but really is a sweet and sensitive person, a girl who’s passionate about fashion designing, a girl who loves milk flavored ice cream, a girl who’s totally afraid of anything zombie and horror related, a girl with Mandu looking cheeks, a girl who is afraid of thunder, a girl... named Jennie Kim.” Hanbin explained. Jennie couldn’t help but blush at his words. Her smile wasn’t gonna fade away anytime soon. With that being said Hanbin took the chance to kiss his smiling girlfriend. 

 

“I hate you for making me use aegyo.” Jennie said. 

 

“Can I hear it one more time?” Hanbin teased, earning a playful punch in his chest from Jennie. He let out a chuckle and leaned in for another kiss. It was a sweet and gently one. 

 

“Alright everyone! I want to make a congratulations toast for Lisa and uh.. Taeyong!” Bobby said with his glass raised to the roof. The couple pulled away from the kiss and gave their attention to Bobby.

 

“Congratulations on making it to our university’s dance team! Goodluck on the competitions!” Bobby said. Everyone began cheering and clinking their glasses together. 

 

“Cheers?” Hanbin smiled. 

 

“Cheers.” Jennie replied. 

 

~~~

 

After a few hours of partying everyone left and besides Bobby’s close friends. Ten and Lisa were picking up the bottle and cans. While Yunhyeong was sweeping the place up, cleaning the counters, wiping down the bathroom and even fixing the furnitures. He was a best person and couldn’t stand messy things. 

 

“Are you tired?” Bobby asked. Jisoo looked up at him and smiled. 

 

“A little.” 

 

“Do you want to spend the night?” Bobby swallowed thickly. He was surprised by how bold he sounded and was sure it was the alcohol. 

 

“Yes.” Jisoo replied. 

 

“You could sleep in one of the guest rooms.” Bobby explained. 

 

“Ah.. alright.” Jisoo wanted to spend the night with Bobby. Nothing ual, she just wanted to cuddle with him and Wanted to be in his embrace. Bobby opened the guest room door and smiled. 

 

“Here.” He lead her in. Jisoo got into the bed and pulled the blankets up. While Bobby sat besides her, at the edge of the bed. 

 

“Goodnight.” Jisoo said. Bobby gave her a kiss on the lips and smiled. 

 

“Goodnight.” As much as he wanted to spend the night with her, he knew he wouldn’t be able to fight the temptation. He closed the door behind him and headed towards his bedroom. 

 

~~~

 

Bobby spent 20 minutes tossing and turning in bed. He couldn’t sleep and he was in fact sobering up a bit. Before he could close his eyes in attempt to sleep a knock on his door stopped him. He opened it to see Jisoo. 

 

“Did something happen?” Bobby asked. 

 

“Can I sleep with you?” Jisoo said. 

 

“S-sleep with me?” 

 

Jisoo didn’t care anymore and walked right through him. She flopped onto his bed and covered herself with the blankets that smelt like him. It took Bobby a few seconds to realize that this wasn’t a dream. He closed the door behind him and locked it. 

 

“I’ll sleep in the floor.” He said nervously.

 

“Why? This king sized bed needs a king.” Jisoo said. Bobby was taken aback. 

 

“Jisoo...” 

 

“I just want to sleep with my boyfriend, what’s the big deal?” Jisoo retorted. 

 

“Right..” Bobby said and slowly walked towards the bed. As soon as he laid down Jisoo stuck besides him like glue. Her arms wrapped around him. His heart was beating like crazy and could jump out at any moment. “God Jisoo why are you doing this to me?” He thought to himself. 

 

“Breathe babe. I still need you alive.” Jisoo said. Bobby quickly exhaled his breath. 

 

“S-sorry I was just-“

 

“Is there something wrong?” Jisoo asked.

 

“Nothing.” He smiled reassuringly and turned over to face her. Their faces were an inch apart. Bobby had no problem closing that. He kissed her lips and tilted his head to deepen it into a passionate yet hungry kiss. Jisoo kissed him back, she was eager to taste his lips just as much as he was. 

 

~~~

 

“Are you headed home?” Taeyong asked.  

 

“Yeah.” Jennie answered. 

 

“Let me drive you?” 

 

“Taeyong... I’m sorry.” Jennie let out. Taeyong was aware of where this was going. He didn’t want to face it. 

 

“Please don’t.” Taeyong said.

 

“I’m really sorry, I can’t see you as anything else besides my friend.. I’m also dating Hanbin. I wanted to tell you the night you told me you liked me but couldn’t.” Jennie explained. 

 

“I said I didn’t want to hear it.. but it’s fine. I understand.” Taeyong forced a smile. 

 

“I know but you needed to. I didn’t want to hide that I’m dating someone from my friend.” Jennie said. 

 

“I’m happy for you.” 

 

“Taeyong..”

 

He unlocked the door to his car and glanced at Jennie. 

 

“Goodnight, get home safely alright?” He kept the force smile plastered on his face but Jennie saw right through it.

 

“Goodnight and same goes to you.” Jennie said and watched as he drove off. 

 

As soon as he drove away from the rich neighborhood, the tears rolled down from his eyes. His heart was shattered into pieces but he knew that it was his own fault. None of this had anything to do with Jennie. She was doing her part as a friend but stupidly he fell for her. He fell for the way she stood up for him, encouraged him, and cared for him. All his life he’s felt worthless, from being abandoned by his parents to working under his own cousin. Everything he did had an ending point and dancing was the only thing that made him feel alive. Until Jennie came along and showed him what being cared for felt. What being supported felt and for once, he felt worthy.