I become nervous...

Forever Young

(A/N- for some reason it won’t let me upload pictures so you can check wattpad for the pictures of Jennie and Hanbin, getting dressed up for the Masquerade party!)

 

Jennie’s POV 

My head was throbbing. My eyes were slowly adjusting, trying to make sense of where I am. I couldn’t recognize this room... !? Did I sleep with Taeyong?! I quickly looked beside me but no one was there. Not even a wrinkle on the bed sheets. This is odd? I got up from the bed feeling dizzy.

 

“Hello?” I said but no one replied. I scratched my head and walked out of the bedroom. Woah, where am I? I wandered around the house and saw a note on the fridge. 

 

“Good morning, I fixed you up some food for that hangover. I’m currently with Bobby so enjoy.” -Hanbin

 

How did I end up here? I looked at the stove and there was kimchi stew. It was freshly made and it smelt amazing. I quickly put some in a bowl and sat down at the table. 

 

“Amazing!” I continued shoving my mouth. 

Hanbin can cook?! This tastes just like my mom’s. Ahh speaking of my mom, I missed them. I should probably give them a call. 

 

~~~~~

 

After washing my bowl I went back into the room and dug around my purse. Where’s my phone? I lifted up the blankets but my phone was no where to be found. Don’t tell me I lost it?! 

 

“Ughh!!” I plopped onto the bed and checked my surroundings. Hanbin is so neat. I chuckled and got up from the bed, sliding my thumb across his desk. Wow... no dust. I was impressed with how neat and organized he was. Being the curious person I am I pulled out one of the drawers and saw the notebook Hanbin was writing in yesterday. Before I could reach in the drawer there were a couple of knocks at the door. 

 

“It’s Jisoo!” I saw the her face through the monitor and chuckled. 

 

“Welcome.” I said and opened the door. 

 

“So what do you think?” She asked.

 

“Think of what?” I was confused.

 

“Of Hanbin’s House.” Jisoo said.

 

“Oh it’s nice. I’m impressed by how clean he is compared to Bobby.” I said making the both of us chuckle. 

 

“I know right? Well anyways let’s go.” Jisoo said.

 

“Go where?” 

 

“Get a make over duh. You have a Masquerade to attend and I have dinner with my parents.” Jisoo explained. Her parents?? 

 

“But didn’t your mom-“

 

“Yeah She did But maybe she wants to tell us about it over dinner.” Jisoo forced a smile. 

 

“Well how’s dad?” I asked. Yes, I call her dad, dad because he’s always been here for me. 

 

“I don’t know the last time I actually saw him he was drowning in beer and ramen.” Jisoo said. I bet he is, I was drowning in Soju last night so I understand his pain.. 

 

“Aww I miss him! Does he know about your mom?” 

 

“I don’t think he does...” Jisoo replied. I patted her back. 

 

“I hope everything goes well.” I explained. 

 

“Me too.. but for now let’s worry about ourselves.” She said dragging me out the house. 

 

 

End of POV 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Hanbin sat a box of food on the table, grabbing Bobby’s attention.

 

“Oh you’re here? I missed our dorm.” Bobby chuckled

 

“Yeah I brought some pizza.” Hanbin explained. 

 

“Yes!” Bobby quickly got up from the couch and made his way towards the table. Grabbing a slice of pizza. 

 

“You’re that happy?” Hanbin asked.

 

“Of course! Hospital food is gross.” Bobby said taking another bite. 

 

“You know we’re all going to be by your side right? If you feel alone let us know. You’re my big brother Bobby. I care about you.” Hanbin explained. 

 

“I’m sorry for doing that. I was looking for a way out..” Bobby replied. 

 

“If you go, I’m going too.” Hanbin said. Bobby punched him in the arm.

 

“Yah! How can you say that!” Bobby argued. 

 

“Exactly. Don’t leave me behind Alright? Let’s fight through the tough times together. Like we’ve always done. Yeah sometimes we give up and feel like there’s no way out but there is, there’s always another way. Life will try to beat us down but we’re gonna fight back 10 times harder!” Hanbin shouted. 

 

“Thanks for being my brother.” Bobby smiled. 

 

“Thank you too, big bro.” Hanbin smiled back. He swallowed his food and cleared his throat. 

 

“Nayeon told me she loved me yesterday..” Hanbin added. 

 

“W-what?! What did you say?” Bobby asked. 

 

“I couldn’t say anything.” Hanbin admitted. 

 

“Tell her you don’t love her duh!” Bobby argued. 

 

“I’m sure it was just the medication she was on.” Hanbin wanted to believe it. 

 

“Yeah right. It doesn’t affect you that much.” Bobby said in disgust. “Besides tell her that you’re seeing Jennie.” He added. Making Hanbin choke on the pizza. 

 

“S-seeing?!” Hanbin said.

 

“I know you like her. I see the way you look at her and she has some kind of control over you. Like when you were yelling at me back at the hospital. She asked you to stop and you did.” Bobby teased.

 

“Alright alright. I do like her.” Hanbin said trying to hide his smile. 

 

“Then What are you waiting for?” Bobby chuckled.

 

“I-I’m writing a song for her and that’s how I plan on asking her out..” Hanbin said rubbing his nape. 

 

“Woah woah!! Mr. Romance here.” Bobby teased.

 

“Shut up. I just want it to be special.” Hanbin replied. 

 

“Can I hear it?” Bobby asked. 

 

“Not if you’re going to tease the hell out of me.” Hanbin argued.

 

“Okay okay! I won’t. I swear.” Bobby said. Hanbin pulled his phone out and pressed the play button. 

 

 

~I become nervous
when you look at me with those eyes, my heart flutters
I become nervous
when you hug me as you smile, my heart beats fast
I become nervous

My head becomes complicated
Thump thump my heartbeat goes faster
I don’t know what I gotta do
These worries might seem stupid, but I’m dizzy
Is it just me? Natural skinship becomes awkward
Is it just me? That natural relationship with your guy friends keep on bothering me

Don’t do that if you’re not gonna kiss me
Don’t do that if you’re not gonna love me
Don’t do that if you’re not gonna be forever
Don’t do that to me, don’t do that to me

I become nervous
when you look at me with those eyes, my heart flutters
I become nervous
when you hug me as you smile, my heart beats fast~

 

Bobby’s mouth formed the letter O. He couldn’t believe Hanbin wrote such a song. 

 

“You’re in loveeeeee!” Bobby teased.

 

“Shut up.” Hanbin chuckled. 

 

“It’s really good. Man and can I say this? I’m glad you moved on from Nayeon. Seeing you hurt over her really bothered me.” Bobby explained. 

 

“Thanks. I’m glad I moved on too.” Hanbin smiled.

 

“ I heard from Jisoo that you’re attending Seunghoon’s party?” Bobby was surprised. He knew how anti social Hanbin was. 

 

“Yeah he definitely has something planned out.” Hanbin said. 

 

“Did he try to hurt you?” Bobby asked.

 

“No but he threatened me? He’s using Jennie and that’s what’s stopping me from killing that bastard. I only agreed to attend because of Jennie.” Hanbin explained.

 

“I’m coming with!” Bobby demanded. 

 

“No! You’re gonna pack your and go to my place. It’s not safe here anymore.” Hanbin said.

 

“Don’t let Seunghoon get his way with you.” Bobby said before getting up to go pack. 

 

“I won’t. I’m not scared of him anymore.” Hanbin replied. 

 

~~~~

 

 

Jennie placed the shopping bags on her bed and plopped onto it. 

 

“I love you Hanbin!” Nayeon’s voice played inside Jennie’s Head. Ever since then she couldn’t get it out. Feeling frustrated she grabbed one of her pillows and buried her face in it. Letting out a scream. 

 

“AHHHHH!” Jennie screamed into the pillow. Jisoo quickly rushed into her room. 

 

“Did you see a spider?!” Jisoo asked with a pan in her hand. 

 

“N-no.” Jennie answered, confused to why a Pan was in Jisoo’s hands. 

 

“Oh then why are you screaming?” Jisoo placed the pan on Jennie’s bed and sat besides her. 

 

“Jisoo I’m sorry I didn’t you tell this but I like Hanbin... it’s driving me crazy.” Jennie admitted. Jisoo was shocked.

 

“You like Hanbin?! Why are you telling me this now?!” Jisoo asked.

 

“I-i wasn’t too sure if I liked him at first but then we kissed and I got jealous of his ex.” Jennie explained. Jisoo’s eyes widened. 

 

“Y-you two k-kisses?! When?!” Jisoo shouted. 

 

“The whole world can hear you Jisoo!... remember the night Bobby hurt his ankle?...” Jennie’s face was turning red. Jisoo looked at her in disbelief but quickly formed into a smirk. 

 

“So that’s why your face was so flushed looking that night.” Jisoo teased. Jennie nudged her in the gut.

 

“Yah!” Jennie let out.

 

“Well you guys been dating this whole time?” Jisoo asked. She saw Jennie’s mouth formed into a frown and already knew the answer.

 

“No...” Jennie replied. 

 

“Why not? You guys already kissed. Unless... you’re just friends with benefits?!” Jisoo dramatically gasped. 

 

“Friends with benefits??” Jennie said in confusion.

 

“It’s when two people are friends but they have a ual relationship, no strings attached.” Jisoo explained. 

 

“We’ve never done anything like that!!” Jennie quickly defended. 

 

“Welp... I guess you and him are just two friends that kissed then?” Jisoo said. 

 

“Yeah... sadly.” Jennie sighed. 

 

“If you like him make your move.” Jisoo encouraged. Oh how much Jennie wish she could... 

 

“I can’t, I heard his ex on the phone yesterday telling him she loved him.” Jennie covered her face with the pillow. 

 

“Well did he say it back?” Jisoo asked

 

“I hung up the phone but it doesn’t matter! He’s always going to be there for her. It’s clear that he still loves her.” Jennie explained. 

 

“How are you so sure?” Jisoo questioned.

 

“Come on! You and Bobby said it yourself. Why would he stay by her side during surgery and after? No EX would do that!” Jennie said emphasizing the word ex. 

 

“Hanbin is so ing dead.” Jisoo muttered. Her phone began ringing. 

 

“Hello?” Jisoo answered.

 

“Hey Babe.” Bobby greeted. Jisoo looked down at the younger girl who was burying her face in the pillow.

 

“Where’s Hanbin?” Jisoo asked. Jennie quickly sat up trying to take the phone away from her.

 

“He went shopping. Why?” Bobby asked. 

 

“Jennie wanted to know.” Jisoo said bluntly. Bobby laughed on the other line. 

 

“Tell her he went shopping, he’s gonna look his best for tonight.” Bobby explained. 

 

“Best my . Tell him to stop hurting Jennie.” Jisoo snapped. 

 

“Babe, what do you mean?” Bobby questioned. 

 

Jennie covered her ears. She didn’t want to hear the conversation anymore and decided to shut herself out. 

 

“Hanbin can’t just kiss Jennie and then go back to Nayeon!” Jisoo argued. 

 

“They kissed!?!?” Was all Bobby got out from the sentence. 

 

“I know right. Before we did, such sly kids.” Jisoo said. 

 

“Wow.. bastard didn’t tell me that. But trust me babe, Hanbin feels the same way.” Bobby said. 

 

“Really? Then why’d he go see Nayeon before and after surgery? He was there with her the whole time.” Jisoo asked. 

 

“Yeah I know that but trust me. He likes her. Don’t tell her this but Hanbin even made a song about her! He plans on asking her out soon!” Bobby said excitedly. Jisoo looked at Jennie and smiled.

 

“What!? No way?!” Jisoo shouted.

 

“Calm down! And yes way, it’s really good too.” Bobby explained. 

 

“Awww. That’s so cute.” Jisoo said. 

 

“You’re cute.” Bobby flirted. Making Jisoo blush.

 

“Stop it... Kimbap.” Jisoo said in a flirty voice.

 

“Yah, if you’re just gonna flirt with Bobby then can you leave my room?” Jennie said in annoyance. 

 

“I’ll talk to you later Kimbap.” Jisoo said before hanging up. She snuggled besides Jennie and chuckled. 

 

“Don’t cry Jendeukie! Hanbin likes you. I know it feels like he doesn’t but he does, trust me.” Jisoo said.

 

“Yeah Whatever.” Jennie rolled to the other side. 

 

“I’m serious.” Jisoo argued. Just wait until he asks you out! Jisoo thought. 

 

“How do you know?” Jennie asked.

 

“I’m Jisoo, I know everything.” Jisoo smiled reassuringly. 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Bobby dragged two of his luggage along, making his way towards his car. 

 

 

“Bobby.” A familiar voice said. Bobby turned around to see his Coach who had minor bruises on his face. 

 

“Coach...” Bobby replied. The coach took the luggage from his hands and dragged it. 

 

“Where are you going? You’re not going home.” Coach demanded.

 

“I’m not, I’m heading to Hanbin’s house.” Bobby explained.

 

“Why didn’t you tell me your father was treating you like that?” The Coach asked. He looked at Bobby but saw fear in his eyes. 

“T-the whole time... I thought you were getting into fights but all along this was happening?!” The Coach added. He felt guilty for not being able to help Bobby. He believed he was closed with his players but he thought wrong. 

 

“It’s nothing, really.” Bobby grinned. 

 

“Nothing?! Bobby. This is serious! I know you’re scared and that’s why I’m helping you.” The coach explained. 

 

“Thanks for caring Coach but really. I can handle this on my own.” Bobby smiled reassuringly. But the coach didn’t take no for an answer.

 

“Why are you moving out of your dorm?” The coach asked.

 

“Oh.. eventually he’ll drag me out of there.” Bobby answered.

 

“Are you sure Hanbin’s House is safe? You could stay at my place.” The coach suggested. 

 

“Trust me coach, it’s safe. If he found out I was at your place he would kill you.” Bobby said and grabbed his luggage back from the coach. 

 

“Then what’s your plan?” 

 

Bobby placed both of the luggage into the back trunk and closed it. “I’m not sure yet, I’m just avoiding getting shipped off.” Bobby chuckled. 

 

“Shipped off?” The Coach said in confusion.

 

“Yeah he plans on shipping me to the U.S. at The Busan Harbor.” 

 

The coach didn’t say anything but enter the passenger seat. Bobby was confused but entered the car.

 

“Uh What are you doing?..” Bobby said rubbing his nape.

 

“I have an idea.” The coach smiled. 

 

“What is it?” Bobby asked. 

 

“Let’s ship your dad.” A menacing smile took over the coach’s face. 

 

~~~~~

 

Jisoo’s POV

I locked my phone and took a deep breath before entering the house. The atmosphere feels different.. it’s not even our home anymore. I saw my mom bringing plates of food to the table while my dad was adjusting his tie. 

 

“You look beautiful!” My mom- I mean this women said. I forced a smile and made my way towards the table. Wow.. all my favorite dishes? Maybe she is going to confess.. 

 

“Hi dad.” I smiled warmly. 

 

“Hey honey.” He smiled back. 

 

“I know you’re probably wondering why I invited you to dinner.” This women had the audacity to smile at me. 

 

“What is it?” I replied coldly. I was poking my chicken. I didn’t really have an appetite. 

 

“Your father and I have decided to move. We already made payments and all! We’re buying a new house!” She leaned over the table and pecked my dad on the cheek. What the ? They’re moving?! Really? After cheating on my dad she wants to move? What, did her little fling with Mr. Kang not work out?!

 

“What’s wrong with your expression?” My dad asked. I slammed my fork on the table and stood up.

 

“What’s the matter honey?!” This woman asked. I glared at her and looked at my dad who was surprised to see me like this. 

Should I say it? Should I hold it in? But my dad has the right to know!... ughhh!

 

“Jisoo!” Dad shouted. That’s when the tears began rolling down my face. I couldn’t help it.. it’s too much to hold in.. I hate it. God why did this have to happen to my family?!...

 

“Mom’s cheating on you!!” I shouted. My breathing slowed down a bit. Letting me catch my breath. “She’s cheating on you!... I saw it with my own eyes..” there I did it. Are you happy now? I hated myself for saying this but I hated myself more for keeping it. My dad looked at her, then me. He looked too shocked to say or do anything. 

 

“I know..” he let out a sigh. Both my mom and I looked at him. He knew?! He ing knew?! But he just ignored it?

 

“Honey...” my mom cried out. 

 

“Dad! What the ?! You knew the whole time but you’re still with her?” I shouted from the top of my lungs. 

 

“I didn’t want you to see how imperfect we were.” He muttered. 

 

“I’m not a little kid? I’m a lady now! Of course I’m shocked, hurt, and feel betrayed but dad... why would you stay if it hurts?” I wiped the streaming tears from my eyes and felt a pair of hands hold onto mine. I saw who it was and pulled my hand away. “You’re not my mom.”  I added  and walked out the door. 

 

I reached into my purse and dialed Bobby’s number. 

 

“Hello?” He answered. Hearing his voice calmed me down a bit. 

 

“W-where are you?” I said trying to hold back the sobs. 

 

“What’s wrong? Did something happen?!” He asked. 

 

“Just tell me where you’re at!” I yelled. 

 

“Hanbin’s House..” 

 

I hung up the phone and got into my car, driving off. I saw my house through the mirror. It hurt.. that was the place I use to call home.. the place I would go to whenever I needed comfort, the place I would go eat at, sleep at, and even enjoy.. that’s all gone now and there’s nothing left but memories. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

Jennie took a glimpse of herself in the windows reflection, making sure she looked fine.

 

 

She placed the Masquerade mask on her face and fixed her hair. 

 

 

Being satisfied with the final look she took a deep breath and entered the building.

There were people at the food table, people chatting and people dancing. Everyone looked so mysterious and elegant. 

 

“Hey” Taeyong greeted. He wore an all white suit with a white mask, making him look like an angel. 

 

“Hey” Jennie replied.

 

“You look gorgeous.” Taeyong smiled.

 

“Thanks.. how’d you know it was me?” Jennie chuckled. 

 

“I saw you through the window. You were checking yourself out.” Taeyong chuckled. Jennie bit her bottom lip, feeling embarrassed. 

 

“Oh... you saw?” Jennie replied nervously.

 

“Yeah but no worries. You look amazing.” Taeyong smiled. Jennie felt her cheeks burning up. 

 

“May I have this dance?” Taeyong offered his hand. Jennie skimmed the room before accepting the offer. She wondered if Hanbin attended and if he did, where was he? 

 

“You may.” Jennie placed her hands into Taeyong’s and was lead onto the dance floor. 

 

“Do you remember what happened last night?” Taeyong smirked. 

 

“I do not... did I do something?!” Jennie asked. She prayed to god that she didn’t do anything embarrassing. It’ll be the death of her if she did. Taeyong began bopping his head and mimicking her sloppy footwork from last night. Jennie was confused at his actions. Are they dancing or?

 

“What exactly are you doing?” Jennie let out a chuckle.

 

“This was You yesterday. You kept screaming at the ahjumma to turn up the music and you were dancing like this.” Taeyong explained. Jennie just stood there. Wishing, begging that the ground could open up and just swallow her. It was better than watching Taeyong make fun of her, that’s for sure. 

 

“W-when did I ever dance like that!!” Jennie defended. Taeyong laughed at her. He found her so cute when she was embarrassed. 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Hanbin’s POV

Does my hair look okay? . I sprinted towards the building and realized that I could see my own reflection from the window. 

 

 

(A/N-Just imagine that his hair is combed back 😂)

 

 

I ran my hands through my hair making some last minute adjustments and quickly placed the mask on my face. 

 

 

 

Woah! I look charming. Maybe I should buy more suits? I entered the building and everyone was wearing masks. Well no Hanbin. But I was impressed with how everyone looked. Of course my eyes skimmed the room. Searching for Jennie but she was no where to be found. 

 

“Welcome sir.” A waiter greeted and handed me a cup of wine.

 

“Excuse me but do you know where Jennie Kim is?” I asked while taking a sip of the wine. 

 

“I’m sorry. I don’t know who that is.” The waiter bowed before leaving. Damn it. Where can she be?? 

 

“Hanbin?” I turned around to see Mino. Of course that bastard is here. 

 

“What are you doing here?” He asked.

 

“I was invited. You’re still friends with this bastard after all these years?” I said in disbelief. So much for wanting to change Mino. 

 

“You shouldn’t be here. Go home!” He argued.

 

“I’m not going anywhere.” I refused.

 

“Aren’t you afraid of him?!-“

 

“Stop trying to act like a brother! The things you do won’t change !” The words slipped out of my mouth. It’s whatever. I was getting tired of his ing act anyways. 

 

“Hanbin I... I know I ed up at being your big brother. I know the things I say or do won’t change it.” Mino explained. 

 

“You want to change yet you’re still friends with Seunghoon? After what he did to me? You haven’t changed one bit.” I drank some of the wine in the cup and to my surprise I saw Seunghoon. He pulled a girl closer to him and wrapped his arm around her waist. A smirk appeared on his face as he stared at me. Jennie! I dropped the cup in my hands and sprinted towards the dance floor. Without hesitation I pulled Seunghoon away from her and punched him across the face causing him to land on the ground. I grabbed him by the collar and continued punching him in the face. I don’t care who the he is or how famous he is. I should’ve did this a long time ago. Why was I such a coward?! It felt great and I felt relieved after each punch landed on him. I realized I was only taking out all the pain and anger I held in for a long time. Before I could plant another punch in his face I got a good look at the girl. Are you serious?! I-it’s not her?! I was so confused, I could’ve sworn- I felt a fist across my face and was kicked off by Seunghoon. ! I fell for it. I’m so dumb! He grabbed me by the collar and punched me. It hurt like hell and I even tasted the blood in my mouth. 

 

“You’re still so easy to trick.” He smirked. I kicked him off and quickly got up from the ground. I sprinted towards him, tackling him onto the table. Adding in a few punches.

 

“I should’ve did this a long time ago!” I shouted. I felt a pair of arms wrap onto me and held me back. 

 

“Oh my god!! Seunghoon! Are you okay?!” Jennie shouted. I watched as she helped him off the table. His face wasn’t that bad so I don’t know why she was worried. Wait, who the is holding me back? I broke out of the person’s grip and pushed him away from me. Ahh it was this bastard, Taeyong. 

 

“Calm down!” He shouted at me. 

 

“Taeyong you take care of Seunghoon.” Jennie demanded and grabbed my hand. She lead me outside of the building and pushed my hands away. Why does she look so pissed? God by the looks of her face it looks like she’ll kill me any minute.

 

“What the hell is your problem?!” She asked. 

 

“I thought you were dancing with him.” I said in a low tone. 

 

“That’s your excuse for beating him black and blue?” I heard disappointment in her voice and knew I really did mess this up. 

 

“You don’t understand!-“

 

“No you don’t understand! I felt jealous when you stayed with Nayeon before and after surgery but I didn’t rush in there and beat the crap out of her!” She argued. Wait? She’s jealous?

 

“I’m sorry! I know. I shouldn’t have done that.. and about Nayeon, Hanbyul wanted to stay with her!” I argued back. 

 

“Do you know how embarrassed I am to even go back there? It’s always been my dream Hanbin and you know that!” She glared at me with hatred in her cruel eyes. I reached for her hand and held it, she fought back but I refused to let go of it. 

 

“I’m really sorry Jennie. It was immature of me and I shouldn’t have done that. I was just angry...” she pulled her hands out of mine and that’s when I regretted everything.. Maybe if I had my together this would’ve never happened. Look at her! She hates me now.. 

 

“Don’t hold my hands like this, hug me or even... kiss me.. especially when you still love her..” she explained. I saw tears roll down her face and wanted to wipe them but she already did. My heart was tarnished.. what did I do? To make us become like this? 

 

“I don’t love Nayeon.” I replied.

 

“I heard it over the phone! She said she loved you.” She argued. Oh so that’s what this is about? 

 

“Yeah but I don’t love her.. Jennie, I...” She let out little sobs and I saw as she dug her nails into her dress. 

 

“What are we? Why did we kiss? Why am I crying over you? Why are doing this to me Hanbin?... if you really want me then tell me. if you’re just gonna hurt me like this then please.. just leave.” She begged. That’s what broke me.. I remember her telling me about Jaebum and how much he hurt her. I wanted to show her that I was different and that it was never my intention to do that. 

 

“I’m sorry I made you feel that way.. I’m sorry for making you wait..” I pulled my phone out and plugged my EarPods into it.  I placed them into her ear and smiled at her. “Just listen, please?” I added. I pressed play and could feel my heart racing rapidly. I know I planned on showing her the song but not like this. So of course I felt scared. I don’t know how she’ll react but I hope she understands how I feel.. 

 

 

~I become nervous
when you look at me with those eyes, my heart flutters
I become nervous
when you hug me as you smile, my heart beats fast
I become nervous

My head becomes complicated
Thump thump my heartbeat goes faster
I don’t know what I gotta do
These worries might seem stupid, but I’m dizzy
Is it just me? Natural skinship becomes awkward
Is it just me? That natural relationship with your guy friends keep on bothering me

Don’t do that if you’re not gonna kiss me
Don’t do that if you’re not gonna love me
Don’t do that if you’re not gonna be forever
Don’t do that to me, don’t do that to me

I become nervous
when you look at me with those eyes, my heart flutters
I become nervous
when you hug me as you smile, my heart beats fast~

 

I saw form into a smile and then a light chuckle followed it afterwards. I caressed her face and wiped the tears away. She looked up at me with those cat like eyes that I adored. I swear every time I look into them I fall even deeper in love with her. I stared at those pink plumped lips of her. Every second passing by made me hungry for them. I moved in closer, closing the distance between us and kissed Her warms lips. I closed my eyes, totally immersed into it. It felt Magical. The butterflies in my stomach were swarming everywhere. My heart beat was becoming abnormal, each second. Not wanting this to end I held her head in my hands and pulled her into a fiery and passionate kiss. 

 

 

We both broke the kiss trying to catch our breaths. I grabbed her hands and intertwined them with mine. I stared into her eyes. 

 

“Will you be my girlfriend?” I asked and smiled at her. 

 

“Finally! Of course, I would love to.” She replied and smiled back, showing her gummy smile. She slammed her lips onto mine taking me aback by her bold actions. But I quickly replied to the kiss and took control of it. My hands cupped her face. our lips began to move in perfect sync. The kiss became more passionate as each second passed. I felt her hands slide up my chest and encircled my neck. The kiss grew heavy, we were fighting for dominance. My hands slid off her face and tightened around her small waist. 

Everything felt like a dream. I felt like the whole world stopped and it was only us. This is what falling in love was like, a story you never wanted to end. I had longed for it, and now I can't bare to lose it - lose Jennie in general. I felt so complete. I don’t know but being with her just felt right. 

 

End of POV 

 

 

 

(A/N- YAY! Jenbin is finally sailing! And yes! Two chapters in one day! 😉)