Resolution.

Forever Young

Hanbin's POV

I pushed Nayeon away from me and took a step back. 

 

"Nayeon stop." I let out a deep sigh. 

 

"Why? Why should I stop huh?! I-I love you Hanbin! You can't even spare me a hug? For a couple of seconds? I need you.." She said in between her sobs. 

 

"Look-"

 

"No you know what you need? To get the hell out of here! I let you off with a warning but maybe that wasn't enough." Jennie interrupted. I swallowed thickly, feeling a bit scared. Warning???? Did she meet up with Nayeon before? I turned around and watched as she walked over to us. Her eyes were dark and scary. She raised her hand up but I grabbed it, stopping her from slapping Nayeon.

 

"Don't cause a scene, my neighbors are asleep." I begged. 

 

"Really? Don't cause a scene?! You expect me to just let it slide? That's all you care about?!" Jennie argued. . Again I'm saying stupid things. 

 

"No that's not what I-" she walked away before I could finish my sentence. 

 

"Hanbin!" Nayeon shouted. I turned around and gave her my coldest look. 

 

"What!? Jennie's mad are you happy now?!" I ruffled my hair in frustration. "Please! I beg of you, leave us alone. I'm happy with Jennie please try and understand that. What we had is over now." 

 

I sprinted back to the car but she wasn't there. 

 

"." I got into the car and drove off searching for Jennie. 

 

I drove pass a couple of houses and saw her sitting down on a bench. I parked the car by the curb and stepped out, making my way to her. 

 

"Don't run off like that.." I said in a low tone.

 

"I didn't want to cause a scene." She mocked. I sat besides her and cupped her face. 

 

"I didn't want things to get physical." I admitted. 

 

"Well she obviously doesn't know how to back off!" She argued. 

 

"I told her off." I explained. Jennie rolled her eyes. 

 

"As if that would work, getting slapped didn't work out for her either." 

 

"You slapped her?!" I said in disbelief.

 

"Mhm." She replied shortly.

 

"When did this happen?" 

 

"When we were at Jeju. Don't you see that she's just trying to tear us apart?" Jennie snapped. 

 

"I'm well aware. I won't let anything or anyone come in between us. I promise." I smiled reassuringly and gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Come on, your dad is waiting for us." 

 

 

~~~

 

We arrived at Jennie's parent's house. Her dad was in his office working on some documents while her mom was in the kitchen cleaning. 

 

"Your dad wants to talk with Hanbin." Mrs. Kim said. Me? Why?

 

"Hanbin?" Jennie said in confusion. Mrs. Kim nodded her head. With that i excused myself and walked towards his office. My heart was pacing. What could he want to talk about? I took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

 

"Come in." 

 

I twisted the door knob and entered his office. 

 

"You wanted to talk to me?" I questioned. 

 

"Yeah please have a seat." He took off his glasses and rubbed his temples. Is he mad? He looks mad? This is bad.. 

 

"Thank you." He let out. Thank you? 

 

"You're welcome?" I said in confusion.

 

"I truly believe that you brought courage to Jennie and gave her confidence. She also listens to me now." He let out a chuckle. 

 

"She's done the same perhaps even more. I feel more happier and she's the reason why I'm able to achieve my dreams." I found myself smiling like a crazy person talking about Jennie.

 

"I could tell that you two are very in love." He smiled. "But what is your dream?"

 

"To share my music with the world." I said passionately.

 

"you make music?" Mr. Kim's face brightened up. 

 

"Yeah.." I reply shyly. 

 

"There's this kid that Jisoo's parents know, he use to rap all the time." Mr. Kim explained.

 

"Bobby?" 

 

"That's his name! Do you know him?" 

 

"Yeah he's like a brother to me." 

 

"Oh wow. I didn't know that. Is he still keeping up with that?" 

 

"Yeah we making music together." I chuckled. 

 

"Is that so? I'll have to hear it one of these days." He smiled. 

 

"Yeah! Of course." 

 

~~~

 

"I wanna sleep with you tonight." Jennie said while buckling her seat belt. 

 

"Just sleep?" I smirked 

 

"Yes! I have work tomorrow you ." She rolled her eyes in annoyance. I let out a chuckle and drove off.

 

~~~

 

", I forgot my pajamas." 

 

"It's fine you can wear my clothes." I suggested 

 

"Please." She flashed her gummy smile. I took out one of my plain white tee's from the closet and handed it to her. She took off her shirt exposing her slim figure and black bra. Damn. 

I wanted to taste her. She saw me drooling and winked at me. There was no way she's getting away with teasing me. I ran out of patience and pinned her on the bed.

 

"H-Hanbin.." she moaned. I began placing kisses on her neck and down to her chest. Leaving wet spots all over her. 

 

"They call me tiger bin for a reason." I whispered seductively before kissing her lips. She responded to the kiss immediately. Our tongues dancing with each other swiftly. I moved my hands to her jeans undoing them, pulling it off and tossing it away. Our breathing fastened and our heart rates rose. I pulled away from the intense kiss and took off my clothes leaving just my boxers on. I jumped back in and planted kisses from her lips to her collar bones, her s to her stomach. A moan escaped her lips but I stopped, purposely teasing her. 

 

"Hanbin I swear-" 

 

I entered my man hood in her earning a moan in ecstasy. 

 

"You swear what?" I teased and began ing again and again, harder each time.

 

"Oh my god Hanbin!!" She moaned loudly.  I opened her legs wider and drove myself harder into her. She was whining in pleasure and that was good. She reached her . I brought myself up to her and kissed . 

 

"I love you." 

 

"I love you too" she smiled. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

Chaeyoung's POV

Junhoe and I met up at the night market like we planned. 

 

"So this is it huh?" He asked 

 

"Isn't it pretty? Now let's go try some food!" I lead the way. 

 

"Can we get two skewers?" I ordered and paid the lady. "Here." I handed him one and watched as he took a bite. 

 

"It's pretty good." He smiled.,

 

"Alright now follow me let's try this out!" I grabbed his hand and led him towards one of the stands.

 

"Spicy rice cakes?" He questioned. 

 

"It's good trust me." I placed some into his mouth and paid close attention to his expression. 

 

"Woah.. this is amazing!" He pulled out some money from his wallet and handed it to the man. "One more order please" He seemed to like everything we tried so far. 

 

We walked around and he was still shoving his mouth with the rice cakes. 

 

"What was I doing all my life?" He said before eating the last bits. 

 

"You like it that much?" I giggled. We walked past a drink stand but I immediately stopped as I saw the word "Mango" written in bold letters.

 

"What?" He said in confusion.

 

"We have to get some drinks!" I rushed towards the stand ordering a mango smoothie. 

 

"You like mango?" He asked.

 

"I love mango!" I answered cheerfully and began sipping on the drink.

 

~~~

 

A couple of hours passed by and we were still walking around. Pointing out little things that caught our eyes. 

 

"I heard they're suppose to shoot fireworks in a couple of minutes." He explained. 

 

"Oh really?!" 

 

He nodded his head.

 

"Let me get my phone out I want to take pictures for my mom to see." I dug into my purse and pulled my phone out, going into the camera app. The sound of fire works being lit caught everyone's attention. 

 

"It's so pretty." I said while capturing pictures on my phone. I turned around and face Junhoe. 

 

"Let's take a picture for memories." I smiled. 

 

"Ah I'm not-" 

 

"Oh come on smile more." I said while counting down to 3. 

 

"1..2...-" I felt his lips against my cheeks and quickly faced him. My cheeks were burning hot. Sheesh you could even cook some eggs on them. 

 

"I really really like you Rosé, Chaeyong, whatever your name is. Please give me a chance." He explained. Despite his reputation I felt that he was being sincere. I didn't even realize it myself but as we spent more time together I found myself liking him, remembering things about him, enjoying his presence. I slowly nodded my head.

 

"Really?! You're really going to give me a chance?!" He said in disbelief. 

 

"Yes, because I think I like you too." I smiled. He reached for my hands and gave it a light squeeze. 

 

"I promise you're different. I promise I will never do anything to hurt you." He smiled.

 

"I believe you." 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

"Yo! Open up the door!" Ten shouted. Yunhyeong knocked on it a few more times. 

 

"Jisoo! Unnie! Lisa shouted. The door opened revealing Jisoo in an apron. 

 

"Are you cooking?!" Lisa asked. 

 

"Yes, now come in before I burn the food!" Jisoo said while running back to the kitchen. They entered the house and made their way towards the living room where Bobby was watching tv. 

 

"What's up!" Ten greeted

 

"Sup" Bobby Replied. 

 

"How's your ribs?" Yunhyeong asked 

 

"Better." Bobby smiled cheekily. 

 

"What are you watching?" Ten asked.

 

"Rap battles." Bobby answered. 

 

"About Ravi, shouldn't we do something?" Yunhyeong suggested.

 

"Yeah we cant just let him get away with that." Ten added.

 

"Its fine, let it be. We're not in high school anymore we can't solve our problems with violence. Let's be mature about it." Bobby explained. Leaving a "wow" expression on the two boy's face.

 

"Jisoo really did something." Yunhyeong teased.

 

"So you're really going to let this slide?" Ten asked

 

"Kicking his won't do anything. It'll just be 

war" Bobby explained.

 

"Yeah lets just leave it alone." Yunhyeong added

 

~~~

 

"Yah! Do you have two boyfriends or what?" Jisoo scolded 

 

"Huh?! What do you mean? I'd be lucky enough to even have one." Lisa retorted

 

" I'm talking about Ten and Yunhyeong." Jisoo argued

 

"What about them?" Lisa said in confusion.

 

"It's obviously a love triangle." Jisoo said 

 

"L-love triangle?" A shade of visible red tint covered the blonde's cheeks. 

 

"You like one of them and they both like you." Jisoo explained

 

"Impossible." Lisa shrugged her shoulders. 

 

"It's possible but you're just a little dense." Jisoo smiled.

 

"Whatever you say unnie" 

 

~~~

 

A week went by, Junhoe and Chaeyoung has barely began dating, Ten, Lisa, and Yunhyeong are still trapped in their little love triangle, Bobby and Jisoo are living their best lives together, last but not least. Hanbin and Jennie are both working and still currently chasing their dreams. 

 

There were a few knocks on Mino's door. He was surprised to see Nayeon and how different she looked. 

 

"Come in.." Mino invited and shut the door behind him.

 

"First and for most, I want to apologize. I've been doing tons of thinking lately and realized that I've become a monster. You were right, in the end I was the one hurt.. I should've believed from the start but I got so blinded by love. Anyways... I wanted to say goodbye." Nayeon smiled faintly. 

 

"Goodbye? Where are you going?" Mino asked desperately.

 

"The U.S. I need a break. It's time to reflect." Nayeon answered. 

 

"Do you know when you will be back?" 

 

Nayeon took a couple of steps forward and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm not sure but I'll definitely be back. Thank you for everything." This whole thing felt unreal to him. He wrapped his arms around her and tightened the hug. As much as he wished she'd stayed he knew it was for the best. 

 

"I'm glad we're friends." Mino said sincerely. 

 

~~~~

 

Selugi turned off the music and earned a confused look from Taeyong. He began stretching his arms out as Seulgi walked towards him. 

 

"It's been 5 hours aren't you tired?" She said handing him a bottle of water. 

 

"Not really. I can go for another 5" he said opening the bottle and drinking it. 

 

"Practice ends today. Come on the others left already and besides your dance looks perfect as always." Seulgi admitted. 

 

"As always?" Taeyong chuckled. 

 

"I mean I'm always watching you." Seulgi said. 

 

"Like what you see?" Taeyong teased. Seulgi clenched her fist.

 

"Maybe I do..." she let out. Taeyong froze for a few seconds and spared her a glance. 

 

"Can I tell you something?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Of course. We're friends." Taeyong smiled

 

"Right... friends." She smiled faintly. "Actually I- I've always liked you. And I know you're not over Jennie yet but I felt the need to tell you." 

 

"Oh Seulgi I didn't know-"

 

"Please! Please don't say anything. I don't want an answer I was just telling you." Seulgi explained. 

 

"I think you're amazing and that I owe you my whole life but you'll always be my best friend. Anything else and I'm scared I'll lose you." Taeyong explained. 

 

Seulgi felt her heart tear into bits and pieces but at the same time she felt relieved. Relieved that she could remain friend with Taeyong. It was better than nothing right? 

 

~~~

 

Jennie's POV 

Hanbin and I snuggled together while waiting for Lisa to play the movie. Everyone got together and decided to have a movie night at Bobby's place. It has always been our hangout place after his original man cave got destroyed. 

 

"Are you cold?" Hanbin asked while pulling the blanket up.

 

"You're keeping me warm." I smiled. 

 

"Can you guys not?" Lisa said in disgust. I stuck my tongue out at her and pulled Hanbin closer to me, kissing him on the lips.  She made gagging noises which caused the both of us to laugh. 

 

"Okay I got the popcorn! Press play!" Ten said excitedly and sat in between Yunhyeong and Lisa. 

 

Jisoo already finished her bowl of popcorn and was bugging Bobby to make some more for her.  Meanwhile Junhoe couldn't decide if he wanted to wrap his arms around Chae or just sit there. Ever since they began dating he's been very cautious about everything and taking things slow. A little too slow that even Chae feels eager to kiss him. The love triangle between Lisa, Ten, and Yunhyeong still continues. It's obvious that Ten and Lisa like each other but they're in that puppy love phase. Meanwhile Yunhyeong still hasn't had a clue. 

Seulgi and Taeyong? They remain best friends and yes, she told me about her confession and how she got rejected but she's happy about it. Getting it off her chest made things easier for her in a way. Oh, me and Hanbin? We're better than ever. 

 

"Want some popcorn?" He offered. I nodded my head and opened my mouth for him to feed. 

 

"Thanks." I whispered. He was immersed into the movie but I had my eyes on him. On his well carved jaw, perfect aligned nose, narrowed brows and his soft lips. The lips that I loved against mine and how they felt. It was like yesterday when I first saw him in the club. The night he beat the crap out of some guy for harassing me. When he walked in, everyone had their eyes on him but somehow our eyes met through the crowd. I never would've expect to be with Hanbin but I'm glad I am. Words can't really describe how this idiot makes me feel. 

 

I love you.

 

-End Of The Last POV. 

 

 

(A/N- Ughhhh I cant believe I wrote 26 chapters?! I seriously thought I would only get to like 12 and stop But ideas kept popping in my head. 😂 anyways it was a fun journey with you guys! Thanks to everyone who supported my first ever fanfic! I know it's not the greatest but I'm trying to improve. 😬 by the way who's excited for BLACKPINK x Dua? Cause I know I am 🤪 Again, thank you so much!.)

 

 

Here's the cover for my next fanfic ;)) 

 

https://my.w.tt/trhxD8DU1Q

 

Stay tuned 😊