Meeting her parents...

Forever Young

(A/N- School starts on the 15th for me and I recently got a job so I’m sorry but updates may be a little later than usual.) 

 

 

 

 

“Why did you call her?!” Mr. Kim argued. 

 

“I was afraid you were gone!” Mrs. Kim defended. She wiped the tears from her eyes. The door swung open, revealing Jennie. Her hands trembled as she tried to make sense of the situation. God... is that really my dad laying in this damn hospital bed?.. was all she could think of. 

 

“J-jennie..” her mom cried out. 

 

“D-dad.. m-mom...?” Jennie barely managed to let out. The closer she walked towards the bed the more tears fell from her eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me?!” She argued.

 

“I was afraid that you’d lose track of your studies.” Mr. Kim replied. 

 

“Dad! You matter more than my studies! I’m rearranging my schedule.” Jennie explained. 

 

“This is exactly what I was talking about.” Mr. Kim retorted.

 

“Your daughter cares about you! For god sakes! Hiding it was enough don’t start a fight!” Mrs. Kim shouted. 

 

“I’m sorry.” Mr. Kim let out a heavy sigh. He didn’t want his daughter to see him in this shape. 

 

“What did the doctor say?..” Jennie asked. 

 

“Were in the process of a heart transplant.” Her mom answered.

 

“Then everything will be okay right?!” Jennie said. Mrs. Kim walked towards her and gave her a hug. 

 

“We’re hoping.” She whispered into Jennie’s ear. 

 

~~~~

 

 

Hanbin’s POV

I checked my phone and received 5 missed calls for my mom. It’s whatever. I don’t feel like hearing her complain today. A lot happened yesterday, I probably shouldn’t have done that... I unlocked my phone and saw that Jennie hasn’t texted me back. It’s been 20 minutes. Maybe she’s busy? There were a few knocks on my door, breaking me out of my thoughts. 

 

“Who is it?” I asked before opening the door. 

 

“It’s me, Nayeon..” 

 

I opened the door and saw a perfectly okay person. Despite her causing a scene yesterday. 

 

“Do you need something?” I asked.

 

“Yeah... can I come in?” 

 

“Why can’t we just talk out here?” I said in a cold tone. 

 

“It’s personal.” She replied. I opened the door and stepped to the side. Letting her enter my house. She made her way to the living room and sat on the couch. 

 

“So what is it?” I asked while approaching her.

 

“About yesterday... my leg is okay now.” 

 

“I noticed.” I replied shortly. 

 

“I just want to say sorry... Mino told me that you two fought.” She said looking at my visible bruised lips. 

 

“How’d you fall anyways? I don’t recall pushing you that hard.” I furrowed my brows. 

 

“The Surgery messed up my legs.” She let out a nervous chuckle. “But I didn’t come here for that.” 

 

“Then why did you come here?” 

 

She cleared and crossed her legs before speaking. 

 

“Hanbin.... I still love you. I know you probably think I’m crazy for loving you after all these years but it’s always been you, it will always be you..” She explained. Tears were already forming from her eyes as she waited for an answer. I wanted to let her down lightly. She didn’t deserve any more pain in her life. The damage was done for both of us. I heard a light sob come for her.. I guess she already knows my answer. 

 

“I’m sorry, I can’t love you back but what we had is in the past now. It’s time to move on Nayeon, we could always be friends.” I explained. 

 

“I can’t be friends with someone I love!” She raised her voice. 

 

“Then maybe we shouldn’t see each other..” I let out. 

 

“I thought you still cared for me?! What happened..” 

 

“I care for you as a friend. Nothing more and nothing less.” I replied. 

 

“Is it because of Je-“ a ringing phone interrupted our conversation. 

 

“Hello? Right now?... alright, yes. I’m one my way.” She answered in a cheerful tone. 

She didn’t spare me one glance and began walking towards the door. 

 

“Nayeon, I’m sorry.” I said making her stop for a couple of seconds before walking out the door. 

 

~~~~~

 

I took out some Pringles from my pantry and sat on the couch. I was about to turn on the tv until someone knocked on my door. 

 

“Seriously!? I just got comfortable!” I let out my biggest sigh and got up to answer it. My heart began pacing as I saw my favorite person, Jennie. I opened the door and welcomed her in. 

 

“Hey.” I greeted and locked the door behind me. I turned around to her throwing herself onto me. Her arms wrapped tightly around me, not wanting to let go. I raised my arms up and wrapped them around her. 

 

“Did something happen?” I asked. 

 

“I just found out today that my dad has heart failure... he’s in the process of getting a transplant.” She answered. 

 

“Everything’s going to be fine.. if he’s getting a transplant then things will go well.” I comforted. 

 

“I know..... I’m just.. scared..” she admitted and squeezed me a little tighter. 

 

“It’s normal to be scared but we must think positive about this. Alright?” She looked up at me with her glossy cat eyes and tears trailing down it. I raised my hands up and wiped the tears away. Then planted a kiss on her forehead. 

 

“Will you drive me there later? I don’t think I’m in the right state of mind to be driving. I almost crashed on my way here.” She said. I smiled at her and nodded my head in agreement. Earning a kiss on the lips from her. “Thank you”

 

“Do you want to eat some Pringles and watch movies with me?” I asked. 

 

“Yes please.” She answered and dragged me towards the couch. 

 

I handed her the can of Pringles and skimmed through my mini collection of movies. Call me old school if you want. Yes, I have a collection of CD’s so what? 

 

“Before Sunrise.” I said to myself and cracked a smile. I placed the disc into the DVD player and went back to the couch, adjusting myself. 

 

“What are we watching?” She asked while munching on some Pringles.

 

“Before Sunrise” I answered.

 

“I love this movie!” She shouted. 

 

“It’s my favorite.” We both said at the same time and began laughing. Wow... if I could just see this women laugh like this for the rest of my life. Then I think I’d be set. Her laugh was a sweet melody. Kind of like music to my ears, I would say. I know I say this every time but lord... that damn smile of hers. Always makes me weak. 

 

“What’s wrong?” She asked. 

 

“Nothing.. you’re just, so beautiful.” I answered and caressed her small face. Feeling her soft and milky skin. I moved in closer and tilted my head. Kissing her soft lips. The kiss was turning into a battle as we fought for dominance. She lied down on her back as I leaned in and softly kissed her neck, up and down. She let out a little whimper which made me crack a smirk. I guess she likes this. I made my way back to her tender lips. I pressed my tongue against her lips and was immediately granted access to . She pulled away leaving me confused. 

 

“U-uh.. the movie.” She said shyly. The movie was beginning in the background. I was focused on our little make out session that I forgot what we were doing. 

 

“O-oh right!” I said and quickly got off from her. I placed my legs on top of the coffee table and laid back. To my surprise she cuddled against me. I smiled and wrapped my arm around her, while our hands intertwined. 

 

“Can you feed me some?” I said in a cute voice, only making her laugh. 

 

“Yes! If it’ll get you to stop talking like that.” She chuckled and shoved some chips into my mouth. She lifted our intertwined hands up and kissed mine. 

“I love you.” She looked at me and flashed her gummy smile. 

 

“I love you too.” I smiled before giving her a kiss on the forehead. We turned our heads toward the tv and continued watching the movie. Enjoying each other’s company. This right here, this moment.. it’s everything to me. 

 

 

End of POV 

 

 

~~~~

 

 

It’s been a few weeks since Jisoo spoke with her parents but she decided to meet up with her dad today. Just to check up on him. She hasn’t replied to any of her mom’s messages because of how angry she felt. 

 

“Hey honey.” Her dad approached. She snapped back into reality and plastered a smile. 

 

“Hi dad...” Jisoo replied. Mr. Kim took a seat across from her. He could tell how anxious his daughter was. 

 

“How have you been?” He asked. 

 

“Oh pretty good.. how about you?” Jisoo answered. 

 

“Well, actually. Your mother and I decided to split up. I live in the new house now and I have to catch a flight tomorrow morning, to the U.S.” Mr. Kim explained. Jisoo was expecting to hear a different answer. She expected him to express how hurt he felt but instead it seems like he’s holding up. She was glad to hear that. 

 

“Ah. That’s good! Why are you leaving?” Jisoo said in a low tone. 

 

“I need some fresh air.” Her dad smiled and patted her hands. 

 

“I’m glad you’re doing well, dad.” Jisoo smiled. 

 

“Thank you. How about you? You seem brighter.” Her furrowed his brows. Jisoo began blushing. 

 

“Y-yeah... I’m dating Bobby.” She admitted. Mr. Kim let out a chuckle and sipped his cup of coffee. 

 

“So you finally admitted to liking him?” He teased. 

 

“Dad!” Jisoo retorted. 

 

“I’m just kidding honey. I’m happy for you. When I come back let’s have dinner, I haven’t seen Bobby in a long time.” Mr. Kim suggested, earning a head nod from Jisoo. “Have you talked to your mom yet?” 

 

Jisoo swallowed thickly before replying. “Not yet.” 

 

“I know you’re mad at her right now but you have to give her a chance alright? I know it was hard for you but it was also hard on your mom.” 

 

Guilt struck Jisoo in the guts. Making her feel like a terrible daughter for pushing her mom away. It amazed her on how understanding her dad’s always been. He was definitely a good role model.

 

“Alright..” Jisoo smiled faintly. 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“That’s her, the new Thai girl.” Yunhyeong pointed out to the girl dancing. 

 

“So you want me to greet her just because she’s Thai?” Ten said in annoyance.

 

“No because she’s pretty and I want her number.” Yunhyeong explained. 

 

“So you want me to enter the room and ask for her number?” Ten asked. 

 

“That’s correct.” Yunhyeong smiled cheekily. Ten let out his heaviest sigh, regretting this. He entered the dance studio and saw the blond haired girl move swiftly to the music. It wasn’t like anything he’s seen before. Sure he’s saw a bunch of people dance but he’s never seen someone so immersed, someone who pin pointed every little move, someone who had such charisma. His heart began racing at the beautiful scene. As soon as the song ended he was snapped back into reality. 

 

“Did you enjoy the show?” The blond teased. Ten cleared his throat and walked closer to her. 

 

“Sorry to interrupt, my stupid friend didn’t think you’d speak Korean since you’re Thai.” Ten explained.

 

“Oh okay?...” Lisa said in confusion. 

 

“I’m ten.” He greeted in Thai. 

 

“Lisa.” She smiled. 

 

“The way you dance... it’s no joke.” Ten confessed. Lisa chuckled at his statement and wiped the remaining sweat from her neck with a towel. 

 

“Thanks.” Lisa replied.

 

“You know we could use someone as great as you. We actually have a competition coming up in 3 weeks.” Ten explained.

 

“Really?!” Lisa said excitedly.

 

“Yes.” Ten smiled. 

 

“How do I join?” Lisa asked.

 

“Meet me here at 7.” Ten answered.

 

“Wait! What about your friend?” Lisa said. Ten looked back at the nervous Yunhyeong and back at Lisa.

 

“Uh.. he just wanted to know your name.” Ten lied.

 

“Ohh. Okay? I’ll see you at 7.” Lisa smiled. 

 

“Yeah!” Ten replied before walking out of the studio.

 

“So what’d she say?!” Yunhyeong asked with an arm wrapped around Ten. 

 

“Uh you were right... she only speaks Thai.” Ten said while faking a pout. He felt terrible for lying but there was something about Lisa that he didn’t want to let Yunhyeong have. 

 

“Damn it, she was pretty too.” Yunhyeong said.

 

~~~

 

 

Junhoe’s POV 

Damn it! That pretty pink haired girl has been on my mind for the past week. I don’t know why I can’t stop thinking about her!? Get your together Junhoe! This isn’t like you! 

 

“What are you thinking about Babe?” Some girl said while encircling her arms around my nape. We were in the parking lot of the university so I shrugged her arms off. She leaned in closer to me attempting to give me a kiss but I backed away. Earning a confused yet annoyed look from the girl. Wow have I gotten this bad? I don’t even remember her name.

 

“What’s wrong?” She argued. 

 

“Nothing” I replied coldly. 

 

“You won’t even let me kiss you.” She pouted and continued moving closer towards me. I turned my head the other way and saw that pink haired girl eating alone on the Cafe’s balcony. The lady pushed me away and let out a chuckle. 

“It’s just like you to be eyeing other girls. I should’ve listened to my friends when they said you were a good for nothing player!” She argued and raised her hand to slap me. I held her arm, defending myself. 

 

“You shouldn’t have fallen for me.” I smirked and received a slap from her other hand. 

 

“Go to hell Junhoe!! I hope you go through this one day! I hope every rotten thing you did comes back to you!!” The girl shouted before driving off. I was use to this. It was the same old routine. They curse me out, slap me, kick me, punch me, and even threaten to kill me but I was never bothered by it. I looked back at the balcony and saw that the pink haired girl was no longer there. I rushed towards the cafe and saw her walk out. With that, I sprinted besides her. 

 

“Hey!-“ I was cut off by a small sob. Am I hearing this right?

 

“W-What’s wrong?..” I asked. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. 

 

“Nothing. Please leave me alone.” She said weakly and continued walking away. I caught up to her again. 

 

“Did something happen? Did someone hurt you?” I asked. She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at me with hatred in her eyes.

 

“My name is Rosé! Now will you please please leave me alone?!!” She argued, feeling fed up with my acts. I couldn’t utter a word. Rosé? What a pretty name. Wait, what hell am I thinking?!

 

“Just tell me what’s wrong?” I begged. 

 

“Why do you care? Oh wait, you’re just trying to sleep with me like you do to every girl you lay eyes on.” Rosé argued. For the first time in my life I regretted sleeping around with girls. I was never embarrassed about it but hearing it come out of just made me feel like some villain off a superhero movie. I grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to me. I don’t know if I did this out of curiosity or because I wanted to but I felt my heart racing. I saw pain and a mixture of sadness in her brown orbs. The longer I stared at them the more I was being drawn in. 

 

“Correction, girls eye me first.” I said confidently. She pulled her arm away from my grip.

 

“Well I never laid eyes on you so leave me alone.” She said coldly and walked away. Rosé? Hmm. I got your name but I’m not yet satisfied. I want more, perhaps even you.? 

 

End of POV

 

~~~

 

Hanbin felt his blood pressure raising, at any moment he could have a heart attack. It was his first time meeting Jennie’s parents. His hands were shaky due to how nervous he felt. Seeing how bad his hands were Jennie smiled and held it. Hanbin looked at her and she flashed her gummy smile. 

 

“Don’t be nervous. My dad is a an easy going person.” Jennie reassured. 

 

“I-I’m, are you sure about this? I could just wait in the car..” Hanbin said while rubbing his nape. 

 

“Too bad we’re already here.” Jennie said while opening the door. Her dad was watching tv and eating what appeared to be soup from the hospital. 

 

“Oh! who is this handsome young man?” Mrs. Kim said excitedly. Hanbin bowed at a 90 degree angle and received a hug from Jennie’s mom. 

 

“I-I’m Kim Hanbin.” He greeted and made eye contact with Jennie’s glaring dad. Mr. Kim cleared his throat. 

 

“Dad this is Hanbin. My boyfriend.” Jennie said boldly. 

 

“Hello, Sir.” Hanbin greeted with a bow and a handshake. 

 

“Ease up. Breathe and relax your shoulders.” Mr. Kim said, Hanbin quickly followed his orders. “It’s nice to meet you.” He added with a smile and firmly shook Hanbin’s hands. Making his worries go away. 

 

“It’s nice to meet you too sir.” Hanbin smiled. 

 

“So how much do you like my daughter?” Mr. Kim furrowed his brows, making Hanbin swallow thickly. Jennie was enjoying the scene. She knew her dad would pretend to play bad cop and seeing how nervous Hanbin was made everything better. She bit her lip, stopping herself from laughing. 

 

“I don’t like her.” Hanbin said, causing both of her parent’s eyes to widen. “I love her.” He said and smiled at Jennie. 

 

“You had me scared for a moment.” Mr. Kim chuckled.

 

“Aww honey you can stop with the act. I can see that he genuinely loves our daughter.” Mrs. Kim explained. 

 

“I know, I don’t want to have to deal with another situation like Jaebum’s again...” Mr. Kim sighed. 

 

“Dad-“

 

“Sir, I can assure you that I won’t hurt Jennie. I promise that I would never do such a thing.” Hanbin explained. 

 

“You know promises shall not be broken.” Mr. Kim raised a brow. 

 

“I know. You have my word.” Hanbin replied boldly. Mr. Kim didn’t need to ask any more questions. He saw how sincere Hanbin was through his eyes. He saw the way that Hanbin would look at Jennie and it’s the same exact way He’d look at his wife. Jennie walked to Hanbin’s side and gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

“Dad can you stop with all the questions? Hanbin loves me and I love him.” Jennie smiled. 

 

“Alright alright but go with your mom, she needs help bringing some clothes back to the hospital.” Mr. Kim explained. 

 

“Are you okay with staying here?” Jennie asked. Hanbin smiled and nodded his head. “Alright I’ll see you in 30 minutes.” She said and walked out.

 

“Tell me, is my daughter treating you good? I know she could be childish at times.” Mr. Kim asked.

 

“She’s an amazing girlfriend, sir.” Hanbin answered.

 

“That’s good. Please do treat her well. She’s my only daughter and when I watched her go through that break up with Jaebum.. I was tempted to hurt the kid. I can’t see her in that state ever again.” Mr. Kim explained. 

 

“I’ll make sure it never happens.” Hanbin said reassuringly.

 

“You’re a good man and I can see it. I’m glad Jennie chose you.” Mr. Kim smiled.

 

“Thank you. I can see where Jennie gets her considerate character from.” Hanbin smiled.

 

“So Tell me about yourself.” 

 

“My mom raised me herself. Growing up was extremely hard but I think going through things made me who I am today, a stronger and wiser person. I have a passion for music and besides Jennie, music helps me express myself and get rid of stress. It’s always been there for me when no one was.” Hanbin explained. 

 

“I’m sorry to hear that. I grew up pretty rough too, always got into fights with my brother about who was the best at things. I was always better than him and he’s always hated me for it. Till this day we still don’t talk. I can’t even remember the last time we did. But I’m glad you found music. Same as you, I found working. I’m a workaholic so running the company really helped with my stress and my wife, being the supportive person she is.” Mr. Kim was full of smiles while mentioning his wife. 

 

“That’s amazing and same thing with me. My brother and I don’t get along very well.” Hanbin replied.

 

“You know, I regret hating him too. If I would’ve forgave him. I’m sure we wouldn’t be like this. I don’t know what goes on between you and your brother but just know, he’s always going to be your bother. You can’t run away from that.” The words lingered into Hanbin’s mind. As much as he hated Mino he’s always wanted that brotherly bond. 

 

~~~

 

30 minutes passed, Jennie and her mom entered the room. Mr. Kim was fast asleep while Hanbin on the other hand was asleep on the chair. 

 

“Look at these two.” Mrs. Kim said. Jennie smiled widely at the sight.

 

“Hanbin and I are going to leave, tell dad that I’ll come visit him tomorrow.” Jennie whispered and tapped on Hanbin. He opened his eyes and quickly got up from the chair. 

 

“Bye.” Hanbin bowed towards Mrs. Kim. 

 

“Come visit next time.” She smiled. 

 

~~~

 

The couple entered Hanbin’s car. 

 

“Did my dad bore you with his stories?” Jennie asked.

 

“No I actually enjoyed talking to him. We talked about you and about our lives. It’s odd how we’re kind of similar.” Hanbin answered. 

 

“Oh I’m guessing he told you about my uncle?” 

 

“Yeah.” Hanbin replied.

 

“Well let me know what you said about me.” Jennie asked.

 

“I said you were scared of horror rooms and I said that you were a crybaby.” Hanbin teased. 

 

“Yah!” Jennie playfully hit him on the arm. 

 

“I’m joking love, I just told him how much I loved you.” Hanbin said. 

 

“I love you too.” Jennie smiled. 

 

“Now lets go, I’m extremely tired and you have work tomorrow.” Hanbin explained and drove off.

 

“No I don’t. I quit.” Jennie said.

 

“What?! Why?” Hanbin said in disbelief.

 

“If I stay there any longer, I’ll end up murdering Seunghoon.” Jennie explained.

 

“What did he do?” Hanbin asked.

 

“I don’t like how he used me to hurt you. Plus what he did to you in the pass really pisses me off. I’m so tempted to just rip his head off!” Jennie said and earned a chuckle from Hanbin. 

 

“What’s so funny?” She retorted.

 

“Nothing, you’re just really cute when you’re angry.” Hanbin smiled.

 

“Stop im not cute when I’m angry.” Jennie crossed her arms. 

 

“Why are you so cuteeee mandukie?!” Hanbin said while pinching her cheeks. 

 

“Oh my god... please stop. You’re so ugly whenever you do aegyo.” Jennie began laughing. 

 

“Hey! You should feel happy that you’re the only person that gets to experience this side of Kim Hanbin.” He said proudly. 

 

“Should I really?” Jennie teased.

 

“Of course! Everyone sees the cool side of me but you, you get to see all sides. The y, hot, and cute side of me.” Hanbin explained. Jennie chuckled at his playfulness. 

 

“Wow i sure am the luckiest person in the world.” Jennie said sarcastically. 

 

“Me too, how did I even end up with such a beautiful girlfriend?” Hanbin said making Jennie blush.

 

“How did I end up with such a kissing maniac.” She joked.

 

“Hey! Those lips are mine and I could kiss them whenever I want.” Hanbin replied.

 

“You do that and I’ll murder you.” Jennie threatened. Hanbin parked the car and quickly reached over to the passenger seat. Giving Jennie a quick peck on the lips before running out of his car and into his dorm. 

 

“Kim Hanbin!!” Jennie shouted with a chuckle at the end.

 

“I love you!” Hanbin shouted back before closing the door. 

 

“What an idiot.” Jennie muttered and walked towards her dorm. 

 

~~~~

 

“Are we there yet?” Jisoo asked. Bobby carefully guided her into his new “man cave” that he purchased. 

 

“Yeah, open your eyes.” Bobby answered. Jisoo’s jaw dropped. The mansion was extremely beautiful. It was huge and decorated to a modern style. Jisoo was surprised by how mature Bobby got. She expected some hip hop style but was shocked by seeing this. 

 

“What do you think?” Bobby asked.

 

“I’m impressed. There’s no hint of hip hop anywhere.” Jisoo answered.

 

“Yeah I’m not a teenage boy anymore so I got ride of all my stuff. Except my mixtapes.” Bobby explained. Jisoo turned around to face him, a smile plastered on her face.

 

“You’re making music again?!” Jisoo said excitedly.

 

“Yes.” Bobby replied and received a hugged from his happy girlfriend. 

 

“Yay! I’m so happy for you!” Jisoo replied and kissed him on the lips before galloping towards the living room. Bobby just stared at her and chuckled. 

 

“Yah! You can’t just kiss me and run off.” He chased after her and they both fell on the couch. Eyes glued like magnets, they couldn’t take them off of each other. Jisoo swallowed thickly, nervous about what was going to happen next. Bobby quickly got off from her, not wanting to test himself. He knew if he started something he wouldn’t be able to put an end to it. Jisoo on the other hand felt a little disappointed. 

 

“Y-you want to help me settle in?” Bobby asked. Jisoo could only nod her head in agreement. 

 

~~~

 

After bringing in all the boxes the two couple helped set up Bobby’s room and decorate it neatly. 

 

“You still have this?” Jisoo chuckled. 

 

“Of course!” Bobby answered. It was a photo of Hanbin on the left, Bobby in the middle, and Jisoo on the right. It was a picture of the three back in high school. 

 

“I miss those days...” Jisoo muttered. 

 

“I do too but you weren’t mine at the time so I don’t miss it too much.” Bobby said. 

 

“I’m so happy to be yours. I think I’ve always liked you but never thought about it.” Jisoo explained. 

 

“Really? So you made me suffer for 3 years only to find out that you’ve liked me all along?” Bobby retorted. 

 

“Sorry..” Jisoo smiled innocently but was ignored as Bobby was busy putting his shoe collection away. Jisoo was finished with making his bed and fixing his covers so she decided to annoy him. She walked towards him and tugged his shirt. 

 

“I said I’m sorry.” Jisoo said in her aegyo voice that Bobby loved but to her surprise he ignored it. 

 

“Babe..” Jisoo said in a low tone. Bobby turned around and cupped her face. He crashed his lips onto hers in a hungry kiss. He wanted to do this earlier but stopped himself. This time, he couldn’t handle it anymore. His hands traveled down to her waist which sent shivers down her spine. 

Jisoo kissed him back. Their tongues were dancing with each other. each other’s lips. Bobby tilted his head, deepening the kiss. 

 

“I love you Jisoo.” Bobby stopped to catch his breath. 

 

“I love you too.” Jisoo said shyly. They smiled at each other before continuing the kiss.

 

~~~~~

 

Jennie’s POV 

I woke up and received a couple of text messages from Hanbin and one from Taeyong. Asking to meet up with me for some coffee. I answered yes to his offer and quickly got out of bed to get ready. 

 

“Where are you headed off to?” Jisoo asked while applying moisturizer to her face.

 

“Coffee with Taeyong.” I replied.

 

“Coffee in the morning with another man? Jennie how dare you!” Jisoo said.

 

“Taeyong and I are just friends.” I chuckled. 

 

“Whatever, have fun.” Jisoo replied.

 

“Yeah have fun with Bobby.” I smirked and walked out of the door.

 

~~~

 

 

I entered the cafe and walked towards Taeyong’s table. There was already a cup of coffee welcoming me. I smiled at Taeyong and took a seat. 

 

“Thanks.” I said and received a smile back.

 

“You’re welcome.” 

 

“So why did you want to meet up?” I asked while taking a sip. 

 

“I wanted to know why you quit? I thought this was your dream?” Taeyong said in a worried tone.

 

“I plan on continuing my studies instead.” I lied. 

 

“Ah.. it’s lonely without you.” He grinned. 

 

“I bet, everyone there fan girls over that disgusting man. No offense.” I said. He chuckled at me.

 

“It’s fine and yeah, that’s what I deal with now that you’re not around..” the tone of his voice grew low. 

 

“Do you miss me that much?” I chuckled. 

 

“Yeah I do miss you, actually.” He said in a serious tone that surprised me. I guess he was aware of my expression and added a chuckle. “It’s boring without you. How dare you leave me alone.” He joked.

 

“I’m sorry.” I teased.

 

“Are you busy tonight?” He asked.

 

“No why?” 

 

“I’m performing, Seulgi said me and some other girl are going to show our talents to see if we’re worthy enough for the other members and I really want you to be there for me.” Taeyong explained. 

 

“Of course! What time is it?” I asked.

 

“7, at the dance studio.” He smiled. 

 

“I’ll be there, I know you’ll kill it.” I flashed my gummy smile. 

 

~~~~

 

I entered the studio and saw the members eyes glued onto Lisa’s performance. Her face expression were no kidding. The trap beats were nothing to her as her body moved perfectly with it. Wow!.. I didn’t know Lisa was this good at dancing?! This girl definitely has talent! The song ended and everyone clapped their hands. Stunned by her amazing skills. Despite her childish and hyper attitude. She looked like a whole new person while performing. She looked very cool. I smiled and clapped my hands. 

 

“Go Lisa!!” I shouted and received a wide smile from her. She walked towards me and gave me a hug. 

 

“What are you doing here?” She asked.

 

“A friend wanted me to see his performance. I didn’t know you were auditioning?” I asked.

 

“Yeah.. i was offered an audition today. Everything happened so fast.” She explained. 

 

“That’s great! I’m sure you’ll get in. You looked so cool out there.” I smiled. 

 

“Thanks.” She replied shyly. Everyone stared at Taeyong as the music began playing. He began moving his arms to the rhythm and slowly adding in some smooth footwork. He was extremely nervous and it was written all over his face until he finally raised his head up and looked at me. I smiled and waved a little. He smiled back and his movements weren’t as stiff. He seemed more relaxed as his moves were getting smoother each second. The song was coming to and end and he struck a fierce pose. Everyone applauded him and some even cheered him on. He quickly walked towards me and I jumped up and down with joy. 

 

“You did so goo-“ I was cut off by his arms being wrapped around me. 

 

“Thank you for coming.” I said in between his panting. I patted his back firmly and smiled. 

 

“You’re welcome! I’m extremely proud of you.” He pulled away from the huge and showed me his warmest smile. 

 

“Jennie..” he said in a serious tone. 

 

“What’s up?” He looked behind him and back at me. I looked over his shoulders and saw a smiling yet Seulgi. 

 

“I like you a lot..” the words that came out of his mouth shocked me. Is he serious?! I looked at his face. ! He’s serious...