Double trouble...

Forever Young

Mino's POV

I knew Nayeon only wanted to meet up for her own benefits but I still obliged. 

 

"Morning" Nayeon barged in. 

 

"Well that was fast?" I said, shocked by her quick arrival. 

 

"I don't think I'll ever get Hanbin back..." Nayeon cried out. I walked over to her and let out my deepest sigh. 

 

"What did I tell you?" 

 

Without saying anything she closed the distance between us and laid her head on my shoulders. 

 

"Help me? Help me win Hanbin back?" She begged. I swallowed thickly before answering her.

 

"Nayeon.." I said in disappointment.

 

"You said you loved me right?! Then why wouldn't you help me?" She argued. Feeling angry I brushed her head off my shoulders.

 

"Yes but I love my brother more. Don't stoop this low. Hanbin is happy, shouldn't that be enough? Even if it's not with you." She looked at me in disbelief and betrayal. 

 

"Fine! If you won't help me than I'll just do it myself!" Nayeon shouted. As expected.. she's reached this level of insanity. It was quicker than what I've expected. 

 

Love is evil.

 

"Don't do something you'll regret!" I argued. 

 

"If I can't have Hanbin neither can she." She smirked. 

 

"You will only end up hurting yourself in the end! Don't you see?! You'll lose everyone doing this!!" I only knew from past experience. 

 

"So far I've lost one and that's you." She said sharply before walking out the house. I watched her leave and tried to make sense of her words. I was well aware of what she meant but didn't want to accept it. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

 

Bobby strolled the cart back to the store but stopped as he saw a familiar figure. 

 

A smirked appeared on the mans face. Bobby squinted his eyes trying to see his face. 

 

"Get him." Ravi demanded. Bobby was grabbed by some bigger dudes and couldn't escape their grip. 

 

"What the hell?!" He shouted. Ravi walked closer to him and threw a punch against his stomach. Causing Bobby to cough hardly.

Ravi punched him in the face a few times and lifted his head up.

 

"Remember who you're going up against next time." Ravi whispered. His men dropped Bobby onto the ground and left.

 

He laid there on the cold ground with his arms wrapped around his stomach. His face covered in blood and cuts from Ravi's powerful strikes. 

 

"Bobby!!!" Jisoo shouted at the top of lungs. The scene reminded of her of Bobby's dad and how he use to beat him. The flashbacks ate her up. She quickly lifted his head up and felt his pulse. 

 

"Bobby!! Open your eyes!! It's me Jisoo!! Your girlfriend!" 

 

Bobby heard her voice in a distant. His eyes shut completely. 

 

"Jisoo." He tried letting out but could only mouthed the words. 

 

 

~~~

 

Jennie picked up her ringing phone and heard little sobs from the other line. 

 

"What's wrong?!" Jennie asked.

 

"B-Bobby's in the hospital.." Jisoo answered.

 

"What happened?!" Jennie shouted.

 

"I-I, I don't know.. I was wondering why it took him so long to come back to the car and when I went looking for him he was on the ground covered in blood!" Jisoo explained. 

 

"Oh my god.. I'll tell the others! We'll be on our way!" Jennie said before hanging up the phone. 

 

Jennie rushed towards the busy Hanbin and tapped him on the shoulders eagerly.

 

"We got to go now! Bobby's in the hospital!" She explained. Hanbin didn't care for an explanation. The two words Bobby and hospital already got his attention. He quickly set his things down.

 

"Let's tell the others" Hanbin said. Jennie nodded her head and followed him into the house.

 

"Guys! We've got to go now! Bobby's in the hospital!" Jennie explained. 

 

"WHAT?!" Lisa and Ten shouted

 

"Wait wait! What happened?!" Junhoe asked.

 

"Let's talk about it once we arrive" Hanbin said and grabbed his keys. Everyone nodded their head and rushed towards their car.

 

~~~

 

The whole gang hung out in the room waiting for Bobby to wake up. Anticipation was eating everyone alive.

 

Chaeyoung's stomach began grumbling. Feeling embarrassed she covered her stomach with her arms. 

 

"I'm super hungry, I'll be right back and I'm stealing your cousin." Junhoe said while grabbing Chaeyoung by the arm. Jisoo could only nod her head. 

 

~~

 

Junhoe's POV

I sat across from Rosé and watched as she skimmed through the menu. 

 

"Can I have this, this, this, and oh! Can I also get some pasta?" Rosé ordered. The waiter smiled and wrote everything down. How could a skinny girl like her eat so much? 

 

"Uh I'll just have some pasta." I ordered. The truth is I never know what to order. Whenever Ten and I would go places I ordered what he did and whenever I went on dates I only ordered steak or beef. 

 

"How'd you know?" Rosé asked.

 

"I heard your stomach" I answered. She began blushing.

 

"S-so, you like pasta?" She changed the subject. 

 

"Never tasted it but you seem like a food expert so I got some." I said cheerfully. 

 

"It's very good! You'll like it!" She smiled. 

 

"You know, I've lived in Korea for a couple of years now but never really tried actual Korean dishes." I explained.

 

"Really? I've been here for almost a month and tried everything already" she said proudly. I noticed this little thing about her. Whenever she talks about food or something she's passionate about her face lights up and her smile seems to never fade. I wish i could become one of the reasons for that. 

 

"Really. And maybe you should take me sometime." I suggested. 

 

"Whenever you're free I'll take you to the best night market!" 

 

"Sounds like a plan" I smiled. The waiter brought our food and set them on the table. 

 

Quickly, Rosé dug right into her food. Shoving . I shoved a spoonful of pasta into my mouth and was surprised by how good it tasted. 

 

"Do you like it?" She asked.

 

"It's better than I expected." I answered and took another bite. 

 

"Do you think Bobby will be fine?.." 

 

I sat my spoon down and took a sip of water.

 

"Yeah knowing him he'll be fine." I smiled faintly. 

 

"I've never seen Jisoo this worried before.. what do you think happened?" There was nothing to think about. It was obvious that it had something to do with underground rapping. The more I thought about it the more I wanted to find the people that did this to him. But Rosé didn't like that side of me. She speaks so high of me and sees more. Besides my friends she's the only person who I feel actually cares. Maybe that's why I'm so drawn to her?

 

"Something to do with underground rapping." I answered shortly wanting to get rid of this topic. She took hint of it. 

 

"My mom texted me last night her, dad, and Alice miss me dearly. They sent me pictures of their little family dinner. Oh, how I missed my mom's cooking." She said sympathetically.

 

"Thats because you haven't tried my cooking." I said jokingly. 

 

"You? Being good at cooking? That's hard to believe." She giggled

 

"How is that hard to believe?" I retorted

 

"You can barely cut a honey dew open how do you expect me to believe you can cook?" She joked. 

 

"On Saturday! I'll prove it to you." I said with determination. 

 

"Alright, Saturday." She agreed. 

 

End of POV 

 

~~~

 

"Where the heck did those two go?" Lisa asked.

 

"Who knows" Ten answered. 

 

"If he lays a finger on her Jisoo will kill him." Lisa explained.

 

"He's an but trust me he's not like that." Ten defended.

 

"Yeah and besides I think he may like Chae" Yunhyeong butted in.

 

"What?! You think so?" Lisa asked. 

 

"Bobby!" Jisoo cried out. 

 

"Ahh!" Bobby let out.

 

"Oh! I'm sorry! I forgot.." Jisoo said.

 

"What happened?" Hanbin asked.

 

Bobby sat up in the bed and sighed. It was embarrassing for his friends to see him like this. 

 

"Ravi." Bobby answered.

 

"Ravi?" The girls said in sync. The boys were well aware of what he meant. 

 

"Babe what are you talking about?" Jisoo asked.

 

"Remember my first win? I went up against Ravi and I guess he couldn't take all the crap he was receiving." Bobby chuckled.

 

"This isn't the time to be laughing." Hanbin said sharply. Jennie held his hand, hoping to calm him down a bit. 

 

"Yeah do you understand how dangerous this is?" Ten added.

 

"You said you'd be careful." Argued Jisoo. 

 

"Let's give him a break! He just woke up and he's in pain right now. The least we can do is get off his back" Yunhyeong explained. 

 

"Thanks for understanding." Bobby applaud. "I'm really hungry though." 

 

"Oh yeah Junhoe and Chaeyoung should be here with some food." Hanbin said. Just then they both walked through the door with 4 bags filled with food. 

 

"What took you two so long?" Lisa smirked. 

 

"We ate and then ordered some food to go." Chae answered innocently. 

 

"What'd you get?!" Bobby said a impatiently.

 

"Chicken! And wings!" Junhoe said while placing the food on the counter. Everyone rushed towards the food grabbing a plate. 

 

"I'm gonna go grab my phone." Jisoo excused herself. Jennie followed her to the car. She wanted to make sure Jisoo was okay.

 

~~~

 

Jennie approached the car and saw Jisoo crying. The scene pained her. She opened the door and sat in the passenger seat. 

 

"Jisoo..." Jennie said.

 

"Jennie I don't know what to do.. I'm such a bad girlfriend." 

 

"What do you mean? And stop it! You're an amazing girlfriend! Bobby is lucky to have you!" Jennie comforted. 

 

"What do I do? I love Bobby and support him but I want him to stop doing this. But then it's always been his dream, I- I can't just take that from him.. what kind of girlfriend would I be to tell him to stop chasing his dreams?" 

 

Jennie pulled Jisoo closer to her into a hug and gently patted her back.

 

"I understand that you're afraid of that but you do know that you're also hurting yourself right? Tell Bobby about this. Underground rapping isn't the only way to get to the top." Jennie explained. 

 

"But he loves the vibe and crowd. He's a wild guy and he likes that type of stuff." 

 

"If it's for you then he will surely change. I heard that he met Jiyong, he introduced him to Hanbin. There's a start on his rap career." Jennie suggested. 

 

"So you think if I can talk him out of underground rap he'll possibly work with Jiyong?" Jisoo asked.

 

"I mean anything is possible." Jennie smiled. 

 

"Thanks Jennie." Jisoo smiled.

 

~~~

 

"So what did the doctor say about you?" Hanbin asked.

 

"Two broken ribs." Bobby said while munching on the drumstick. 

 

"Eat with your mouth close! Are you a dog?" Hanbin said in disgust. Bobby stuck his tongue out. 

 

"We warned you." Junhoe said coldly. 

 

"Yeah I know." Bobby retorted.

 

"And don't do anything stupid." Hanbin added. 

 

"What do you mean?" Junhoe said in confusion.

 

"Don't do anything to Ravi." Hanbin explained. 

 

"I'm not! Rosé wouldn't like that." Junhoe said.

 

"Rosé? Oh you mean Chaeyoung." Bobby said.

 

"Chaeyoung?" Junhoe questioned.

 

"Yeah that's her Korean name." Hanbin added.

 

Did she not trust me enough to tell me her name? Am I the only one who didn't know?... Thought Junhoe.

 

"Oh.." Junhoe replied with a hint of pain. 

 

"But do you perhaps like her?" Bobby teased. 

 

"It's obvious" Hanbin chuckled.

 

"Of course not, she doesn't even trust me enough to tell me her name why would I like her." Junhoe argued. 

 

"See that's your problem. You have your pride set up way too high. You can't even admit to liking her?" Hanbin said. 

 

"Yeah man there's nothing wrong with admitting it." Bobby added. 

 

"It's not easy.." Junhoe signed.

 

"Woah! Is she the first girl that rejected you?! Bobby said in disbelief. Junhoe raised his fist up, threatening to punch Bobby.

 

"Do it and you're paying my hospitals bills." Bobby smirked. Hanbin chuckled at their little quarrel. 

 

 ~~~

 

Bobby's POV

The car drive was silent. Jisoo was focused on the road more than usual and didn't bother to mutter a single word. Something must be wrong with her.

 

"Are you alright?" I broke the silence.

 

"Yes. Are you feeling better?" She asked.

 

"No, seriously Jisoo." 

 

"This is your dream right?" 

 

My dream? 

 

"Yeah why?" I answered.

 

"Can you think of another way to achieve it." She sounded hesitant.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"I want you to stop all of this underground rapping crap" she explained

 

"Alright." I agreed. Like I said before, I'm willing to do anything for Jisoo. 

 

"A-alright?..." She said

 

"Yeah I don't want you to worry about me. I can't stand to put you in danger. I'll figure something out." I explained.

 

"Well... Jennie and I kind of came up with an idea." 

 

"What is it?" 

 

"Why don't you try working with Jiyong? She told me that you introduced him to Hanbin." 

 

"I could try that.." 

 

"Please do." 

 

"I'd kiss you right now but I'm afraid you might crash." I joked

 

"If anything, you're absolutely correct." We chuckled. 

 

End of POV

 

~~~

 

"How are you feeling?" Jennie asked. 

 

"Angry but I'll get over it." Hanbin smiled reassuringly. Jennie slipped her hands into his and gave it a light squeeze.

 

"Lets go visit my dad? He's been texting me all day." Jennie asked. 

 

"Alright let me get my wallet first." Hanbin said. He parked in the drive way and got out of the car. To his surprise Nayeon was standing outside of his door. She looked as if she's been crying for a few hours. Her eyes were puffy like a marshmallow and her eye make up smeared. 

Without hesitation she walked towards Hanbin and threw herself onto him. 

 

"Hold me please... even if it's just for a couple of seconds." Nayeon muttered.