Emergency...

Forever Young

(A/N- I just want to say thanks for the kind feedbacks! And thanks for taking the time just to read my story. It means a lot!.❤️)

 

 

 

 

Friend? Jennie looked at Hanbin but something was off about him. His brown orbs were darker than before. It was filled with some kind of dark emotion that Jennie couldn’t read but she felt the tension. Her eyes wandered down to his clenched fist. Is he mad??

 

“Sir, we have to go.” One of the staff’s interrupted. 

 

“We’ll be right there.” Seunghoon replied. 

 

“I’ll see you later?” Jennie asked, breaking Hanbin out of his thoughts. 

 

“Yeah.” Hanbin answered and watched as Jennie made her way towards the van. He couldn’t believe it, that really was Seunghoon.. The one person I hated the most besides his brother. He didn’t think they’d ever cross paths again. Out of all the models in the world, why? Why did it have to be him?? 

 

~~~~~

 

Jennie entered the van and sat in the passenger seat while Seunghoon and the other staffs sat in the back. It was more comfortable and roomy than the two front seats. 

 

“Where’s Taeyong?” Seunghoon said while adjusting his seat.

 

A man rushed towards the van and quickly opened the drivers door. He was panting real hard trying to catch his breath. He looks a little too young to be a manager? Jennie thought. 

 

“Sorry I’m late I had to get some documents.” Taeyong explained and started the engine. “Ah you must be Jennie?” He added. 

 

“Yeah...” Jennie nodded her head. 

 

“Im Taeyong.” He smiled. 

 

“So what are we doing? Exactly?” Jennie asked. What was so urgent that she had to leave Hanbin? She was enjoying the amusement park with him until they ruined it. 

 

“He has a CF shooting in an hour in Busan, we have no stylist and you’re the only person I have for right now. Plus he has a fan meet after the CF and we need you to gather up some ideas. The staffs brought some clothing and brought some of your competition clothes you won with. Since Seunghoon hasn’t tried them on yet.” Taeyong explained. Jennie was taken aback. It was pretty urgent after all.. 

 

“Wow...” was all Jennie could say.

 

“Yeah but I’ve seen some of your ideas. They’re very trendsetting.” Taeyong complimented. 

 

“Thank you.” Jennie said feeling embarrassed. 

 

“How long have you known your friend?” Seunghoon asked out of the blue. 

 

“Since high school but we didn’t get close until this year.” Jennie explained. 

 

“Ahh... introduce me to him sometime.” Seunghoon smiled. 

 

“He’s not really good with stuff like this.. I also want to apologize on his be half.” Jennie said. 

 

“No worries.” Seunghoon replied. He brushed his chin, thinking about Hanbin and cracked a smirk. Just when he thought life was getting boring. Hanbin appears out of no where.

 

~~~~~

 

Jennie’s POV 

I was busy putting some outfits together for Seunghoon’s filming and I don’t think I’ve ever been this stressed in my life. He needs 5 different outfits for a 1 minute CF!?

 

“You probably need this.” Taeyong offered me a cup of coffee. Yes, I do need it! Badly. 

 

“Thank you.” I replied and grabbed the cup from his hand. I took a sip and already felt better. 

 

“What are you putting together?” He asked. 

 

“Just a simple, jeans and cardigan.” I answered.

 

“You know, I’m curious about something.” He said.

 

“About??” 

 

“You’re rich. Why aren’t you just starting your own clothing line or something instead working for Seunghoon?” He asked. 

 

“Ohh this is just a side job. I mean it’s my dream to be a fashion designer but my mom wants me to become a lawyer or take over my dad’s company.” I explained. 

 

“That makes sense.” He smiled. 

 

“What about you? You look a little young to be a manager.” I let out a chuckle. 

 

“I’m actually Seunghoon’s cousin.” He rubbed the back of his neck. I guess he isn’t too fond of it.

 

“That’s.. unexpected.” I replied. 

 

“Yeah I feel bad for getting his last manager fired. Also his stylist, all I told him was that your taste in fashion was better and he fired her on the spot...” he explained feeling a bit uneasy about the topic. 

 

“Well Now I feel bad.” He was right, I am rich. Why not just start up my own line? Instead of stealing peoples jobs.. 

 

“Don’t! The last stylist didn’t like Seunghoon anyways..” he said trying to cheer me up and gave me a reassuring smile. 

 

“Is it because of his temper?” I joked.

 

“Actually that’s correct. He doesn’t know how to control it. It’s pretty bad, trust me.” He chuckled. 

 

“I heard a glimpse of it over the phone.” I chuckled. I’m glad that our conversation was easy going. The rest of the staffs would either drool all over Seunghoon or do their own things. So I felt somewhat comfortable with Taeyong. 

 

“He was mad because one of the staffs got him the wrong drink.” Taeyong explained. 

 

We both saw Seunghoon approaching us and immediately stopped laughing. 

 

“What’s so funny?” Seunghoon asked while fixing his hair.

 

“Just-“

 

“I was telling her a joke.” Taeyong cut me off. 

 

“Oh can I hear it? A good laugh could do, I’m exhausted.” Seunghoon complained. I wanted to laugh but held it in. He got you there Taeyong. 

 

“W-what are... the strongest.. days of the week..?” Taeyong asked. You’re kidding right? This was the best he could do for a joke? 

 

“I don’t know?” Seunghoon said in confusion.

 

“Saturday and Sunday. The rest are WEEK days!” Taeyong began laughing without humor and signaled me with his eye to play along. 

 

“Funny right?” I joined in. 

 

(A/N- forgive me for telling such a lame joke! 😂😩)

 

 

“You two have no sense of humor.” Seunghoon gave us an unsatisfied look. Me? More like Taeyong. What kind of joke was that? I handed him his next outfit waiting for him to take it and go. 

 

“Here you go.” I said. Seunghoon grabbed it and left us. 

 

“You couldn’t have thought of something better?” I asked.

 

“I was choked up.” Taeyong said. His cheeks were turning red from embarrassment. 

 

“Now people will think I’m not funny.” I teased. 

 

“That’s okay, you’re pretty so why should it matter?” He looked me dead in the eye. Not even a flinch. Which shocked me. 

 

“Well some people go for personalities rather than their looks.” I explained. 

 

“You know, a thank you would’ve been nice.” He chuckled. This is awkward... is he flirting with me?.. it wouldn’t be a good image to have the manager flirt with me.

 

“Seunghoon needs you.” The staff interrupted. I bowed at Taeyong before leaving him behind. Thank you! Thank you! For saving me out of that awkward moment! 

 

 

End of POV 

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

Hanbin waited outside the ballet building refreshing his messages with Jennie. It’s been 10 minutes and she still hasn’t replied.

 

“I guess she’s busy..” Hanbin muttered. A bunch of kids began leaving the building walking towards their parents. Hanbin quickly slipped his phone into his pocket and searched for Hanbyul. 

 

“Hanbyul!” Hanbin shouted. She looked around and a huge smile formed on her face. 

 

“Oppa?! You’re picking me up?” Hanbyul said in excitement. 

 

“Yup! Mino said he’s busy.” Do you want something to eat?” Hanbin said.

 

“can we go visit Nayeon in the hospital!? Mino Oppa told me she was sick... so I drew her this!” Hanbyul pulled out a drawing of a rabbit. Hanbin was taken aback. After all these years Hanbyul still cares about Nayeon? There was nothing he could really do about it since he loves Hanbyul. 

 

“Alright.” Hanbin forced a smile and opened the car door for her. 

 

“Yay!! Thank you!” Hanbyul shouted. 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

“Hanbyul wait up for me!” Hanbin shouted while locking the car. 

 

Hanbyul bumped into an old man and fell on the ground. 

 

“Hanbyul! I told you to wait for me” Hanbin scolded. He looked at the old man and bowed at a 90 degree angle. “I’m very sorry Sir. Are you okay?” He added. The old man smiled at Hanbyul. 

 

“I’m fine no need to apologize. Are you okay?” The man asked. Hanbyul got up from the ground and dusted herself off. 

 

“Yeah... I’m sorry.” Hanbyul poured and bowed. 

 

“It’s fine. I may be old but I’m very strong!” The old man chuckled. 

 

“Oppa, is that true?...” Hanbyul asked. 

 

“Uh yeah! It’s true.” Hanbin answered. 

 

“Here let me open the door for you.” The man said and pulled the door open. 

 

“Thanks.” Hanbin bowed once more. 

 

~~~~~

 

Nayeon heard the sounds of feet shuffling outside from her room. A little girl with a neat bun on the top of her head entered the room with a huge smile. It lightened Nayeon’s mood up. She was feeling lonely ever since Mino left. 

 

“Hanbyul!” Nayeon said in excitement. She quickly got up from her bed and gave Hanbyul a hug. 

 

“Are you still sick??...” Hanbyul asked. 

 

“Nope! I’m feeling better since you came.” Nayeon smiled. A pair of familiar shoes caught her eye. Nayeon looked up to see Hanbin staring down at her. She was embarrassed.. if she knew it was him she would’ve applied some light blush at least!  He was probably shocked to see how much of a zombie she looked. Nayeon thought and bit her bottom lip in embarrassment.

 

“Hanbin Oppa came too!” Hanbyul explained. 

 

“Y-yeah I see that..” Nayeon replied.

 

“They’re okay with you walking around?” Hanbin asked. 

 

“Not really..” Nayeon answered and walked back to her bed. Hanbin watched as she limped her way back. 

 

“You shouldn’t have gotten out of your bed.” Hanbin said in a serious tone. 

 

“I just wanted to hug Hanbyul.” Nayeon explained. 

 

“Nayeon said she was feeling better Oppa, so it’s okay.” Hanbyul smiled. What’s with the intense stare? I thought we were friends.. Nayeon thought. 

 

“Oh! I drew this for you!” Hanbyul pulled out the folded drawing from her pocket and handed it to Nayeon. She unraveled the paper and a huge smile formed on her face. It was a cartoon like rabbit with the word “Kkaengi” written besides it. 

 

“Aww! It’s Kkaengi!” Nayeon said. 

 

“Kkaengi?” Hanbin said in confusion. 

 

“That’s the name of my rabbit.” Nayeon replied. 

 

“Since you can’t bring your rabbit here I figured you might be lonely so I drew Kkaengi to accompany you!” Hanbyul explained. 

 

“You’re so sweet!” Nayeon pinched Hanbyul’s cheeks and chuckled. 

 

“Do you like it?” Hanbyul asked.

 

“I love it!” Nayeon replied. 

 

There were a few knocks on the door, grabbing their attention. Mino entered the room with a bag filled with food. 

 

“Oh, what are you doing here?” Mino smiled. 

 

“I wanted to visit Nayeon.” Hanbyul smiled. Mino placed the bag on the table and took out a candy bar.

 

“You want some?” Mino asked. Hanbin snatched the candy bar from Mino’s hands. 

 

“She hasn’t eaten yet.” Hanbin said. 

 

“Aw come on! Just one bite? Pleaseeee!” Hanbyul whined. 

 

“No. You have to eat first.” Hanbin scolded. Nayeon let out a chuckle. She found Hanbin’s actions kind of cute. 

 

“Are you her mom? Just let her have one bite.” Nayeon suggested. 

 

“Yeah Oppa, one bite is all. I promise.” Hanbyul begged. Hanbin rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

 

“No.” He said in a cold tone and placed the candy bar into his pocket. Hanbin’s phone began ringing so he stepped out of the room since it was Jennie. 

 

 

As soon as he left Nayeon ripped open another candy bar and secretly handed Hanbyul a piece. 

 

“Shh.” Nayeon said. Hanbyul nodded her head and quickly shoved the piece in . Her cheeks grew a little chubby from the piece of candy in . She looked like a bunny and it made Nayeon chuckle. 

 

“You’re so cute.” Nayeon said and patted her head. 

 

“Have you taken your medicine?” Mino asked. 

 

“No I haven’t.” Nayeon replied. 

 

“You probably should, before eating.” Mino handed her the pills and a cup of water. 

 

Hanbin stepped back into the room with a smile on his face. 

 

“Yah! What are you eating?!” Hanbin asked. Hanbyul quickly swallowed the piece of candy and smiled. 

 

“Nothing.” She replied innocently.

 

“It’s just one piece. Calm down Mom.” Nayeon teased. 

 

“M-Mom? Were you the one that gave it to her?” Hanbin said in disbelief. Mino chuckled at their little quarrel. 

 

“I promise I’ll eat when I get home!” Hanbyul said. 

 

“Alright then. You promised! Say your goodbyes, mom is waiting for us.” Hanbin said. 

 

“Can We stay for 5 more minutes?” Hanbyul begged. 

 

“Listen to Hanbin before he starts acting like an ahjumma.” Nayeon teased once again. 

 

“Yah! If you listen to her, you’ll turn out to be a bad kid.” Hanbin explained. 

 

“She’s more fun than you.” Hanbyul argued. Hanbin’s eyes widened. M-more fun? No way! 

 

“I can be fun too. I just care about you.” Hanbin said and stuck his hand out. Hanbyul grabbed it and waved bye to Nayeon. 

 

“Come visit me again.” Nayeon smiled and watched them leave. 

 

“So uh you and Hanbin are a lot better.” Mino chuckled.

 

“A little awkward but yeah. A lot better.” Nayeon replied. She felt so relieve, it felt nice to finally be able to talk as friends again. 

 

~~~~~

 

Hanbin slipped his notebook into the glove department. He quickly got out of the car and opened the door for Jennie to enter. She had a weird Fragrance. It wasn’t really her smell. 

 

As Hanbin entered the car he noticed the coat she was wearing and eye balled it. He focused on every little detail until it hit him, she wasn’t wearing a jacket when he dropped her off. 

 

“Why are you staring at me?” Jennie said feeling nervous. Her cheeks began turning red.

 

“Who’s coat is that?” Hanbin asked. 

 

“Oh this? It’s Seunghoon’s.” Jennie answered. 

 

“You should probably take that off.” Hanbin suggested. Jennie gave him a confused look. “It smells rotten.” Hanbin added and tugged on the coat. 

 

“Really?” Jennie pulled the coat up to her nose sniffing it. “It smells good to me.” 

 

Hanbin couldn’t believe she just did that. He pulled the coat off her shoulders and threw it in the back seat. 

 

“What are you doing?!” Jennie shouted. 

 

“Ahh.. It’s killing my nostrils.” Hanbin replied and rolled the windows down. 

 

“If I lose my job, you’re going to lose your life.” Jennie threatened. 

 

“You shouldn’t have brought such a smelly coat into my car!” Hanbin argued. 

 

“Are you sure it’s not you?” Jennie teased while stepping out of the car.

 

“Do you want to smell my shirt?” Hanbin asked.

 

“No, it probably smells.” Jennie chuckled and grabbed Seunghoon’s coat from the back seats. 

 

“Yah! I smell good!” Hanbin defended. 

 

“Whatever.” Jennie replied and closed the car door. Hanbin grabbed her arm and pulled her into his embrace. Jennie’s Head landed against Hanbin’s firm chest. She was surprised by how hard it felt. She had a good whiff of Hanbin’s scent and was confused. Why does he smell like chocolate? 

 

“I told you I smell good.” Hanbin smirked. Jennie pushed him away from her. Feeling embarrassed by Hanbin’s trick. 

 

“You’re such a tease.” Jennie rolled her eyes. 

 

“You liked it, you didn’t even move one bit.” Hanbin teased. As much as Jennie hated how right he was she couldn’t let him know. 

 

“Not one bit, cardboard chest.” Jennie teased. 

 

Hanbin’s eyes widen. “C-cardboard chest..?!” Hanbin said in disbelief. He’s been working out this whole week only to get called a cardboard?! 

 

“Why do you smell like chocolate? Did you meet Willy Wonka or something?” Jennie asked. 

 

“Chocolate?.. oh! It’s this.” Hanbin took out the candy bar from his jacket. 

 

“Why do you have a chocolate bar in your jacket?” Jennie chuckled. 

 

“I-it’s my sister’s.” Hanbin replied. 

 

“No need to be ashamed if you love chocolate.” Jennie saw how embarrassed he looked and thought, why not even more?. 

 

“I’m serious! It’s Hanbyul’s.” Hanbin defended. 

 

“Did you steal it from her?” Jennie furrowed her brows at him. 

 

“Of course not! She’s not suppose to eat candy before dinner but Nayeon gave it to her.” Hanbin explained and placed the chocolate bar back into his jacket. Hearing that he was with Nayeon made Jennie sad but she didn’t want to show it.

 

“Ahh....” Jennie muttered. The smile on her face slowly disappeared. Way to kill the mood Kim Hanbin..

 

“Did you guys just get here?!” Bobby shouted. 

 

“Yeah!” Hanbin replied. 

 

“Did you two secretly go on a date or what?” Jisoo teased. 

 

“No he visited Nayeon and I was working.” Jennie explained. Jisoo knew something was off about Jennie. It was written all over her face, only a fool like Hanbin wouldn’t notice. 

 

“You visited Nayeon?” Bobby asked

 

“I’m really tired so I’ll go to sleep first.” Jennie forced a smile before heading into the dorms. 

 

“Goodnight!” Hanbin said. 

 

“I’m going to follow her.” Jisoo said leaving the boys alone. 

 

“Goodnight!” Bobby shouted. He watched Jisoo enter the dorm before turning to talk with Hanbin. Only to see that Hanbin was no where to be found. 

 

“Yah!” Bobby shouted. 

 

~~~~~~

 

“Who’s coat is this?” Jisoo asked and barged into Jennie’s room. She saw Jennie laying down with the blanket covering her face. 

 

“Seunghoon’s.” Jennie replied and uncovered herself. Jisoo flopped onto Jennie’s bed and moved closer to her. 

 

“Is something wrong?” Jisoo asked. 

 

“Today was a very tiring day...” Jennie let out a heavy sigh. 

 

“Really?” Jisoo said. 

 

“What?” Jennie replied. 

 

“Did something happen at work? Were the staffs mean? Should I go hit them?” Jisoo said while boxing the air. 

 

“No it’s fine Jichu. It’s just, im mad at something else.” Jennie said. 

 

“Something?” Jisoo said in confusion. 

 

“Yeah I’m mad because my stupid phone keeps doing things that makes me feel mad.” Jennie said in frustration. The thought of Hanbin mentioning Nayeon made her even more angry. But what could she do? Or say? They weren’t even dating.. she can’t possibly forbid Hanbin from seeing her. 

 

“Oh? Then buy a new one?” Jisoo suggested. 

 

“Ughh! I can’t because I don’t want a new one! I like this one too much!” Jennie hid her face under the blanket again. 

 

Jisoo was confused. All of this over a phone? “Welp.... if you have warranty-“

 

“I’ll just suffer for the time being.” Jennie explained. 

 

“Alright then. Get some sleep Jendeukie!” Jisoo said and closed the door. 

 

Jennie was reminded of Hanbin calling her Jendeukie. She tossed and turned around the bed trying to get it out of her head. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

“You visited Nayeon?!” Bobby asked.

 

“Yeah something’s up with her leg.” Hanbin answered. 

 

“Why’d you visit her? Do you still care about her? It’s been 4 years Hanbin..” Bobby said. 

 

“We’re just friends. Hanbyul wanted to see her.” Hanbin answered. 

 

“Friends? I thought you hated her?” 

 

“I did but I had no right to.” Hanbin muttered.

 

“What do you mean?” Bobby asked.

 

“Mino ruined our relationship. Not her.. I just feel bad for acting cold towards her... All these years.” Hanbin explained. 

 

“Don’t blame yourself man. You didn’t know that.” Bobby placed a hand on Hanbin’s shoulder, comforting him. 

 

“You’re right.” Hanbin replied. 

 

“Can I ask you something?” Bobby said. 

 

“What?”

 

“Do you love her?” Bobby asked. He can’t control Hanbin’s love life but he just wanted what’s best for his best friend. He remembered how bad Hanbin reacted to their break up. It would hurt Bobby to see him in that situation ever again. 

 

“Of course not. I only see her as a friend.” Hanbin answered. A smile formed on Bobby’s face. 

 

“I’m proud of you.” He said and made a heart with his fingers. 

 

“You hangout with Jisoo too much.” Hanbin chuckled. 

 

“Same with you! You’re always around Jennie. I’m surprised you two are that close.” Bobby raised a brow. 

 

“Y-Yeah.. because you’re always with Jisoo.” Hanbin argued.

 

“You know I like Jisoo so don’t be jealous Hanbin.” Bobby teased. Hanbin threw a pillow at him. 

 

“Why would I? I got-“ Hanbin quickly closed his mouth. 

 

“Got what?” Bobby asked. 

 

“Got better things to worry about.” Hanbin lied and got up from the couch. 

 

“Or you got Jennie!” Bobby teased. Hanbin chose to laugh it off and entered his room.

 

Bobby’s phone vibrated. It was a text from Jisoo. 

 

J: I had fun today! 

 

B: Me too. Babe- 

 

Bobby quickly deleted the text. 

 

“Me too.” He sent. 

 

J: are you sleepy? 

 

B: kind of, are you? 

 

J: extremely, I just wanted to say goodnight Kimbap!

 

Bobby couldn’t help but smile widely at Jisoo’s text. He imagined her calling him Kimbap and began blushing. 

 

B: Goodnight Jichu 😉 

 

“He sent a winking face?..” Jisoo said and kicked her legs in the air. She felt happy even if their conversation was short. Bobby on the other hand felt like a man. He couldn’t believe he sent a winking face but he felt proud. 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

Hanbin’s POV 

”I become nervous
when you look at me with those eyes, my heart flutters
I become nervous”

 

 

I cracked a smile after feeling proud of myself for coming up with such lyrics. I wrote it down in my notebook. Thinking of  more words to express how I feel. 

 

“When you hug me as you smile-“ I stopped talking as a black van caught my attention. The windows slowly rolled down and a smirk greeted me. What is he doing here?

 

“Goodmorning!” Seunghoon shouted. 

 

“What are you doing here?” Jennie asked. I turned around to look at her and saw that dumb coat in her hands. 

 

“I came to get my coat back.” Seunghoon looked at me and smiled before looking back at Jennie. What is he planning? 

 

 

“Do you want to go grab coffee?” He added. I stared at Jennie, giving her my coldest look. Is she considering it?! Woah... she’s unbelievable! 

 

“Uhh-“ 

 

“We’re having coffee together.” I cut her off before she could shamelessly agree to him. Her eyes widened. What’s with the look? 

 

“Why don’t we all go together than?” Seunghoon asked. !... I guess I don’t really have a choice. If I don’t go she’ll end up going with him. If I do go he’ll join us.. 

 

“Ummmm...” Jennie shot me a worried look. She knew I wasn’t the type of person to talk much. 

 

“Let’s go.” I replied coldly. 

 

“What are you doing?!” She mouthed. 

 

“Cool. I’ll meet you guys there. I have to drop off something real quick.” Seunghoon said before rolling his window back up. 

 

“Are you sure about this?” She asked.

 

“Of course.” I smiled reassuringly and got up from the steps. “Let’s go” I added. 

 

“Were you studying?” She asked.

 

“Huh? Oh yeah.” I lied.

 

“You know, Seunghoon wants to be friends? He kept asking me about you yesterday.” She explained. Hearing that made my blood boil. Friends? Yeah right. 

 

“Really?” I asked, trying to sound like I care. 

 

“Yeah but I told him you weren’t interested. You should also apologize, for not greeting him last time. That was rude.” Jennie scolded. 

 

“If you know what he’s done you wouldn’t be saying this.” I replied coldly. Even The simplest eye contact made me want to kill that bastard. 

 

“Rumors are rumors, like Jisoo said.” Jennie defended. 

 

“Why are you defending him? Do you think he’s a good person?” I asked and opened the door for her to enter the cafe. She looked at me before entering. 

 

“You know the saying, don’t judge a book by its cover right?” She asked and entered the cafe. Yeah but have you read the book?! 

 

I entered after her and ordered our drinks. 

 

~~~~~

 

“Sorry we kept you waiting.” Seunghoon said and sat down. There was another guy along with him which seemed to be his manager. 

 

“It’s fine. Here’s your coat.” Jennie said handing it to him. 

 

“Don’t let yourself get cold again, it worries me.” Seunghoon smiled. I know he’s up to something. I can feel it.. feeling angry I sipped my coffee and slammed it back onto the table, startling Jennie. 

 

“You scared me!” Jennie argued. 

 

“I haven’t properly introduced myself. I’m Seunghoon and you may know me for being a top model. This is my manager, Taeyong.” Top model? More like top . 

 

“Hanbin.” I replied and firmly shook their hands. I only did it for Jennie’s sake. I didn’t want to make her look bad since being a fashion designer is her dream and it seems that working with Seunghoon could get her up there. Every minute we spent with them pissed me off but what could I do? I have to cool down for Jennie. Come on Hanbin! For Jennie!. 

 

“I’m throwing a Masquerade party this weekend. You should come Jennie.” Seunghoon explained. 

 

“It’s kind of a thank you party for the staffs.” Taeyong added. 

 

Why was I annoyed by this guy too?

 

“Oh... sure, I’ll attend.” Jennie replied. 

 

“You’re invited too.” Seunghoon eyed me. 

 

“Uh Sir, we have to get going.” Taeyong interrupted.

 

“Alright, it was nice meeting you.” Seunghoon smiled. 

 

“I need to use the restroom. I excused myself. 

 

~~~~~~

 

I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror. The door opened revealing Seunghoon. He walked besides me and began rubbing the soap into his hands. 

 

“That’s not a way to greet an old friend.” He smirked. 

 

“Old friend?” I said in disbelief.

 

“Yeah, old friend. How rude of you to blow me off like that.” The tone in his voice was menacing. Is he joking around with me right now?

 

“Don’t ing call me that!” I argued. He turned around and faced me. 

 

“Wow... you grew some balls! Since we’re old friends you don’t mind if I hit on Jennie do you? She’s pretty.” He said. I grabbed him by the collar and tightened my grip. 

 

“What the hell are you planning?!” I shouted. 

 

“Ouch! You think I’m planning something? Why would I do that to a friend? I just want a piece of her.” He whispered in my ear. I slammed him against the wall and raised my fist at him.

 

“You’re pathetic.. do you really think she will like you? And if you dare touch her I’ll kill you!” I threatened. 

 

“Ahh... this new side of you is quite cool. But if you touch me, how do you think she’ll feel? I am her boss after all.” He chuckled. I released my grip from him and walked out of the bathroom. 

 

End of POV

 

~~~~~~

 

 

“Is it just me or was there some kind of tension?” Taeyong asked. 

 

“I felt it too but Hanbin isn’t really a social guy..” Jennie answered.

 

“Oh so it’s normal for him to act like this?” Taeyong was surprised by how rude Hanbin came off. He even caught Hanbin glaring at him a few times. 

 

“Yeah so don’t think wrong of him. He’s a really sweet guy.” Jennie slipped out. 

 

“Ah.. I see. well I want to apologize about yesterday if I made you feel uncomfortable. I’m a straightforward person and just say things how I see it.” Taeyong explained. 

 

Jennie was taken aback after remembering that he called her pretty yesterday. “It’s fine! Really. But thank you.” Jennie said sipping her drink. Where is Hanbin? What’s taking him so long?!

 

Hanbin finally walked out of the bathroom and saw Jennie tapping her fingers on the table. 

 

“Are you ready?” Hanbin asked. 

 

“What took you so long?” Jennie quickly got up from the table. 

 

“There was a long line.” Hanbin answered. 

 

“I’ll see you at the party.” Jennie bowed before leaving.

 

~~~~~

 

Bobby’s POV 

After 10 minutes of waiting I finally heard the door open and prepared myself. The footsteps were getting closer and closer. Then bam!! I received a punch across the face. 

 

“Why did you ignore my calls?! Huh?!” My dad shouted. I kept my head down and stared at the ground. 

 

“So you’re going to ignore me too? I’m talking to you!” 

 

I slowly raised my head up and stared into his eyes. 

 

“Damn bastard! I’ll get that coach of yours fired! You? You know what’s happening!” He threw another punch which caused me to land on the ground. I felt my old bruises swell up again. 

 

“Don’t Fire him!” I shouted which surprised him. I even surprised myself. What the hell am I doing?! 

 

He looked at me and chuckled.

 

“You’re talking back now? How are you going to stop me huh?” He clapped his hands together. 

 

“Please don’t... it wasn’t his fault. It has nothing to do with anyone! It’s just me! I was the one who lost the damn game!” I begged. 

 

“Who do you think you are?! Raising your damn voice at me?!” He kicked me in the stomach but surprisingly I didn’t react to it. I was already too use to the pain that it had no affect. He got down and picked me up by the collar. 

 

“You’re getting on that ship! I’m your father And if you don’t listen then I have no choice but to hurt the people you care about.” He let go of my collar and got up from the ground. I sat up and wiped the fresh blood that trailed down my lips. 

 

“How can you call yourself a father..?” I said in between my panting. He turned around and furrowed his brows at me.

 

“You’re right. How could I call myself your father when you’re nothing but trash! Just like your god damn mother!” He shouted. I rolled my hand into a fist and got up from the ground. 

 

“Don’t talk about mom like that.” I said coldly. Tears filled my eyes but it wasn’t because I was sad. It was out of anger. 

 

“You’re just like her.” He said. I rushed towards him and pushed him against the wall. 

 

“You think you’re so damn great?! You’re nothing but a murder!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. Rage filled through my veins and for the first time in my life I stood up for myself.. it felt good but I was scared at the same time.. his body guards grabbed me off of him. I struggled to escape their grips. 

 

“Watch your mouth!! You’re nothing but a worthless piece of trash! Do you really think you’re something?! I made you!!” He said before slapping me in the face. He signaled them to throw me out of the house. 

 

 

~~~~

 

I unlocked the door to the hideout and looked at my scuffed hands. I felt so damn worthless at this point. My mom and I never meant anything to that ing bastard.. He’s the reason she died.. he’s the reason I’m like this. H-he’s the reason for it all!! 

 

 

I entered the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I hated how much I resembled that bastard. His eyes, mouth, etc. I punched the out of the mirror causing it to break. The glasses cut through my knuckles causing my fist to bleed. My blood was dark, it looked like the color of cherries when squeezing them in your hands. It trailed down my hand and dripped onto the counter. 

 

“AHHHHHH!” I let out a loud scream and grabbed the piece of a shattered glass on the counter. 

 

 

“Why do I look like him?! Why?! I’m such a worthless fool...” I squeezed the glass in my hand and without hesitation dragged it across my bare skin. I deepened the cut and watched as blood gushed out. Hurting myself physically may help take over the pain, mentally. Tears fell down my eyes and onto my arms. The images of  my friends played in my head. I could hear their faint laughter. My eyes were slowly closing and I could feel my head getting light. “I’m sorry...” I muttered and looked down at my arm, to see that I lost a lot of blood. I can’t take it anymore.. No matter what I do nothing will change. This is my fate.. A smile formed on my face and the next thing you know, my eyes slowly closed...

 

End of POV

 

~~~~~~

 

 

Jisoo’s POV 

I gently twisted the door knob and entered the house. It was quiet and my mom was on the couch reading a book. I can’t even look at her the same anymore.. was she really my mom? 

 

“Oh! What are you doing here?” She closed her book and smiled at me. I was annoyed by how happy she was. How could she smiled so widely while dad is stressing his off? 

 

“I came to get my things.” I replied coldly. 

 

“Alright well Honey you’re having dinner with your father and I on Saturday. No excuses.” She explained. 

 

“Or with you and Mr. Kang.” I muttered.

 

“What was that?” She asked.

 

“I said okay!” I answered and went into my room. After closing the door I leaned against it covering my mouth so that she couldn’t hear me cry. Tears escaped my eyes and fell onto my hands. Call me dramatic but I felt like I was the one getting cheated on. Someone I looked up to the most, someone I love so dearly! Failed me. But not just me, this whole family. Suddenly I began thinking about the memories we shared when I was a kid. How my dad would carry my on his shoulders making me felt as if I was on top of the world. My mom besides him taking pictures of us and feeding us cotton candy. Her scolding my dad for buying me every little pikachu thing that exists. I missed how I use to wake up every morning and was greeted by their warm smiles and the smell of my mom’s food. She cooked the best kimchi pancakes and I’m not lying when I say I could live off of it. But let’s not forget chicken! I couldn’t live without her fried chicken... did she get tired of us? Why would she cheat on my dad like that? After all they’ve been through?? I didn’t want to accept that this was reality.. I refuse to accept that my parents weren’t meant to be.. I hate it. 

 

~~~~~

 

After showing myself with tears I grabbed my suitcase filled with clothes and walked out of my room. 

 

“Okay I’ll call you later.” She said in a flirty voice. It grossed me out. How can someone her age still act like this?! I knew she wasn’t talking to my dad, he’d never speak like that while working. I glared at her and continued walking towards the door. 

 

“Oh wait! Can you bring this to Jennie’s parents?” She handed me a food box. 

 

“What is this for?” I asked.

 

“Mrs. Kim said she was craving some of my kimchi stew.” She replied. 

 

“Alright.” I said and grabbed the box from her hands. 

 

“Jisoo, is something wrong?” She asked referring to my puffy eyes.

 

“Nothings wrong.” I forced a smile before walking out the door but her hand stopped me. 

 

“Care to explain why your eyes look like that then?” She crosses her arms. Really? Care to explain why the hell You’re cheating!? 

 

“Just stressed out.” I explained.

 

“I’ll make some tea and bring it to you when I have time Alright? Watch your health.” She scolded. I nodded my head and walked out of the house. 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

I knocked on Mr. and Mrs Kim’s door, waiting for them to open it. 

 

“Hello!” Mrs. Kim greeted me with a hug and welcomed me in. 

 

“My mom wanted to me drop this off.” I smiled and handed her the box. 

 

“Yes! Thank you Jisoo.” She took the box from me and placed it on the counter. I envy Jennie, why couldn’t my parents be like hers? My eyes wandered around the room and stopped as I saw Mr. Kim putting ice on his leg. 

 

“Don’t mind me! My leg is a little swollen.” He smiled.

 

“What happened?” I asked. 

 

“A little girl bumped into me.” He chuckled. 

 

Before I could say anything my phone began ringing. 

 

“Excuse me.” I said and answered the phone. 

 

“Bobby’s in the hospital...” Jennie said weakly. I didn’t need a further explanation.  I hung up the phone and bowed to Jennie’s parents. 

 

“Something urgent came up but it was nice seeing you guys!” I said and rushed out of the door. I started the car and backed out of the lot. I didn’t care how fast I was going, I just had to get to Bobby.

 

End of POV 

 

~~~~~

 

 

*Flashback*

 

“He isn’t answering his phone.” Hanbin said in frustration and parked the car. 

 

“He’s probably asleep then.” Jennie said.

 

“Probably, go inside first I have to get something.” Hanbin said, waiting for her to leave. He needed to get the notebook out of the glove department. He couldn’t let her see what’s inside or else his plan would be ruin. 

 

“Alright.” Jennie smiled and entered the house. It was quiet so She assumed Bobby was asleep. Feeling the urge to pee she walked into the bathroom only to see Bobby lying on the floor. He was covered in blood and pieces of glass were shattered everywhere. The mirror was broken and it looked like Bobby punched it. 

 

“H-HANBIN!!!!!” Jennie shouted. Her hands were trembling with fear. Her legs were glued to the ground she didn’t know what to do. 

 

“Yeah?!” Hanbin said and sprinted into the house. He was confused to why Jennie was standing in front of the bathroom. “What is it?” Hanbin said and walked towards her.

 

Hanbin dropped the notebook from his hand and quickly rushed besides Bobby. He shook his body but there were no responses. “Bobby! Yah! Wake up!!” Hanbin shouted at the top of his lungs. He saw the piece of glass that was covered in Bobby’s blood and automatically made eye contact with his wrist. 

 

“Hand me that towel!” Hanbin said. Jennie grabbed the white towel and handed it to him. Hanbin wrapped it around Bobby’s arm and wrapped his arm around him. 

 

“Get the car started!” Hanbin demanded. Jennie nodded her head and rushed out of the door. 

 

“Hang in there! Alright?.” Hanbin’s voice cracked. He dragged Bobby into the car and closed the door. As soon as they entered the car Jennie zoomed out of there.

 

 

*End of Flashback

~~~~~~

 

Hanbin was pacing back and forth rubbing the back of his neck. He was afraid of losing Bobby.. each minute made him anxious. They’ve been waiting for about an hour now and the doctor still hasn’t come out of the emergency room. 

 

Jennie slipped her phone back into her purse after informing Jisoo about what happened. She walked towards Hanbin and placed a hand on his shoulders. 

 

“He’s a strong guy and I know you can’t help but think negatively about this but trust me. Bobby is going to get through this.” Jennie smiled reassuringly. Hanbin wrapped his arms around her closing the distance between them. Jennie wrapped her arms around him and gently patted his back. 

 

“Thank you... I-im just scared of losing him.” Hanbin muttered. Jennie heard the pain in his voice and it hurt her to see Hanbin like this. She knows how much Bobby means to him and if anything happens Hanbin will lose himself. She told Hanbin not to have negative thoughts but she too, worried about the outcome.. 

 

“Don’t say that Hanbin... you’re not going to lose Bobby.” Jennie replied. The hug grew tighter. Hanbin could care less if Jisoo caught them like this. All he wanted right now was for Bobby to wake up and to stay like this with Jennie. He felt comforted by her embrace and the vanilla with a little touch of lavender scent relaxed him. 

 

“I just noticed but thank you for always being by my side. Through everything. First the fireworks, the storm, this, and etc. it means a lot to me.” Hanbin explained. Jennie smiled from ear to ear. She was glad that she could help Hanbin through things like this.