Lying heart

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

           
It's been six months since the Quadruplets joined SM and they were loving it so far. Kai was training diligently and his subjects were actually very interesting than he thought.

Irene and Kai stood at the parking lot one day.

" Kai you can go. I will wait for Sehun", Irene forced him to leave.

" No Rene. I can't leave until I hand over you to Sehun".

" I'm not an object. I said that because you are late for work", She scoffed. Kai have a part-time work. He started to work to buy himself a car.

Junmyeon bought Sehun a car when he became the valedictorian in high school. Chanyeol and Kai had bikes but Kai wanted a car. So he was earning half the money and his Dad said he will pay the other half.

Maybe in four months time Kai could afford it. He was already excited about it. Sehun and a pretty girl walked towards them.

" Hey....Sorry for the delay", He apologized and Kai gave a teasing smile. Sehun rolled his eyes.

" Bye Sehun", the girl left and Kai smirked at him.

" Kai stop doing that. She is just my club member", he explained.

Sehun always had a serious face, but many girls liked him because he seemed mysterious and he looked good too.

That aside, Kai hoped Sehun would date someone. But he was still not over Hayoung. He was depressed alot and stayed distant with girls. Maybe he needed more time to see others.

"Alright bye then", Kai went back to his bike.

He saw Seulgi!! And she have a car?! Kai need to earn more money. He found his motivation.

Buy a bigger and better car than Kang Seulgi. Kai can do that! He was not sure why he was comparing with her!

 

 

 

 

 

                Taemin and Kai strolled in the campus during freetime. SM university was really vast and students were permitted to roam around the gardens too. They saw Seulgi with her engineering classmates.

" Kai !!!... I-I think Seulgi is crying", Taemin pointed at her crying face. Kai snorted. Taemin mistook that for real. 

" She must have laughed just before. She laughs so hard that she will make such crying face. But those are just happy tears. Don't worry", Kai explained and his friend was confounded.

Seulgi always does that. Since childhood she would laugh so much that she would cry. Her emotions are always in extremes.

Too much happiness or too much sadness or too much anger. That's how Seulgi is. And Kai thinks that's the reason why she was still so angry at him. But Kai don't know the base reason why they both started to fight like crazy.

Their broken friendship hurt him more than he had expected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            Kim Kai finally got his own car and was excited about it as he drove it to University.

The second Quad parked his car and saw one of his Sunbae's approaching him.She was really pretty and Kai had a bit of crush on her. So they both stood beside his car and talked about random things.

Kai wanted to touch her hair for no reason. He slowly raised his hand and tucked few strands behind her ear.

" It's covering your beautiful face noona", He gave his usual handsome smirk.

Suddenly their sweet moment was interrupted by Seulgi, Miss Rude. Yes that's what Kai called as as she constantly tried to pick arguments with him.

" Yaahh Kai...What are you doing? Have you forgotten about Soojung. You have a girlfriend remember?" Seulgi walked towards them and the girl beside him made a frown.

"You have a g-girlfriend?" She stuttered.

It's not like Kai tried to hide that fact. Everybody knew about it and if she doesn't know that is her problem. "Yes-"  without any word she left.

Kai turned to look at the woman behind. He was so angry.

" Hey what the hell is your problem? It's my life and you don't have any right to intrude" He scowled at her.

" You are dating someone. So now you are cheating behind her? You are such a flirt", Seulgi folded her hands.

" I'm not cheating. I was just talking to her. But whatever I do it's none of your business. We are not even friends...", He yelled at her and then he regretted instantly.

" Oh right! Thank you for reminding me", Seulgi had tears in her eyes and she ran away.

Kai shouldn't have said that. Seulgi cried because of him.But they were not friends since they joined SM.

 

 

 

 

( In basketball court )

 

Although Kai was in men's sports club and Seulgi in women's sports club, their university had only one basketball court.

So apparently their clubs have to share it accordingly. When Taemin and Kai went to the court, the women's club members had a match. And in ten minutes more minutes the game will end.

They boys sat down and watched their game. Kai's eyes searched for Seulgi and found her in the red team which was leading at the moment.

" Woah she plays well", Taemin spoke and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter