We missed our flight?

Our Dream

Tethelle's POV

 

I was just waiting with everyone, meaning my parents, Violet's grandparents, and her dad.

"Oh my Gdragon! Where is that girl?" I asked.

"They will be coming soon." My dad said.

'Say! Want to know how come they are here and they finally agree? Well.......'

                                                                                      ~Flashback~

 While I was sitting down packing my things, my parents came into the room. I just looked at them as they sat down on the bed.

"Dear.....we are very sorry for this misbehaviour." My mom started.

"And we are really sorry for everything! You can go to Korean.....but why though? And how?" My dad asked.

'I didn't tell them why? How could I have forgotten?' I asked myself. "You see......Violet and I won the talent show." I started.

"Really? Congrats to the both of you!" My mom praised me.

"Thank you. And well we met with a kpop manager, Daeho, who offered us to be kpop idol." I finished. I flinched my eyes closed ready for some scolding or hitting.

"Wow! I'm so proud!" My dad said.

I opened my eyes. "What?"

"We are trying to be better parents for you! I know its been so long and after your sister died....." My dad said.

I hugged my parents. "Thank you! Thank you so much! I will definetly miss you! I will give you a call once we are in Korea!" I said.

They smiled. "We will be looking forward to it."

                                                                        ~End of Flashback~

 

'I'm really glad they are changing.' My thoughts interrupted by my cellphone.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Tethelle!! Help me!" I heard sobbing.

I looked at the caller Id and my eyes widen. "What happened?" I shouted.

"My mom....she did this......." Violet said.

"I'll come get you! Where are you by the way?"

"The well near the park!" She answered.

I quickly hung up the phone and dashed away.

"YAH! Where are you going? Your going to miss your flight!" They said.

I frowned. "I will..........but I can;t go by myself. Violet and I do everything together. And if only one is going then its pointless." I said to myself.

I hurried to the well and saw Violet sobbing down the dark bottom of the well.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled. "I will once I get out!"

I laughed. "Okay! Let me find something that I can use to help." I said as I looked around. "Oh!" I ran and grabbed the broken swing. (Idk if this is possible but whatever) "Here grab on! I will try to pull you up!" I said.

I felt a tug of the chains. I quickly used my 'muscle' to get her up.

"Thank you Tethelle." Violet said but collapsed down.

"Hey.......whats wrong?" I asked.

"I sprained my ankle."

I looked down at her ankle. Yep its definetly sprained. I crouched down so she can get on. "Hurry!" I told her.

"B-but......" She sttutered.

"No time! We need to go or else we will miss our flight!" I said.

She quickly got on and I rushed to the airport.

When we arrived, everyone's faces were down in the dumps.

"What happened?" Violet asked.

"My daughter! You both missed the flight......." Her dad answered.

"What happened to you anyways?" Her grandma asked.

"Mom pushed me down the well and I had a sprained ankle." Violet answered.

"We tried to stop the plane!" My mom said.

"Its alright! You tried your best." I told her. But tears were rolling down my cheeks.

My dad hugged me. "Everything will be alright....." He said.

"Oh I guess you haad trouble and missed the flight huh?" Daeho suddenly came.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh dang! Cliffhanger xD

Well 2 updates from 2 different authors!

Please comment and subscribe!