Night Sky

Our Dream

Violet's POV

It was almost 8pm. Onew cover my eyes with his hands as he starts leading me somewhere. We walk up a lot of steps.

"Onew, where are we going?" 

I hear a door open, and a cold breeze makes me shiver. "Just wait a little more, we’re almost there." 

Onew leads me a few meters before finally revealing where he was taking me.

We were on top of the SM building.

I looked at him confused, "You wanted to take me here?"

"Yep!"

"Why?"

Onew takes my hand, and looks into my eyes, "I wanted to see something with you."

I look at him, still confused, "Haha, I also wanted to enjoy tonight’s night sky with you." Onew said.

I look up at the sky, the sky was filled with stars, a clear night. The scene looked so pretty, I couldn’t help but fall in love with it.

I look back at him, "Its pretty."

Onew smiles, "I know, that’s why I wanted you here... with me."

Onew comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing the side of my head. "You’re the only person I want to share this moment with…"

I shiver a little as a strong wind blows through. Onew notices that I'm cold and hugs me tighter. He tries to warm me up by holding me close. The heat from his body and mine really did the trick. The both of us look at the stars.

"Tonight was really fun."

"There’s just one last thing I want you to see…"

I look at him confused. He points to the sky and when I look at the sky I saw a fast line going through. More and more come after, 1 by 1 going by really fast

"A Meteor Shower!" I yelled, surprised.

"Yep, tonight is a Meteor shower, that’s the main reason I wanted you here, so that I can see it with you."

"Onew… It’s beautiful…" I look up again, admiring the sight.

Suddenly Onew grabs my chin for me to face him. "I have something to tell you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I really like you, I have for a long time." Onew leaned in and kissed my lips. After a few moments he pulled back.

I was shocked. "Why did you kiss me?"

"Because I wanted to, will you be my girlfriend."

I smiled, "Sure, I'd love to." I kissed him again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's Brityellow, here is a new chapter for you.

Mia and I are working hard on this story for guys.

We hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe