Jealous

Our Dream

Minho's POV

 

After Violet and Onew left, I suggested we go out and walk under the stars for a little bit.

"Hmm........ Its a good thing we went out for a walk! I get to lose some of my fat." Tethelle said while letting out a small giggle.

"Your not fat." I told her.

She pouted. "I think I'm fat."

"Well your not."

We took a break and sat at the bench.

"Do you want something to drink?" Tethelle asked.

"Water would be fine." I flashed her a smile.

Tethelle then left to go find a vending machine.

As I was waiting for my lover, a girl in the most skimpiest dress sat next to me.

"Hi handsome~ How are you?" She asked me in a seductive tone.

"Ummm.....would you stop bothering me? I have a girl already." I glared at her.

She smiled. "So? We can go have fun."

"How about..........." I stopped when I saw her. Tears already falling down her cheeks. "Tethelle! Wait!" I called to her as she ran back to the hotel.

 

 

Tethelle's POV

 

 

'AISH! How could he do this to me? Only for awhile I leave and he is sitting next to some skimpy bimbo.' I yelled in my head.

'Its only a misunderstanding Tethelle.' My brain told me.

I couldn't help but run faster to the hotel. I still had both bottles clutched into my hand as I ran.

"Tethelle! Wait!" Minho called.

I didn't stop. I couldn't. I'm scared. He might hurt me, more importantly my heart if he really was trying to pick on that girl. I reached our door, and when I was about to open the door a hand stops it.

"Tethelle. Its a misunderstanding." He pulled me into his comforting arms. "I was waiting for you at the bench when she came to me and started to pick me up. I told her no I already have a girl. But she was persistent. I was just about to tell her no and leave but you saw me and...." I felt his tears dripping down my back. "I only love you. Only you." He said and looked at me.

"Mianhe. I over reacted a little bit and let myself think of what ifs. I didn't even let you explain. I was jealous." I told him.

He smiled and gave me a kiss. It was sweet atfirst, until it got more passionate.

I stopped him from getting any further. "Wait. Lets go inside before anyone sees." I whispered in his ears.

"Good. Only I could see your body and only you could see mine." He mummbled to himself.

I tilted my head. "Huh?"

"Come on!" Minho carried me bridal style and we rushed into the room.

 


The is about to begin by me! xD

I am so mean for leaving a cliffhanger like that lol