Why won't you talk to me?

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

It has almost two weeks since Tethelle stopped talking to me. Why? Did I do something wrong?

I am crying in the bathroom right now. So much is going on, I can't remember anything and my so called best friend won't talk to me.

I don’t know how long I cried on the bathroom floor, but eventually I felt someone scoop me up in their arms. I looked up and saw that it was Saya, and I was too upset to even bother trying to push her away. I just needed someone to touch me.  She pulled me close to her chest and let me cry.

I clutched the material of her shirt and tried to make myself disappear.

"It is so hard for me to do all these thing when I can't remember, and Tethelle used to talk to me all the time, why won't she now?"  

She pulled me into her lap and held my head against her. She didn’t say a word, but instead just breathed. I felt myself slowly calming down as my breathing slowed down to be in time with her. Tears still dripped down my face. She always knew how to calm me down without words and I loved her for it.

"You’re still broken after what to you,  Tethelle can tell that you’re trying to force yourself to remember, and she knows that if you push to hard you’ll end up hurt, she still loves you, I promise."

“I want her to talk me, and help me remember!"

"I know, but you have to understand that you were everything to her, and it is hard for her to see you like this, she feel if she keeps talking to you that you feel like she is pushing you to remember and be mad at her and that is the last thing she want."

Saya picked me up off of the ground, wrapping me tightly in her arms so I wouldn’t fall. She pressed a light kiss to my forehead and started walking. She shifted me around in her arms slightly so she could open the door to my bedroom. 

Tethelle was sitting on our bed looking at the photo album. Saya sat me on the bed next to her and walked out of the room.

"Tethelle, why won't you talk to me any more?"

"Because I don't like talking to when you don't remember anything about me, it feels like I'm with a stranger."

"Oh, I wish I could remember, I really do."

"It's okay, I'm sure you will in time, I miss you."

I rolled over to where I didn’t even have to face her. I pulled the sheets around my body as tightly as I could, and hoped that maybe I would magically suffocate during my sleep.

"I feel like I love you Tethelle, more than anything in the world, I’m sorry for not remembering, I promise I'll try to remember."

With that I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry fo the late update

Mia and I hope you enjoy the update.

Remember to comment and subscribe!