When He's Sick

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

I was sitting at home doing nothing so I decide to call Onew.

*Ring Ring..... Ring Ring...... Ring Rin-*

"He-Hello?"

"Hey Onew, wanna go catch a movie or something?"

"Umm.. *Cough* Cough* Sorry, I can't tonight."

"You voice sounds weird, are you ohkay?"

"Its nothing, just a soar throat, *Cough* nothing to worry about."

"It doesn't sound like a soar throat, I'm gonna come over okay, I'll be there in a few, bye." I had already hanged up the phone and was getting my things ready before Onew could answer. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Knock Knock*

Onew opens the door, he's dressed in his Pj's, and doesn't look really well. I quickly put my hand against his forehead.

Onew was surprised at my sudden movement.  "Yaah, what are you doing?"

"I knew you sounded weird on the phone, your sick, you have a Fever!" I said looking at him with a stern look.

"I don't! *Cough Cough* "

"Yes you do, look your even coughing!" I quickly grab his hand and lead him to his room, where I layed him on his bed.

"I guess I can't hide it from you, can I?" Onew said looking guilty for telling a lie.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" I said with a worried look on my face.

Onew was looking at me and put his hand on my cheek. "Because of that, I didn't want you to worry about me, its only a fever, it'll go away." He said his thumb on my cheek.

I look in his warm eyes and take his hand off my cheek and hold it. I look down at his hand, "I'll go get you something to eat... you stay here and rest, okay?" I his forehead before standing up and leaving the room.

Looking around the kitchen, I wonder what I can make. I'm not much of a great cook, So I decide to make some Chicken Soup. Preparing and adding the ingedients to the Pot, I also fill a bowl with cold water and grab a towel.

While bringing in the cold water and towel into the room, I notice Onew sleeping. Dipping the towel in the water, I fold it and rest it on his forehead.

Onew wakes up slightly to the cool towel ,"mmmmmm"

"Shhh, just keep sleeping, the soups almost done." Hearing it was me, he falls back to sleep. 

 

5 Minutes Later-

 

I walk into the room with the hot soup and set it on top of the table next to Onew's bed.

"Onew, time to wake up, you have to eat." I said.

He wakes up rubbing his eyes, he Inhales very deeply, "Mmm, smells good, what did you make?"

I take the hot bowl of soup and grab the spoon, "Its Chicken soup."

I get a spoonful and blowing on it. "Careful, its hot" I smile as I feed him bite by bite.

After he finished eating, Onew went back to sleep while I went to the kitchen to wash dishes. When I was done with cleaning, I stayed by Onew's side watching him sleep, making the towel cold now and then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up fallling asleep on the side of Onew's bed

"Violet, wake up." Taemin said, shaking me a little. I wake up and see Onew still fast asleep.

"I think you fell asleep?"

"Oh, sorry." I said standing up. "Umm, What time is it?"

"Its 9 right now, we just got home."

"Its 9 already, I guess I should be going home now." I said looking at Onew a little worried.

Taemin noticing my concern said, "Its okay, we can take care of it from here."

 "Haha, thanks Taemin, bye!"

 "Bye."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, here is a new chapter for you.

Mia and I are working hard on this story for guys.

We hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe