Birthday Surprise

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

I was having the sweetest dream I ever had and was just hoping I would never woke up.

"Violet?" Onew whispers by my ear.

"Mmmm." I heared him, but I didn't waking up because I wanted to sleep more.

"Violet, time to wake up." Onew said poking me.

I don’t respond to him and keep my eyes closed. He kneels by my bed, thinking what he could do to wake my up nicely. Next thing I knew I could feel his lips giving my butterfly kisses on my cheek.

"Yah, I know your awake already." Onew said laughing.

I peak one eye open and see him resting his chin right where next to my hand, smiling at me.

"How’d you find out?" I asked laughing as I sit up in bed.

"I can feel you smiling when I was kissing you."

I saw him head out the bedroom door and come back with a tray. "Happy birthday!" Onew said placing the tray on top of me.

"Aw, You remembered!" I clapped my hands, excited he remembered

"Oh course I remembered, now eat up."

Handing me a fork I take a bite of my favorite breakfast. "Is it good?" Onew asked anxiously, waiting for my thoughts as he sits beside my on the bed.

Wanting to play with him a little, I shake my head while chewing the food.  "You don’t like it?" Onew said sounding a little disappointed.

"I don’t like it, I love it, thank you."

"You’re welcome."

After breakfast he told me to get ready for something while he washes the dishes. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The beach?: I said, looking around. The waves were calm, and there wasn’t a lot of people around so we had a lot of privacy.

"Yep, come on."

Taking a hold of my hand Onew pulling me closer to the water. The closer I got, the more I could see that there was a little rowboat that was tied to the shore

"Did you prepare this?" I asked pointing at the boat.

"I thought it would be pretty fun." Onew smiled.

He helps me into the boat and pushes it into the water, climbing in when it was okay. He starts rowing us a little farther out to sea, never taking his eyes away from me.

"Haha, this is so fun."

I was enjoying the rocking motion of the boat from the waves. I look over the edge of the boat and look at the water. We weren’t out that deep, but it wasn’t that shallow either.

"I knew you would love this." Onew was happy that I was having fun. Onew stopped rowing and reached his hand into the water, making sure I wasn’t watching him. Next thing I knew, I got a little wet on my face.

"Onew!"

"Hahahahaha, you’re all wet!" Onew was laughing really hard, it ended up being a splash war, trying to get each other more wet than the other. We ended up laughing at each other in the end.

Onew rowed us back to shore, helping me out of the little boat.

 "Violet, look at yourself, you’re dripping wet!" Onew pointed at my wet clothes.

"Speak for yourself, you’re soaked too."

Onew ran to the car to get both of us towels to dry off. It was already 6:00pm and we were sitting on a blanket he laid out for us.

"Isn't pretty?" I said resting my head on his shoulder, looking out at the water where I could see the sunset.

Onew rested his head on top of mine. "You’re still the prettiest one I see." Onew calmly says.

I take my head off his shoulder, causing him to look at me to see why I moved.

"Thank you for this wonder full birthday." I whisper, giving him a small smile.

"But this isn't everything, there is still one more thing I want to show you." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's Brityellow, here is a new chapter for you.

Mia and I are working hard on this story for guys.

We hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe