Together.....?

Our Dream

 Tethelle's POV

 

Shining stars and I were in the practice room with SHINee. We practiced for our new song. It ended in a few minutes and I sat down to rest.

"Tethelle-ah~" Minho called as he sat down next to me. "Want to go out?" He asked.

I smiled. "Neh! Lets go!"

 

 

Minho's POV

 

 

My eyes widen. 'I didn't mean to blurt that out........I hope she just thinks its just a hangout.' 

"Neh! Lets go!" She said. 

We walked out of the practice room quietly.

"Phew! We made it!" I grinned.

"So where are we going oppa?" She asked cutely.

"Secret!"

We walked what you would call an endless road. It felt like forever since Tethelle and I were holding hands.

Sometimes I heard the towns people talk about us. "Oh look at those 2. They are a cute couple!"

I smiled as I heard them, but immediately frowned as I remembered we aren't together.

"Lets stop here!" I said.

We were at the park and we sat on the swings enjoying the fresh air and smiling ear-to-ear.

"So oppa........." Tethelle started. "What were you going to tell me?"

My cheeks heated. "I wanted to tell you........" I stopped to think. "I'm tired of all the teasing that has been happening. I want our cute romantic couples to not be between friends but lovers. I love you. Will we finally be more than friends?" I confessed.

I looked at her. Her cheeks flushed red and she slightly giggled. "Neh. We will finally be more than friends."

"Finally! Now I can do this!" I kissed her on the lips.

 

 

Tethelle's POV

 

 

My eyes widen at the sudden contact, but closed immediately.

"Minho oppa........that was my..........." I couldn't say the other words.

"It better have! Its my first too!" He smiled.

"Neh."

We then left back to our dorms.

 


So our chapters got deleted! Well mine did xD

This one is not the same as the one you guys read before so.....

I hope it doesn't lol