Amnesia

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

Where am I?...Who am I? What is this place?

I see white walls and tiled floors, desks with different machines on them lay all around me. They're hooked up to me, I look at my arms, little tubes and wires jutting out of them, leading to the machines.

It feels like I'm lying on a bed, it's soft and I'm laying under blankets. My head is pounding like crazy, I reach up to rub my head, but the machines restrain me.

I try to sit up, but I'm too weak. Why am I so weak?

The door opens, and I watch as someone enter. A boy with short brown hair steps inside, jumping in surprise at the sight of me.

"Guys...she's awake, Violet's awake!" He called excitedly out the door before rushing over to me.

Who is this kid, he doesn't look familiar at all. Who's Violet?

"How are you feeling?" He asks, kissing my forehead.

Five other people step into the room. Four girls and one boy.

"Violet!" One of the girls said ran up to me and hugged me. She  the side of my face. Why was she so affectionate?

"Violet, it's me, Onew." He smiled at me. Onew, that name doesn't ring a bell.

He must have seen the confused look on my face, because he turned to the girl next to him with a desperate look on his face.

The girl sat on the side of my bed. "Hey, it's me, Tethelle, do you...remember?"


"Who's Violet?"

They all looked at each other in surprise. Tethelle put her hand to and looked like she was about to cry.

Another one moved closer to me. "Do...you remember any of us, I'm Minho and that's Meiying, Saya and Maroua."

I shook my head.

Tears filled Onew's eyes. "Violet, you have to remember me."

"Am I Violet?"

They all looked devastated, but nodded. Tears ran down Tethelle's cheeks.

"This can't be happening." Tethelle choked. "She has to remember us, she has to." They all looked at each other, exchanging nervous glances.

"What happened, why don't I remember anything?" I asked them. I didn't know if they would know, but asking was worth a try.


They all turned to look at me. Tethelle spoke first.

"You Hit your head."

My eyes widened. "How?"

"At school." Minho said. "We don't know how it happened, you slipped and fell to the floor."


"Does the name 'Shining Stars' mean anything to you?" Meiying asked.

Shining Stars, what is that supposed to mean?

"It's the name of our group." Saya spoke as if reading my mind.

"I don't understand...who are you people?"

"We're your friends, Violet." Tears filled Tethelle's eyes. "Your best friends."

"No." I shook my head in disbelief. "I don't even know you." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 An update

We hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe