Love is a Rock

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

After our vacation, we all went home and went back to our normal lives.

Onew and I became even more close, as well as Minho and Tethelle.

After all long day for work, I got a texted from Onew.

 

Onew: "We’re done at the studio, can you come and pick me up?" 

Me: "Onew, you’re a big boy, you can take yourself home." I laugh at his cute silliness

Onew: "Please."

Me: Okay, I’m on my way."

I put my cell phone in my pocket, grabbing my jacket before heading to the SM building. I only lived a few blocks, so I decided to walk there. As I got closer I could see Onew sitting on the steps, waiting.

"Onew!" I shouted as I walked closer to him.

His head snaps up and he quickly stands up, putting his hands in his pockets while he walks to me.

"Hey." Onew greeted kissing my lips softly.

"Why did you want me to get you, couldn’t you just go home with the members?"

"Yeah… but I wanted to have dinner with you." He said with a smile.

"Okay, where do you want go?"

"No…  I want to eat your cooking!" Onew said taking my.

"But we don’t really have much goceries?”

"Then let’s go buy some together, come on." Onew starts to lead me to the nearby grocery store. Once we guys walk there, he grabs a cart and walks to me again

"Let’s go."

"Okay, but what are we buying exactly?" I asked, grabbing onto one of his arms and walking by him as he pushes the cart

"I don’t know, you’re the cook.” Onew chuckled a little.

"Well what do you want to eat??"

"Hmmm…." He stops pushing and starts thinking.

"Let me guess… Chicken…" The word makes his face brighten up, as he does his dubu smile.

"You know me so well." 

"You’re too obvious Onew." I laughed. 

The two of us walk around the store, grabbing all the ingredients we need.

After half an hour, we guys got all the stuff needed and was at the checkout.

"You know Vi, I could go grocery shopping with you for as long as I live." Onew says as I pay for the groceries.

"Really?" I said finding it interesting.

Onew nods his head as he takes the bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Onew and I begin to walk home, going through the park. Simply talking about the usual things we guys talk about, when he stops and bends down near the grass.

"Onew, what are you doing?" I asked, trying to see what he was doing.

Onew stands up again. "Nothing."

Onew continues the conversation we were having until my dorm. I opened the door for him while he places all the bags on the kitchen table. I grab the apron.

"Can you tie it please?" I asked coming to over to Onew.

He smirks and ties the back of the apron, once he was done I got started on cooking, getting everything out of the bags and starting to cook.

He watches, smiling as I concentrate hard on making this meal good

"Vi, you would really make a good wife someday." Onew said smiling as I look up at him and blush a little.

 After waiting patiently, I finish cooking and set the table. I watch him as he takes a bite. He doesn’t say anything and just continues eating, giving me a thumbs up. I smile and eat too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Dinner

 

"That was fantastic, Thank you!" Onew said, while I gather the dishes and place them in the sink

"You’re welcome."

Onew's phone starts to ring as he tries to fish it out of his pocket

"Oh, it’s Key, I better take this."

I smile at him as he answers his phone and walks into the other room. I was abled to here him from where I was as he talks to Key.

“Yes, Yes, no not yet, I’m going to do it now, I got to go, bye!" Onew hung up.

He casually walks back into the kitchen with his hands in his pockets

"What did Key want?" I asked seeing him walk in, while I wash the dishes. The sink was filled with soap bubbles as I wash

"Oh, nothing, just checking up on me, hey Vi, did you know Love is a Rock?"

 "No, how is it a rock?"

Onew pulls out a regular rock from his right pocket, “Well, it is bold, it is deep. It is complicated and it’s simple, it can be strong and it can be weak."

Onew hugs me from the back, whispering into my ear as he grabs my hand from the dishes and places the rock in my palm. I hold up the rock in my hands staring at it as his fists clenches me while he hugs my against his chest.

"It is everything and it is nothing, it can be destructive and it can be peaceful."

Onew takes my hands, and place them in the bubbles with his. I laugh a little, as he tickles my fingers.

"It is ugly and it is beautiful." Onew whispers, his hot breath on my neck.

I smile and giggle as his hands fumble with mine under the bubbles. Just then, my smile goes away as I feel his hands slip something onto my finger. 

He takes my hands out of the bubbles and runs then over the running water revealing a ring on my finger. My eyes go wide at the sight.

"So… this is my rock for you…." Onew simply says, his hands wrap around my chest as he hugs me tighter, feeling my warmth against his skin.

I look at the ring, bringing it closer to me, my eyes become glassy, my mouth a little open from the sight.

I remove myself from his hands so that I can face him, I don’t say anything, just simply look up at him, about to cry.

"Will you marry me Violet?" Onew asked, touching my forehead with his.

Tears starting to fall as I try and get out  words.

"Y-Yes." I choked.

I jump into his arms, wrapping my hands around his neck as he wraps his around my waist, twirling me around. He puts me back on the ground, cupping my face and kissing me passionately. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, it's not that long.

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Check my other stories.

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!