I will never let you leave!

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

As I opened the front door I took a deep breath. "Hey, I'm home!"

"Hey, so did you win?" My grandma asked.

"Yes, we won and something wonderful happened!" I said with a big smile on my face.

"And what is that?" My dad asked coming out of the kitchen.

"A manger of kpop industry wants to make us kpop idols and move us to korea to train, isn't that great!"

My grandpa ran to hug. "Oh yes, that's great honey!" Grandpa said spinning me around.

"I WILL NOT HAVE THIS, YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR FAMILY!"

"Calm down, do you know how great this is for her." Grandpa said.

"I DON'T CARE, I DON'T WANT MY LITTLE GIRL TO LEAVE I WILL NOT LET YOU LEAVE!"

Before I knew my ran out of the room looking very angry. Oh this is not going to be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch I was sitting out side on the porch when my mother came out and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. "Mom?"

"Come take a walk with me."

I nodded my head and walked with me mother down the stone path in the graden. We walked for a while until we came up to the well in the middle of the graden.

"Violet, I'm sorry for how I reacted, I was shock."

"It's okay, I know you would be sad about me moving, I'm a little scared myself, I mean a new language and culture , I will have to learn to do things different."

My mother sighed deeply and wrapped her arms around me. "I'm for this, but I can't let you leave me."

Before I knew it my mother was pushing me toward the well. I started to push back, but she was stronger then me. She kept pushing and pushing until my knees were touching the side of the well. And before I knew it I was falling and landed in some cold water at the bottom of the well.

"I need to keep you here with me, I can't let you leave." I heard my mothers voice coming from the top of the well.

I looked up and saw her walk off. As I moved my foot hurt very badly, oww, my god it hurts. I leaned on wall and raised my leg out of the water and looked my foot over. It was swollen and red, I think might have sprained  it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, here is a new chapter for you.

Mia and I are working hard on this story for guys.

We hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe