Going Away

Our Dream

Six months later:

Onew's POV

 

It was a special occasion for Violet and I. This month was our six month anniversary. I had already planned it out with Minho for the past few weeks, and we decided to take the girls to jamaica. 

Violet came in my room as I was packing our things. "Where are we going?" She asked.

"You, me, Tethelle and Minho are going to Jamaica for our six month anniversary."

"Really." Violet said with a huge smile.

"I'v planed everything out nicely."

"Aww, Oppa your so sweet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we arrived in Jamaica. We took a cap to our hotel, Minho and Tethelle had there own room while Violet and I had our own.

"WOW, the bed is so big!" Violet shouted the moment we entered the room.

"Is that our luggage?" She asked, pointing to bags by the dresser.

"Yes." I smiled at her cuteness.

"Come on, lets go shopping now!" Violet said excitedly.

"Lets take a rest first, I’m tired.” I yawned, throwing myself on the bed.

"Please don't sleep, Oppa." She whined and cuddled herself next to me.

I need a good rest before we head out for the long shopping hours and for something personal tonight. I closed my eyes and I could feel her fingers playing with my face.

"Yah, let me sleep." I grabbed her hands.

"Come on, let’s go shopping.” She freed her hands and hugged my neck so tightly that I couldn't hardly breathe.

"Okay okay, you win, let’s go." I pushed myself up and we changed into something casual before we left the hotel. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update.

Hope you enjoy.

Remember to comment and subscribe