The Cable Car

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

I sitting at lunch table when Onew came over and sat down next to me. "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm fine." I said.

"Good because I wanted to asked if you and Tethelle wanted to come with Minho and I to the theme park."

"Hold on, let text Tethelle and ask."

I took out my phone and texted Tethelle.

Violet: Hey, Onew wants to know if we would like to go with him and Minho to theme park, want to go?

Tethelle: Sure, when?

Violet: After school at 2:30.

Tethelle: Alright

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school Tethelle and I met up with the boys outside the theme park. We when to every rid ate all kinds of food. We were having a great time, when Tethelle wanted to ride the Cable car.

When we were waiting for the cable car to move, Tethelle remember she forgot to tell Minho were she would be when the ride was over, so she ran to to tell him. I was left along before Onew came to give my jacket when suddenly the car started to move.

Onew started to panic and ran to the door trying to open it. "Don't move, why is it moving!" Onew screamed.

Onew ran the side and grabbed the railing looking very scared. I came over him and grabbed my shoulders and told me not to move, when the car came to a halt. Onew strated looking out the window and breathing heavly.

"I'm sorry, let me lean on you, just a moment will do." Onew said leaning his head on my shoulder hugging me tightly.

"Onew you're trembling, what wrong?" I asked returning his hug.

"My brother jumped off from this high when I was child, when I six years old he jumped off right in front of me, from then onwards I became afraid of standing at high places." Onew said hugging me tighter.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"My was a happy one, my brother was left to babysit me while my parents were out to dinner, his wife had an affair later on and on that day she wemt to celebrate his birtday with him, my brother sank in depression again and he jumped off from such a height, I hate myself for only caring about playing at that time insted of going out to save him, maybe if he had seen me standing there he wouldn't have jumped."

I pulling Onew out of the hug to look in his eyes. "My grandmother told me a person will become a star after he or she dies, the star of a good person will be very shiny, I had a friend die when I was younger, and belive that the to brightest star in the sky, I offen lift my head to gaze at her, imaging that she is still with me, look." I said pushing Onews head to look out the window.

As Onew looked out the window I said, "Your brother has also become a star, watching over you from the sky above, you have to belive that he has aways been there watching over you and had never left."

Onew smiled at me, "Thanks."

"Yourwelcome."

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's Brityellow, Finally an update

Mia and I are working hard on this story for guys.

We hope you enjoy it.

Remember to comment and subscribe