The Proposal

Our Dream

 

Annie's Pov:
 
 
In the morning I was sitting on couch in my Pajamas reading a book with Maroua beside me who was also reading.
 
Jessie and Violet were watching TV.
 
Sunddenly there was a knock on the door, I put my book down and walked to the door looking out the peep hold.
 
When I saw how it was I opened the door with a smile, "Minho, what are you doing her so early?" 
 
"I have a gift I want to give Tethelle."
 
I gestured for Minho to come in, as he came in I closed the door.
 
"She's in her room, still sleeping."
 
"It is scary how you answer my question be before I even speak."
 
I smiled at him as he turned and walked to Tethelle's room.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Minho's Pov:
 
 
I walked into Tethelle's room ducking when I open the door becuase she throw her pillow at me.
 
"Tethelle honey wake up." I said sitting on the bed next to her.
 
"Mmmmm." Tethelle moaned, rolling over to face me.
 
"I have a gift for you, put on something nice and meet me outside." I said before kissing her head and walking out.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tethelle's Pov:
 
 
After my shower, saying good bye to my memebers and I headed outside.
 
I looked around Minho, but he was no were in sight, until someone covered my eyes with there hands.
 
"Guess who."
 
"Minho."
 
"Right."
 
"So what is my gift?" I asked.
 
Without speaking Minho started to lead me somewhere keeping his hands over my eyes.
 
We kept walking for sometime then we stopped, removing his hands from my eyes I looked to see where we are.
 
We were at the ice cream, "This is where we had our first date." I said.
 
"Yes, lets go in side." Minho said grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 Minho had left me alone in the ice cream shop, we were suppose to be eating at, I sighed as I took a drink from my glass of water, isn't fifteen minutes a little long for a bathroom break. 
 
"Sorry, I had to pick up something." He said as he sat back down in his chair across from me.
 
"In the bathroom?" I arched an eyebrow.
 
"No, you'll see in a bit, let's finish lunch first." He said with a smile.
 
 We ate in silence, it wasn't awkward, it was just comfortable. 
 
"So, the reason I was gone for so long is because I got you something." He said after we finished eating. 
 
"You did?"
 
 "Yes." 
 
Minho started digging through his pocket, he pulled out a purple box, it was one of those boxes you keep earrings or rings in. 
 
"This use to be my mothers and she told me to give the one I love, and since the person I love is you, I really want you to have this."
 
 He opened the box and a small gasp escaped my lips, it was a necklace, the necklace had small purple heart on it, I was touched that he would give it to me. 
 
 I smiled at him as he took the necklace out of the box and came over to my side of the table, he placed the necklace on me.
 
 "Thanks, I will take good care of it." I said kissing Minho's kissing quickly.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"So where are we going?” I asked and glanced up at the sky. The sun started setting, turning the sky from blue to a mix of red and pink. 
 
"If I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise anymore would it?"
 
I was curious to see where he would take me, he's been full of surprises lately.
 
"Okay, close your eyes."
 
 "Why?" I whined.
 
"C'mon just do it."
 
"Alright." 
 
I closed my eyes and squeezed onto his hand, “You better not drag me into a wall.” 
 
He chuckled, "I won't."
 
We walked a little longer and he guided me up some stairs, I felt safe with him around me, suddenly, we stopped walking.
 
"Alright, where did you take me?” I asked with my eyes still closed. 
 
"Open your eyes and find out."
 
I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight in front of me. 
 
 Day had turned into night and we were now looking out at all of Seoul from the observatory, the sight was unforgettable. 
 
"Minho." I said breathlessly. 
 
"I wanted to share this with you, I know it's not a million won or anything, but it's beautiful don't you think?" He said in a dream-like tone. 
 
I nodded, still looking at the view, and leaned against the railing.
 
"It's so beautiful, thank you for taking me here." I said as he leaned next to me against the railing.
 
"Your welcome." He said quietly. 
 
I bit my lip and turned my head to look at him, he did the same thing and we were left staring at each other, still leaning on the railing, but our faces an inch apart, I looked from his eyes, to his lips, then back at his eyes, I could feel the warmth of his breath against my lips, my eyes gazed back down at his lips, his, oh, so kissable lips.  
 
I leaned in, closing the space between us, our lips met, I closed my eyes, as did he. 
 
His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to him, It was like an electric spark went through my body, giving me a thrilling feeling as I kissed him, wrapping my arms around his neck, I was in total utter bliss.  
 
After a while I broke the kiss, looking into his eyes.
 
Sunddenly Minho kneel down in front of me and pull out a small box from his pocket.
 
"Tethelle, I love you and I want to be with you forever, I can't see myself living without you by my side, I want you to be mine forever, will you marry me?" Minho ask opening the box, revealing a ring.
 
"’Yes, yes, I will!" I said and leap into his arms giving him a hug.
 
He hugged me back for a while then he put one ring on my finger.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this story.

Check our other story.

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE!  

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/172029/our-one-and-only-comming-soon-henrylau-ren