What's Wrong

Our Dream

Violet's POV

 

I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock, I groaned as I tossed and my bed. Eventually, I woke up, and walked to the kitchen to see my grandma cooking breakfast. I opened the refrigerator and took out a carton of banana milk and sat down at the table.

"Good Morning Vi, did you sleep well?" My grandma asked.

"Yes, I did, what's for breakfast?"

"Eggs and bacon." My grandma said as she put a plate of food in front of me.

After breakfast I got dressed and waited for Tethelle at the bus stop. I waited about five minuter before I saw her walking toward me. She looked like she was upset about something, I wonder what happened this time?

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked.

"My parents make me so mad, last night my dad told me to do the dishes and while I was doing them he asked me to take the trash out, I told him to wait a minute and he yelled at me and said no I will not wait a minute you do it now, and then after that I told him that we are doing to perform in talent show and he said I have not talent and I should not even bother to try, that I would make a fool of myself."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, your dad is so mean." I said noticing she was hold her wrist.

I looked at her puzzled, she looked back at me before I took her wrist and pulled up her shirt sleeve. I was shocked to see dried blood and cut marks.

"Tethelle, why did you do this, do you know how bad this is?"

Tethelle pulled her wrist from me, "Yes, but it helps me feel better, please don't tell anyone, please."

"Alright I won't but I want you to stop this, you can hurt very badly doing this."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I was at the gates in front of the school, I only had about 2 minutes to be in my seat. I ran to my classroom, when I turned after running up the stairs, I crashed into someone.

"Ah, sorry" I muttered, quickly getting up. I looked down, and saw Abby sprawled on the floor. For a little teenager like me, I must have hit her pretty hard. I extended my hand out, she was starring at me for a while, then realized that I was trying to help her. She took my hand, and I lifted her up. She gave me a smile, and I smiled back. Then, the bell rang for the 10 second warning. What kind of school has a 10 second warning bell? Anyways, we exchanged a quick glance, and sprinted off towards our room. We made it just in time. As soon as I slid the door open, the bell rang. I quickly got into my seat, and Abby too. I grinned, and she smiled back. Then, the teacher came in.

After school I met Tethelle in dance room, so we could practice for the talent show. Tethelle was already there sitting in the corner of the room. I walked over to her saw wrist that she was bleeding.

"Tethelle, what happened!" I yelled as Tethelle turned to me showing me her wrist which had been cut.

"Didn't I say not to do that anymore."

I reached in my bag and pulled out the cloth and wrapped it around Tethelle's wrist. Tethelle won't look at me, she just stared at the floor.

"I'm sorry, but my father called and yelled at me again."

"About what?"

"He said the hid his belt, the  one he uses to hit me with, I told him I didn't but he didn't belive me and said I was going to punished when I get home."

"Tethelle I wish I could help, but I don't know what to do about this, I really don't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got home I walked to my room and looked out the window, waiting for Tethelle to call. I hope I can think of something I can do to help Tethelle, I don't like what her father is doing to her. I need to help some way, but how?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Here is the first chapter

hope you enjoy the update

Remember to comment and subscribe