Rooftop

Yours Forever

Early in the morning, Jimin woke up and prepared himself to go to the Hospital. His manager picked him up after he was done.

"Are you sure about what you said last night Jimin? I talked to the CEO and he wants to discuss it to you personally so we will head there first." His manger said while driving the car and Jimin just nodded.

"Yes I'm sure, she can only remember me." Jimin replied with a sad smile. His manager had been with Jimin before his debut. He was like a real hyung for him that is why he is comflrtable to discuss his problems and past to him

"You are done with your worldtour so I think its alright to take your leave but dont take long too much, we still need you for album preparation." His manager replied.

When they arrived in the CEO's room, the CEO welcomed him back with a hug.

"Good job with the tour Jimin. Lets take our sit to start our discussion." Jimin obeyed and sat on the sofa with his manager.

"I already thought about your request Jimin but I want to hear your reason first. This is the first time you requested a long leave and I need to know for what it is so we can protect you." He said and Jimin looked at his manager, confuse.

"I did not tell him Jimin. It is your personal life afterall." His manager said.

"Is it Seulgi? I heard she was in a car accident. It was all over the news." His CEO said and Jimin nodded.

"She had an amnesia and can only remember me. She needs me." He confessed and the CEO nodded. Like his manager, he was also close to him, their company was small afterall. They treated each other like a family before they achieved success through him.

"Okay Jimin. We will stop your incoming schedule and cancel your activities but please becareful because Seulgi will get affected if an issue breaks out. Both of you are famous idol after all. But if it happens, we will protect both of you." Jimin smiled to what his CEO said.

"Thank you hyung." He said and hugged him.

Afetr the talk, Jimin's manager drove him to the Hospital.

"Here, I brought this for her Jimin. You take care alright and call me when you need me." He said as Jimin unbuckles his seatbelt and opened the door.

"Okay hyung. Thank you." Jimin said and started to walk inside.

He wore his black mask, cap and shade again for a disguise. Seulgi's brother gave him the key card last night that is why he can freely enter to her room. He was shocked to see Seulgi's parents beside her daughter.

"Annyeonghaseo Mr. And Mrs. Kang, sorry for intruding this early." He greeted and they greeted him back.

"Its been so long Jimin. I missed you but didnt I say to call us Uncle and Auntie?" Seulgi's mom chuckled and hugged him. Jimin hugged her back and smiled.

"Youve grown up so well Jimin." Seulgi's dad smiled and patted his shoulder.

"Thankyou uncle." He smiled back too.

Jimin was very close to the old couple. They supported their relationship despite his past and family background because they know how good and responsible the boy is. That is why they were sad when they learned about the you couple's breakup but never asked the two why as a respect.

"Thank you for agreeing to take care Seulgi, our son told us. Sorry for bothering you." Seulgi's mom said.

"It is not a bother auntie, she was never a bother at all." He said with a smile but pain and guilt crept in his heart as he said those words.

"I am happy to hear that. What about your schedule? Arent you a busy person?" She asked.

"I took my leave. She needs me afterall." He replied.

"What about the both of you uncle, auntie? You both take care youre company in U.S right?" He then asked.

"Our daughter was in accident and we were so worried that is why we flew here immediately. We were planning to take a leave until she recover but since youre here I think we can go back peacefully. There are still matters we need to fix there and I know my daughter will be guilty if we will stay on her side because of her. You know Seulgi, she likes blaming her self." Seulgi's dad answered and Jimin nodded as an agreement.

"She was also very uncomfortable to us and she hardly speaks even though she needed something. Good thing she atleast remembers you." Seulgi's mom seconded.

"You can leave her to me uncle and auntie, Ill take care of her for the mean time." The coupled nodded happily and relieved.

When the couple went home to rest, Jimin prepared the food that he cooked that morning. As soon as he open the lid of the thermal container, Kang Seulgi woke up. Her crumbling stomach alerted Jimin and drifted his attention to her.

"I guess my baby did not change. Food can still wake you up." He said then chuckled.

"Baby..." Seulgi repeated while blushing which made Jimin blushed too.

"I got carried away there. Jimin pabo!". He thought nervously

"Wait a little bit Seul, I'll heat the rest first. Drink water for now." He said and Seulgi nodded.

Jimin put Seulgi's food in the bed table. He cut the meat for seulgi and then blow the food so she will not burn her tongue. He feeds her because of her broken arm. After the meal he then peeled an apple for her.

"Seulgi, I want to ask you something." He uttered.

"What is it?" She asked.

"How much do you remember about us?" He bravely asked and gave her a bite of an apple.

"I can only remember you and me on the rooftop. You helped and taught me the dance step there. It eventually became our dating place where we eat the lunch you cooked and had our catfights. You always gave up in the end" Seulgi answered and chuckled.

This made Jimin smiled as he recalled their momments in the rooftop.

It was lunchbreak, they prepared picnic blanket to eat the food that he made while Seulgi is the one who brought their desserts. It was always like a feast when they eat due to their big appetite. When they were done eating the young couple would clean up their mess then lie on the blanket and look at the sky. Jimin will always offer his arm to Seulgi to use it as her pillow. Seulgi the pulled her bag and took out her favorite pringles.

"Hey, give me some." Jimin said.

"Sorry theres none for you. You know how much I love pringles." Seulgi teased as she raised her body and sat. With her back facing Jimin. This made him sit down too.

"Do you like pringles more than me?" He asked sulking with crossed arms.

Seulgi faced him and looked at his face then returned back to the pringles.

"Yup, I like pringles more." She teased and turned her back again.

"Whatever piglet." Jimin teased still sulking. This made her faced him annyed.

"Piglet?"

"Yes piglet. Because youre fat and small." He teased more which made her sulk too.

"Then find another woman who is tall and y." She said as she throw her fringles to his faced which he caught. She then stood up and tried to walked out but Jimin was fast and pulled her towards him.

"Hey I'm sorry, I'm just teasing you." He softly said but seulgi tried to pulled out his grip.

"Let go of me. I hate you." She said but Jimin hugged her.

"Im sorry, please forgive me Seulgi. I wont tease you like that again." He begged.

"But you called me a piglet. Im not y." Seulgi replied with tears slowly building up.

"I know Im sorry. I will really not tease you like that again. Youre not fat Seul, your skinny and y. Please dont cry." He said hugging her tightly.

"Do you mean it?" She asked.

"Yes. I love you Seul." He answered and said tucking her loose hairstarand over her ear.

"I love you too. Here have some pringles, I am only teasing you too." She said and they laugh.


"I can also remember us making out there and was almost caught by the guard." Seulgi said which made his face and ears red.

"You dont have to say it." Jimin embarrasedly said and hid his face with his hand which made Seulgi laugh.

They talked and talked again with Jimin telling more of their Highschool days until Seulgi felt asleep again. He stared her face lovingly.

"Last time it was me who was confined in the hospital and now its you. Im happy that you still remember me after what happened." He thought and hold Seulgi's hand tighter. He then took out the phone as he heard his message tone which is from his manager. A few minutes later' Seulgi's brother arrived.

"I bought you food Jimin. Here. I know you will not eat while you take care of Seulgi." He said

"Thanks hyung." Jimin said accepting the food.

"There is also something I want to ask permission to you hyung." He added.

"What is it?"

"Please let me take Seulgi to my province in Busan. I know that the press keep in trying to fetch some news about her status. It would be a big trouble if they will learn her amnesia. The environment there is nice and none will recognize us easily." He said and Seulgi's brother modded.

"Okay. Take her there after her doctor let her leave." Seulgi's brother said agrreing to Jimin's plan.