Star

Yours Forever

It was indeed a tiring yet enjoyable day for Seulgi and Jimin. After another round of swimming, the two decided to go home. They change their clothes and watched the sunset before they go. In the car was a Jimin driving with the sleeping Seulgi. It was a long day for them that she cant help but fall asleep. When they arrived to where they were staying, Jimin first took another stolen shot of the girl. He smiled for he fund her really cute with a slightly opened mouth slowly breathing in and out. Another photo taken, he decided to wake her up.

"Seulgi, we are here now." He called and the girl groan then slowly opened her eyes. She turn left and right to looked at her surrounding. She look lost but it made her cuter for Jimin. He then unbuckled and seatbelt and opened the door for her.

"Thank you." She uttered finally getting back to her senses.

They walk inside home and organized the food they bought.

"Are we cooking dinner?" She asked.

"Yes. But you can take a rest if you want, Ill just wake you up if its ready." Jimin replied

"Anni, Ill help." She said shaking her head as disapproval.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Ramyeon filled with seafoods." She replied and the boy nodded.

Jimin started slicing the vegetables while Seulgi cooked the rice.
The boy watched her in his peripheral vision then smirked while she focus on measuring the water.

"So you know how to use ricecooker now." He said that caught Seulgi's attention.

"I learned living alone I guess." She replied.

"You can remember that now?" He asked.

"Some of me living in my condo." She replied and Jimin just nodded. After he sliced the vegetables he then washed the crabs and the fresh octopus that they bought in the market. Then he put the ramyeon in the boiling water then the flavorings, seafoods and vegetables.

"It smells good." She said smelling the ramyeon.

"Want to taste it?" He asked and she nodded. Jimin scooped some soup and blew the it to reduced the heat for for her the put the poo in .

"Hmmmmm..... it taste good." She said.

"MSG always taste good rather than salt only." He said and they both laughed.

After their dinner they then give their goodnights and go to their respected room. Jimin then brushed his teeth and lay on his bed. He then recalled their fun day and smiled thinking Seulgi's smiles and laughs. He remembered how her monolid eyes formed like a crescent moon as she chuckles. Her little kissable lips looks cute thats inviting him for a kiss.

"A kiss." He thought that made him blushed. He the touched his lips and realized how long it has been since his last kiss with her. He misses those soft lips. He misses their sweet momments again. But then the memory of their break up with her crying face and slowly turning her back then walking away suddenly flashed in the picture that made his heart aches.

"If only I could turn back time and avoid that mistake." He thought and slowly closed his eyes as he gets into his dreamland.

A small pat woke Jimin up. It was now a bright morning and he was shocked after he slowly opened his eyes. It was Seulgi on his bed wearing an apron. He suddenly stood up with a tomato-like face which confused Seulgi.

"Whats wrong?" She asked with her eyebrows furrowed

"Ahmmm nothing. Why are you here?" He asked too with face still red. He cant deny that he was to see her with an apron in his bed despite her being fully clothed.

"ing hormones. She looks really good." He thought scratching her head.

"Goodmorning! Come to the dining area, I cooked breakfast." She said excitedly pulling her until the dining room. He then sat and Seulgi gave his plate with kimchifried rice and a sunnyside up eggs with ketchup and mayonaise. Jimin's eyes widened in shock.

"Wow, the egg and rice were not burnt." He said that earned a hit from Seulgi.

"Come on, taste it." She said and Jimin nodded scooping some rice and egg.

"Hmmmm.... it surprisingly tastes good." He uttered that made Seulgi smiled.


"I mastered the kimchi friedrice for you. Im also good with frying now." She uttered and Jimin smiled remembering another momment again.

It was Saturday morning again when Jimin arrived in the Kang residence. He was greeted by Seulgi's family in the table.

"Seulgi is almost done, she will be here a little bit." She said and he nodded.

"Why dont you take a sit and eat with us. Im sure you only took light breakfast again." Seulgi's dad said sipping his coffee with a smile. Jimin do so and took the sit beide Seulgi's brother then earned another smile from him.

"Do you eat kimchi fried rice Jimin?" Seulgi's mom asked.

"Yes auntie." He replied.

"So where are you two going?" Seulgi's brother asked.

"To the library hyung. Seulgi wants to study together." He said which made their eyesbrows furrowed.

"Study? Really?" His brother asked.

"Why are all of you so shock with that?" Seulgi who just got down from her room asked which turned their head on their direction.

"Because Seulgi you only sleep in the library." Her dad answered which mde her pout.

"In our batch, Jimin is in the top like Wendy. I want us to fit together." She honestly confessed fidgetting her finger which touched the heart of everyone in the room.

"Seulgi...... you dont have to, I love you just the way you are." Jimin said and smiled which made her blush.

"Wow dad, we should've met Jimin years ago so that our Seulgi would love to study too." Her brother said and they laugh.

"Come and take your sit now sweety so both of you can eat and leave early." Her mom said and she obligued sitting in front of Jimin.

"So how was it Jimin?" Her mom asked referring to the kimchi fried rice after he took a bite.

"Its good auntie. Kimchi fried rice is my favorite." He said.

"Its your favorite?" Seulgi seriously asked and Jimin nodded.

"Ill master cooking that dish for you." She said that made her mom's eyes wide open.

"Oh dont you dare turn the stove on without me Seul. Im warninging you. Everytime you try cooking here, things explodes." Her mom warned which made her pout.

"Really?" Jimin asked.

"Yes Jimin, thats how kitchen jinx she is. She got it from her dad." Her mom replied which caught Seulgi's dad's attention.

"Oh come on honey, dont embarrased me to Jimin. I may be a kitchen jinx atleast I dont make things explode like our daughter." He said and everyone laughed hard and Seulgi just rolled her eyes.

Jimin smiled remembering the memory and looked at Seulgi who also enjoys her food.

"So what other dish can you cook too?" He asked.

"Everything that only involves frying, nothing more." She said and Jimin chuckled and pat her head.

"You did a good job though." He then said and she happily nodded.

The two then enjoyed the rest of their day with movie marathon. They cooked popcorn, ordered pizza and chicken and opened bottle of coke. They also enjoyed watching different genre and then took the afternoon nap. Seulgi woke up feeling embarrased when she learned that she is laying her head in Jimin's said and hugging him. She was about to let go when the boy's hand drag her down towards him. He then hugged her tighter and possesively.

"Stay. Let me hug you like this for a minute." He said and Seulgi let him.

"Jimin-ah what are we going to do later?" Seulgi asked still locked in his embrace.

"Hmmmm... wanna go camping up the mountain to see the stars?" He asked releasing Seulgi from his embrace and sit.

"That sounds nice but isn't it tiring?" She questioned.

"It is but the view there is amazing." He replied.

"Okay, lets prepare now be fore the sun goes down." She said and he nodded.

The two prepared the things they needed and food to eat there. They then took a bath first to freshen up themselves and change into comfortable clothes. Since the mountain was just near, they just walked instead of driving. The mountain has stairs in the trail that made it so easy. There were some who were also going on a camp and some who were just plauing and taking a tour. After a tiring climbing, Seulgi was very happy when they reach their peak. She lay down on green grass and looked at the sky which nearly setting.

Jimin on the other hand quietly started building their tent. Seulgi noticed it thats why she slowly get up and went to him.

"What can I do Jimin-ah?" She asked which made him stop

"Hmmmm, just arrange our stuffs." He said with a smile and she nodded.

Jimin quickly finish the tent which amazed Seulgi.

"You really are good with that stuff. I remembered you building mine and Wendy's tent on our Junior days in Festival." She said.

"I remembered our first kiss that time, under the bright stars then not talking to me in the morning." He replied that made Seulgi pouted.

"Mian." She answered and Jimin smirked.

"Lets put our mats and pillows now." He said and they do so.

After their preparations, the two lay in their mats looking at the star. It was a very breathtaking view with millions or stars visible in the dark sky. The moon also shines bright and being in the mountain makes it feel closer. While eating snacks Seulgi cant help but feel fascinated especially with Jimin pointing the constelations above.

"Jimin-ah, how am I as an Idol? I cant remember about it." Seulgi asked.

"Youre like a star, you always shines. Many loves and idolizing you because of your charismatic performance but soft heart. You became an inspiration and role models to others too." He said.

"Am I good with my job?" She asked again.

"Yes. You are one talented performer with a great dancing skills and angelic voice." He replied.

"Thanks." All she can utter. They chat more until Seulgi fell asleep.

"You really are a star. No matter how I try to reach you, no matter how close you are, still I cant touch you." He thought and stare in the stars until he felt asleep.