Friends

Yours Forever

From: Manager hyung

Jimin, please open the news site, I dont think it is safe for the both you to stay here in Seoul especially when Seulgi is discharged. There were some press roaming from the hospital. Be careful.

Jimin massaged his temple as he read the message from his manager. When he opened the news site, he saw pictures of himself in the hospital where Seulgi is. Though there is no pictures of him in her room, still seculations keep stirring up. The press are thirsty for the news about Seulgi's condition but they were fired up to see him there especially talking Seulgi's brother. Past photos of them were also dug up that trended the issue more. That is why Jimin quickly decided to bring Seulgi in Busan were people wont recognize them. He knows how much Seulgi needed this as she is still recovering. Stress and more confusion made add from her suffering.

"Dont worry Seulgi, Ill protect you." He said in her ears while she is asleep.

"Jimin, I talked to her doctor, she will get discharge tommorrow. He also gave travel permit for Seulgi. I also settled the matters between her company. I only need to call mom to ready her things for her." Seulgi's brother said.

"Thanks hyung." Jimin replied.

"I should be thanking you Jimin. Thankyou for helping Seulgi. Anyway, do you already have a place to stay there? Maybe I could do something about it." Seulgi's brother asked

"Yes hyung. We have house there, Ill give you the address later." Jimin said and he nodded.

The two catch up about their events in life since the day they last seen each other. Jimin confessed how tough his life as an Idol is. It was interrupted when Seulgi woke up. His brother then prepared her lunch and took care of her while he was there. Then after a little chat Seulgi goes back to her slumber.

"So Ill go now Jimin, mom and dad will come here at night but call me if you need anything or you want to go out." He said and Jimin nodded as they bid their goodbyes. Jimin sat in the sofa and open his phone as he receive a massage

From: TaeTae

Chimchim, are you still in the hospital? Me and the girls are going there to pay her a visit.

Jimin imediately replied to Taehyung's text.

To: TaeTae

Yes, Im still here. Please bring pringles.

Tae replied.

From: TaeTae

Okay. See you later my friend.

Jimin smiled as he read his friend's reply. It was also been long since they last saw each other due to their busy schedule. Like him, Taehyung pursued entertainment rather than business. He bacame a famous actor due to his realistic acts and handsome face. He had also released an album for his fans. But unlike him, his relationship with Irene goes smoothly. They fight sometimes but never broke up even though things were tough for them and thats what makes him amazed for his friend. On the other hand, Irene became a famous model and MC. Wendy bacame a solo ballad singer and musical actress. Joy like Tae, became a famous actress and Yeri became a solo singer composer. Their career revolves in the same industry that is why they meet often. They sometimes gather but never complete since he and Seulgi are very busy and perhaps try to avoid each other as much as posible.

A knock was heard from the door with chattering and bickering coming from outside. This woke Kang Seulgi up and Jimin helped her sit up first.

"Your friends are here." He said softly.

"My friends?" She asked.

"Yes." He nodded and opened the door.

"Seulgi Unnie!!!!" Joy screamed as she ran to her side.

"Im glad you are okay now unnie." Yeri said pulling Joy out and hugged her too.

"YAH!!!" Joy reacted yo Yeri's action.

"Sshhhh... You will scare unnie." Yeri said and Joy pouted.

"Geez these two. Irene unnie told us to bahave right." Wendy scolded and faced Seulgi.

"You really scared us Seul." She said almost crying to the confused Seulgi.

"I guess you really dont remember us. I'm your Irene unnie, and this is Wendy, both of you are the same age. She's Joy and this one is Yeri our maknae." Irene introduced pointing the girls relatively when she saw confusion written her face.

"They are your friends Seul before we even met. You even trust them more than me." Jimin said smiling at Seulgi to relieve her. She then looked at the guy beside Jimin and Jimin noticed it.

"This man is my bestfriend Seulgi, your Irene unnie's boyfriend. The two of you have a great similirities when we were in Highschool." Jimin introduced and Taehyung waved and greeted her showing the pringles he brought.

"They are similar in being silly and both love being babied." Wendy teased that earned frowned from both of them but the others laugh.

Jimin and Taehyung left the girls to prepare food for them while they catch up and discuss some of their memories.

"Its so unfair unnie that you only remembered Jimin oppa." Joy said pouting.

"Mianhe, Ill try to remember all of you." Seulgi said smiling guiltily.

"Its okay unnie, we are already used to being your second priority since you are too crazy for him." Yeri said that made Seulgi blushed and they all laugh.

"We all ran here and left work when we read the news but you were in comma. We coudnt visit you immediately when you woke up since the others are out in the country and we wanted to be complete when you see us." Irene explained and Seulgi nodded.

While they were chattering, the two man prepares their food.

"You werent here when she was brought here in the hospital. We cant contact you" Taehyung said.

"I was in my last concert in US. You shouldve chatted me you know so I could read it later on." Jimin glared at him and Tae scratched his head because of realization.

"I only learned what happened just yesterday when hyung pick me up in the airport." He added.

"Sorry.......So it explains why there is no rushing Jimin that night. I know that you will fly here immediately if knew that is why we were shocked when no Jimin arrived." Taehyung said guiltily and Jimin smacked him.

When they were done, the boys bring the sliced cake and Juice to the girls . Joy and Yeri rushed to receive a plate.

"Ill feed you Seulgi unnie!!!" Joy said to Seulgi.

"No, Ill feed unnie Joy." Yeri glared and Joy glared too.

"Wow, both of you became so caring when in fact both of you are the one who always teamed up to bully her. Let Jimin feed him, you know that it is what your unnie wants." Wendy said that made the two pounted and glared at Jimin while Seulgi blushed.

The chattering continues as the maknaes tries to make Seulgi remember them but failed. Still they were contented when Seulgi became comfortable for them. But time flew quickly, their chatters ended when Seulgi's parents arrived which made them realize that it is already night time. They greeted them and gave their farewell to Seulgi including Jimin.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Sleep well okay" he whispered with his husky voice to Seulgi's ear and she smiled with a blushing cheek.

"Thank you for visiting our Seulgi." Seulgi's mom said.

"Auntie, you know how much we love Seulgi, ofcourse we will visit though we are sorry that its late now." Irene said and the girl's nodded and hugged the older woman.

Seulgi's dad on the other hand faced Jimin with Tae.

"I heard from Seulgi's brother, when are you leaving?" He asked.

"Tommorrow afternoon uncle. Ill go home now to prepare my stuff." Jimin replied and the older man nodded.

"Okay so well see you tommorrow. Thank you for watching her today. Thankyou too Taehyung. Take care all you." He said and smiled and the boys smiled too.

Taehyung drove the car to go home where Jimin sat in the passenger seat and the girls were in the back. They were all tired and asleep except for the oldest, Irene.

"Jimin." She called and Jimin turned to her direction but Taehyung still focus on driving.

"What is it noona?" He asked.

"The news about you and Seulgi. Have you heard it?" She carefully ask and Jimin smiled turning his face back on the road.

"Yes noona, I know about it that is why I took hiatus and planned to take Seulgi to a quiet place in Busan." He said that caught Taehyung's attention since He heard about their leave earlier. Irene on the other hand smiled.

"As expected from one of the smartest boy in the school, you already planned it out. Take care of our Seulgi this time Jimin." Irene said with a smirk then warning tone.

"Thats my bestfriend for you Jagiya." Taehyung said proudly and the two chuckled.