Award show

Yours Forever

The award show had arrived and Seulgi was now ready to face Jimin to apologize and tell what she actually feels. She mustered up the courage when she was in her world tour but still nervous.

When they arrived there, many shouted her name because of excitement. She pose in the camera and waved on her fans while walking on the red carpet. Then, another artist arrived whom many like what some did to her shouted his name. It was Jimin. Thats why her heart beated faster and made her more nervous. She took a little more glance then entered the hall.

Meanwhile, Jimin was mesmerized to see Seulgi wearing her long fitted black dress with a slit on the side. He misses her so much and has been waiting for her return. That is why he was very glad to see her.He too then posed in the camera and waved while walking in the carpet.

There were many performances and special collaborations. Seulgi won the best solo artist award announced by her best bestfriend Irene, the MC of the night. She then thanked everyone who waited and worried for her when she got into an accident. She also stated her joy and realizations about her second life and how precious to live is. Many especially those who were close to her got emotional to what she said. They almost lost her thats why they were happy to see her on stage again.

"Again I thank everyone who love and supported me, and without you all, I wouldnt be here in this amazing momment. So again, thank you."she said as finality which many applaused

She wanted to mention Jimin but she was afraid that a big issue will explode and he could hate it especially that she hurted him. That is why she just thought of approaching him after the awarding. She enthusiatically clapped when Mina's group, Twice won the best female group award and Got7 on the other hand won the best male group award. Yeri won the song composer of the year, her boy friend Jungkook won the best Best dance performance and Wendy won Best OST. She also clapped to other winners but still glancing at Jimin and waiting his name to be called.

After a few minutes she clapped with more enthusiasm when Jimin's name was called, receiving the biggest award which is DAESANG. Many artist and fans cheered and gave a standing ovation for him. This is not his first time but his latest song was his most hit song which had broke many records, topped in numerous chart and was acknowledge nationwide. He is an inspiration and history maker which came from only a small company, almost gave up due too lack of financial and promotion, and started from nothing but achieve a very huge success due to his hard work. Everyone then sat and got quiet when he held the mic to listen to him attentively.

"Good evening everyone. I have a very long speech today so please bear with me." He started which many had laughed.

"I first want to thank all my fans who keep supporting me and helped me achieve this award. Then I want to thank my mother who raised me especially Tae who was always there for me, helping me in everythung he can. Ofcourse I also thank the company, the trainers there, staffs, CEO hyung and my manager hyung who sacrificed a lot and believe in what I can do. Lastly, I wanted to thank a very special person here today." He continued which made the place grew quieter with him giving a slight smile and eyes fixed on her.

"I wanted to thank you for everything. Thank you for coming in my darkest days to give light. Thank you for your acceptance, care and love. Thank for always making me happy even with just your smile. Lastly, thank you for living and not giving up in life." He added which gave everyone the hint and bore their eyes to Seulgi.

"I know Seulgi, Ive never said how thankful I am to you when we were dating. Im sorry for starting our pain. Im sorry for keeping things to you, and Im sorry for pushing you away and gave up. I regretted all of it the minute you turned your back from me until now. But again Im sorry. Im sorry that even today I wont be able ko keep my promise again." He bowed then held the microphone from the mic stand and started to walk towards her then locked their eyes. Everyone then got surprised especially Seulgi when he kneeled down and took out the diamond ring.m from his pocket.

"Im sorry but I cant let you go again like you had pleaded. I love you too much that I cant continue this life without you anymore. I need you Seulgi, I need you so much in my life. So from this very momment Seul, in front of everyone here and the others watching nationwide, will you please be mine and marry me to do the honor of being my wife? Because I really want to take the honor of being your husband. I will never let you go again this time." He asked wiping the tears falling from the girl's eyes. She cant believe the things are happening. She then nodded as a yes which Jimin tightly closed his eyes to control his overwelming joy.

"Please say it Seulgi." He requested.

"Its a Yes Ji--Jimin. Ill marry yo--" Seulgi replied but was cut off by Jimin's hugged. Everyone cheered and celebrate too with Jimin lifting her off from her feet then turning her around.

"Thankyou Seul. Thank you so much." He said with tears now falling from his eyes. They were both crying in joy which Jimin trying to wipe them off leaning his forehead to hers.

"Why are we crying? Jinjjaa." He asked then kissed on her lips which made the cheers louder.

Their close friends Mina, Jinyoung, Irene, Yeri, Jungkook and Wendy who had witness their story and became part of it got emotional too. Finally Seulgi and Jimin got back together and are now happy.

The encore was then performed with the two along with Yeri, Irene, Jungkook and Wendy stand at each other singing and enjoying the song. They took pictures at the very special momment especially with the got back together couple.

"Too bad that Taehyung oppa and Joy missed this momment. We will really tease them." Yeri said referring with her boyfriend which everyone laughed.

"Joy will cry in jelousy and Tae will give tantrums to Irene unnie." Wendy said.

"Well they are actors and actress afterall. Im lucky to be the MC of the day. But Im very happy that finally, both of you had sorted things out. Both of your guilt and consideration to each other took you years." Irene said.

"Well as long as they made it unnie. You know that everything is slow for Seulgi." Wendy said which caused another laugh.

After the awarding they tgen gathered again in the grilled house to celebrate the engagement of Jimin and Seulgi. This time Tae and Joy were present. Like what they predicted the two were jelous and trowing tantrums for missing the special momment. Yeri and Jungkook teased tge two more which made them pout and annoyed. Jimin, Seulgi and the others were just laughing. The day was indeed the best day for them especially with Jimin's treat.