Grandparents

Yours Forever

Jimin drove Seulgi to her house after their mini party. When they arrived, Jimin unbuckled her seatbelt and smiled.

"Jimin ah, please kiss me." Seulgi said which made Jimin chuckled.

"You really did missed me huh." Jimin said then gave her a long passionate kiss like she wanted.

"Yes. I really missed you." Seulgi answered after the kiss then hugged him.

"Go up and rest now Seul." He said.

"You should come with me Jimin, I think mom, dad and oppa also watched the awarding. They will be glad to see you." Seulgi said.

"I guess youre right. Its better to ask your hand as soon as posible to make it more official." Jimin replied and unbuckled his seatbelt too. He then go outside and opened the door for her.

They then walk inside the house holding hands and were welcomed first by Seulgi's mom who is full of excitement seeing the two. Seulgi's dad and brother on the other hand just hugged them. They told them that they had watched the music award and the proposal and were giving them the blessing to get marry.

But then they were shocked to see Seulgi's grandparents emerging from the kitchen and greeting their grand daughter with a hug.

"Congratulation my grandaughter." Her grandmother greeted and her grandfather hugged her too.

"Congratulation to you too Jimin." Her grandmother greeted too and Jimin nodded ackwardly.

"Join us for dessert you two. We prepared foods in the garden." Seulgi's dad said to break the atmosphere.

"Ill change first. Will you be okay?" Seulgi whispered and asked and Jimin nodded in response even though he really dont want her to leave.

Seulgi's brother then smiled and fist bump with him. He congratulated him too and talked about how amazed he is to Jimin's brave proposal while they walk in the garden. When they got there they sat in the chairs with different desserts prepared. Jimin was then reminded of the past when he was taken by the old lady infront of him in this same place to criticize him for dating Seulgi. He then thought that if that would happen again, he will accept it but will never let go Seulgi. He will always try to prove that he can take care of their granddaughter. But right then, Seulgi's mom, dad and brother stood up leaving him with the old couple, confused.

"We prepared this especially for the two of you Jimin. We know that you will drive Seulgi here when we watched your proposal. Theres something we want to say to you." Seulgi's grandmother started and looked at her husband. The grandfather then cleared his throat to start.

"We wanted to say sorry Jimin. We really love our granddaughter that we wanted her to retain her wealthy life. But she wanted to be an idol rather than take big position from the company and that dream dont ensure her future. We know we cant stop her thats why we decided to just marry her off to a heir of a businessman who would pursue business too." He said but Jimin remained silent.

"Jinyoung was our first candidate, he is a good man thats why knowing that she have a commoner boyfriend which is you made us mad. We keep trying in setting her future but she keep throwing it away. Thats why we thought that if we cant make her leave you, then we will just push you away. When we succeeded on that, our granddaughter became very lonely. Then we learned Jinyoung pursued entertainment too thats why we search for more candidate and forced her to attend blind dates with them. But she never go to one. We were disappointed but she was firm to not date other guys. I can still clearly remember her words back then. Grandma, I cant love anyone unless its Jimin because no one can make this heart beat like he does. Im sorry." Seulgi's grandmother said.

"When she got into an accident and we almost lose her, we regretted a lot of things and decided to let her free just make her wake up. And you Jimin had proven how much you love her despite all the pain you received from us. You helped her despite your busy sched and risk in your career. After that, you proposed to her in front of the nationwide and that is the bravest thing we had seen. So again we are sorry Jimin. This time I hope its not too late but welcome you to the family." Seulgi's grandfather then added and Jimin smiled with that.

"Thank you Mr and Mrs. Kang." Jimin replied feeling touched to their words. He never thought that his love to their granddaughter would finally reach to them that soon. The old couple also hugged him and patted his back like their own grandson.

"Call us grandfather and grandmother." Seul's grandmother said as they break the hug which Jimin happily nodded.

Then, Seulgi's mom, dad at brother returned when they felt that they are now okay. After that, Seulgi arrived wearing her pink striped panjama.

"Oh my gosh my daughter, isnt it too soon to show that dorky side of yours to Jimin? He just proposed to you. Dont do stuffs to make him change his mind." Seulgi's mom asked and said facepalming and disappointed to her daughter's clothing.

"But Ill sleep after this mom, its also too late now to impressed him. He already witnessed my worst when we were in Busan." She said which Seulgi's family chuckled except her mom.

"Oh my gosh, what am I going to do to you?" Her mom said in a pout.

"She looks cute auntie. I find her adorable." Jimin said to relieve Seulgi's mom and made Seulgi blushed.

After the dessert, they decided to take rest and sleep.

"Its late now Jimin, why dont you sleep here?" Seulgi's dad suggested.

"Im okay uncle, I can still manage." Jimin replied.

"Just stay here Jimin, I know youre tired since you came from the awarding show and celebration with your friends. You can sleep in Seul's room since the two of you are engage now." Seulgi's mom said teasing the two which were now as red as tomatoes.

"Ahhmm I think Im fine sleeping in the sofa at your living room auntie." He replied.

"Just sleep in her room Jimin. Dont be shy." Seulgi's brother said smirking.

He then looked at Seulgi asking for help but the girl furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Dont you really want to sleep with me?" She asked enveloping her arms fiercely looking at Jimin which shocked him.

"Its not like that Seul. Please dont misunderstood. Its just that I think its too early since we were still not married yet." Jimin said.

"Oh come on Jimin, I slept with Seulgi's mom when we were highschool. You dont need to be shy." Seulgi's dad teased.

"But....." Jimin uttered not knowing what to do and looked at Seulgi hoping her again to help.

"Oh dont give me that look again. If you really dont like sleeping with me then dont." Seulgi said irritated and walked away. Jimin then hurriedly followed her which left Seul's family chuckled to their cute petty fight.

"Okay Ill sleep in your room. Im sorry to disappoint you Seul." He said grabbing her wrist but Seulgi let go still annoyed.

"Sleep in the guestroom or the living room, I dont care!" She said going inside her room slamming the door. Jimin then scratched the back of his head starting to get annoyed too.

"Hey Seul open up." He said knocking but Seulgi did not respond. He called again but still no answer.

"Its not what you think Seul. Please listen to me." He said but she did not open up. Instead he heard a sob coming from her room. His heart then softened and became worried. That is why he decided to ask for her room's spare keys and the maid hurriedly gave it to him.

When he unlocked and opened the door, the room was very dark with only faint lights coming from the window. He the switch then closed the door but found Seulgi covered with her blanket while crying.

"Seul...." he called sitting on her bed.

"Just go away." She faintly said due to crying.

"Im sorry if I offended you Seul. Its not what you think. You just misunderstood it. I dont hate sleeping with you." He said.

"Then why dont you want to sleep with me here?" She ask finally uncovering herself and facing him with her tear stained face.

"You dont like me. Mom is right, Im undesirable and dorky with these panjamas. I want to sleep with you but you dont because you hate it!" She said crying again and covering her face with her palm.

Jimin's heart breaks everytime she cries but he cant deny that he finds her cute and adorable. That is why he moved closer to her and gave her a hugged brushing her hair with his hand.

"No baby. Please dont think it like that. I dont hate the idea. In contrast, I love it but I dont know if I can hold back anymore. Its been weeks with no communication and I missed you so damn much." He replied trying to be extra sweet while still hugging her.

"Hold back to what?" Seulgi asked stopping from crying. Jimin released her from his hug to faced her

"Really? You dont know?" Jimin asked suspiciously and Seulgi just shook her head as a response as "no".

"Well I missed you so much and we are here inside your room sitting in your bed." He said but Seulgi just looked at him inoccently confused.

"Youre so beutiful and tempting too even wearing that panjamas. You make me want to kiss you so much and hold you more." He added and claimed her lips.

Jimin kissed her passionately burning with desire. He kissed her deeper and more aggresively with Seulgi trying too respond to his kisses but he kissed her with more intensity until he released her to get some air. Jimin then took her lips again and repeated his kiss then leaned his foreheads to hers with eyes tightly closing.

"This is why I refused to sleep with you." He said then opened his eyes making eyecontact to her, heavily breathing.

"Im afraid that Ill lose all my control and make love to you Seulgi." He added which made her as red as tomato and embarassed. This made Jimin chuckled.

"I know you are still not ready for that. Its okay. Just dont think that I hate it." he then said smiling.

"Then does that mean that you will sleep in the sofa, in the living room?" She ackwardly asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"Then please sleep in here and Ill sleep in the couch. I really want you near to me." Seugi pleaded.

"No. Ill sleep inside this room but you sleep in your bed and Ill sleep in the couch. Ill be fine dont worry." He replied putting her to bed and kissing her to her foreheard.


"Will you really be okay?" She asked agaid and Jimin nodded then kissed her fore head.

"Goodnight now." He said turning off the light