End

Yours Forever

Five years later

"For the concert's success, FIGHTING!" Jimin's CEO lead the team Cheer with Jimin and all the staffs. It was his last concert in for their world tour for the day.

An opening video then played. Jimin then started singing when it was done which made the biggest dome in Japan shake because big of the laudest cheer. He performed his set of somgs then thanked everyone for coming. He then bowed as the ending for the song ang waved at everyone as he exits.

"Great Job! Lets celebrate!" The CEO declared as he hugged Jimin.

"Hyung, you know I cant, my three babies are waiting for me at home." Jimin said.

"Oh right, dont you want to rest first and just go home in the morning? Seulgi would be more ateast with that." The CEO replied.

"She wanted that but Ji seul wanted me home right after this" he said then chuckled thinking of his daughter.

"Okay you can go now, no one can beat that girl." The CEO said and they laughed with that.

They took a picture first with all the staffs before Jimin left to prepare to go home using his private chopper. It was always been like that. He stayed some days in a country for rehearsals but when everything was over he quickly goes home especially when Seulgi was pregnant. She would always cry without Jimin as she misses her every minute. But now, it was his oldest, which is his 4 year old daughter Ji seul who nags him to go home. On the other hand, his second child, his son named Min seul dont ask for him. Its not because he dont love his dad but he just love teasing him and likes his mother more.

"Appaaaa!!!!!!" A girl screeched in the middle of the night as soon as he opened and closed the door. She hugged her quickly and Jimin lifted her up and kissed her cheeks.

"I missed you so much appa." She said.

"I missed you too my baby girl." He said then he put her down when Seulgi walked towards him carrying their son Minseul.

"Min seul yahhhhh, I missed you too! Give daddy a hug." He said extending his arm but the boy just looked away and hugged her mom tighter which made Ji seul and Seulgi laughed while he made face.

"If you dont want a hug then release your mom cause I missed my first baby." He said but Min seul just glared at him.

"Come on Min seul let appa hug you then come to noona so umma can hug appa too." Ji seul lectured which he obligued and hugged his father but did not let him kiss him. Then Seulgi put him down so he could go to his sister and his sister hugged him.

"What a big boy." Ji seul said and patted his babybrother's head.

Jimin then hugged Seulgi and Seulgi hugged him tighter.

"Did my baby missed me too?" He asked and Seulgi nodded hiding her face too his shoulder.

"I missed you so much." She said.

"I know its been tough but great job my Seulgi." He said then gave her a quick kiss.

"Were tired of eating kimchi fried rice and take out foods. Please cook for us." Seulgi said which surprised Jimin. Then he felt hand hugging both of his legs which was Ji seul and even Min seul.

"We miss your food appa." Ji seul said and Min seul nodded in aggreement.

"After ignoring me your playing cute." Jimin said looking at Min seul but the little boy just hugged him tightly then pout.

"Okay Ill cook a little. Its already midnight and you all already took dinner but still wanted to eat. I wonder if you all really missed me of my cooking." He said scratching his head and the three cheered and hurried down to kitchen.

"Geez." He said wearing his apron and looked at the three but Min seul gave him a wink and thumbs up.

"Min seul really is weird. He always ignore me then suddenly play cute or play with me. Where did he got that attitude?" He asked.

"None. But appa, he is your xerox copy, it will be hard for you to resist him." Ji seul said.

"You look like your mom, I cant resist you too." Jimin said as he cook for a noodle.

"She knows that too well, dont worry." Seulgi said with a smile.

"Either way mom we look all a like to each other especially with our eyesmile." Ji seul said which made them laugh since Seulgi and Jimin have huge similarities.

When he was done he prepared the bowl of noodle and the three started eating with Jimin helping Min seul to eat.

"Wow, you three really missed my cooking." He said as he put the bowls in the sink. Seulgi and Jimin then brushed their childrens' teeth the placed them in their room. Min seul and Ji seul temporarily shares room since the little boy wanted to sleep with her noona or sometimes with them. They sing them lulubbies until the two was asleep.

"You must have been tired." Jimin said brushing her wife's hair.

"Im fine. Arent you the tired one? Sorry if I requested for food instead of letting you rest first." She said apologetic but Jimin just smiled.

"Its fine, your kisses and hugs recharges me. I also love seeing you three enjoying the food that I cook." He said kissing her in her forehead.

"Tell me things when I was away. I heard your parent and my mom went to Busan for a vacation and you were left to take care of the children on your own." He said worried.

"Im okay. Its not that hard since I love caring for them and they listen carefully, but what is hard is bearing of not seeing you. I missed you a lot jinja." Seulgi said nearly crying then Jimin hugged her.

"Im here now Seul. Dont cry and tell me more of what happened while Im gone." He said.

"Ji seul topped in her class earlier. Shes so active and smart like you. Many also offers her again for a contract and she also nags me to teach her more of hiphop." She said

"Really? Thats awesome. If Ji seul wanted it then lets find a place where she can learn more of it." He replied.

"Min seul on the other hand still dont talk too much. I debating if he still cannot speak or he just love being quiet. He also blurted out the word "appa" more frequent." Seulgi said which shocked Jimin.

"Really?" Jimin asked with with eyes and she nodded.

"He only say "ma" but when you were not around, he always look for you asking 'appa?'"

"Thats nice to hear. I guess he just love teasing me." Jimin replied and they laughed.

"Min seul also starting using his hands for dancing. He sometimes copy your steps everytime Ji seul plays your song. Its not exact but its very similar." She added.

"It would be amazing if we become a dancing family but whatever our children wants to pursue, we will support them." Jimin said and Seulgi nodded.

"But Seul, I really missed you so damn much. I was worried when I heard that you were alone caring for our children. Its a tough job thats why seeing you with a job well done makes me want to reward my first baby girl." Jimin said pinching her cheeks

"What do you want?" He then asked.

"Just you." She answered and chuckled.

"Seriously, what do you want?" Jimin asked again laughing a little.

"A cuddle is enough. Besides you always takes good care of us three when you are home. I should thank you too." She said and Jimin hugged her tightly.

"Lets rest now. I know your very tired. Ji seul is very energetic and Min seul, he is so unpredictable." Jimin said.

"Wait, I just thought of something I wanted." Seulgi suddenly said.

"What is it baby?" Jimin asked softly brushing her hair.

"I want to go to Busan and play together in the beach then go mountain hiking to sleep under the starry night again. I miss those times." She answered.

"Okay, lets go there tomorrow. Then lets buy sparklers, I think the kids would love that but for now lets sleep." Jimin said hugging Seulgi who nodded in response.

"Goodnight Jimin-ah. I love you" she said.

"Goodnight and I love you too my Seulgi, sleepwell." He said kissing her fore head and sleep.


Despite everything, despite what youve done, I still want you to be mine. -Jimin

Despite the pain, despite the fear, I will be forever yours. -Seulgi

-END-

Another book has ended guys. Thank you for taking your time to read my story even though theres a lot of error in the grammar and wrong spelling. God bless guys and I hope some will also start to write a Seulmin fanfic. Doing this really relieves my stress and my constant longing for Seulmin contents. Again thank you guys :)