Realizations

Yours Forever

Seulgi was dumbfounded with Jimin's words. She was unable to say anything or take a step even though after Jimin walked away. When realization about his words strucked her, she cant help but stared at her wrist where Jimin held her. She started at it for so long not knowing what to do and what she did. Then a voice called her waking her senses up.

"Seulgi!"

She turned around and saw Irene running towards her. She was the MC of the music show thats why she was there.

"We have been looking for you. Why are you here?" She asked.

"Unnie..." she uttered and started to burst in crying. This shocked Irene and made her confused. She then hugged her tighty patting her back to comfort her.

"What happened? Why are you crying again?" She asked even though she have a hunch and decided to let her answer.

"Ottoke unnie? Im such terrible person. I hurted Jimin. I pushed him away. I did it even though how painful it is but jelousy eaten me up. It hurts." She said with failure of trying to stop the tears. But Irene just hugged her and listen.

"Im horrible unnie. I know that he still loves me. I know that he is trying to make it up to me but I blew it up. I brought him pain again despite his kindness and care to me. I hurted him so much despite of his love." She continued and Irene let her go and wiped the tears in Seulgi's face.

"Seulgi yah. Dont blame yourself so much. Your action maybe hurted him but you are hurt too. I cant say what you did is okay but take this oppurtunity to know his pain when he let you go. No matter what his reason is, the fact that he was hurted too cant be denied. It hurts so much right? Cry for today but dont take it forever. Take a step to say sorry to him and know the truth." Irene then said smiling tucking the strand of Seulgi's hair.

"What do you mean by the truth unnie?" She asked.

"You got jelous again with Mina right? I saw her going to Jimin's dressing room crying too. Find out the truth first Seulgi. Asked him or her but you know its really amazing that destiny brought you three again with Jinyoung now in the picture. Dont be weak anymore Seul, youre better than that." She answered and encouraged her which made Seulgi smiled a little.

The talk with Irene made her feel better temporarily but when she arrived to her condo, she cant help but cry again because of guilt and regret. After a long cry, she stared quietly at the busy street below the the building. There were people walking and running and cars, buses and trucks on the road unaware of the pain that she is suffering except Jimin who blankly looking at the street in his window too. Like her he feels numb and tired from everything. He dont know what to do. Everything feels like de javu for them. It feels like their the painful night happened again. The night when eveeything atrated to crumble down, the night od their break up.

It was a cold night in han river, Seulgi was wearing big sweater with red knitted scarf wrapped around her neck. The cold breeze dont bother her but enjoyed the feeling of the coldness tingling in her skin as she patiently wait for her boyfriend Jimin. After a few momments she felt something hot in her face that brought her out of her own world. It was a hot coffee's steam that distracted her which her most awaited guy holds.

"Thank you" she said accepting the coffee from Jimin's hand.

"What are you doing here outside? Its cold. You should have waited me inside the convinience store" Jimin said and sipped his coffee.

"I just wanted to feel the cold breeze." She replied smiling.

"Anyway why do you want to meet?" Jimin said not looking at her.

"Because I miss you. You should stop being busy and lets go out please." She replied cheerfully clasping her hands on his arm but her response caught his attention.

"Stop? Go out? Thats so childish Seulgi! If you want to play then play yourself. Dont drag me because I am seriously trying achieve my dream here. You can say things like that because you have everything but I have none. Youre in a big company but I am in small one. It is hard for me to debut but its easy for you so dont tell me to stop!"

"Okay Im sorry Jimin. Im really sorry. I just miss you so bad."

"You know what lets breakup"

"What? Please tell me your joking Jimin. Tell me you didnt mean it."

"Lets break up. Im tired handling you now. Im tired of your selfishness and childness acts. So lets break up now."

"Dont you love me anymore?" She asked and Jimin did not reply.

"If that will make you happy alright, let's break up." Seulgi then said smiling bitterly.

"It would have been good if youre as mature like Mina." Jimin then said triggering Seulgi so she will get angry and hate him. He wanted her to shout and curse him but opposite happened.

"Im sorry." The only thing that Seulgi said. She then walked away while Jimin just stood there and cried silently.

"I sorry Seul but this is the only thing I can do for you. I love you so much but I need to let you go" He said to himself and wiped his tears then walked away.


Despite the sleepless night with a tired heart, Jimin and Seulgi still got up for the music show. They both wanted to ditch their performance but they know that their fans will be there thats why they still go. Though they were busy, their path seems to be the same even though they try to avoid one another. Even in the interview, the dressing rooms, and the alley and time they took also intersects. Destiny trully is playing at them. But because of Jimin's schedule, he left after his performance without a single word

On the other hand Seulgi was alone in her dressing room packing her things when a knock was heard from the outside. It then burst open with Mina outside faintly smiling at her. She was surprised but she tried to hide it from Mina. She wanted to escape but she knows she needed to face it.

"I heard its your last day of your promotion." Mina said scanning the dressing room.

"Yes. Ill be focusing on my upcoming concert and fanmeetings." Seulgi answered.

"Congratulations on your massive wins. Your comeback is a huge success. My members and I love your song too." Mina replied.

"Thanks" Seulgi said faintly smiling zipping her bag.

"Ill get going now." She added which Mina blocked her.

"I actually wanted so something." She said and Seulgi just stared at her.

"Im sorry about my scene about Jimin. Its not what you think Seulgi. Please dont be affected by it." She then added.

"Its okay Mina. You dont need to apologize. Its been years qhen our relationship ended afterall." Seulgi replied bowing her head to hide her face.

"Still Seulgi, I know you still loves him and he loves you too so much. I know you got hurt thats why I wanted to say sorry. I was hurt that time and my only friend who was there is Jimin thats why I carelessly hugged him." She said with tears slowly building up making Seulgi confused.

"Also Seulgi, I should have done this long ago back when we were Junior Highschoolers. I loved Jimin too much that time and treated him as my only strength. You were too kind and I used it to have him and made you pushed him away. Thats why I got angry whwn you accepted him again. I was devastated and at the same time guilty because Jimin was hurt because of what I did. Those are the reasons why I avoided both of you. To move on I devoted myself in dancing and auditions until I got accepted in my company. There I met a guy who thought me whats happiness really is. Because of him I learned to accept that Jimin was never and will never be mine. Through him I moved on and loved again." She said smiling.

"Who?" Seulgi carefully asked.

"Its Bambam from Got7, my boyfriend. We had a fight because of my misunderstanding about him. I ran away and did not listen to him first. Thats why when you ran away too after seeing me and Jimin, I realized that I shouldve had listen to Bambam first. Its a good thing I did because everything I thought was wrong, I hope you would learn and do it too. Jimin loves you too much Seulgi. Since the day you broke up, he carried and endured the pain. He was always crying and telling me how much he regretted it because despite his success, he world is still empty and void. He tried countless of times to talk to you but fails because his guilt inhibits him. He feels like he dont desearve you anymore, he dont desearve an angel like you. But, you really love him too right? Go and make him yours again because you will never be too late, he may not wait for you but his heart will. So go and tell him how much you love him." Mina added wiping the tears that has been falling from Seulgi's eyes.

"Will you forgive me now and be my friend again? Because I wanted us to be." Mina then asked and Seulgi hugged her with tears falling again.

"Im sorry too Mina, really Im sorry." Seulgi replied that made Mina chuckled.

"Ill just take it as a yes." Mina then said hugging her back.

"We look like an idiot crying in good stuff." Mina added and they both laugh.

The talk with Mina lifted the heavy guilt that has been carrying. The fact that they were okay now made her feel like completing another quest. She was very happy to talk with her again forgiving each other.

Their talk also made her realize about her misunderstanding and not listening to his explanation. She also learned to move on what happened and encourage her to pursue Jimin this time.

"Ill make things right from now on for us Jimin, just wait for me". She said to hersself looking at the bear phone strap.