Home

Yours Forever

A week had already past since the day they arrived in Busan. Seulgi and Jimin enjoyed every minute of their life there. They play in the beach, hike or stay at home. Sometimes they join in street dancing there still their identity are hidden. It was fun but happiness dont always lasts. It was morning when Seulgi woke up with terrible head ache good thing Jimin was there early and quick to carry her to the hospital. The doctor put a syringe there than made her fell asleep. Nervousness was all written in his face. His heart almost stop beating and it felt like he cant catch his breath.

"How is she doctor?" He asked.

"We will know later after we formed to tests Jimin, but I think it is normal since she had an accident." He said.

When Seulgi woke up, he quicly stand to get water and called the nurses to call the doctor. He held her hand tightly not wanting to let go.

"What happened to me Jimin? Why am I here?" She asked.

"You got terrible head ache Seul." He answered and she nodded. The doctor arrived and checked her up. Tests was also performed.

"She can go home now Jimin. Theres nothing serious. It must be an effect of the accident." The doctor said but worry still written in his face.

"Im okay now Jimin. Dont worry." She said smiling and he just nodded.

Jimin drived her home and he held Seulgi like a frigile glass as they go inside. This made her chuckled.

"Youre so stiff." She teased.

"I was so worried." He replied.

"Jimin-ah. Lets go home now." She said and Jimin looked at her surprised.

"I can remember my family and friends now and I miss them." She said then smiled.

"Then do you remember everything? Especially about us?" He asked hesitantly.

"Not really. I only remembered my childhood and Highschool life with them. Did something happened between us?" She asked and Jimin close his eyes firmly and open it again to look at hers but nervousness cannot be hidden.

"Okay. Lets go home tommorrow morning. For now rest." He said faintly smiling. They ordered food first and eat. They also chatted a little bid their goodnight.

When Seulgi entered her room, Jimin slowly go to the kitchen and opened the fridge to take out some alcohol. He sit in the chair and put out his phone to text his manager about them going home. He then dialed a person's number whom he needs eight now- Taehyung's. After three rings the silly boy answered.

"Whats up chimchim? Hows vacation? Is there a problem?" He asked and Jimin chuckled.

"I just want to tell you that we are going home tommorrow." He answered.

"Wae? I thought you will stay there forever." Tae joked and they both laughed.

"Seulgi remembered you all now and she wants to see her girlfriends." He said

"Ohhh... I guess I need to say goodbye to Irene for now."Tae commented and they laughed again to his silliness.

"But Chimchim does, she remembered what happened between you two?" Taehyung asked.

"Im not sure, she said that she only regained some of her memories from childhood to highschool especially her family and friends. She did not avoid me so I guess no." He answered after a long paused.

"I think it is still good?" Taehyung said not sure about it.

"Im scared Tae. Im scared that she will avoid me again if she will know what happened." He honestly said.

"Lets drink." Only thing that Taehyung can replied.

"I am already drinking and Busan is far man." Jimin said chuckling.

"Its okay, Ill just drink with you while we are on are phone just imagine that I am there. He said and Jimin laughed in his siliness.

Despite Taehyung being far, still he felt his friend's comfort. He was really glad that Taehyung became his friend. He already done a lot of things for him since they met and he was his crying shoulder, listener and comforter when he broke up with Seulgi. When things were tough and he felt like giving up, Taehyung pushed him and made him smile again like today. After their long chat, Jimin felt okay again. They then bid their goodbye to sleep.

"Thank you Tae." He said.

"Youre welcome Jimin." Tae said.

Jimin take his phone away and stared at the ceiling. He was really troubled and worried about what is happening because of his desire to make whats happening between them lasts.

"What will happen now? What if she remembers? Will she avoid me again?" He asked himself until he goes back trying to sleep.

He was happy being able to talk again with Seul. He misses her so much that he dont want tye night to end. Her warmth, her eyesmile, her laugh, and everything about her is something that he really wants to keep staring at.

But sadly the sun goes up, it was morning again. It was the day that they will return home. They prepared and packed their stuffs after they ate their breakfast. It was already afternoon when Jimin started driving. The two ate again in the restaurant near the beach again for their last view.

It was alredy night when they arrived at Seulgi's house. Seulgi excitedly opened the door to hug her parents who were at the terrace waiting for her. Jimin helped her with her stuffs as he watch how happy Seulgi is to see her family.

"Thankyou Jimin for taking care our Seulgi, come and eat with us for dinner." Seulgi's mom said pulling him but Jimin refused.

"Maybe next time auntie I have somewhere to go to, but thank you." He replied and Seulgi's mom nodded.

After they bid their goodnights Seulgi assisted him outside where his car is.

"Thank you Jimin." She smiled sweetly and Jimin nodded.

"Ill see you again when youre not busy. Just call me." He replied smiling too.

"Ill go now." He added but was surprised when Seulgi kissed him in his cheeks.

"Drive home safely." She said and ran inside her house before Jimin coul even react. He then touched his cheeks where Seulgi kissed him.

"Cant believe her kiss can still make you jump in joy Jimin." He thought and smiled then open his car and drove off.

Despite his joy in the kissed, anxiousness still creeps in his heart that made him sad again. He really needs someone to talk to about it that is why he did not join dinner. He stopped the car when he arrived to his destination and made a phone call. The number ring three times until it stopped when the person answered.

"Hello Jimin? Why did you call?"

"Umma........ Im outside the house." He said slowly nearly cracking up in tears.

"Wait, Ill open the gate." Her mom replied knowing that her son have a problem.

After a few seconds the gate opened and Jimin parked his car in the garage. Her mother accompanied him inside their house until they were sitted in their sofa.

"I missed you my son. Im very happy to see you again." Her mom said squishing his face then hug him in his arm.

"I missed you too mom." He said chuckling hugging her back.

"So what is you problem? Why are you sad?" She asked that surprised Jimin. He then snuggled his face in his mother's shoulder to try stopping the incoming tears pricking in his eyes but failed. Jimin's mom patted his back and brush his hair softly.

"Tell me Jimin." She said.

"Umma........Im scared. Im scared that Seulgi will avoid me again." He said.

"What happened? I only heard that she got into an accident but I was with your grandma that I was not able to visit her. Did the two of you talked again?" She asked.

Jimin then nodded as a response. He then narrated what happened from the day Seulgi's brother picked him at the airport until they arrived to Seulgi's house. Like to Taehyung, Jimin is open to his mother about his problems. He always tell everything to her especially when he was down. Even the time he broke up with Seulgi, she is the first one that she run into.

"Just tell her Jimin. Dont wait until she remembers it, she needs to know." Her mother said wiping the tears in his face.

"But Im scared umma. Im scared that she will never talk to me again." He replied.

"Do you still love her?" She asked and nodded without hesitation.

"I love her so much that it hurts here." He answered pointing his heart.

"Then tell her Jimin. Tell her what happened then pursue her after you apologized. If she will avoid you, make an effort until accept you again." Her mom suggested.

"I guess youre right mom. Ill do that. Thank you." He said hugging her mom.

"Youre welcome my son. Just dont give up this time. Dont push her away." She responded to Jimin's hug.

Their talk lifted up the weight that he has been carrying. Still he is anxious but atleast he knows what to do. It will be hard but he will try. He will do it. As he stared at the ceiling, he look back to his past on why he broke up with Seulgi.

It was Saturday evening, Jimin was invited to attend in Seulgi's brother's birthday. The party was grand in their household where the visitors wears tuxes an elegant dresses or gown. There were tables and buffet for the guests with waiters walking around to serve some champanges and wine. Many rich and businessman attended to this grand occassion to socialize. One of the important guests are their family who given their time for the man. Seulgi's brother after all is a known business prodigy that time.

Seulgi smiled to see Jimin in the front door wearing a tux. She immediately pulled him so that she could introduced him to their clan.

"Grandma, grandpa, Iwant to introduce you someone." She said with her parent smiling looking proudly at Jimin.

"I want to introduce you to someone too. This is Park Jinyoung, the heir of the Park's malls where you usually shop. He is smart and handsome I think he would be a great husband for you." Her grandma said holding the guy's arm with a smile. Seulgi's smile faded together with Jimin and her parent.

"Ohhh, nice to meet you Jinyoung but grandma, theres I want to introduced you all my boyfriend, Park Jimin." She said hugging the him and smiling that made her grandparent and relatives frown.

"Park Jimin huh, I dont even know him. What does your family do boy?" She rudely asked which intimidated Jimin.

"My mom works in a firm and my dad is dead." He calmly answered.

"Okay. Seulgi Jinyoung ranked 9 in his school. Isnt he amazing? You should date guys like him." Her grandmother said setting Jimin aside. This made Seulgi quiet because she feels embarrased to Jimin.

"He is amazing grandma, Jimin here also made up to the top 10 in their school, he ranked 2nd in his batch and was also the president of their class. Isnt he also amazing?" A voice from the back said tapping Jimin's shoulder which surprised everyone. It was was Seulgi's brother proudly smiling and boasting Jimin. He likes him very much afterall.

"Still my grandson, Jinyoung came from a prominent family unlike your sister's commoner boyfriend, it would be beneficial for our family for her to date Jinyoung. Just think of her future." Their grandfather said which offended Jimin.

"If you may please, I would gladly excuse myself now. Good evening Seulgi's grandparents and ralatives, it was nice meeting all of you." He bowed and said nicely despite their rude words.

"Im sorry Seul, Ill go to Tae for now. Just go there when youre done." He said faintly smiling as he released himself from Seulgi's hold and nodded at Seulgi's brother as thanks.

Days went by but their relationship did not stop despite what happened in the party. But things gets worse because Seulgi's grandparent always visit their house sometimes with Jinyoung. Everytime Jimin pick her up, they would always say something offending to him. But he would just smile to Seulgi and ignore all of it. They continue their relationship until they graduated and entered a university. They also got admitted in entertainment industry with Seulgi in a big company which is SM ent and Jimin in small company, Big hit Ent. due to lack of money. Because of his talent, Jimin training was free and he was assured to debut in solo as a singer dancer. Things were good but he feels the pressure in college and training. He got busier but still finds time for Seulgi. Both of them did their best in everything. But, not all things go to their way despite their hardwork, the pressure in Jimin got bigger as his company wants him to stop dating Seulgi since they were signing him in contract. His debut was just an inch but he hesitates because he dont want a break up. What worse is that the terible attitude from Seulgi's grandparent and relatives worsened. They got bolder in boasting their bad opinion of him right on his face. Even though Seulgi's brother and parents try to stop it still they continue belittling him.

Seulgi's birthday then came. The Kang household were busy for amother party which is Seulgi's birthday. Jimin was still in the training room in Big hit Ent. preparing to attend to congratulate her. He look at the tiny box wrapped with silver wrapper and a gold ribbon at the topped. The box contained his hardearned gift which is a silver necklace. As he was going out, his trainer stopped him.

"Come on Jimin, please break up with your girlfriend for now then date her again when youre successful. It is what our CEO wants for you to debut." His trainer said but Jimin frowned.

"I dont think I can." He replied.

"This is your dream Jimin, dont waste this oppurtunity." His trainer warned.

"Ill think about it." He said.

"Please do and dont take long." Jimin then nodded and head out to Seulgi's party.

His trainer's words keep leering in his head thinking his dreams. He honestly wants it but only hesitating because of his love to Seulgi. Then when he arrived there, there were many guest. It was not formal but many attended. He exhaled deeply when he saw Seulgi's grandparents and relative. Their words had scarred his heart afterall.

"Seulgi is in his room Jimin. Lets talk privately." Seulgi's grandmother said wearing a poker face. Jimin hesitated but still followed the old lady until they arrived in the garden. He stopped when she stopped walking.

"Break up with my grand daughter." She blurted out. Jimin knows that this was coming but he didnt expected that it will still hurts him into pieces.

"I clearly dont want you in the family so go away cause we will never accept you. Youre poor training to be an entertainer and we hate that. There is no future for Seulgi if you continue your relationship so please break up. Let her go Jimin before you dragged her down." She added and walked away leaving the boy.

Those words had hurt Jimin so much. He wants to be angry but he cant. He wants to wreck things but he cant too. Why is everyone wants them to break up. Why does many wants him to leave her? Why cant he have her? These questions keeps running in his mind. He was badly hurt, he wants to give up. He looked at his small gift to her painly smiling. Then he reorganized himself and went inside to congratulate his girl hiding the pain he is feeling.