Busan

Yours Forever

It was near the sunset when Jimin and Seulgi arrived in Busan. They were about to get down the car when Jimin offered the sunglass and cap which made Seulgi confuse.

"What's that for?" She asked.

"Oh. I forgot to tell you Seul that were no longer ordinary person. You and I are both famous Idol now. It would be dangerous for us to be seen in public." Jimin explained.

"I am an idol?" She asked still cant believe of what she had heard.

"Yes you are. Your friends too are famous. Taehyung and Joy are actors, Irene noona is a MC and model, Wendy is a singer and musical actress while Yeri is a singer composer." He said and Seulgi nodded understanding the situation. They got out the car wearing their casual clothes and disguises. The orange ocean of Busan with the setting sun filled Seulgi's eyes. She was very amazed with its captivating beauty that she cant get her eyes out from the view.

"Are we going to stay near hear? She asked.

"Nope, we will stay near the mountains were stars are close by, I just want to watch the sunset with you." He replied smiling.

"Its really beautiful." She uttered which made Jimin smiled more as he looked at he amazed beutiful face.

"It really is." He can only say.

"Can we go to the water? I want to feel it with my feet." Seulgi asked and Jimin nodded. This excites Seulgi and hurriedly took off her shoes. She ran at the water to feel it and played. Jimin cant help but stared the girl. He took out his phone and took stolen shots of her being carefree and happy.

"Jimin ahhhh!!!!! Come here and play with me. Seulgi screamed waving at Jimin and he nodded and smiled. He then took his shoes off and go to were Seulgi at. They played and kicked water towards themselves making each other wet. Many laugh and chuckles escaped as they continue playing in the water. When they were tired and sun is really near to set off, the two sat in the sand not minding of getting some of it in their clothes. Seulgi the placed her head to Jimin's shoulder which shocked the boy. He freezed with his heart beginning to thump violently as he notice how close they are.

"Jimin ah." She called.

"Ye-yess?" He asked nervous that Seulgi would hear his uncontrollabe heartbeat.

"Thank you. It was beautiful." She said and smiled with the sun had just set off.

It was dark when they arrived to the place they were staying. The house was small but inside was very wide which have three rooms, a fine dining room and kitchen with spacious living room. Outside looks simple but inside were very modern.

"Wow. Youre house here is amazing!" She said.

"I'm glad you like it. Let me take you to your room Seul." He said as he assisted her to where she will be sleeping carrying her bags. The room was simply elegant. Jimin then leave the girl and prepare for their dinner. After Seulgi arranged her stuffs, she fell asleep due too a long ride and playing in the beach. She was awaken with a simple tap and sof voice from Jimin.

"Seulgi, wake up, dinner is ready." He said repeatedly until she opened her eyes. She cant help but blush due to their closeness which made her rise up quickly. Jimin just smiled to her cuteness.

"Come here Seulgi, let's eat now" he said pulling the girl in the dining room. He then pulled the chair for her to sit.

"Thankyou." She said and Jimin smiled more. They began eating and Seulgi cant help but be amazed again to Jimin's dish. She eat and eat while Jimin cant help but stared at her.

"I really love the food you cook, its very delicious" Seulgi said that distracted Jimin's world little world.

"Really? Im glad you like it, keep eating Seul." He said and smiled again as memories of their Senior Highschool days flashed back.

It was last period before lunch break in Seulgi's class when Heechul their home economics teacher arrived. They are inside the Cooking room to apply what they learned in class yesterday. Seulgi, a total klutz who is also a kitchen Jinx was very focus as she read her notes.

"Why are you so focus today Seul? This is the first time." Wendy cant help to say because of her amusement to her friend.

"Because I want to give this to Jimin. You know like what I watched on Korean dramas and animes? Its very romantic." The girl replied and continued to focus on what shes doing.

"Tsk tsk Jimin again." Wendy said with her rolling eyes.

After they were done, the two cant help but look at Seulgi's cookies prolematicaly. It was burnt and its supposed bearshape was hardly able to recognized.

"I think its the thought thats count Seul. Your an artist, I think you can wrap it prettily." Wendy encouraraged and Seulgi obeyed.

When it was lunch time and their baking period is done, Seulgi excitedly went to Jimin's room to give her little gift but saw some girls flocked on him. She hid and spied them. They were from the other class giving him their baked cookies too. Their cookies looks delicious with fancy wrappers on them which made her feel ashamed and insecured. Because of this, she hid her cookies and returned to her classroom like nothing happened. She then arranged her stuffs first but later on hear a knock from the door calling her name.

"Seulgi. Lets eat lunch now." He said and Seulgi nodded happily. The two headed on the rooftop to eat their lunch. When Seulgi was about to take a bite, Jimin stopped her.

"Where's my cookies?" He asked that shocked Seulgi.

"Ahhmmmmm, what cookies?" She nervously asked.

"You baked cookies right? Arent you going to give me yours?" He asked.

"I ahhmmmn I already ate it. Sorry." She lied but Jimin was not convinced. He then suddenly took her bag and opened it with Ssulgi trying to take it back. But although Jimin is small, she is smaller with small frame too. He immediately saw the cleanly wrapped cookies and take it out. He then looked at Seulgi suspiciously.

"I was really going to give it to you but I saw some girls smgiving theirs to you. I got insecured with mine so I decided not to give it." She embarassedly confessed and Jimin hugged her.

"Dont be insecure, I didnt accept theirs because I only want yours. So will you give it to me now?" He asked and Seulgi nooded. Jimin then unwrapped the cookies and ate some with Seulgi's focus completely on him.

"How was it?" She nervously asked.

"It tastes aweful but I like it." Jimin teased that earned a smack from the girl and they both laughed together and took their lunch that he cooked.

"I really love the food you cook. Its very delicious." Seulgi uttered and he smiled

"Im glad you liked it. Eat more Seul." He said placing a beef on her bowl of rice.

After their lunch, he came back to their room and finish seulgi's cookies. Taehyung noticed the burned unrecognizable bearshaped cookies.

"That looks like my cooking. Its from Seul right? How was it?" The silly boy asked and Jimin nodded.

"Too bitter." He honestly said.

"Still you eat it deliciously." Said Tae with amusement in his eyes.

"Well despite its taste, I can taste her love and thats what always counts." He said smiling as he continue eating.

Then their night ended with reminiscing.