Jelous hearts

Yours Forever

Two weeks had past. Still, Jimin was not able to tell Seulgi about their break up and how sorry he is. They got lesser time to text each other and since he got busier for comeback preparation. He was happy when his mv got released and happier when he finished his comeback showcase because this means that he will perform to music show next, he will finally get to see Seulgi.

"You look energetic and happy despite lack of sleep. Are you really that excited to see your girl?" He asked and Jimin nodded excitedly.

"Too bad its her last week of promotion while its your first." His manager then added.

"Its okay, atleast I get to see her even though this would probably the last." Jimin replied but faintly smiling looking at the bear strapped in his cellphone which they bought in Busan.

"Its okay just dont give up. Cage her with your charm, she wont be able to resist it dont worry." His manager cheered.

"Thanks hyung." He replied.

When they arrived, his stylist immediately start to makeover him and dressed him up. They were also did not get a chance to talk when their rehearsal started. It became harder since he needs too change his clothes and rehearsed again with another performance then performed it live since it is his special comeback. When the announcement of winner was done, they can now go to their room and prepare go home. Jimin first go to his manager for permission and asked to wait him. After that he ran to where Seulgi's room is but was happy to see her outside. When he was about to call her, he saw a familiar face whom made his angel laughed so hard, it was Park Jinyoung who was now a member of popular boyband Got7. They are the winners of that day. And seeing Seulgi laughing with him made him totally jelous. Because of pain, he just walked off. Still, he didnt give up but just let the pain dubsides..

To: Seulgibear

Seul, sorry if I did not wait for you, we were hurrying for a shoot of variety show. Lets meet tommorrow in another music show, my treat. Keke.

He texted and firmly closed his eyes trying to forget the scene. He then clicked his phonebook and pressed Tae's number.

Seulgi then felt a beep on her phone and found out that it was a massage from Jimin.

To: Chimchim

Too bad but its okay, lets just meet tomorrow with your treat.

She replied and smiled at Jinyoung.

"Ill go now Jinyoung. See you tommorrow." She said and bid their farewell.

After Jimin's night variety show ended, he went to Tae's condo to talk to him. When he arrived there, Tae let him seat and offered the can of beer.

"What happened?" Tae asked sitting with him.

"You know Jinyoung right? The member of Got7 and the boy that Seulgi's clan wanted her to marry." Jimin asked too

"What about him? Tae asked again.

"I saw him with Seulgi laughing together. It also made me remember about how much Seulgi's clan despises me." He answered which made Tae's right eyebrows raised and arms crossed.

"Please dont tell me that you failed again confessing the about hurting her in the past and your reason." Tae said staring seriously at Jimin.

"Mian." Jimin replied lowering his head and scratching his back hair which made Tae exhaled heavily and dramatically.

"Again Jimin, for the last time, tell her now." Tae said with more seriousness and firmly which made his voice huskier.

"Okay Ill tell her when we got time." Jimin replied

"No. Set time tommorrow evening then tell her. Dont make her wait any longer." Tae commanded which Jimin just agreed into it.

After a few more shots, they decided to sleep. Jimin stayed there and sleep in one of Tae's guesroom. When morning came, he woke up very early and prepared food for Tae with a note written his thanks and morning greetings. Then, he went to his condo to change and wait for his manager.


To: Seulgi

Goodmorning Seul! Lets date after the show, I have something to say.

He texted after he prepared then lied down in his bed. Then after a few minutes his manager came and picked him up for todays recording. When he got there, the he immediately got busy with the rehearsal and make over again. He could only take a glance at her and bowed a little with smiles. Still, he is happy because atleast he got to watch her passionately singing and dancing to her song. She will always be the best for him no matter what happens thats for sure.

Then, after all the performances was done the annoucement by today's winner was made. He enthusiastically clapped when Seulgi once again win with her 12th trophy. He then got down the stage with the other performers so Seulgi's fans can enjoy the encore or her last day of promotions. After a little more glance, he went to his dressing room so he could change and prepare for his date with Seulgi.

"Jimin ah." A voice called then he felt someone hugging him. He turned around and find out that it was the crying Mina enveloping her arms tightly to him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"It hurts Jimin, it really hurts." She said not answering to his question.

He decided to comfort him first and patted her back to help her calm down. But then the door burst open, with Seulgi entering with surprised. Jimin and Mina was shocked too. Then Seulgi laid her eyes to Mina's arm hugging him then to his frozen hand laying to Mina's back making it looks like he is hugging her back. The scene made her tear fall from her eyes and pain was very evident in her face. She then turned around running fast to leave from them.

"Im sorry Mina, lets talk later." He said recovering from shock to run after Seulgi. Good thing is that he was fast enough to reach her thats why he held her wrist tightly.

"Let me go Jimin! Let me go!" She screamed throwing punches to Jimin's chest weakly. Good thing is that they were in an alley where the media are not allowed. She then squatted indicating that she is giving up.

"Its not what you think Seulgi. Im sorry." He said squatting too to hug her.

"It hurts. It hurts too much that Im giving up now. Please let me go. I dont want to see you anymore." She said standing up which Jimin followed.

"Please no Seulgi. Please stay. Ill explain things to you.... just please stay." He pleaded.

"There was never an us Jimin. There was never an us since you broke up with me back then when we were both trainees." She said coldly which made Jimin's eyes big due to shock.

"I remember Jimin. I remember our break up, and you know what hurts more? It is to wake up from the accident only remembering that time. I only pretended that I only know our happy times but in reality I remember it all! I remembered that painful night first!" She said and cried again remebering her darkest night.

"I tried to grow up fast for you and be mature. I trained harder so that you could accept me again. I waited for you to talk to me but you always try to avoid me. When we got into collaboration and finally had an int, I decided to forget the past. I decided to try and stay with you even though you wont like it. But, you talking to Mina with smiles, is too painful and today seeing you hugging her hurts more. I cant bear the pain now, so please let me go just as I let you go when you asked for it." Seulgi added in determination even though Jimin's face is stained with his own tears.

"Youre not the only one who got hurt that time. I wanted to debut but I dont want us to break up so I halted it. I fought for us but your grandparents and relatives are too much. They were stepping on my dignity and treated me like a trash but I love you too much that I still endured it." He said trying to surpress his anger and sorrow as he remembered the past.

"But you still gave up."she replied

"I gave up because I know they were right. I am a poor guy training freely in a small company with nothing to offer to you unlike Jinyoung. We were young that time and I have nothing to offer to you. I am not even sure if Ill succeed as a singer. Because like they said, I may drag you down thats why I broke up to you. Again, if its painful for you, its more painful for me. If you feels that a hundred knife stabbed you, remember that I felt that thousands knives fierced my heart. Pushing away and leaving a scar is the hardest thing Ive done in my life. You are my only strength afterall, my epitome happiness. But if you really wanted to let go, then I am letting you go. I desearve it since I pushed you away first with wounded hearr. So I guess this is goodbye." He said painfully and faintly smiling and finally let go of her wrist then walked away not turning back.


Hi, sorry for taking so long to update. I am currently working on my thesis right now so expect that I will be busy. But dont worry I will try as much as posible to give an update. Have a nice day guyss!!! :)