Beach

Yours Forever

It was another bright morning when Seulgi woke up. She was planning to cook for Jimin but was surprised to see him in the Kitchen making pancakes. This made her frown and Jimin then noticed her.

"Goodmorning Seul? Whats with that face? Did you not sleepwell?" He asked as he flip the pancake.

"I wanted to cook breakfast for you but youre almost done now." She honestly said.

"Ill let you cook next time." Jimin replied even though he knows that she is such a kitchen jinx back when they were dating. Seulgi nodded and prepared their table.

"What are we going to do today?" She asked as she enjoy her pancake.

"Just look forward to it. You will enjoy, I promise." He said and Seulgi's eyesmile showed which touched her heart as if the girl did an aegyo.

"So this is what her male fans feels whenever her eyesmile appears." He thought still looking at the girl who still enjoying her meal.

"Is it good?" He then ask referring to the pancake.

"As usual, its good." She replied still wearing those beautiful smile.

After their meal and preparation, the two went out of the house. They still wore their mask and caps just to be safe. The heat from radianting sun warmed Seulgi's face and the fresh air from the sea touched her skin. This made her feels good and relaxed. They took their morning walk in the road beside the sea enjoying each others quiet company. The place was filled with kids playing and some people cycling enjoying the their morning too. Trully the simple place is very peaceful with magnificent view.

"Provinces really is different form the city." Seulgi suddenly blurted out.

"Yes it is. Its peaceful here." Jimin commented.

"Youre right. I like it here." She said smiling.

"Me too. But I also like the cheotic city." Jimin said with chuckles.

"Yes. Its beautifully cheotic there." Seulgi commented and they both laugh.

"I didnt know that you have a house here." Seulgi then said as they walk.

"My family used to live here when I was a kid. They sold the house before I reached Middleschool to moved in Seoul. But, after I made enough money, I bought the house back and renovated it, gladly the owner that time agreed." He replied remisnicing those.

"That house must have hold especial memories huh?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes it is. Most of my memories with my dad are there. He died when after he made our house at Seoul." Jimin stopped walking and said with a faint smile remembering how great his father is.

Seulgi then stopped and hugged him.

"I'm sure youre father is very proud of you." She said with Jimin hugging her back. He did not cry but her comfort really helped him.

"I really am a fool to let you go Seul." He thought.

"Let's continue our walk now." He said and held Seulgi's hand.


The two arrived in a huge market place. There were tables and tents there with variety of items to sell bit neat and organized. They first went to the food section to buy vegetables, meats, Dairy, Seafoods and others. They also bought native snacks there such as dried anchovy and others. Seulgi enjoyed the free samples that the nice ajhumma gives. They even got extras from them. After that they bought other hygenic necessities and toletries. Then they enjoyed the rest of their time in toy section and clothes. Seulgi even plead to buy couple items to Jimin which he gladly obligued.

"These are really cute." Seulgi said playing with the couple bear strip hanging in their phones. They now are in Jimin's car to go and have their lunch.

"Youre cute too." Jimin said that made the girl blush.

"Th-thanks." She embarrasedly replied which made Jimin chuckle because he find her adorable

"Where here." He then said stopping the car.

Seulgi looked at outside and saw the bluish beach which made her jaw dropped. It was more beautiful that the last time they saw it. Jimin took off her seatbelt and opened the door for her. She then ran to feel the water in her feet again which made Jimin laughed.

"You forgot to where this again Seulgi." He said holding the girl's cap and shades.

"Here. I'll help you." He added and put Seulgi'cap in her head and the glass in her eyes which made her face as red as the tomato

"Where are we eating?" She asked.

"Just near hear." He said holding her hand leading the way to the restaurant.

The restaurant is a two storey place. The first floor is filled with large windows so the sea is still visible. There were also tables with umbrellas outside. The second floor on the other hand is an open space with wooden porch only to feel the sunrays and wind and smell the scent from the ocean. The two picked the table in the second floor near the porch. Seulgi stood up and stare at the ocean filled with people playing in the shore and water. She closed her eyes and enjoyed listening to their laughter and inhaling the scent of the blue ocean. Jimin stood beside her and secretly took a stolen shot of her before she open her moneyelid eyes.

"This place is awesome." She said still looking at the body of water.

"Im glad you like it." Jimin said and smiled.

They stood there talking about the wonderful view until their order arrived. Seulgi first tasted the soup filled with seafood. Her eyes widened as she taste it.

"Thi taste good Jimin." She said nearly crying.

"Its like the I can taste the treasure of that sea." She exagerately commented which made him laughed.

"I think you are qualified as a judge for the food show." He replied.

"Just taste it." She said and Jimin nodded and taste the soup.

"Youre right. I can taste the richness of that beach. The ingredients are freshly cought." He said tasting the soup again.

The other dish such as the marinated crab, mudfish stew and sashimi amazed the two. They also enjoyed their mango juice and their fruit salad as dessert.

"I'm full now." Seulgi said

"You eat a lot." Jimin commented and laughed.

"As if you did not eat well." She replied with rolling eyes and he laughed again.

"We will lose our abs now." Jimin said.

"I will gladly lose eat just to eatmore seafood." She replied

"Then lets get fat together." He said and they both laughed.

The two then enjoyed their remaining time playing in the beach. This time they wore rashguards to swim in the water. The also rode boat and snorkled to see different sea-creatures and corals. They played in the shore, built a sand castle, pick up shell and splashed water at each other like kids then rest in the mat with umbrellas.

"Its really fun here." Seulgi said.

"We can go back here whenever you like." He said taht made her smile.

"Im wondering Jimin. Is it this fun too with my friends? Do I enjoy being with them too like Im with you." She asked

"Yes. Whenever you go or whatever you girls do, you always tell me that you had fun and enjoy stuffs with them. Youre always excited to tell your day with them to me." Jimin said and smiled.

"Do they enjoy being with me too?" She then asked.

"Ofcourse they even pull you even we were in our date just so you could join them. Its not that fun when you are not there they always say." He replied.

"How about you? Do you enjoy being with me? Do you have fun when I am with you." Seul suddenly asked which frozed Jimin.

He then remembered their simple dates in the rooftop, the han river and the park. Everything was fun with her, even just with sitting and walking he enjoyed bieng with her. He really missed it too. Being very close to her, holding her hands, eating together, hugging each othing even their cat fights, he really missed it all. Things were stressful but her presence gives her energy and strength to go on. He missed those days, the time when he always had those genuine smiles, genuines smiles and a happy heart. The time when they were still together, he really miss it. After they broke up, his world broke up too. Guilt and pain kept cripping in his heart. He cant even feel at rest, he cant also smile, and he can no longer laugh like with her again. But with her again beside him, he slowly remembers those feelings. He can suddenly smile and laugh. He can now say that he is happy. His heart is finally beating again, rapidly and strong, painful but alive.

He then hugged the girl. The girl, who caused it all. The girl who made him feel alive again happy, the girl he really loves. He hugged Seulgi.

"Yes I enjoy being with you. It is always fun with you." He said and release her from their hug. He then stood up.

"Lets swim again Seul." He said pulling her wrist to go to the water.

Seulgi let him pull her. She clench her chest feeling the her rapidly beating heart.

"What are you doing to me Jimin?" She thought.