Jinyoung

Yours Forever

Jimin got very busy with promotions and fanmeetings. He accepted many invites from interviews, variety shows and gigs just so he could be busy. Unlike yesterday, it was not hard anymore to perform in music shows since he dont need to avoid Seulgi. But despite that he still misses her. Mina apologized and keep telling him to sort things out to Seul.

"I cant Mina, she wanted me out of her life and thats what I will do to not make it tough for her." He said

"But Jimin I know you need her in your life and you yourself knows that too. Youve been lonely and lifeless for a very long time without her." Mina replied.

"I know. I love her so much Mina, shes my happiness but I know that I should give up now. Seeing her in me will remember all the pain Ive caused her. Seeing me will remind her all the painful words Ive said. Thats why I will let her go now Mina. Im sorry." Jimin faintly said and walked away and Mina just sighed heavily.

3 weeks had past, still Seulgi and Jimin never seen each other. He heard that the girl is busy in her world tour and thats it. Just like her, Jimin won many trophies and had receive a triple crown. His song was so hit that it even ranked no. 1 in international billboard. He was soaring high and his success finally reach in its peak. It made him happy but the longing his sadness kept getting bigger.

After his encore Jimin started to change clothes and packed his stuff to go home. Then he heard a knock from the door and a person entering his room. When he turnes to see the person, he was a little surprised to see Jinyoung wearing his little smile.

"Congratulation Jimin on your hitsong." Jinyoung said.

"Thank you." He replied and smiled.

"Ahhmmm, I heard your problem with Seulgi from Mina and Bambam and Im worried. Are you okay?" Jinyoung asked scratching his back head.

"Mina surely dont know when to ahut . Im not okay Jinyoung, but Ill try to be so dont worry." Jimin stated

"But why give up again Jimin? You suffered and fought for her. You even took good care of Seulgi when she got into accident and lost her memories. Dont you think its time to get rewarded?" Jinyoung asked again

"More like its time for me to get suffer from all those painful words that I said to her." Jimin replied chuckeling fakely.

"Seulgi was also the one who pleaded to it." Jimin added.

"Its not like you dont know her Jimin. She just said it because of her jelousy and you know that but youre denying it because of your guilt. You youre blocking those thoughts because you wanted to repay her through suffering more." Jinyoung's word shocked Jimin. He cant believe that a stranger like him knows his inner thoughts that even him cant understand.

"Stop copping in loneliness. Youve experienced pushing her away and it hurted her, only you can understand that pain when she did it to you too. You know how burden that guilt it. Thats why save her and yourself from that pain. Go and get youre girl and fight one more time like what you should have done in the past." Jinyoung added which caused a huge impact to Jimin. He knows that he was right. He knows that it shouldve done it. And he knows that it is the only way for them to be saved from pain.

"Youre right Jinyoung. I should have fought more and finished that battle. I should have not given up. Thats why I will start again and do it. Thank you for making me realized it." He said brohugging him and Jinyoung chuckled.

"Youre the through Park for Seulgi's life Jimin, you can do it." Jinyoung said and they laughed.

"Isnt it odd for you to say that as the number 1 candidate being her fiance?" Jimin then asked.

"Not anymore. Her grandparents hated the thought that Ive chose this career rather than business. They hated the fact that Seulgi's husband would be an entertainer. And beside Jimin, my relationship with Seulgi is only friend. Shes fun to be with but we never had a feelings to each other." Jinyoung then replied.

"If her clan will hurt you again please dont let her go again. Shes a sister to me." He added with a serious tone.

"I wont. I endured their critization back then because I love her so much. But they were right on the part where I dont have anything to offer to Seulgi and Ill let her drown with me in hardship. After experiencing failure and now receiving success, I decided to just work hard so she would onlg experience goodstuffs. Being with me" Jimin replied.

"Thats good. Ill go now, my members and manager are waiting for me." Jinyoumg said.

"Okay. Thank you again." Jimin said and they bid their goodbyes.

His talk with Jinyoung had helped him a lot. He never thought that the guy would be the one to understand their situation and thoights. He even encouraged and pushed him to fight one for time.

"I guess he really is not part of the antagonists " Jimin said to himself and smiled.