Mina

Yours Forever

Its been 3 weeks and Jimin's mind keep wandering somewhere holding his phone, staring blankly. He has been waiting for Seulgi's text but none. Seulgi has been busy for the past few days in her family and friends. Jimin freed her cause he knows how much she missed them. Then, she got busy in her job since there were many interviews about her accident, her and Jimin's rumor and her comeback. That is why he is bearing receiving only morning and evening text from her.

"I miss Busan." He said with his head resting on the table.

"Busan or her?" His manager meaningfully asked who is sitting just acrossed him. They were in the company's cafeteria taking their break from his comeback preparation.

"I havent met her since we got home." He said.

"Why dont you visit her? Ill take you there." His manager suggested.

"She probably busy and the rumour will get out of control again." He said and his manager nodded.

"How did our company dealt with the rumor by the way?" He asked facing his manager and sitting properly taking a sip of his coffee.

"Its her company who dealt with it, we just followed their instruction. If they didnt, we would probably tell the truth that you are a lovestrucked puppy." His manager said and they laughed.

"The rumor died because Taehyung, Irene, and her other friends were also spotted with you but it resurfaced again when some dug a picture of you two with your dance club." His manager added.

"Is that why her company told us to be quiet?" He asked.

"Yes. They dont want us to confirm anything since Seulgi can get into trouble so try to understand it, afterall theres nothing between you and her." His manager said with smirk to .

"That hurts hyung." Jimin said frowning and they laughed continuing their conversation.

After their break Jimin once again practiced his choreo setting aside his sadness for not seeing Seulgi.

"You will be together soon Jimin, dont worry." He said to himself in the mirror then practiced the choreo again.

After a little more turn, twist and swiftly dancing, we was done and rested on the floor catching his breath.

"Your Seulgi won again. Its her 4th win now." His manager said.

"Really? let me see." He said sitting up.

"Its only twitter, not a vid." His manger said that made him lie on the floor again.

"Too bad, I want to watch her encore." He said sulking.

"Youre almost ready. Its just a matter of time and you will see her again personally. Others wont mind it since it is annouced that the two of you are friends." His manager said.

"Friends huh." He said sulking again.

"Its better than her avoiding you." His manager replied which made him sulk more.

When he was done with all the practice and recording, he went to the grilled restaurant where Taehyung, Seulgi and her friends is. Tae suddenly invuted them since he and Irene thinks that grilled foods like samyeupsal tastes better with others. Its a good thing that everyone where free especially Seulgi. This made him happy since he really misses her but he was also nervous since he is planning to tell her about their breakup.

After a short drive, Jimin entered the place and spotted his friends laughing together and now complete. But his attention was all in Seulgi laughing with her eyes forming into crescent with so much fun. She then turned her head towards him then waved at him to come to their table. Jimin obliged and sat down beside her. He wanted to hug her and kiss her but he refrained because of their friends.

"Here oppa, drink this." Yeri offered to Jimin which he gladly took it but was surprised to see the person beside Yeri.

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook, who took you here? I miss you man." He said rubbing his friend's hair.

"Aiissshhhh, theres no need to mess with my haor hyung." Jungkook said removing Jimin's hand which made them laughed.

"Guess what Jimin. Our Jungkookie is a grown up now together with our Yerimiieee. They are dating." Taehyung happily announced which made his eyes widened.

"Really? How come I only heard it just now?" He asked crossing his arm.

"Look on the news sometimes hyung. We already announced it on public last week. It is also still on the headline." Jungkook said rolling his eyes.

"You could tell me personally." -Jimin

"Whatever just drink Jimin-shi" Jungkook teased and the others laughed when Jimin frowned.

They talk more to catch up because their busy schedules and joke around enjoying their foods and drink. Then a familiar voice called Jimin amd Taehyung.

"JIMIN! TAE!" a girl called which caught their attention. They were surprised to see her especially him.

"What are you doing here Mina? Are tou with someone?" He asked excitedly since it has been so long since he saw her.

"Im with my group members." She said.

"Owww... twice. Cant believe that you got accepted there when you are not cute." Tae teased.

"Cant also believe that youre still an idiot." She fight back which made him frowned. She smirked knowing that she had won and Jimin laughed. Then she noticed Seulgi which made her eyes widened.

"OMG Seulgi, its good to see you alright now. I was so worried when I heard about your accident. When I visited to where you are confined, you were already discharged but you were not in your house either. I met your brother and he told me that you were in Busan for recovery especially that you got amnesia. Is it true?" She said and asked but did not get a response from Seul aside from a faint smile confirming that it is true.

"Can you remember me now? Its been so long since we last talked too." She asked again but was disappointed when Seulgi shooked her heads indicating that she dont.

"Mianhae." Seulgi said.

"Its alright, I hope we can talk again. I have things I want to tell you." Mina replied smiling faintly too.

"So Ill go now to my members, see you all some time." She said and they waved her goodbyes.

They continued eating again and bickered around except for Seulgi who just smiles at them. They talked and eat more until Irene could not take ot anymore. She stood up and pulled Seulgi.

"Seulgi yah come with me and lets go to the powder room." She said pulling Seulgi's arm to stand up.

"Ill come with you you." Wendy said standing too.

"Me too" said Yeri

"Me three." Said Joy and they all walk to the girl's cr.

The boys just stared at their backs weirdly as they go.

"Why is it that when a girl announce to go to the powder room, other girls follow?" Jungkook asked shutting his eyebrows.

"Youre right, I really cant understand them." Tae said drinking cola since he is not fond of soju.

"Well... only a girl can understand." Jimin said sipping his soju and the two agreed.

When they arrived at the comfort room, Joy then locked the door. Irene then let go Seulgi's arm and faced her.

"Spill." She said with authority and arms are cross.

"Spill what unnie?" She asked barely audible.

"Oh come on unnie, dont try fooling us again that youre okay cause we always know when you are not." Yeri said ceossing her arm too like Irene which Seulgi faintly laughed.

"Am I really that obvious?" She asked.

"No. We just know you too well. Its Mina." Wendy said which finally cut the string and triggered Seulgi's tears.

"Aaahhh chincha, I really cant escape from all of you. You were all right. I am not okay. I try to be okay but I cant." She said squatting covering her eyes and sobbed which made their heart softened and also felt her pain.

"I can remember Mina. I can remember everything especially her and it hurts." She added.

"What happened unnie" Joy asked with trembling voice because of the tears getting ready to fall.

"When I woke up from the accident, I remembered my break up with Jimin. Back then I tried so hard to be mature and grow up so he would see and accept me again but its too hard. Then, when we got into our collaboration "In the name of love" which I struggled in the dance step Jimin helped me nicely even though it is the first time again that he talked to me. I thought that maybe I still have a chance thats why I decided to confess that I still love him and ask to get back together and I will change, Ill grow up and be mature. I am pathetic right? Thinking that he would accept me again through it." She said which made the girls shake their heads in disagreement with tears now flowing in their face. Seulgi then fake laughed and continued.

"After our rehearsals, I went to his dressing room bravely yet very nervous. But when I opened the door, I saw him hugging Mina. I was so jelous thats why I ran and recomposed myself for the show. I hid everything but Jinyoung still noticed it like all of you. It really hurts. It really is painful especially seeing her again. I wanted to move on and be with Jimin again but seeing her hurts me. Seeing her with Jimin is like being stabbed hundred times. Its so unfair that others who got amnesia remembers happy memories while I remembered the painful ones. Isnt it supposed to be the opposite? Shouldnt I remember the happy ones?"

"Seulgi.... Im sorry to force you to speak up. But as I can see, Jimin still loves you. Just tell him what you remember and tell him how much it hurts. Confess your feeling which you would say to him back then. I know that you still love him." Irene said wiping her tear with her fair hands.

"But Im not ready." Seulgi honestly said.

"Its okay, tell him when you can. Whatever your decision is remember that we are here." Irene replied.

"Awww... group hug!" Joy said and squatted too with Yeri and Wendy to hug them.

"We look aweful together with our tearstained face." Yeri said that made them laughed together.

"Thank you for sharing it Seul." Wendy said

"No. Thank you for being with me. Im sorry for being pathetic." Seulgi replied.

"Yes you should ne sorry since you remembered us late but maybe its a good thing too since being not first yo be remembered by you means we are not painful memories." Joy said and they laughed again.

After a few minutes of comfort, they then recomposed themselves and retouched their makeups to hide what happened. When they got contented, they returned to their tables where the boys are now frowning.

"What took you all so long." Taehyung asked.

"We are girls Taehyung oppa its our privelege to take long doing our retouch and take groupie in the lady's room's mirrors." Joy said rolling her eyes which made Tae pouted.

"Its late now, lets go home." Irene said and everyone agreed.

Wendy and Joy took a ride with Tae's car since their apartment is near to were Irene lives while Yeri ride in her boyfriend Jungkook's car that leaves Seulgi to Jimin. The two went inside quietly and fastened their seatbelts but Jimin didnt start the engine which confused Seul. He was nervous since he decided to tell Seulgi about them.

"Seulgi, I ahmmm nevermind." Jimin said suddenly backing down. He then started the engine with Seulgi still confused but was also contemplating whether she would follow Irene or do it on the other day.

Jimin then started to drive. Minutes past but still becauze of their nervousness they were bot sitting in silence.

"Why are you such a pabo Jimin? Youre such a scaredy cat." Jimin said in himself. His mind is fighting whether he would say it to her or not. Then he remembered his mom's advise to say it now before its too late. That why when he arrived to Seulgi's house he closed his eyes and counted 1-3 then opened it.

"Seulgi yah." He called but there is no response. He then turned to her then found that she is sleeping.

"She must have been tired these days. Oh well Ill ter her maybe next time." He thought and decided to carry her carefully inside her house.