Wedding

Yours Forever

There is always rainbow after the rain, Seulgi thought as she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Youre so beutiful unnie!" Joy said looking at her too along with Irene, Yeri and Wendy.

"The dress suits you alot. Im sure Jimin oppa will cry in joy when he see you walking the the ailes." Yeri who seconded.

Seulgi is wearing a white tube flowy lacy dress with diamonds and gems embroided in it making it simple and elegant. Her hair is slightly curled and tied up a little with white flowers and pearls decorated on it along with her long veil. She also wore jewelries made out of pearl so she would match their wedding set up which is the beach with the sunset in the background to make it look so aesthetic.

It was her dream wedding which Jimin had supported. They held it in Busan where they made a great memory when she had an accident. They also choose their favorite retaurant as their wedding reception so everyone cauld also see the beautiful view that they shared. The preparation took them only 3 months after Jimin proposed. They wanted it as early as posible but perfect thats why they took an hiatus and planned it together with a great wedding coordinator.

"I cant believe that you will be the first one to get married when it should be me as the oldest here." Irene said pouting.

"Well I cant believe more with Wendy unnie still single when all of us have a boyfriend." Joy said which earned a hit from wendy and they just laughed.

"Thats so unrespectful of you kid. But still Im so happy to see you happy Seul. Its been hard for you but finally we could see that smile of again." Wendy said which made the room quiet.

"Youve been through a lot and cried a bucket full of tears in years. You have struggled with your broken heart for a long time but aways try to fight it back. Thats why Im glad to finally see you conquer the odds and finally gain price. You desearve all the happiness in the world." She added which now made the room emotional especially Seulgi.

"Wendyah, you why did you have to that on a wrong time. Youll ruin our make ups in making us cry." Seulgi said which made them chuckle but still emotional.

"I should thank you girls for being and bearing with me. I wouldnt be able to cope up with the pain withot all you comforting and making me happy. Im sorry that I cant go back to what I am that time. The pain was too much but still I thank you. All of you helped me a lot. Thhats why thank you, Irene unnie, Wendy, Yeri and Joy. Thank you everyone." She said which made them more emotional.

"You know what. Who ever invented this water proof make up is the best!" Yeri said wiping her tears.

"We look crazy crying in a very happy day. Lets recompose ourself now so we could take our picture now." Irene said.

Meanwhile Jimin was very nervous in the ailes waiting for the wedding to start and see his bride to be.

"You look very nervous chimchim rather than excited." Taehyung said whom he chose as his best man.

"Why wont he be hyung? Theres still reasons for Seulgi noona to back out." Jungkook said teasing Jimin who frowned in his statement.

"And what would those be?" He asked frowning.

"Your height and you having no jams." Jungkook replied which made Tae laughed with him.

"Thats not how you should comfort your hyung." Jimin said rolling his eyes.

"You look so funny man. Seulgi wont go away nor get into an accident again. Dont worry." Tae said recovering from laughing.

"Lets see what you two would looked like on your weddings. I bet you two will be worst than me." He said with the two laughing again.

After a few minutes the the coordinator organized everyone for the wedding is about to start. The guest were now in their rightful places and the flower girls were now in their positions along with the bride's maid and groom's men. The cameras were also in their places for documentary amd show it live in some channels. It was for their fans to see the event. They even reserved some restaurants in different parts of Seoul so those who wanted may join in the celebration with them and receives giveaways.

The program then started. The flower girls started to marched with the brides maids. Then a lovely voice from Wendy started singing as Seulgi emerged walking with her parents in the aisle with eyes fixed in him. He got emotional seeing the girl he really loves with the beutiful song can be heard as she walks towards him. The girl is wearing her beutiful smile and he keeps being mesmerized as she gets nearer towards him.

"Youve chosen the right girl." Jimin mom whispered who is just beside him and he just nodded as his heart beats getting faster and faster.

Then his heart stopped when she arrived in front of him. Seulgi's mother hugged him while her father shook his hand and offered her bride's hands to him. When he finaly held both of her hands, a tear finally escaped from his eyes which he immediately wiped it.

"Why are you crying? Jinja." Seulgi said chuckeling along with their parents. Then they faced the judge who will wed them. He said stuffs then proceed in their vows.

"My Seulgi, there are two things I wanted to say. First, Im sorry and second is thank you. Im sorry for all the pain that Ive caused you in the past. Im sorry that I failed to fight for you from the start. Im sorry for not being able to give the stars and the moon which you deserve in life. Truly Im sorry, Im sorry for everything Ive done and I may done. But despite all those things, you accepted and forgiven me with all your heart. Thank you Seul. Thank you for being mine. Thank you for loving me even though from the start you know that I have nothing to offer. You have everything, your supportive family, wealth and your friends. Youve been loved by many which means that you really dont need me in your life. But still you had treated and love me as something worthy. My life was hell and a mess but because you, I was able to experience happiness and receive love. Thats why today, I promise in front of everyone to work harder to be the husband you wanted me to be. I will help and comfort you in your pain and hardships. I will be with you wherever you go and give all the things that I can give. And lastly, I will love you and stay in goodness and bad, in richness and poor as long as I can breath. Again, I love you my Seulgi." Jimin said putting the ring in her ring finger while tears flowing in his cheeks.

"My Jimin, like you I thought I have everything in life but I was wrong. After meeting you, I learned that theres something more in living. I was a weak girl but you made me strong. And those are the things I want to thank you. Do you still remember how much courage you gave me when I cant dance because of trauma? Performing was my biggest dream but because of an accident I gave it up. It was you who made me stand up at took me out of my comfort zone so I can go back to the track of my dream. Yes I got hurt for the first time in my life. I have experienced that hurtful break up but still that thought me to be strong. It thought how to live standing with my own feet to reach my dreams. If you think you have done not enough, youre absolutely wrong. For knowing the real living, getting hurt and having the best happiness I wanted was all because of you. Now from this very day, infront of those close to us, I promise to be the strong woman who will be with you especially intimes of your needs. I will be the woman you could lean on and be the source of your strength and confidence. I will give all the care and the love that a woman can give. Lastly, I will the woman whom you can call yours forever." Seulgi said which touched Jimin's heart more. He hugged her tight and hid his face in her shoulder.

"Jimin ahhhh, dont cry we still need to be pronounced as husband and wife." She said chuckeling as she pats his back. The guest also laughed but were also touched. Their friends and family laughed and cried with them since they knew the battle that the couple gone though and finally seeing them happy again and getting their happy ever after made them emotional.

"Its really a great idea to wear this water proof make up." Yeri said wiping her tears and Joy nodded as her aggreement.

Seulgi then put the ring in his finger whule looking at Jimin with her brightest smile. Jimin smiled to her too then the judge cleared his throat. They signed the marriage contract with tgeir witness and family.

"I now pronounced you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." The judge said then tge crowed cheered. Jimin then lifted her veil which revealed more of her goddess like beauty. The cheer got louder and the two looked at them laughing a little. Jimin then held her face and kissed her long enough for the guest to get wild. He then leaned his forehead to hers and looked at her in the eyes with the sunset making it more magical in the background.

"I love you my Mrs. Park" he said .

"I love you too my Mr. Park." She replied.

After the ceremony, they headed to their reception and like they wanted, all their family and friend enjoyed the view and the fresh seafoods. There were also program and videos playing about them. Some also gave speeches about what they witnessed on the couple. This includes Taehyung, Irene, Wendy, Jin, his former boss in the convinience store, Jimin's manager and ofcourse Mina and Seulgi's brother.

"Jimin is the man for my sister. This what I thought the first time I saw them dance together in their festival. Its not only because of their chemistry but also the way they looked at each other in their eyes. There is what we called sparks and magic. Jimin never once complained nor showed any dislikes towards anyone. He always do the best he can to help even in our home. He always help us even in simple things. He was responsible and obedient to every instruction that we leave to him when he was with Seulgi. Even though we was hurt by my family, still he never said any hateful words but remained respect ful. He was also the only one we knew who can take care of our princess and lead her in life. That is why my family supported their relationship even after their break ups. We know that he will love her and treasure her like we do. So Jimin whom I treated my little brother since day 1, even though you wedded first before I did, I sincerly congratulate you and Seulgi. Please know that we are always here in time of your needs. Again, congratulations." He said which everyone clapped.

"Goodevening everyone, Im Mina Jimin's first bestfriend before Taehyung. We were neighbors since we were a child. We both experienced growing up with a broken family, with his mom remarrying after his father died and my mom divorcing my dad. We shared all those painful experiences and hang out together but I know that his life was worst than mine. I only experience not living with my dad but he had experienced abuse and emotional pain but still managed to smile. His strength made me fall for him and think that he is mine. But then, I met Seulgi. Jimin may be the first one to like her and saw her but still, I was the first one to be friend wiyh her. I liked her since the day I bumped her in the hall way because of being late and I liked her more when she got lose in the classical dance club. She was funny and bubbly yet an amazing performer minus the fact that she cant split. (Everyone laughs especially those who knew her inflexibility) But then, when they got together, I got jelous and try to ruin them but failed. I realized that their love for each other was not just a puppy love but its serious and strong. Also even though that happened, Seulgi is still the nicest girl I have known. She is a friend that I also wanted to have. Thank you for accepting me Seulgi despite everything. Take care of my best friend Jimin. He is strong to us but when it comes to you he is a cry baby. Congratulations to the both you, your love is an inspiration for many." She bravely said which earned an applause especially from the couple.

The two then headed in their suits to rest. They were now lying in their bed playing with each others hand were the ring is placed.

"Jimin ah, Im just wondering, whats the reason of breaking up with me if it is not because of you are tired dating me? Is it because of my grandparents?" She asked which shocked Jimin a little. He held her hand tighter and nodded.

"In the past Seul, when you were not around, your grandparents and some of your relatives slways mock me and say how Im undersearving to you. I didnt complain nor fight back since I know that they were right. I accepted it all but I really just cant give you up easily." He said which Seulgi held his hand tighter too and touched his face with her other hand. Jimin then grabbed it but not removing it from his face.

"Jimin-ah." She can only utter with apologetic eyes.

"But on your birthday that year, your grandmother called me in the garden for a private talk. She said that I will judt drag you down with me and there is nothing I can offer into your life. She was right again. The pain and pressure from my debut filed everything up. I hated that everyone kept saying to break up with but I know it is just right. I decided to work hard first so I could show everyone that I can do anything for you and give all you need but I did it in the wrong way. Im sorry again for saying hurtful things and worst I used Mina's name to hurt you more. Jinja Mianhe Seul. Everything would have been fine but I was a fool to keep all those things from you instead of being honest." He said with tears again falling from his eyes.

"Jinja Mianhe." He said again which Seulgi patted him.

"We may not be ableto forget it Jimin but lets move on. The most important thing to me is that you are here now in my side. Thank you for being strong once again and cared for me. Im also sorry for what my family had caused you. Im sorry that i was not able to do something about it Jimin. Lets just continue loving each other and this time lets talk our problem with each other before the sun rises. I love you Jimin ah, and I cant live without you now. You are my life and happiness, please remember that." Seulgi said and hugged Jimin very tight which he just nodded and hugged her back.

The two then looked at each other cupping each other's faces. Jimin then kissed her passionately. Then he kissed her more aggresdively getting deeper and deeper.

"That was long." Seulgi said shyly smiling.

"Seulgi yah, you made me cry today countless times, I think its time for me to accept my reward especially that its oir honeymoon." Jimin saidd naughtily with a smirk.

"Thats a huge change of emotion. And what reward could that be?" Seulgi asked playing innocently dumb. But instead of answering, Jimin ignored it then kissed neck then kissed her again in her lips.

"I wont hold back anymore." He whispered then move above her to kissed her deeper and wildly which Seulgi fight back trying to catch up with him.

"Dont hold back cause I will not back up either." Seulgi replied and they both smiled naughtily.