Amnesia

Yours Forever


It was early in the morning when Jimin got back to korea after his world tour ended. He was wearing a simple plain white shirt and ripped maong jeans.. Despite the tiredness he was feeling, he smiled and waved to his fans who waited for his return. It was already five years since he made his solo debut as a solo singer-dancer. It was tough in the beginning because he was from a small company with low budget to promote him. But because of his perseverance, he eventually reached the top and because the company's precious Gem.

After his small fanservice, he walked off to where his manager is. As he gets nearer, he stopped on his track when he saw a very familiar person beside his manager.

"Hyung." He uttered and the man waved. He then proceed on walking and smiled as he hugged the man and they fist bumped.

"I missed you hyung long time no see." He added as they break the hug.

"I missed you too Jimin. Its been years, youre so successful now" Seulgi's brother responded.

"So what is the busiest man I know doing here at the airport meeting me?" Jimin asked as they walk to where the car park is but Seulgi's brother stopped.

"It's about Seulgi." He said that made him stop on his track too.

"She got into a car accident 3 days ago." He added that made his world crumble. His chest hammered as fear quickly builds up.

The two quickly got into Seulgi's brother's car. Jimin was silent in his seat. His hand was trembling and he feels cold.

"How is she hyung?" He finally had the courage to ask.

"She's alright now, the doctor said but...." Seulgi's brother answered but stopped due to the lumped in his throat?

"But what hyung?" Jimin asked.

"She remembers nothing. She have an amnesia Jimin." He answered finally finding his voice and Jimin fraustratedly leaned on his seat and face palmed helplessly.

"She was in a comma for 2 days and finally woke up yesterday night. She can't remember her name, her career, her friends and even us, her family. But, she remembers one thing." He then said that caught Jimin's attention and faced him.

"She remembers you. She wanted to see you Jimin." He continued still with eyes fixed on the road smiling faintly.

When they arrived at the hospital, Seulgi's brother lead the way in the VIP section where Seulgi's room is located with Jimin who is quietly following him. He opened the door and they slowly went inside. Jimin's heart crashed as she saw Seulgi again after a long time with bandages in her head and patches in her body staring outside the window. The girl shifted her attention towards their direction and their monolid eyes met.

"Jimin" she uttered with a faint smile and tears slowly streaming from her eyes. Jimin slowly walked towards her and gently touched her face like a fragile glass that may easily break. Tears formed in his eyes too and he cried as he hugged her.

"Seulgi ." He can only say.

Jimin stayed there until Seulgi fell asleep. Seulgi's brother tapped his shoulder signalling him to go outside for a talk.

"I'll come back Seulgi." He said and kissed her forehead and went outside.

"Thank you for seeing her Jimin, you can go home now."

"No, I should thankyou for telling me about it hyung." He said.

"This may be too much but I want to asked you this big favor Jimin. Please stay on Seulgi's side for now." He bravely asked looking at Jimin eyes to eyes.

"But hyung, you know about me and Seulgi right? I dont think it is such a good idea to your family and especially her. I broke her heart and you know that. She might not remember it today because she asked for me but I know she will again hurt when she finally remember what I did." He said bowing his head because of his guilt.

"Our whole family and I already talked about it especially with my grandparents. I also understand what you did and she might get hurt again but she really needs you right now. That is why I'm begging you Jimin, please help my sister. Please stay on her side once again." He said desperately with tears slowly building in her eyes.

"Okay hyung. I'll stay." He said even with hesitation in his heart because still loves her and he knows how much she really needs her right now.

"Thank you Jimin." Jimin faintly smiled and headed out in the parking lot to go home for now so he could prepare his things for tomorrow. He took his phone out and search for the latest news and on top was Seulgi's car accident even though 3 days had past already.

[BREAKING] the famous solo singer dancer SEULGI got in to an accident........
[BREAKING] SEULGI the famous solo singer encountered car accident.......

He massaged his temple and thought how fool he is to learn it so late. He then dialled his phone and called his manager.

"Hyung, Please pick me up in the hospital, I need to discuss something to you, thank you, I'll wait for you here." He said and wore his cap, mask and glass so he wont be easily recognized.