I'm Yours

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Momo's POV

I was peacefully daydreaming about our maknae Tzuyu, we had 10 more minutes till we have to perfrom so I started fantasizing about that beautiful goddess.

"MOMO STOP DAYDREAMING!!!" I heard someone shouted at me.

I snapped out of my daydream and looked over at who shouted. Sana was standing there with a mic in her hands, she handed it to me and left. I was slightly annoyed but we had to perform soon so i shrugged it off. 

It was our last stage for our latest come back "What Is Love?" We were wearing our costumes from the music video. I saw Tzuyu at the corner if my eye, she was absulotely perfect in every way. The wings strapped onto her back made her look like an actual angel. I was mesmerized by how beautiful it is. I admit I have a tiny crush on her, okay maybe not tiny but who wouldn't? My heart fluttered when she complimented how pretty I was while we were filming my part if the music video. I still remember she called me "mine". My fantasies became real that day.

"TWICE, you're up now." One of the staff's informed us.

*skip to after performance* 

Tzuyu's hair flowed so perfectly. How is she so perfect? How is she so cute? Sigh she's the one who made me so love struck.

I bumped into one of the MC's, she congratulated me and my members for our success on "What Is Love?" I thanked her and gave her a hug, I left after greeting a few idols that were there and made my way to the our waiting room.

I sat next to Tzuyu and started having small talk with Jeongyeon who was also next to me. I never really had much courage to talk to our beloved maknae Chou Tzuyu. My thoughts were soon cut off when i felt weight on my shoulders, Chou Tzuyu just fell asleep on my shoulders. Crap. I'm scared she'll feel how fast my heart is beating. I pushed away all negative thoughts and just cherished the small moment. 

I planted a little kiss on her forehead and slept with her. I felt her arms wrapping my waist and snuggling into my neck. Heat rushed up to my face and my heart was thumping like crazy. 

To hopefully calm my heart, I carried Tzuyu and laid her on a sofa to let her sleep. I was about to leave and get fresh air but Tzuyu grabbed on my hand.

"Unnie, can you please sleep with me? I want to snuggle with you."Tzuyu said

I smiled and nodded my head. Tzuyu's face light up and gave me the cutest smile. I grabbeda blanket and wrapped Tzuyu an I with it. Tzuyu proceeded to tangle her legs with mine and wrapped arms to my waist. She buried her face into my neck and fell asleep quick.

Oh dear I'm going to die with all this contact with the goddess laying next to me. I tried to fall asleep but to no avail I just couldn't with this girl next to me. 

Everyone already finished performing, they're about to annouce the winners. I woke Tzuyu up from her nap. She yawned and thanked me for snuggling with her. She gave a me a peck on my cheeks for the first time in our 2 and half years together. I. Just. Felt. The. Best. In. My. Life. I was shocked and confused, why would our quiet maknae be so affectionate all the sudden?

"Tzuyu ah, what was that for?" I asked the girl of my dreams

"Ah sorry unnie, I just wanted to tease you a lil because your face is so red." Tzuyu said as she smiled oh so cheekily 

I rolled my eyes at her cuteness and the rest of TWICE proceeded up the stage. We won again and did our encore stage, Tzuyu was kinda weird and was a little possesive. She held my hand for the whole performance and shooed off any of the members that tried to approach me. 

It kinda bugged me but i didn't think much of it. We got into out van and obviously i sat next to Tzuyu but there was a silence, not an awkward one but it was nice. Many thoughts started to go through my mind during the ride. Does Tzuyu like me? No, impossible. Why would she like a pabo like me.

We got to our dorm and Tzuyu just dragged me to the maknae room without a word.

"Tzuyu, what's wrong with you? You've been acting weird." I asked her 

"Unnie, why are you so dense??" Tzuyu said out of frustration

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion

"Urgh, unnie. I'm jealous okay? I saw you and that female MC and few other idols. I acted so affectionate because I want your attention. I was possesive during our encore stage because I want you all to myself." Tzuyu semi shouted. Tears started to form in her eyes.

I felt so guilty. Why am I such a pabo? I embraced the precious girl in front of me. 

"TzuTzu, I'm so sorry I'm a pabo that i couldn't notice. Tzuyu please forgive me. I really like you Tzuyu. You're the apple to my eye. You're so precious to me. Please Tzuyu, don't be sad." I accidently confessed to this goddess right here. Oh my god, i'm an idiot. 

"Wait, unnie. You like me...?" Tzuyu questioned

"Yes i do, Chou Tzuyu. I like you a lot." I confessed

"I like you too, my yeoja." Tzuyu replied

I felt i was in cloud nine,Tzuyu capture my lips and we kissed like theres no tomorrow. 

Chou Tzuyu, I'm all yours now. You don't need to worry about a thing.