Birthday

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Momo's POV

It's Tzuyu's birthday today, her party will be held in a few hours and I still don't have a gift for my girlfriend. I thought about getting a promise ring and reveal that we're dating to the other members.

We secretly dated since Cheer Up era, exchanging glances and giving air kisses was how we kept our relationship going. I would sneak out of me and Jeongyeon's room and snuggle with her.

There were obviously ups and downs, we fought about being in secret. I wanted to tell the members because I was tired of hiding that we are dating. Tzuyu was afraid that the unnies will turnour backs on us. I tried to reassure her but she's one tough cookie.

Tzuyu was always the tsudere type. She seems cold and mean at first glance but once you get to know her, she's the biggest teddy bear. I love her so much, both as a TWICE member and my significant other.

I sigh in admiration as I think about my beloved girl. I realised I still don't have a gift for her. I started to list down all the things that Yoda likes. A yoda plush? No she has way too many. A necklace? No I gave one for our anniversary. 

I settled with a diamond ring with gold lining, it may be very pricey but I'll spend as much money for her. I went to the mall and observed the rings displayed. The staff said I can engrave names on to the ring. I saw a ring that caught my attention. A heart shaped diamond on a gold ring. It's perfect. 

I told the staff about the ring I wanted and told her to engrave the name Momo, because Tzuyu is mine and I want to annouce that we're dating to the members. I checked the time and the party is going to start in an hour. 

I quickly payed for the ring and dashed out the door. I called for a taxi to get to my dorm to get ready and dress up.

10 minutes left. Oh no I'm going to be late. I grabbed the gift for Tzuyu and left to go to the JYP building. 

The moment I reached my destination I was already 10 minutes late. GREAT. My girlfriend is going to give me a lecture. I went in and quickly ran to the elevator, I continuosly pressed the elevator button hoping it'll come down faster even though I know it wont.

Minutes passed as I wait impatiently. 

Ding! I ran out and barged into the room reserved for Tzuyu's birthday. Everyone stared at me as I was panting from running. 

"I'm so sorry I'm late." 

"It's okay Momoring but Tzuyu is little upset because she didnt see you. Better apologise quick." Nayeon told me

I walked around the room looking for the giant baby, my eyes landed on her talking to Mina. I walked up to her gave a back hug and whispered an apology.

Tzuyu turned around and looked down at her feet, seems like the floor is more interesting. I lifted her face to let her eyes meet mine.

"I'm really sorry Tzuyu, I was too caught up picking a gift for you."

Tzuyu frowned a little but it soon became a smile when I showed her the little box that contained the ring.

I opened it slipped it onto her finger. She noticed my name engrave into it.

"Why is your name engraved onto the ring?" Tzuyu asked 

"Because you're mine and no one else's." I held her hand and intertwine our fingers. 

"Tzuyu, I love you." I said with a big smile

Noticing the little crowd surrounding us. I held onto Tzuyu's hand tighter.

"Guys, I'm here to annouce that Chou Tzuyu is my one and only girlfriend." I said with a smirk on my face.

I looked over to Tzuyu, she was embarassed. She stared at the floor like it was the most interesting thing. 

Everyone clapped and squealed, they were happy for us and I was proud to have such understanding members. 

I lifted Tzuyu's head and gave her a peck on her lips. She gave a small smile. 

"I love you too, Momo." 

My smile became wider hearing those words.

A/N: Happy Tzuyu Day! I'm sorry I'm late for Tzuyu's birthday but here's a one shot for y'all.  A little messy and rushed. It's getting late where I live. I hope you enjoy reading it.