Child (Twice x TzuMo)

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

"Hey Tzuyu, have you seen my hairdrye-"

"GAH WHY IS THERE A BABY HERE?? UNNIES CALL THE POLICE FKSJKSHDI"  Chaeyoung screams as she noticed a child not older than 1 sitting on her friend's bed. 

"WHERE'S THE ROBBER?" Momo barges in with a frying pan in her hands.

"BABY? I HEARD THE WORD BABY." Nayeon the baby fanatic comes in with excitement visible in her eyes.

Jeongyeon comes in panting, probably from trying to stop Nayeon.

"Nayeonnie! Stop running!" Jeongyeon complains has she tries to catch her breath. 

"What's with all the ruckus? And why is everyone screaming?" Jihyo the most responsible and calm of them all comes in from all the screaming and shouting coming from the maknae line's room. 

Everyone in the room continues screaming at each other for no absulote reason but finally started to calm down when the baby started to scream and cry. Jihyo picked the baby up and started to rock her back and forth to hopefull calm her down but she seems like she's won't be stopping. Everyone still confused on why is there a baby but kept their focus on trying to calm the little toddler.

"Jihyo can I carry her? Pleaseee" Nayeonnie tested her luck, she loves babies and everyone knows that.

"Un sure unnie, try to calm her down." Jihyo cautiously hands her the crying baby. 

"Hey guys, did Tzuyu like transform to a baby somehow? I don't see Tzuyu anywhere so it would only make sense if she became a baby or something." Jeongyeon tried to piece the puzzles together. Everyone was still confused but decides to go with Jeongyeon's theory. 

"Wait, so this is baby Tzuyu? AW WHAT A CUTIE." Nayeon fell for the baby more knowing it's Tzuyu because who doesn't love Tzuyu? 

Tzuyu continues to struggle in Nayeon's hold, crying and screaming even louder than before. 

"Okay um unnie I don't think Tzuyu likes you so we should try something else. Maybe she's hungry." Chaeyoung tried to take Tzuyu away from the baby fanatic.

"B-but Tzuyu loves me!" Nayeon tried to keep the baby to herself. 

"Yea she totally does." Chaeyoung sarcastically says.

"Tsk fine, here." Nayeon gives Chaeyoung the baby after hestitating for awhile.

Everyone in the room tried their best to calm the baby but Tzuyu continues to cry.

"Well, Momo should give a try. She's the only one who hasn't." Jihyo suggested.

"Really? I'm scared though." Momo nervously carries the baby in her hands. Afraid that she'll injure the precious child.

Momo instinctively rocks the baby. The baby's cries starts to stop, finding warmth and comfort from Momo's hold. 

"Wow I guess baby Tzuyu likes Momo unnie." Chaeyoung says relieved that Tzuyu calmed down. The dorm was quiet for awhile. Tzuyu finally calmed down. She started to look around confused and amused. She looked her unnies the room and looked up to see a smiling momoring carrying her. 

Tzuyu squealed and laughed, she hugged the latter tightly. Momo's smile widens, Tzuyu is such a cutie no one could hate her. Everyone in the room awed at the young child. 

Tzuyu continued to observe the room and the people around her. Turning her head to her Nayeon unnie.

"Da-da" Tzuyi mumbles

"What is it Tzuyu ah?" Momo asks

"Daddy!" Tzuyu says has she points at Nayeon. 

Everyone bursts out in laughter. Nayeon happy that Tzuyu was interested in her but embarassed that she called "daddy" 

"D-daddy? Did you call me daddy Tzuyu?" Nayeon asks asshe approaches baby Tzuyu.

"Dada!" Tzuyu says as she held Nayeon's pinky finger. 

"Unnie! Not daddy! Na-yeon un-nie." Nayeon says every word precisely. 

Tzuyu tilts her head curiously, eventually losing interest in the older girl. She turned her head to Momo and started to touch her face like any other child.

"Mommy!" Tzuyu exclaims as she giggles.

"Ehh? No Tzuyu! I'm Momo unnie!" Momo says confused and tried to teach the child once again but failed miserably. 

Both Nayeon and Momo had to accept their fate as "Mommy and Daddy". The other member continously tease both of them. 

Everyone walked out of the room, Momo ppaced Tzuyu down to see if she could walk. Tzuyu's wobbly legs failed to move. Tzuyu looked at Momo with her eyes filled with tears while holding on to her hands with her dear life. 

"Aww sorry Tzu Tzu!" 

Tzuyu settled down on Momo's lap with Nayeon sitting next to them and watched the girls talk among themselves. They were discussing if Tzuyu is like forever a baby and will never grow up or will she magically turn back to adult Tzuyu. 

The door to their dorm beeped signalling that Mina, Sana and Dahyun just came back from their schedule. Tzuyu squealed in delight seeing that there's more people. Somehow, baby Tzuyu was like a social butterfly. SaMiDah were confused at the young baby sitting on Momo's lap

"Why is there a baby here?" The three of them asked.

Jihyo answeredthem and filled them in with every single detail that happened. Obviously they laughed at Nayeon being a "daddy".

Sana being an excited squirrel she is, ran to the baby and played with her. Tzuyu being a naive child at how much of a snake Sana is. Squeal and enjoyed the affection and attention she's getting.

Everyone tried their best at taking care of baby Tzuyu, buying diapers and a few baby products. Tzuyu got attached with Moguri and latched onto her every minute. "Mommy and Daddy" had fun with their "child" together. 

The next day, Tzuyu turned back into a normal person. Thank god she doesn't remember anything though. 

 

A/N: I dont really have any motivation to write at the moment, here's a ty and rushed chapter. I'll probably be dead for awhild until some inspiration hits me. Thank you for reading. And I'm sorry if there's any mistakes because I did not edit it.