I'm in love with a Monster

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Momo's POV 

I've been in this small space, held captive by Chou Tzuyu. An infamous serial killer. It's been 2 years, I've seen her kill mercilessly. Like a lion who hunts for prey. She was a little fond of me, so she let me live but in this tiny little cage like space. 

I am afraid but is it wrong that I fell for someone like her? When her cold hands touch my face, when she gives me that smile that I love oh so much. It makes me seem like a psycho that I actually fell in love for a serial killer. But can you blame me? It's not her thrist for blood that intrigues me, it's her smile, her eyes and when she truly cares for someone. She'll give her all in that someone.

I've seen her in her vulnerable state, she may be someone who kills people but she's human too. When she sits outside and talks to me like a normal person. Her smooth sweet voice calms me every time. The sweet words she spoke to me will always make me swoon but I know one day, she'll slaughter me like everyone else.

Tzuyu's POV 

I kill for one reason. For vengeance. I saw my mother die right in front me. Crimson red blood flow down the floor. I was petrified, but enjoyed seeing the red liquid flow down her skin. 

I loved how the dark red substance flow out of my victims bodies. I hate their screams of pain and pleads to spare them. But I don't care. They didn't spare a glance to my mother. So, why should I? 

I only have one who I keep alive, Hirai Momo. I grew quite fond of her. She made my life less dull, I let myself crumble and fall in front of that girl. She didn't laugh or mock how weak I really was. She understood me. 

She didn't see me as a psychotic killer like everyone else. She saw me as, a normal person. But I could never understand her. Why would she treat a monster like me so well? I keep her down in the basement like an animal. I'm a terrible person. But she doesn't mind at all. 

I guess this world has people who are crazier than me. I never really let Momo have fun or let her have her own life. I continued thinking about the Japanese girl who I held captive in my basement. I decided to go see her.

I walked down the basement and opened the door to the little room. For the first time in forever, I saw Momo again. I always talked to her outside, afraid she'll judge my appearance. I always wore a mask whenever I go in the cell to clean up or give her food.

Momo's eyes widen, she looks fragile and weak. Guilt started to eat me up. Why am I like this? I never felt guilty towards my other victims. Why her? I walked towards her, looking straight into her eyes. Oh how I wish I could turn back time, I realise how precious Momo is to me. She was there when no one was.

"Tzuyu... why are you here? Are you here to end me?" Momo asked with her soft and weak voice

"I... I'm letting you go, Momo." I answered hesitantly 

Momo was obviously startled and looked up at me with surprise in her eyes. I smiled at her to reassure her. I offered my hand so she can stand up.

"Tzuyu... why don't you kill me like all the others? I'm just like them. Why are you so nice to me?" Momo was confused and curious 

I chuckled. "Momo, if that's what you want, I'll do it for you." I reply nonchalantly

All Momo did was smile. It was my turn to be surprised. I was curious about this girl, why is she so different? Everyone else would beg and beg to let them live but here she is offering her life.. 

"Tzuyu, as long as it's you that ends my life. I would still be happy." She said as she had a sweet smile on her face. She was calm and relaxed. I was stunned and confused.

"Tzuyu, I know you may think I'm crazy to be okay with being murdered by you. But please hear me out, you're more than a killer Tzuyu. I saw the sweet and vulnerable side everyone else didn't. You mean a lot to me Tzuyu, physically you may not have been here but I know. You'll always be there for people you love and care. It's really weird that I fell in love with a monster like you but I love you for you Tzuyu. I don't care that you kill. I care that you're here in this cell talking to me face to face. It took you a lot of courage to come here, and I appreciate that Tzuyu. I really do." Momo continued. 

Tears brimmed in my eyes because for once, someone really truly just accepted me. I cupped Momo's pale white face. Tears rolled down my cheeks, as I carressed her face. "I'm so sorry, Momo."

A tear rolled down Momo's face "It's okay, Tzuyu." as she held on to my arms. 

"HALT! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST CHOU TZUYU!" The police bursts into the basement.

Oh no. They found me. I looked into Momo's eyes and mouthed "I love you, Hirai Momo." as they dragged me away. I saw all the pain the Momo's eyes as she fell to the floor. I'm sorry Momo. I'm a monster, I deserve this. 

Third Person

Tzuyu was taken for court while Momo stayed in a mental institution but allowed her to go to court as a witness to the gruesome acts Tzuyu did. Momo dare not to say a word about Tzuyu, she didn't want Tzuyu away from her. She wanted Tzuyu so bad but it was so wrong. Eventually, the judge sentenced Chou Tzuyu to death sentence. Momo tried to object, screaming, shouting, crying out to hopefully at least let Tzuyu live. Guards were forced to restrain the girl that practically went insane. Tzuyu could only watch helplessly. One single tear rolled down her cheek, Tzuyu was afraid what will they do to her precious Hirai Momo. She was dedicated to escape and find her Momo. 

Momo's POV

They locked me up in a room that's all white. Tzuyu was sentenced to death, I could only mourn and grieve for her. I wanted her, no needed her. It's so wrong but it feels so right. I stared at the blank ceiling with my mind filled with one person, Chou Tzuyu. Soon, the sun was setting and the moon was shining. 

Click!

The door was unlocked, I woke up and look at who it was. And there was the one and only Chou Tzuyu. Covered in red blood and a bloodied knife. I could give a crooked smile, the sight in front of me was terrifying but the person right there is the one I love. I got up and cupped her face. 

"You're really here Chou Tzuyu." I said as tears brimmed my eyes. We heard footsteps nearby, Tzuyu's eyes widen as she grabbed my hand and ran. She lead me to the exit, running towards the forest surrounding the building. We stopped when we reached the end of a cliff. 

"Momo, I'm sorry you have to see me like this. And I'm sorry we have to end it all right here." Tzuyu said, I understood what she meant. We have to jump.

I looked behind and saw police right at our tail. I smiled and nodded, I knew the consequences of loving this monster that is next to me. I was ready to die with her. I don't have a single regret at all. Call me crazy as much as you want but I really don't care.

She held my hand tight and placed a soft sweet kiss on my forehead. She looked at me one last time and nodded. We jumped together.

I felt a rush of adrenaline filled my veins, a euphoric feeling as I continued to fall. It felt like I was flying, I felt so free.I looked to my left where I saw Tzuyu blissfully falling through the paper thin air. I smiled to myself as my vision went black. I can finally be with the one I love.