The Princess and the Nerd

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Note: Momo is a boy

Chou Tzuyu, she's everyone's dream girl. She has good grades, a perfect face and body and a smile that can make anyone swoon. She's only a freshman but became very popular in a short amount of time.

Hirai Momo, the nerdy quiet boy who stays in the library to read everyday. He's a senior, he gets good grades but all because of the work he put into it. His friends know him as a pabo and kinda hopeless in love. He can't flirt or even try to talk to a girl. Momo never had interest in dating and gave little attention, until Chou Tzuyu came into his life. 

Momo's POV 

It was a normal day of studying and eating. I love food and all but I also love to dance. Not many people know about this but I keep my body in shape by dancing. My thick-rimmed glasses broke about a week ago because of my clumsy self, I'm pretty much blind but some say I look a lot more attractive without glasses but I dont really care about my appearance. 

The bell rang and class ended, finally it's lunch break now. I packed my stuff and headed to the cafeteria. All the students share one cafeteria, I see popular and attractive students all the time, most of my friends like this one girl named Chou Tzuyu I think. 

My mind was occupied somewhere else and I bumped into a girl, her tray of food spilled all over me. I was much taller than her so it got my abdomen area. I was wearing a white shirt and it exposed my toned abs. Damn well this is embarassing. The girl apologised and offered to buy my lunch but I declined. She convinced me to let her buy lunch anyway and I eventually gave up.

She offered to sit with her for lunch, I agreed and found an empty table for us. We sat down and she apologised once again, I noticed she was blushing, I guess she glanced at my tummy area. Hmph, she's kinda cute.

"My name is Tzuyu, if you were wondering." The girl introduced herself.

Ah she's that popular freshman. 

"My name is Hirai Momo. You're that one popular freshman right?" I asked

"Uh, yea. I guess, I'm not really popular or anything. Just trying to survive in school." She replied

I chuckled at her reply, funny how she doesn't even know how popular she is. 

Tzuyu's POV

I had my tray of food with me, I like being alone so I normally walk around the school alone, I accidently bumped into this cute guy while finding a table. I apologised and insisted to buy lunch for him. I realised his perfectly toned abs that can be seen through his wet shirt and I instantly felt my cheeks heat up. 

I bought him his lunch and we sat down at an empty table. 

"My name is Chou Tzuyu, if you were wondering." I introduced myself with a smile.

"My name is Hirai Momo, you're that one popular freshman right?" He asked

Wow, his voice is so smooth and lively. I could listen to it all day. Wait what am I thinking? I snapped out of my sudden day dream and answered Momo's question.

"Uh yea, I guess. I'm not really popular or anything. Just trying to survive school." I answered as I shrug my shoulders.

We continued to chit chat and I really enjoyed his company. The bell rang and lunch break was over. We bid our goodbyes and left to our respective classes.

Hirai Momo, huh? I'll be seeing you a lot more. I thought to myself as a smile started to form on my face. 

A/N: I'm sorry but I'm leaving the story like that and let your imagination flow. My original plot was that Momo friendzoned her because he couldn't accept his feelings. I was afraid you guys wouldn't like it so I left off right there. >~<