Submissive

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Note: Momo and Tzuyu are both 18.

___________________________________________________

Momo has always been the submissive type, and that is what makes Tzuyu feel so mischievous when teasing the Japanese girl.

Tzuyu is very alluring, she looks cold and dominant. Her stare could make your knees weak in seconds. Her signature seductive smirk makes every girl fall head over heels for the bewitching girl. She is full of charms, she's a playful girl. Girls being submissive is Tzuyu's guilty pleasure. The aura she gives off is mysterious. Some call her a vampire, dark, mysterious and charming. But whatever they call her, she doesn't care. She cares about Momo squirming under her touch. 

She loves to tease, leaving Momo in a hot mess was something she enjoys. She doesn't torture the girl or anything, she actually loves her very much. They were never official or anything but they treat each other like normal couples in closed doors. In the public, Tzuyu always finds a chance to make Momo weak. It's a norm to see it. People are used to it, especially her friends. 

Momo is a submissive little girl. She's naive and kinda ditsy. It's weird how someone so dominant and alluring like Tzuyu is basically in love with her. They're total opposites, I guess the saying opposites attract makes sense. Momo sees things like how a child does, her attention span is very short. You could be having a conversation with her and suddenly a butterfly flies by, Momo would follow the butterfly like a 5 year old.

But that doesn't stop the oh so serious and charming Chou Tzuyu from making Momo her baby girl. The first encounter with the naive girl was uh interesting. Tzuyu always flirts with girls around the hall. 

That day was definitely an interesting encounter with the two.

Tzuyu was having a normal day, flashing smiles and sending hearts to random girls around the hall. Everyone swooned over the girl.

Once in awhile Tzuyu would pin a girl to a wall just to see them be flustered and submissve. Momo was her target, she pinned the silly girl to the wall and gave her a seductive smile. Momo wasn't really like any other girl. 

All Momo did was giggle like a 6 year old and looked back at Tzuyu. Tzuyu was weirded out how this girl isn't affected. Momo is an innocent girl, she basically knows nothing. She's as pure as a blank piece of paper.

Tzuyu made it her goal to make Momo blush and soften to her touch. They were basically made for each other after seeing each other more. Everyone thought the clueless little girl and authoritative woman would clash and make a weird pair but surprisingly, they suit each other quite well.

Momo finally learnt what was all those um dirty things, she felt her breath quicken, she knees weak and the heat on her cheeks when Tzuyu kisses her neck or places her hands all over her. Tzuyu is less flirty now, putting most of her attention on Momo. It was obvious they had a thing but didn't want the public to know. They kept it to themselves, close friends knew their relationship and are completely fine with it.

Tzuyu sighs she realises she's fonding over the girl that's like a baby bear in action. Lunch break came by, she grabbed two bentos, one for herself and one for Momo. She headed to the rooftop where she normally meets her.

She sat down on a bench and placed Momo's bento next to her. She opened her own bento, and stared at it once again. She waited and waited for the girl to come, eventhough she knows that she'll never come. 

She stared at Momo's bento that she made. The purple box that has a little racoon that Momo drew on it. Her lips tugged up a little, reminiscing the memory. 

Tzuyu decided to skip class, she was bored and there's nothing interesting anymore. She walked out of the school compound, she let her legs lead her. She didnt know where to go, she doesn't even know where are her legs taking her to.

While walking, she saw a small pink tulip, it bloomed beautifully. Like it was waiting to be picked up. Tzuyu picked it up, admired the little flower. This was your favourite flower. Tzuyu thought as she stared at the flower. She sighed and continued walking. 

She just walked and walked and walked until a small tombstone could be seen. Tzuyu stopped in her tracks, she let her thought consume her mind as she stared at the tombstone from a small distance. The wording on the stone was large. 

Here lies, Hirai MoMo. 1999-2016

Tzuyu bit her lip, as she continued to stare at it. She slowly walked to the grave. She kneeled down and placed the small flower down. Tzuyu wiped away the bits of dirt that was around the stone. 

Tzuyu took the bento she prepared, it was untouched. She placed it with the little flower. Tears hit the floor as she just stayed there, Tzuyu couldn't move. She wants to enjoy a meal with the girl she loves, but she can't. Not anymore. Tzuyu can't feel her presence anymore, she could only sit down and pathetically cry silently. 

But today was a little different than the other days, she felt someone's hand placed on hers. She turned around and saw a girl with small smile on her face. Tzuyu could only stare at her with her tear-stained face. 

The unknown girl only sat next to her, she hugged Tzuyu tight. Tzuyu slowly slumped and held on to the girl. She continued to sob, he felt better that someone is here to let her cry onto their shoulder. 

I wish you were here to hold me again. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she wished she could see the girl again. 

I just want to see your face again and hold your hands, I want to tell you how much I love you. Tzuyu regrets that she wasn't able to show how much she loves her. 

I want you back.

_____________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry I couldnt help myself and gave it a sad ending. I hope you enjoy it. If you have any requests, don't hestitate to comment it!