Cakes

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Momo furrowed her eyebrows again when the cake she's been trying to make for Tzuyu keeps failing. The table is filled with burnt failed cakes that was supposed to be for her husband, Tzuyu. 

Momo sighed and tried once more to make the cake, she wanted to be wife material and cook everyday for Tzuyu but she always burns the food. 

A pair of warm arms s around Momo's waist.

"Babe, what are you doing? You woke up really early today." Tzuyu said 

Momo felt a bit flustered and blushed.Although they're married, they're just as loving as when they were still dating.

"Tzuyu, I'm cooking. Don't come at me like that" Momo said with her sulky voice

Tzuyu chuckled at her cute wife. She gave her wife a kiss on her cheek and watched the girl cook. 

She eventually noticed all the failed attempts on the table. She looked back at her wife and smiled, Momo is so hardworking. That's what everyone thinks. Momo tries her best even when she failed, she'll keep trying until she gets it right.

"Hey babe, what's with all the burnt cakes on the table?" Tzuyu decided to tease Momo

Momo bolted up and tried to hide the failed cakes, dropping them in the process and made a mess. Tzuyu found the site cute and silently laughed as Momo sat there, sad and dissapointed. 

Tzuyu walked over to Momo and sat down in front of her. She wiped away the bits of cake left on Momo's face. And kissed the vulnerable girl in front of her. Momo kissed back and climbed onto Tzuyu's lap. 

They ran out of breath and stopped. Momo being the shy one out of the two, she snuggled into Tzuyu's neck not wanting to show her red flushed face.

"Momo." Tzuyu called her

Momo hummed in response 

"The cake is gonna burn if you don't take it out now." Tzuyu said

Momo gasped and ran to the oven and it revealed another burnt cake. Momo sighed the umpteenth time. Tzuyu just chuckled at her reaction and pulled her beloved wife into and embrace, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you, Momoring. Eventhough you can't cook." 

"I love you too, TzuTzu."