Job Interview

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

"Momo! Wake up! You can't be late to your job interview!" shouted Momo's mum.

Momo grunted and got up, she checked the time and it was 7:30. Her interview is at 8.

"! I overslept!" she got up and quickly took a shower and wore decent clothes.

She was going for a interview in the Chou's company as a secretary. It was a very famous and high paying. Momo is potentially late to her first interview and she's definitely not going to get the job. The one and only Chou Tzuyu, CEO of the company is interviewing her, since she's applying as her secretary.

Momo rushed outside and called a cab, afraid she'll be late to her interview. Finally, a cab stopped and invited her in.

"Chou's company, please. And make it quick." Momo quickly gave the driver the destination she was heading to.

Soon enough, they reached her destination. Her quickly gave the driver the fare and dashed out of the car. Momo checked the time, 7:55. She had 5 minutes to spare. She sighed in relief and informed the staff about the interview.

They instructed her to go to the 20th floor, Momo nodded and walked to the elevator. Damn 20th floor? How big is this damn place? Momo thought to herself.

Momo pressed the button to the floor she was going to. Awkward elevator music played as she waited patiently. It stopped at the 15th floor, the doors opened and a tall beautiful lady came in, she had her hands in her pockets as she walked in.

Momo bowed a little to greet her, she wasn't sure exactly she is but she seemed intimidating. The lady was also headed to the 20th floor too. Maybe she's a high positioned staff. Momo thought.

Eventually they reached the 20th floor, the awkward atmosphere didn't really help Momo calm her nerves. She went striaght to the staff that was stationed at a counter, asking about her interview. The staff told her to sit down and wait, the interview will start soon.

Momo sat down and started to fidget her fingers, staff informed her that she may go in the CEO's office. She thanked the staff and walked towards the large door leading to the office, she knocked twice. (pun intended lmao)

"Come in." A firm and strict voice spoke

Momo felt chills run down her spine, she shuddered and reassure herself. Everything will be fine, right? Momo sighed and opened the door. Momo's eyes widen when she saw the same person she saw in the elevator. Crap! I probably gave a bad impression, ugh please help me. Momo cursed cursed herself mentally. 

Momo bowed and greeted the woman, she nodded signalling her to sit down. Momo sat down and placed the resumé on the lady's desk. 

"I'm Chou Tzuyu, if you're not aware. I will be interviewing you today. Don't be so tense and relax. You're the only person I'm seeing today, I have plenty of time." The lady infront of her spoke as she smirked.

Momo gulped and looked down, afraid to meet her eyes. Tzuyu chuckled. Momo looked up confused.

"Don't be afraid of me, I don't bite." Tzuyu reasured the girl as she examined her resumé.

"So, please introduce yourself and why do you want to work here? Be completely honest. I hate people who lie." Tzuyu said

"Oh uh, my name is Hirai Momo. I'm 21 years old this year. I graduated in Seoul University. I want to work here because this place is one of my dream companies and I am kinda struggling with financial issues. I heard the pay here is high so I was hoping I could clear off my parents debt with the money I earn here." Momo accidently spilled out her personal life. Tzuyu raised an eyebrow, intrigued with her reply. 

God dammit! I messed up again! Momo cursed herself mentally. She was flustered and hung her head low.

Tzuyu smiled at how honest Momo was, it was a first for her. To see someone be so open and honest. Tzuyu opened her drawer to her chocolate stash. She grabbed a bar and offered it to Momo. Momo looked up confused. 

"Take it, relax a little. Don't be so shy, I admire your honesty." Tzuyu said as she smiled

Momo cautiously took the chocolate, she stared at it a little before opening it. She took a bite and it instantly put a small smile to her face. Food was Momo's weakness. The bitter yet sweet chocolate delighted her tastebuds. 

Tzuyu smiled at the sight in front of her, she never lets anyone touch her chocolate stash but Momo was an exception. 

Tzuyu took her checkbook and wrote down Momo's first salary before even letting her work. Momo was shocked and quickly stopped her.

"Wait! I haven't even started working, I don't deserve a salary already." Momo objected

Tzuyu looked up at her She's a keeper Tzuyu thought. Tzuyu closed her checkbook and placed it back to her drawer. 

"Our interview is over, Momo. See you next Monday." Tzuyu said with a smile.

"I got the job?" Momo asked with shock written all over her face.

Tzuyu nodded and Momo was so happy.

"Thank you so so so much!" Momo bowed many times and left with the biggest smile on her face.

Tzuyu burst out laughing after Momo left. She's different from everyone else. This will be interesting. Tzuyu thought as she smiled ear to ear.

A/N: I might make a sequel out of this so stay tuned!

Another a/n: Tzuyu has always been dominant, so the next one Momo will be the dominant one.