My Last Chance

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

TWICE's contract is ending very soon, the girls are looking solemn and sad that they'll be parting soon. Being together for 10 years and going through scandals together has been a bumpy but fun ride. Every member cares for each other so much, they've been through ups and downs but sadly it has to come to an end

Everyone appreciates every single moment that have together, from their debut to being the nation's girl group to breaking records continuously. None of them knew they would come this far when they were still naive and young. They've come a long way to achieve their dream and they've fulfilled it, very sucessfully. 

They've come such a long way together, both as sisters and bestfriends. They love each other, and will stay side by side to fight together. Even ahen they're apart.

A few of them are dating too, 2yeon having the longest relationship. Jihyo is still as straight as a ruler. Micheang being the cute cuddly couple are still going strong , SaiDa the y but everyone ships them are doing well. And lastly, Tzuyu and Momo. 

Momo had feelings for the younger girl since they've debuted, she just never had the courage to confess. Tzuyu went out on dates with a few girls like Elkie and Jennie but none of them were serious. 

The rest of girls obviously tried to persuade our very shy raccoon but I guess timing was the problem, whenever she was going to confess. Everything backfires, the moment Momo would walk into the maknae line's room she'd find Tzuyu getting ready for a date with Elkie or Jennie.

The girls pitied Moguri a lot, Tzuyu is very oblivious when it come to these things. Momo felt like she didn't have a chance so she kept her feelings to herself. But now it's her last chance, it's the last month of TWICE. Soon enough she'd no longer be TWICE's Momo but just Hirai Momo.

The girls decided to have a party, then chill for the rest of the month. Just to savour the valuable time together. They ordered all the foods they loved and everything they couldn't have on normal days. Beers and alcohol were in cups for anyone who wanted to drink.

Everyone prepared everything they needed and soon, the dorm went wild. Trash everywhere, the couple's kissing and doing the dirty. And we'll Momo just sat there awkwardly watching everyone else. Tzuyu is a light drinker but I guess Jihyo convinced the girl to have fun and drink. The girl who always has a perfect posture and never lies. Is right in front of Momo dancing like no one's watching.

The way Tzuyu sways her hips to the music makes Momo drool. How am I supposed to survive this night? Momo thought to herself. Tzuyu was extremely drunk, dancing around and doing things she would never do when sober. Tzuyu got bored dancing alone and staggered towards her Momo unnie. The Taiwanese girl grabbed Momo's hand and slurred out a few words Momo could barely understand.

"Dance wit meh ungnie~~" The younger out of the two slurred out.

Momo reluctatly stood up, being dragged by her own crush to the middle of the room. A slow ier song starts to play. Oh no, I'm gonna die tonight. The older girl thought. Tzuyu placed Momo's hands on to her hips, she then started to sway her hips ily while holding onto Momo's neck. (A/N: I don't know how people y dance don't judge) 

Momo could only gulp down the lump in as she stared at her very attractive fellow TWICE member. 

"whY aren't you dancing~?" The drunk girl asked

"uh- oh, sorry..." Momo said she continued to just stare at Tzuyu's perfectly proportional body.

Momo inched closer to the girl and awkwardly dance with her, afraid she'll do something she'll regret. Tzuyu started to get bored, her partner is being stiff and she's not satisfied. Tzuyu the normally shy girl grabbed onto Momo's shoulders and pulled her into a deep kiss. Momo was shocked, she could only stand there shocked. Her eyes wide opened and realisation hits her that Chou Tzuyu is actually kissing her. 

Tzuyu was very dizzy while that was happening, she felt herself dozing off to sleep. So she let herself drift into dreamland. Momo felt Tzuyu's grip loosen and the kiss got really sloppy, she pulled away and foumd Tzuyu's eyes shut and unconscious. She sighed and carried the giant baby into her room, she laid her down and made sure she was comfortable. 

Momo took a wet cold towel and started to clean her up and quickly change her into some comfy pajamas. Momo herself cleaned up and changed into something more comfortable. She was about to leave but heard the young girl sleep talking.

"Mo... mo... sta..y" The sleeping girl muttered.

The Japanese smiled slightly, and slipped herself in between her covers and Tzuyu immediately snuggled against her. Momo felt her eyelids heavy and soon, she was in the same dreamland as Tzuyu. 

The next morning, Momo woke up first. Momo was the only sober one so it would only make sense if she did.  She slipped out of Tzuyu's hold and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She looked over to Tzuyu to find her curled up like a ball. Momo chuckled at the cute sight. Before Momo could even get up and get ready for the day, somebody's hand grabbed on to hers loosely. 

"Sleep in with me... please?" Tzuyu groggily requested.

Momo was silent, she let Tzuyu embrace her tightly. Tzuyu's steady breathing and soft snores is really soothing. So calming that Momo could feel herself falling back to sleep. 

Hours later, she woke yet again. The moment she opened her eyes she saw a beautiful goddess staring right back at her. Tzuyu smiled at Momo.

"Good morning unnie." Tzuyu said with her morning voice. 

Tzuyu winced from her pounding headache after greeting the girl next to her. Momo noticed and quickly got up to get her some aspirin and water. Momo came back with a glass of water and a couple tablets of aspirin, she gave it to Tzuyu.

"Here you go Tzuyu ah, these will make you feel better." 

"Thank you unnie." Tzuyu said with a smile.

She popped the pills in and gulped down the water. Momo looked outside and saw how bright the sun is, she grabbed her phone and checked the time. 12 p.m.

"Tzuyu ah, it's 12p.m, do you want me to cook you some ramyun if the other members aren't awake yet?" 

"Sure unnie, thanks a lot." Tzuyu thanked the older girl and laid back down to help ease her painful headache. 

Momo walked out of the room to only see a huge mess. Oh my god. Beer bottles and cans were everywhere. Couch cushions were somehow out of place, the tv is still on and the kitchen was another story. Before she could leave and go back to her room she met another monster.

Before she could scream for help she realised it was just Nayeon unnie in a mess. Messed up hair smudged make up and her party clothes still on. 

"Holy jisoos, unnie you're a mess." Momo commented.

Nayeon only mumbled something that couldn't be heard. Nayeon walked to a cupboard to grab some aspirin but spilled the whole bottle in the end. Sigh. She grabbed a glass of water and left back to her room. Momo could only stare and watch her unnie strudge back to her room. 

Momo only shook her head and chuckled to herself, she went to the kitchen which was an entire mess. Momo being the only one awake and no one else to help her, she pulled up her sleeves and started cleaning. Jeongyeon would be proud

After she cleaned, she grabbed a couple packs of ramyun and got a pot and filled it with some water. She made ramyun and placed it on the dining table. Momo walked back to her room to feed a hungry Tzuyu her food. 

She went in and found a sleeping yoda, she shook the girl to wake her up. 

"Hmm unnie, 2 more minutes."Tzuyu complained as she pulled her covers to cover her eyes from the bright sun.

Momo could only chuckled at the sleepy baby

"Tzuyu ah, your ramyun is ready. Let's eat together okay?"

Tzuyu only got up slowly like a zombie, she looked around her surroundings and yawn. Aw she's like a baby bear. Momo grabbed Tzuyu's arms and pulled her to her feet and dragged her out the door.

"Unnieeeee~ slow downnnn, I have a hangover." The younger one complains again.

"Come on, the ramyun is gonna get cold if I don't drag you out."

Tzuyu only pouted and obliged her unnie. Tzuyu sat herself down and made herself comfortable and then digged into her share of ramyun. 

Momo sat down and ate too, suddenly remembering the kiss they shared last night. Heat reached to her cheeks, she looked towards Tzuyu to find her munching on her noodles. I doubt she remembers, she was really drunk anyway. I shouks forget about it. The Japanese thought. 

She sighed and continued to eat her noodles and let her mind drift somewhere else. Until Tzuyu distrupted her thoughts.

"Unnie, do you want to help me pack? We have to move out of our dorm in about 3 weeks." Tzuyu asked, slightly sad after realising they have to leave their dorm very soon.

Momo gave a small smile and nodded.

"Thank you unnie." Tzuyu returned the smile.

Silence consumed the room, the only thing you could hear is slurping and utentils. 

"I'll miss you unnie." 

Momo looked up and watched Tzuyu play with her food.

"I don't want to leave, I'll miss you and everyone else. I'll miss sitting in front of the tv and watching dramas Nayeon unnie makes us watch. I'll miss filming goofy vlives together. I'll miss everything." Tzuyu started to sob and ramble.

Momo got up and rushed to her beloved maknae, engulfing her into a bear hug and comforting her. 

"I'll miss you too, so much." 

Tzuyu cried even harder, she never thought that one day she had to leave the people she loves so much. She wanted to them to last forever, yes thay can still contact each other but they've been living togther under one roof for over 10 years. They're so used to each other's little antics. 

Tzuyu looked up to Momo, to only find hot tears rolling down her cheeks too. Momo wiped away Tzuyu's tears with her thumb and kissed her forehead to reassure her.

"Let's clean up and start packing, we can watch puppy videos later okay?" 

Tzuyu nodded but buried her face to Momo's tummy. Momo cooed at how cute she is. They washed the dishes together and went to the Maknae line's room hand in hand, every little moment is precious. Dahyun and Chaeyoung  nowhere to be seen, probably with their significant other. 

The two girls started to sort Tzuyu's clothes and placing them into cardboard boxes. It was quiet but they loved each other's presence. It was comforting. Tzuyu knew that Momo may be a clutz but she was dependable. They both continued to pack in silence, not sure what to say to each other. 

Time passed really quick, it was already 7pm. The other girls were awake, complaining about the mess and slumping around. Jihyo ordered Chinese food and everyone just watched tv and snuggled close with each other. 

3 weeks passed really fast, it felt like a day. Everyone was scared, they never want to leave each other's side. They love each other so much. They were right outside the door with lorries filled with boxes of belongings. They knew it was time to say goodbye to dorm life and live individually. 

Momo knew it was her last chance. Yes, they'll see each other but what are the odds? The girls cheered her on, whispering into her ears to go for it and she did. 

She held on to Tzuyu's hand, and dragged her to the rooftop. The girls sneaking up together to get a glimpse of the potential couple.

"Unnie, where are we going?" Tzuyu asked confused. 

Momo didnt say anything, she continued to drag the confused girl.  They soon reach the rooftop, their hands intertwined. Momo was nervous, she was afraid. What if our friendship is ruined? What if Tzuyu will hate me? She pushed away all the negative thoughts.

"Tzuyu ah, I brought you up here is because." Momo paused.

"Because?" The curious girl asked

"Because, I like you." Momo shut her eyes tightly, afraid to look at Tzuyu's reaction.

Tzuyu only chuckled. Momo opened her eyes to only find the girl smiling back at her. Momo is confused. Why is she like this?

Tzuyu cupped Momo face and looked right into her eyes.

"I like you too. And I already knew you liked me." Tzuyu beamed as she said that.

Momo's mouth is agaped. How?? Was I that obvious?

It was as if Tzuyu read her mind.

"You weren't being really subtle about it." She said.

Momo only smiled back, all that weight is off her shoulders. She wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's waist and tipped toed to match her height. Giving a small peck on her lips. Tzuyu smiled back amused to find Momo's cheeks flushed with red. 

"You're so cute." Tzuyu cooed and pinched the older girl's cheeks. 

They kinda stared at each other, loving the presence of the one they love with hearts oozing with happiness and relief. 

The girls hiding behind the door smiled at the cute couple, leaving them to their own world. They were happy that they finally accepted each other's feelings. They left the scene to let the two love birds have their moment.

TzuMo continued to hold each other in their arms and occasionally giving kisses. They were happy and that's all that matters. 

 

 

A/N: Thank you LittleMina2003 for requesting this! I really appreciate it.