Party

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Momo's POV

I was sitting awkwardly in the crowded room. Nayeon and Jeongyeon forced me to come to this party. Ugh I wanted to stay home and watch anime. I looked around the dark room and saw couples kissing and drunk people passed out on the floor. Jeez how much did they drink. I didn't want to drink a sip of alcolhol because well I have to drag those two drunk buds out of this party.

I felt someone sat next to me and placed their arm around my shoulders. I felt really uncomfortable and started shifting around until this weird guy spoke.

"Hey pretty lady, wanna have some fun." He held out a cup of beer as he was obviously thirsty for some action.

"Uh no thanks, I have to get going with my friends so I should go now." I hastily reply, I got up and ready to leave.

He grabbed on my wrist with a lot of force causing me to yelp in pain. 

"I've been watching you sit here for awhile, aren't you a little bored." He asked with annoyance in his eyes.

I gulped, I really didn't know what to do at this point. 

"I'm sorry but I'm not interested at all." I said with all the courage I had left. 

"Well too bad kitten, I'll have to do this the hard way." He pulled me towards him causing me to fall on his lap.

I tried to push him away with all the strength I had. He pinned my arms down the sofa. A smug smirk appeared on his face. Oh how much I want to slap it away.

"What do you think you're doing?" A mysterious tall girl approached us. 

" off, this is none of your business." This replied 

"This is clearly my business because you're harassing my girlfriend." She said firmly 

The girl pushed him off and grabbed my wrist, pulling me close to her. Heat rushed up to my cheeks with all the contact I'm having with this stranger.

"Girlfriend? Hah, you think I would believe that? Girls use that excuse all the goddamn time. Have it the easy way will ya? Give her to me and you go ahead and have fun. Simple." His words laced with anger and annoyance.

The girl was absulotely furious, flames could be seen in her beautiful dark eyes. She turned to me and whispered.

"I'm sorry." And smashed our lips together.

My eyes widen out of shock. But slowly I flutter my eyes shut and reply to her kiss. I wrap my arms around her neck and I felt hers around my waist. Enjoying the kiss I'm having with this stranger, I opened my mouth a little. Giving her tongue access to intertwine with mine. 

Eventually we stopped and turned to the man in front of us. He was gone. Wow how long were we kissing that he got bored and left? Who knows.

I turned to the gorgeous figure beside me. And my eyes meet a pair of flawless eyes. She gave a small smile.

"What's your name? You look stunning by the way." She asked

I blushed at her compliment, my lips slightly swollen from the kiss earlier. 

"M-momo. And thank you." I stuttered a little, afriad I'll say something wrong.

She chuckled at my stuttering "Don't be nervous love, you're safe now." 

She looked around the dark room and asked if I wanted to get fresh air, I nodded and followed her out of that hellhole.

We walked to the nearby park and sat down on a bench. 

"My name's Tzuyu, if you're wondering." She spoke.

I turned to her and stared and admired how beautiful she is. A pang of sleepiness hit me, I started to dozing off. Slowly I closed my eyes and entered into a dream.

Tzuyu's POV

I didn't hear a response from Momo, I turned to her direction and saw that she's fast asleep. This little peach never changed. I placed her head on my shoulder and admired her features. I looked up to the moon, it was shining ever so brightly. Thank you for letting meet this girl again that I fell for a long time ago. I thanked the moon.

We were childhood friends and even went to the same middle school. I developed feelings for this little peach. She got into an accident and lost her memories, a week after that she moved away. I was heart broken. I couldn't show her that I love her. But now, I can fall for her all over again.