Psycho

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Hirai Momo is a psycho for a girl. A girl she is so fond of. She stares at the pictures of her beloved girl she adores so much. A wicked smile forms on her face everytime she sees the girl. You're mine and no one else's. She was obviously crazy for the girl. No one could stop her obsession for her, she stalked her everyday. Taking pictures of her, collecting some of her belongings. She even made a shrine just for her senpai. The girl she loves is Chou Tzuyu. 

No one dared to talk or get close to her, her stalker/admirer is so devoted to her that she threathens anyone who tries to get close to her. The clueless Chou Tzuyu knows nothing. She roams around school everyday, reading novels and eating her bento. She didn't have friends, she always preferred to be alone. 

One day a new transferee, Im Nayeon got tried to get close to Chou Tzuyu. They even exchanged numbers but that didn't go unnoticed by Tzuyu's stalker. How dare she. Momo tracked her down, finding information and started to plan. It all started with a text but it escalated quick. 

Ding! 

Nayeon's phone vibrated, an unknown number has texted her. 

Unknown: What is your relationship with Tzuyu?

Nayeon was confused, who is this?

Nayeon: Who is this? Why do you have my number?

Unknown: Leave Tzuyu alone. I am warning you.

Nayeon brushed it off as a prank, blocking the number and continued her own business. Stupid kids.

Days pass since that weird text, Nayeon continued to hang out with Tzuyu. Momo is extremely displeased.

Nayeon walked alone in dark alley, she was cautious and wary about her surroundings, she felt someone following her. 

Turning around to look and eventually thinking she's just being paranoid. She continued to walk and felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She pulled it out and checked the text she just recieved.

Unknown: I warned you.

A cloth covered , it reeked of some kind of chemical. Nayeon dropped her phone, unconscious  from the strong substance filling her nostrils.

Momo dragged the girl and placed her into a box, she brought the unconscious girl into her apartment. 

Momo placed the girl on a chair, tied up her arms and legs and covered with duct tape. She waited patiently for the girl to wake up. 

Nayeon started stirring and woke up, she was in a dark room. Confused and dazed, she tried to move her limbs and realised she was trapped. Her instinct was to scream for help but the only thing that could be heard was muffled sounds. She heard footsteps that were awfully slow, she panicked and started to fiddle with the rope that was used to tie her up.

"Well I warned you, but you didn't listen."An unknown high pitched squeaky voice spoke. It wasn't very intimidating, sounded more like a 5 year old.

Nayeon looked up and before she could do or say a thing, she felt an impact through her chest. The last thing she saw was a wicked smile on Hirai Momo's face.

Momo cleaned up the blood and burned the body,  leaving zero evidence that she murdered her. Senpai is mine. Nayeon was labeled missing after that night, rumours were spread in school and murmers could be heard everywhere.

Momo was unfazed, she was happy that her senpai won't be interacting with anyone now. She will make her move soon, she will make sure Chou Tzuyu will fall head over heels for her.

i love you so much, Tzuyu.

 

 

A/N: I'm running low on ideas, it would be great if you guys gave your suggestions!