I Miss You

MoTzu/TzuMo one shots

Disclaimer: This is a sad chapter. You have been warned.

It's been a whole year since Chou Tzuyu passed away. A crazy fan murdered her out of jealousy. The TWICE members aren't coping very well, especially Momo. JYP gave them a hiatus to let the girls rest and increased security to hopefully stop another incident like this.

Momo cried every night for the girl she fell in love with. "Tzuyu, I miss you so much." Momo choked out as she sobbed at her gravestone. The members watch helplessly, tears and sadness was in the air. Not a single word was uttered out. The members's eyes are all filled with tears as they think of the their beloved sweet maknae they love and care for so much. 

"Momo, it's time to go. It's going to rain soon." Jihyo said as she placed her hand on Momo's shoulder.

"No. I can't leave. I don't want to leave Tzuyu." Momo choked out while hiccuping from all the crying. Jihyo sighed, "This always happens whenever we visit." She thought to herself.

The members let Momo have some alone time, they waited in the van for her. 

"Tzuyu, why did you leave me so early? I wanted to be with you and make memories. Tzuyu, I love you so much." Tears continued to rolled down the girl's pale cheeks 

*Flashback*

"Unnie~ let's go! I'm so excited to finally have a whole day to hang out with you." Tzuyu exclaimed as she held on to the Japanese girl's hand.

The older girl giggled and followed the excited girl in front of her. They went to their favourite restaurants, theme parks and watched old school romance movies. 

They were walking back to their dorm, as happy as ever. Exchanging kisses and hugs, occasionally glancing at each other. It was an amazing date they both had. 

They were crossing the road to get to their dorm, bright lights started to blind the Japanese girl's sight. The younger girl pushed her away from danger. The older one could only watch in horor and she saw the girl she loves went limp after the impact from the truck. 

" TZUYU!" Tears flowing down her cheeks as she held the younger ones hand. 

"Momo, it's okay. You're safe and that all that matters. I love you so much Momo. Don't forget that." The younger girl uttered her last words before shutting her eyes close. 

"TZUYU, PLEASE DON'T." She wail and scream for help, holding onto the girl, repeating the same sentence. "Please don't." "I need you, Tzuyu." 

The ambulance came, taking Tzuyu away. Momo was allowed to get in the ambulance. She prayed hard for Tzuyu to survive, she loves the girl too much to let go. She was afriad but tried to stay strong.

Unfortunately, she didn't make it. Momo and the other members were heartbroken with the news. Momo sobbed and sobbed not wanting to leave the girl. 

Police eventually found out the "accident" was all planned and arrested the culprit. 

*Flashback end*

It started to rain heavily as Momo couldn't stop the tears, she was drenched but didn't care. She wanted to stay for Tzuyu. 

"Tzuyu, I miss you so much. I hope you're resting well. I have to leave now my love. I'll come back tomorrow. Without you, there's not much to look forward to." Momo stood up wiped away her tears.

She got into the van with red swollen eyes and an expressionless facade. The members comforted her and they started their journey back to the dorm.

"Tzuyu, you're the only person I will ever love. I'm sorry, I know you want me to move on but my heart forever belongs to you." That was the last thing Momo thought before going into dreamland.